View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Peace Never Lasts (open) 

Post Peace Never Lasts (open)
Zilva sat withing an empty classroom a rather thick book in her hands. It was quite rare for the former delinquent to get any time to herself but is seemed that maybe here she would be able to at least get a little time alone. Her old schools always had someone bursting into the empty classrooms disrupting the peace and resulting in Zilva fighting said persons. She turned the page of her book sighing a bit. "Something is going to happen.." She muttered under her breath. If her school life had taught her anything it was when things were going good then something bad was almost always around the corner.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:44 am

Post Re: Peace Never Lasts (open)
Man, was this girl prescient or what?

Alucard smirked to itself as it observed the student. Her observation was certainly correct, of course; Alucard had every intention to make the young woman its prey. Alucard licked its lips; while her build was fairly slight, she might be enough to satisfy the alien's hunger. The camouflaged alien eyed her hungrily from the back of the room.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:52 pm
Profile YIM

"Hmmm?" Zilva stood suddenly snapping her book closed. There were times when the girl had been walking through the halls at her old school when she had a feeling of impending doom. The last time that happened she had ended up on the wrong side of a gang leader's fist. She had learned never to ignore that little gut feeling. She scanned the room..it seemed empty enough but it was too enclosed. She walked toward the door remaining calm but keeping her guard up.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:56 pm

Frowning as the student headed toward the door, Alucard wondered if she was really capable of seeing the future. The monster stalked forward, grateful for Zilva's back being turned, hoping to intercept the student before she could make it to the door.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:12 pm
Profile YIM

"Tch!!!" Zilva grabbed on of the lightweight chairs as she slowly exited. Turning suddenly she flung the chair behind her at the same time leaping backwards out the door. She had no idea what presence she was sensing but she was in no way sticking around to find out. Her hand grabbed the doorknob as she did the door slamming closed as Zilva slid to a kneeling crouch a few feet away from the door. "What the..." She found herself a little tired after that..more tired than normal. "Odd..normally I could do moves like that until the new day..what's going on?" She fixed her jacket redoing the button to cover her tank top. Spying a broom she grabbed it break off the broom part giving her an impromptu spear. She waited to see just what was ont he other side of that door.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:17 pm

The chair simply bounced off the monster's massive head as it moved forward. It was only a momentary distraction, but it was enough to get the student out the door. Alucard opened the door once more, chuckling at Zilva's makeshift "spear."

"I do hope you don't intend to fight me with that," the monster said softly, using its full assortment of voices to form its words.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:42 pm
Profile YIM

"What the..?" Zilva froze for a second. In her life she had faced down men twice her size without even blinking twice but this..this..this thing was far diffrent. And the fact that it could talk did not help the matter. Still it only took a few deep breaths to regain control and composure. She gripped her weapon looking back at the monster. "Well that depends...what is it you want with me?"

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:46 pm

The alien's camouflage faded, revealing its bumpy grey body to the student. Alucard extended its arm through the doorway in the student's direction, hoping to grasp her with its massive hand. "Well," the alien said, "I was hoping to get a chance to introduce myself to the new student on campus." After a pause, the monster said, "You may call me Alucard."

Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:34 pm
Profile YIM

"Geh..." Zilva had her back up against the wall. She swung her makeshift weapon at the massive hand reaching for her, trying to see if the pointy but weak wooden tip would be enough to penetrate this creature's skin. "So this is why there are no reported fights here." She muttered under her breath. "Well now I know you I'll be going now" She turned to bolt away fromt he creature, her fear still well under control.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:41 pm

The jab did not seem to pain Alucard, let alone injure it. As she turned, the monster spoke again. "Don't be that way," the alien said, grabbing ahold of the student's clothing and attempting to drag her back into the classroom. "After all, I don't know you yet."

Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:22 pm
Profile YIM

Zilva rolled forward before the hand could fully grasp the back of her jacket. Silently thanking the fact that she had cut her hair she spun and dashed forward suddenly. The wooden spike in her hands was trust forward with all her strength at the hand. If this did not work she would have no chance to escape but escape from a creature like that did not seem possible anyways.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:21 pm

Alucard chuckled as the pointed end of the broom handle came into contact with its rubbery flesh. The makeshift spear once more did not break the monster's skin, despite the student's strength. "Am I going to have to take that away from you?" the alien asked her.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:40 pm
Profile YIM

"Tch..." Zilva pushed on the end of the stick using the push off to get clear of the monster. The second she landed she would backflip away from it's reach. She landed in a kneeling crouch her breathing starting to become labored. "What's going on? I'm in far better shape than this....just what is that thing?" She dugged through her jacket pockets searching for something. She had left her defense firebomb materials at home so she had no weapons as her makeshift spear was still near the monster.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:46 pm

Alucard sighed as the student began to breathe harder. "Getting tired already?" Alucard asked mockingly. The alien picked up the broken broom handle and set it down inside the classroom. "We haven't even started yet!"

Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:08 am
Profile YIM

"Started? What are you talking about?" Zilva reamined where she was out of reach of this monster..or at least what she thought was out out of reach. "Just what is it you want with me?" Zilva did not consider herself all that pretty or desirable so she had not quite figured it out yet.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next