View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 10:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Shh... No Screaming in the Library (Iseria) 

Post Re: Shh... No Screaming in the Library (Iseria)
"Kanoe...What a pretty name." Iseria said as her target wrapped her arms around herself. Smelling her arousal Iseria moved towards her, the sight of her demonic body increasing the witch's lust exponetially as she got closer to the aroused woman.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:01 pm

"Stay...Stay..back.." she half said, half moaned. Kanoe felt wonderful trembles run up and down her spine as she watches those giant breasts and wide hips sway towards her. Every step closer forced her to breath deeper. She was no longer shaking her head as she stares helplessly at the demonic beauty before her. Eyes slowly begin to glaze over as her mind drowns in the growing sea of lust. Juices trickle lightly down her thighs as she shivers. Just the woman's presence was almost enough to send her over the edge.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:12 pm

"Stay away? Now is that what you really feel?" Iseria asked while she closed the distance between them reaching down between the girl's legs rubbing her sex through the skirt and panties her large breasts rubbing against the girls hardening nipples.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:29 pm

"Ahhnnn!" she gasps in pleasure as warm fingers stroke through her clothing over her dripping folds, "I... Oh god..." She could feel her nipples throbbing as heated blood fills the sensitive peaks. Even her blouse and vest did little to protect her precious orbs from being smothered by Iseria's large mammaries. She could feel hot demonic blood pulsing through the giant breasts, causing her own heart to beat even faster. The dark witch gasps heated breaths through her mouth as she gazes at the demoness.

Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:39 pm

Continuing to rub Kanoe's sopping folds through the skirt and panties, Iseria used her free hand to begin unbuttoning Kanoe's vest and shirt letting them fall to the floor as she sped up her rubbing. As the witch's breasts were now covered by nothing but a bra hiding very little as her engorged nipples were easily seen through the thin fabric.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:10 pm

"Ahhhnn...St..." she bites her lip hard to keep from moaning even louder. Her hands grab holds of Iseria's arms. She wanted to push the demoness away but her arms would not stop shaking. Eyes flutter and threaten to roll back in her head as more and more juices soak into her panties and down her quivering thighs. Her breast heave with each shuddering breath, swelling with her ever growing arousal. Hardened peaks swell to the size of tiny fingers, poking through the soft fabric of her lacy black bra. Her mind was becoming mush before the stronger woman. Fingers grip tightly to Iseria's arms as what little will she had left was trying to scream out inside her clouded mind.

Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:18 pm

"Such a horny girl." Iseria said as she bent to her knees to pull the long skirt off the witch's creamy thighs revealing her soaked panties. Reaching her tail up she pushed the thick tip against the sopping entrance proding against the entrance through the thin fabric.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:50 pm

Her fingers slide up the woman's arms and rest on her shoulders. Her body sways as she remains in her lustful daze, unable to stop the demoness from removing her skirt. It took all her willpower just to remain standing on her feet as the succubus picks apart her defenses.

"Ahhhnnn!" her body arches slowly, allowing her hips to grind against the tip of the woman's tail.

Her black panties were completely darkened with her nectar. The prodding tail causes her musky fluids to squish and trickle down the long purple appendage. The witch tries to back away in a sort of stumbling step backwards only to find a bookshelf behind her. She was cornered, forced to take in more of the demonic musk and enthralling beauty.

Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:58 pm

Now up against a book case Kanoe was cornered as Iseria reached up to take hold of the sodden black panties pulling them down to join her skirt on the floor. "Ah, What a horny girl you are." Iseria said moving her long tail upwards to wrap around Kanoe's large breasts, the tip flicking each engorged nipple through the black lace of the bra. Positioning herself Iseria began to run her tongue over the gushing sex of the witch making sure to pay special attention to the engorged clit as she greedily slurped the abudance of love honey flowing from the witch's sex.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:34 pm

"Ahhhnnn! Ahhnnn! Oh god!" Kanoe slumps up against the bookshelves. Her entire body could not stop trembling as every slow long lick from the demon's tongue sent pure liquid heat piercing deep into her loins. Juices were flowing like a river from her twitching folds, feeding into the succubi's hungry lips. The hot tongue sent shudders through her being as her swollen pearl twitches violently with each touch. Her mouth hung open as long blissful groans sound throughout the room. Drool trickles out of the corner of her mouth as her eyes flutter wildly. Her breasts pulse with her rapid heartbeat as each flick of the long tail causes sharp gasps to leave the student.

Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Working her tongue over the twitching folds Iseria moved a hand up to the entrance of Kanoe's gushing sex beginning to pump two fingers in and out of the soft folds. "Mmmm, Don't faint on me yet, girl. We are just getting started." she laughed before moving back to drink the sweet honey gushing from Kanoe's sex.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:25 pm

"Nngh! Oh god! So...So hot.." she moans, her feet sliding out some as she leans against the wall of books behind her. Her hot velvety folds cling tightly to the two invading fingers. The lewd slurping sound of her nectar oozing around Iseria's fingers fills the room with each pump of those digits. Her hips began to rock slowly against the thrusts. Just getting started, she felt like she was going to burst into flames at any moment. Her pale skin glistens with sweat as every breath that left Kanoe was a blissful moan of pleasure.

Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:28 pm

Slipping another finger into the lust filled witch, thrusting in time with the licks to the tender cunt Iseria felt the witch's body temperature to continue to rise as her lust continued to build. While she worked Kanoe's gushing cunt her tail began rhythmically squeezing the girl's engorged breasts.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:08 pm

"Oh...Ohhh...Ahhhnnn!" Another finger enters, spreading her tight folds a little wider. Every thrust sent ripples of pleasure through her loins and produced more liquid heat in her belly. Strands of black hair stick to her glistening body as she sank lower against the bookshelves. The witch was barely standing as her hips buck wildly against the pumping digits. She lets out a loud cry as she gave in completely to her needs. Her eyes completely haze over, completely enthralled with lust. She arches her back, thrusting her breasts out into the squeezing tail, offering them to the demonic mistress. Her thighs tremble as she felt her insides twitch violently and begin to tense up, already about to reach her breaking point.

Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:14 pm

Feeling the tight walls beginning to twitch Iseria knew that the witch was near her breaking point latching her lips onto the engorged clit she started to suck it hard while continuing to squeeze Kanoe's full breasts with her tail and thrusting into the twitching folds.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next