View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 11:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Shh... No Screaming in the Library (Iseria) 

Post Re: Shh... No Screaming in the Library (Iseria)
"Mmmm" Iseria moaned with her face buried in Kanoe's gushing sex. Moving her arms away from the witch's pale globes she reached up and dug her hands into the firm flesh of the pale ass, pushing her down onto the hungry tongue lapping greedily at the sweet juices.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:03 pm

Kanoe's body arches off the floor, bringing her dripping folds as close to Iseria's face as possible. The two women writhe in each other's pleasure. Every lick brought only more nectar to replace what was taken. Her thighs began to twitch once more, the sexual musk driving her body insane with need. The witch gasps for air, everything around her felt so hot now. Sweat trickles of her pale body along with her juices pooling on the carpeted floor of the library. Her moans grew louder and more desperate, begging for another climax. She grinds her tongue against the woman's walls, trying to get the powerful mistress to cum over her face.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:12 pm

As her walls clenched around Kanoe's questing tongue Iseria jammed her tongue deep into Kanoe eager for them to reach orgasm at the same time. "Mmmm" she moaned onto the hungry slit of the pale witch reaching her tongue deep into Kanoe and rubbing over the velvety walls.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:04 pm

The witch squeals loudly as she licks and sucks at the woman's sex. Her cries, her moans vibrate through her tongue and mouth along the tightening inner walls. Kanoe's eyes flutter wildly as her hips buck harder and faster until began to twitch and tremble uncontrolably. A muffled wail sounds from the student as hot juices squirt out of her climaxing body. Her mouth hung open in a long blissful moan as Iseria's juices flood over her face and inside her mouth.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:23 pm

As the two women climaxed Iseria licked her lips as the juices flooded into her mouth. "Mmm, Good girl but you can do better." Iseria laughed while freeing a hand to use her control of magma to make a giant dildo which was rapidly cooling in the coolness of the library. Placing the thick member at the entrance to Kanoe's gushing sex, "You ready for this Kanoe?" she said proding the thick tip slightly into the sopping folds.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:59 pm

Kanoe pants heavily as she lays there on the floor. She runs her tongue over her lips, tasting the woman's fluids. Iseria was not even breathing hard and was far from done with the witch. Her glazed eyes gaze at the succubus, still completely enthralled by the lustful musk and demonic beauty. Her eyes grow wider as the demoness strokes a large smoldering cock before her. The witch's sex was contracting slowly, already preparing to be taken by the large rod of magma.

"S-So..big..." she whispers faintly, her legs spreading apart.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:05 pm

"Mmm it is big but I bet you love being filled don't you Kanoe?" Iseria laughed roughly pushing the monsterous thing deep into Kanoe's soaked folds and slowly moving in and out, wanting to tease the lust filled witch.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:39 pm

"Nnngh! Y-Yes! F-Fill me, make me yours!" she moans, rolling her head side to side as her hips arch off the floor. Juices soak over the steaming cock. Heat from the magma fills her netherlips and spreads slowly along her inner walls then into her loins. Drool trickles out of the corner of her mouth. She was in heaven and the succubus has not even pushed all the way in yet.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:42 pm

Pushing the dildo into Kanoe's gushing folds Iseria started thrusting it faster and faster the thick beast pistoning in and out of the velvety folds as Kanoe's pale hips rocked with each thrust.

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:13 am

"Ahhhhnnn! Nngh!" She cries out with each brutal thrust of the woman's hips. The molten rock sears her insides and grinds right up against her g-spot. Her quivering thighs rise up and wrap tightly around the succubus, pulling the woman into her body along with the thrusts. Kanoe's back rubs up against the carpet, tenderizing the glistening flesh. But the pain only made the pleasure all the better. Her inner walls cling tightly to the invading cock, never wanting to let go of the item that is bringing her so much bliss. The witch's eyes were completely blank at this point as they flutter weakly and roll back in her head. Nails dig into the carpet as her shivering body could only lay back and endure the ride.

Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:20 am

"Getting into it aren't you Kanoe?" Iseria asked then proceeded to thrust deeper into the gushing folds, the monsterous dildo filling the tight hole to the brink as it clenched down during each brutal thrust. As she thrusted harder and harder Iseria reached up and grabbed Kanoe's pale orbs kneading the soft flesh in her tanned hands.

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:10 am

"Ahhhh! Ahhh!" Her cries sound through the room as the demonic member continues to tear through the rumble that was once her resistance. The student's body arches, thrusting her chest into the air towards the groping fingers. Her breasts throb as heat from the demon soaks into the already firm orbs. Drool continues to trickle out of the corners of her mouth as her body twitches violently. Her weary body was already tensing up as liquid heat from her belly sinks deep into her loins. Such warmth, such pleasure left her entire body just a quivering pile before the skillful succubus.

Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:25 am

Keeping up the speed of the thrusts Iseria bent down and took the throbbing nipples of Kanoe's pale orbs into her mouth sucking on it as she thrust deep into Kanoe's hungry cunt. "Mmm." she moaned running her teeth gently over the engorged nub while sucking hard on it, bringing the throbbing nub into greater prominence.

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:27 pm

Her mind felt like it was melting as wave after wave of pleasure rolls through her thoughts. Her heart was beating faster, feeling like it would burst at any moment. The tender peak was swelling inside Iseria's lips, sticking out a like a sore thumb as it pulses with hot blood. Kanoe's body began to twitch violently from the constant thrusts of the demon. Juices squish and slurp with each push and pull of those powerful hips. The student's tight folds cling desperately to the molten rock until finally.

"Ahhhhhnnnn!" she screams again as hot juices gush forth from her climaxing body. The witch could not hold on any longer.

Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:59 pm

Seeing the witch reach a climax, Iseria sped up her thrusts with the molten dildo drawing out the pleasure for as long as possible. While she continued to thrust she moved her lips to the other throbbing nipple of the witch teasing it as she had teased the first.

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next