View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 11:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Practical Demonology (Rajaon) 

Post Practical Demonology (Rajaon)
It was difficult to have a shiver run through her spine when she now enters the library. What was once her own quiet area of solitude now only held memories of beasts and demons feasting on her climaxing body. But the same could be said about her dorm room, the classroom, the gym and any place outside. There was little she could do about such things. She had to continue to try and live her life or else the monsters will have won.

The silver clasp hanging on the end of her long braid bounces lightly against the small of her back as she walks towards the back areas of the library. Finding an area that had old perhaps even ancient books and tablets earlier, she wanted to study to see if any would be of use to her studies of magic.

Her heart pounded a bit harder as she reached the open room. The first time she was here, a succubus was waiting for her. A shiver ran down her spine, her memories of the encounter were a complete haze of lust and need. Looking around, the witch does what she could to search for any visible creatures. It was futile she knew but it helped calm her nerves. Sighing softly, she starts studying the display cases while making notes on a pad of paper.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:27 pm

Post Re: Practical Demonology (Rajaon)
Unkown to Kanoe the Rhaksasha known as Rajaon is also spending a quite afternoon in the library. However, where the witch is looking for knowledge the demon is busy defacing it. Well some would call going thru ancient tomes and changing spells here and there to be defacing he perferd to call it selective improvement. Defensive spells and circles had a line or two changed so that while they may still be effective against other humans and maybe a minor imp, they would be less than useless against any demon of his power. Course he did not weaken every spell he came across magics that premoted enslavement and or sexual torment of mortals were left alone. While this activity did not give him the same thrill that hunting or the coruption humans did, it still gave him a sense of accomplishment and a feeling of a job well done.

From his perch high up on top of one of the shadowy shelves, he sees the young witch causiously enter the library and then make her way into the section he was in. He carefully places the book he was 'improving' next to him as he stares at the beautiful student. It wasn't her smooth skin, her round hips or her quite considerable breasts that got his attention, it was the magic that was boiling inside her. It had been several centuries since Rajaon had encountered a human with potential for magic as this one did.

His emerald green eyes hungerly watch as the young witch wanders the area taking notes in a carful but elegant hand. He notices that she ignores the flashy but shallow texts instead focusing on the older and more powerful texts and artifacts. Intrested in seeing how curious and more importantly how far along the road of having her magic corupted and tainted with darkness. With a quite incantation and a few gestures Rajaon causes one of the cases to silently unlock and open silightly. The case like the others in the school contains books and items that have all been subtley twisted. It went without saying that nothing that would be found in this school be helpful to anyone. Well anyone human that is.

Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:32 pm

Kanoe sighs softly as she scribbles down notes, making small sketches of various runes and symbols she could not recognize. There was still much she did not understand. Unfortunately most of the most ancient of texts were sealed in these cases.

Her eyes narrow as she barely notices one of the cases were unlocked. She runs her fingers along side of the case, perhaps the librarian has grown careless. It was a rare opportunity and the witch was not going to let it pass. Taking a brief look around, she quietly cracks open the display case.

The witch did not recognize any of the items and instead went straight for the large dusty tome. She quickly wrote down notes of the binding and the cover before carefully turning the book open. Kanoe smiles faintly at the feel and sound of pages turning that so few have touched in years. She was not sure how long she had before someone notices the case is open so she went to work copying and translating as much of the texts as she could. Without all her notes with her it was difficult to tell what she was actually writing down. Kanoe did not care though. She recognized several of the magic runes so she must be on the right track.

Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:28 am

Rajaon watches the witch rumage thru the glass cabinate. Little does Kanoe relize the tome she was so drawn to is one of the few books in the case that was not tainted after its creation. The book (dating from Ancient Crete) is a compleation of several other even more ancient volumes of mystical lore all consering magics dealing with the darker more sexual side of magic.

'I wonder if she concesiously heard that tome call out to her or if she thinks that it was all random. Hmmm I wonder if that particular copy is fully compleate. I hope not. I always looked terrible in that particular drawing.' Rajaon muses as he moves into a posistion where he can at any time drop onto his unsuspecting target. Rajaon is staying to the shadows so Kanoe shouldn't be able to see him

In a low rummbling purring voice that is magnified by the accoustics of the room the raksasha speaks to his target for the first time "That tomes name is the Subtle Path it was first writen when humanity was still young. It is a tricky text, not for the meek or the timid. In other words it is not for a mere dabbler. So why dont you be a good girl and bend that nice body of yours over that table, so I can play before I leave with that tome." In all honesty he had no real intrest in the book. The demon just wanted to see how much fight and pride Kanoe has in her. He hopes that she fight backs since that would make the inevitable rape, she has too nice a body for the demon not to indulge, all that much sweeter. Also if she fights back and shows the proper attitude well than she might be worth his time is molding into something intresting.

Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:10 am

Kanoe failed to notice that something other than her own thoughts decided the tome for her. She continues her studies as quickly as she could manage without any mistakes. The witch doubts she would get into much trouble for this, these were on display for a reason but she knew magic tended to attract...trouble.

She whirls around to the rumbling voice that sounded almost feline. The witch was not amused with the being's threats to her body. Already she could feel her mana flaring, searing in her veins as she looks from shadow to shadow. Kanoe was far beyond a mere dabbler of the arts. Timid, meek, bend over, she was already annoyed with this creature. Her hands clench to fists as she does her best to keep calm and focused. She needed to find a way to escape whoever this was.

"How about you be a nice little monster and drop dead," she hissed.

Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:01 am

Rajaon chuckles again as Kanoe's eyes futilely scan the shadows looking for some sign of him. Since the shadows were just too dark for normal vision penatrate the demon had no problem in continuning to taunt and test the young witch.

"Little monster? Ah poor little dabbler you will find I am more than big enough to fill all of your little holes. I suspect you will enjoy it to, you seem the type. Now how about a trade that book you are so unworthy of, for something more your speed." As he speaks another smaller book floats out of the stacks and makes it's way to Kanoe. It is a book of slight of hand card tricks. As she reads the books cover the monster lets out a deep mocking laugh that reverberates thru out the large room.

Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:34 am

"Hmph.." she huffs, her eyes narrowing angerly. She had enough of this. With a quick word and a wave of her hand, she sets the small book aflame. The witch knew deep down she should flee and never look back but she would not dare leave this book behind for this monster to take. It was a rare opportunity to gain some new text to study and learn from.

"How about you show yourself and lets get this over with," she says as the books smolders, "I doubt you have any real use for the book.."

Her hair sways gently as if a breeze were blowing through the room. Until she knew where the creature was, there would be no point in preparing a spell. She could only hold onto the energizing feel of mana flowing through her veins and wait.

Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:10 pm

He grunted in suprise as the book was destroyed. Not at the spell since he was expecting something along those lines but rather at the amount of power the young woman is channeling. For the first time since arriving on the island he was glad for the power dampers that are in place on the island.

"My my someone is very sure of her own beauty. I must be here for you and not the book. Honestly I was just planning on taking the book and putting a little scare into you. Saddly that was before you destroyed school property and I cant let that act go unpunished." With that the tiger demon drops from the tall bookcase to land lightly in front of the student. As he towers over her she sees that he is wereing a blue shirt that is embroidered with black silk and a long black vest made of crushed black velvet. He has no clothes on the lower half of his body which gives the witch a good look at his large pink cock which is already growing hard in anticipation. "So now little dabbler what sort of punishment do you think would be appropriate for your infraction." His deep voice is a soft almost sensual purr as he slowly approches the witch.

(OCC I am sorry but I wont be able to post again untill late sunday night. I hope you have a good weekend)

Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:50 pm

She takes a step back as the monster revealed himself, falling from one of the tall bookcases. Her eyes narrow at the strange attire. Looked like a cat wearing a suit like if it were from some sort of fairy tale, a fairy tale cat with a large erect cock. The witch continues to step backwards as the creature approaches closer. She was not going to allow herself to be this feline's little toy.

"How about you leaving and never coming back.." she said sharply.

Knowing words were useless, the next words that left her lips seem to crawl through the air in the language of magic. Wisps of darkness thread down her arms and gather into a swirling condense orb of shadow in between her hands. Her hair and uniform whip about her body by unseen forces as she gazes at her target. With a sharp cry, she launches a large bolt of darkness directly at the cat creature hoping to punch a hole in the mocking feline's body.

Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:55 am

Before the masive darkbolt can reach him the tiger demon smoothly steps to one side causing the spell to miss him and slam into one of the large bookcases behind him. The bolt easily punches a fist sized hole thru the case causing several of the books on it to tumble noisily to the ground. An evil grin spreads across the monsters muzle and his eyes glow green with lust and power. He chants diferent words in the same language of magic which causes a large paw made of black energy to form in front of the student witch. The demon smiles and makes a almost lazy swipe of his left hand (paw?) which causes the energy construct to swipe as well. Kanoe can see and hear the claw tear into her uniform top, vest, and bra yet she does not feel the dark energies tearing into her own soft flesh. After shreding the clothes above her waist the paw disapates into nothing with the smell of brimstone.

"You have power little witch but no control. The Subtle Path could teach you much, that is if you earned the right to use the book rather than just stealing it."

Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Pain throbs in her hand from her own spell's backlash. She curses herself for missing as her eyes widen at the monster's own incantation. The witch could not follow what was being cast but immediately steps back as a giant black paw appears before her. The thing was too large to avoid as it swipes across her chest. Her eyes shut as she prepares for the worst only to hear the sound of tearing clothing and feeling the cool breeze of the air conditioning over her pale skin. She takes a few more steps back, her large breasts swaying before the creature's gaze. The witch brings and arm over her chest, covering her slightly hardened nipples.

"Steal it?" she huffs, "I would not have been taking notes if I was going to steal it."

Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:28 pm

The demon smiles as the witch covers her pale tasty looking breasts. He loved when his victims still had some modesty, they're cries were always more sweet to his ears than those sluts who were much more brazen about they're bodies.

"Silly little girl, don't you know that you must claim new magic thru sacrifice and sweat. All those spells you copied will never work as well as those from sources you have earned. So the question is are you willing to earn your craft or will you be content to just dabble."

The demon starts to slowly circle you his long tail swaying back and forth behind his large body. Grining at you with a bit of malice in his green eyes speaks again his voice low and seductive "I offer you this little one, I will let you walk back to your room unmolested. I will even watch over you to make sure no other monster will interupt your evening. All you have to do is leave the book behind. Your other option is to stay and try and fight if you win you leave with the book. Tell you what I will be generous even if you dont win but manage to stay concious for my victory celebrations you will also be able to leave with the book. What do you say how baddly do you want to move beyond being a mere dabbler."

Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:17 pm

"I already answered that stupid question before," she says coldly, her hair swaying from unseen forces, "Now leave.."

With that she chanted a quick incantation and swipes her hand towards the mosnter. Small bolts of darkness leave her fingertips, trying to tag the prowling feline with smaller and faster spells. The dark witch continues to move away, circling the other direction if she can to keep away from the approaching creature. She has practice magic all her life and majority of the time without a mentor or teacher. This beast had no right to call her just a mere dabbler.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:01 pm

The grin he had on his face at the mages defiance quickly disappears as half dozen or so fast moving darts streak accross the room at him. The demon is quick but not quick enough since 2 of the bolts tag him in the chest. Hissing at the sharp pain from the two minnor hits, Rajaon's muzzle contorts into a ferral hungrey grin. Crouching low the tiger demon's eyes flash as he leaps accross the room grabbing the young busty witch around the waist with his right paw. Drawing her close to his furry body, his fur soft and silky against her skin, his left paw reaches down and easily rips off both her skirt and panties in one pull. Once she is disrobed Rajaon reaches up and grabs a fistful of her silver hair pulling her haed back so her neck is exposed and she is staring into his demonic eyes. "Hmmm lets see if your stamina is any better, shall we."

Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:46 pm

Her attack connected that time but the damage was minimal. The demon's eyes suddenly flash and the beast was already across the room. She barely took one step back before finding her body grabbed and pulled closer. A brutal yank and her clothing tore away, leaving her in nothing but her shoes as she tries to push and beat her fists against the creature's chest. The woman cries out in pain as her hair and neck were jerked back, coming face to face with two glowing eyes. The sinister threat sent shivers down her spine as she struggles to free herself.

"L-Let go of me!"

Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next