View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 10:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Practical Demonology (Rajaon) 

Post Re: Practical Demonology (Rajaon)
"Ahhnn! Ahhhnnn!" her moans grow louder with the beast's growls and increased pace. She quickly lost control of her breathing, panting and gasping heavily with each rapid pump onto his swollen cock. The witch's body tenses and grows rigid but slowly relaxes as she flops up and down up and down. She could feel the thick meat pulsing harder, building more and more heat until...

Her eyes open wide as hot semen pumps into her clenching folds. The searing heat sends her butterflies bursting into flames becoming a pure liquid heat in her belly as it oozes deeper into her being. Her body shudders, never expecting the beast to let go before her body could give in. The pumping did not stop though. The beast was not even breathing hard as a mixture of juices and cum ooze out around his cock with each relentless bounce onto his lap.

Heat rises in her cheeks as a faint blush reveals her ever growing arousal. The hot member was still swollen, ready to blow another load into her body, filling her more with that hot spunk that was driving her body wild. But there was more. Her eyes follow the beast's lowering gaze to see a second cock growing erect above the first. Her legs kick weakly as she tries to pull herself off.

"N-No...th-that will..ahh...t-tear me in half!" she gasps.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:31 pm

Chuckling at her fearful response "Well little one its a good thing you human sluts come with more than one hole for me fuck isn't it."The beast keeps her in place as they both watch his second cock get fully errect. Giveing the witch another lude look the demon lifts her off his member and she can feel the mixture of his cum and her juices slide down the inside of one of her legs. He bends her over the table he was just sitting on and grabs her hair like a rider grabing his mounts reins. His tial runs up her leg collecting the mixture of thier juices. Once done, he runs his tail around her ass hole, the rest of the juices on the tail he has a use for later.

"Now slut I know you havn't had your cum yet. I want you to beg me to keep fucking your tight little body." The demons woice is thick with lust.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:57 pm

She lets forth a soft sigh of relief as the large rod slides easily out of her tight folds. Free for the moment, she renews her struggles. The witch kicks and claws desperately at the creature, not wishing to have both of those hard cocks inside her body. A shiver runs down her spine as she feel the warm cum dribbling down her pale thighs. She knew there was no escape but the question was, how long will this beast hold on to her?

"Ahh!" She squirms as her breasts mash up against the hard wood table. She hisses in pain as her long raven black hair was gripped by the demonic feline. Her body arches to limit the strain to her head which only caused her hardened nipples to grind harder against the unrelenting wood. The witch tries to close her thighs but it did little to deter the tail that began to collect all her juices and swirl around her tight entrance.

"I won't ever ask that from a monster like you!" she growls back at the cat.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:23 pm

Looking down at the witches up turned face the tiger demon says "Well slut if you are not going to use that mouth to beg I have something else you can do with it." With that not only thrust forward to implale her in both her holes, one slick and wet the other tight and dry, he also whips his cum and juice covered tail and does his best to force it into her mouth.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:57 pm

The sheer force of having both cocks tear deep into both her ass and cunt sent the woman screaming in shock and pain. Fingers claw at the table in an attempt to get off it but all it did was grind both her abused holes further against the two thick rods. Nipples drag over the smooth table sending spikes of pleasure and stinging pain through the tender peaks with each buck of the creature's hips. Her parted lips did not close fast enough to stop the tail from sliding into her mouth, giving her a taste of her own juices and some of the monsters vile seed. Shaking her head, she growls in frustration as she finally bites down as hard as she could on the teasing tail. See if the beast likes that!

Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:16 am

Rajaon just sighs when Kanoe screams out as both his foot long cocks drive into her tight body. It is slower going than he would like forcing his cock into her ass hole it still was quite nice and he new it was just a batter of time before he was slaming in and out of her like a well oiled machine.

His smile grows bigger as his juice soaked tail enters the witches lips with a squelch and a choke on the students part. Her shaking her head was more satiffing in some ways then her begging would be. His foucus goes back to his slow but incessent raping of the poor student ass. As Kanoe chomps down onto his pride and joy his sensitive beautiful tail. The demon roars in pain and rage as the humans suprizingly sharp teeth dig into his tail. In a roaring voice not at all like the purring playful tones he used in the past "LET GO OF MY TAIL YOU BITCH!" Not only is he in a furry but his cocks have stoped there invasion deeper into the student.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:38 am

The small victory was no doubt going to cause her much suffering later but the witch revels in it for now. She grinds her teeth harder despite the fearful roar. It was hurting the thing that was all that mattered. The creature had stopped everything as she painful bites down as hard as she could on the sensitive appendage. Her body shakes, trying to push up off the table. Now was as good as time as any to try and wiggle free while the beast was stunned.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:44 am

The pain in his tail was horrific, damn he forgot how much it hurt. It was what 7 centuries since that french bitch Joan stomped on it with one of her mettal boots. Well he fixed her wagon and he would make sure this bitch paid down the line too, but first things first.

Kanoe had managed to move two or three inches across the table (which was more then she had before) before she feels one of the demon's furry paws slaming into her back. He lowers her muzle so it is next to her ear, and in a very quite very hard voice "Very brave of you little witch you have fight in you. Now let my tail go now or I will fuck you until your ears bleed, then too make sure that my cum shooting into is the last thing you feel I will snap your back in two." To enforce his point he not so gently pushes into her back.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:00 am

A choked gasp sounds from the woman as the heavy paw slams down on her back. Her breasts smash hard against the table sending pain through her chest as well as up and down her spine. The heavy weight of the creature was too much, she could move no further than this. The threat was wicked and the witch was willing to hold on till the end but her body would not last. The pressure on her back kept building, the breath was slowly pushed out of her body. A weak whimper sounds as she tries to breathe, the tail slipping from her lips as she paws weakly at the table. Now she had no way to fight back and she felt like her lower back was being crushed under his paw. Kanoe trembles, trying to force air back into her lungs.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:04 am

As his tail is let go from the vice like grip of the woman's jaw the demon lets go a deep heartfelt sigh. After checking his tail for no permenant damage the demon removes his paw from the small of her back. Grabing Kanoe's hips and starts to thursting into her body with renewed vigor until he hilts her on his cocks. Once he is in fully in her the demon stops moving. He pulls her up off the table and very gently starts to tease her sensitive breasts. After a moment or two of this he starts to softly nuzzle the back of her neck.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:25 am

"Nngh! Ugh! Uhhnnn!" she grunts and moans as the monster pulls her back into position and thrusts into her body harder and faster than before. The cock easily glides in and out of her already spread nether lips while the other continues to grind and spread her tight anus wider and wider with each buck of his hips. Her nipples drag up and down on the smooth wood table until finally a deep thrust ends it all.

Her body was trembling once more as that familiar fluttering hear rises in her loins once more. Two thick cocks pulse and throb against her tight walls. She gasps as she feels them both grind against both her inner walls as she was lifted off the table. A low groan leaves her as gravity keeps her fully impaled on both beating members.

"N-No.." she bites down on her lip as the feline's pawed hands stroke her heavy orbs. The fur on his hands felt like countless tiny strokes across her pale flesh, causing her to gasp and quiver as the lovely mounds quickly react and firm with heated blood. She reaches up and grabs the demon's wrists, trying to pull the hands away. The witch could do nothing about the cocks inside her but she was not going to sit by and let this monster tease her into submission.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:43 am

Grabing onto the feline demons wrists is akin to grabing fur covered steel bars. Nothing she can do prevents the demon's continued slow exploration and teasing of first her heavy round breasts and then slowly the rest of her pale lush body. Her hips, lower back, upper legs, breasts, shoulders and neck are all touched at one point or another my his soft furry paws. One thing about Rajaon is that he does't care how long something takes after all he is immortal. So if it takes 10 minutes of teasing or 100 minutes of it to get this witch to cave in to her bodies desires so be it. Knowing that she at some point became a willing participant in her own violation would go quite a long way in healing the pain of having his tail bitten. Once the student begins to moan in need the demon will slowly, almost gently, pull his two cocks 3/4 of the way out and stop.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:47 pm

Her fingers tremble as she grips tighter onto the femine's wrists. The beast could already feel her pulse throbbing faster with her heart as the skillful fingers drag and stroke across her breasts. She squirms and moans softly as her struggles causes her tight walls to rub and grind against the pulsing rods she was impaled on.

Already it was a losing battle. Her body grew warmer as the fingers continue to tease and touch her heavy mounds in all the perfect ways. The demon took his time, reading her body's reactions to his touch. By the time he moved on from her chest, her darkened peaks were throbbing against the cool air conditioned air of the room. She fails to hide her gasps of pleasure as the furred hands slide down sensitive sides. Each stroke up and down only added more kindling to the growing heat within her.

Heat rose in her cheeks on how fast this one was reading her body. The gentle strokes and massage had wiped all the tension from her being. Her once clenching hands were now loosely holding the being's wrists, following where ever he wanted to touch next. Her head rests up against his chest, feeling the soft pulse of the twin cocks deep inside her. Kanoe's dripping folds contract slowly around the pieces of meat hungerly as she pants softly in heat. Oh god it felt too good. It was like a dream or heaven. Her body was melting before the demon's touch but she would not dare beg for more.

"Nngh...mmm..." she moans as her tight sex hugs around the slowly withdrawing member. Feeling it moving inside her send shudders up and down her body. Her body wanted to be pounded by these thick pieces of meat. Juices flowed freely down the pulsing member and down her quivering thighs. How much more would she endure before she breaks?

Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:04 pm

As the minutes ticked by the demon continued to play the young woman's body like a musical instrument as she laid her head against his powerful, soft furry chest. His fur paws contiuned to delivier cress after cress to the hot pale skin of the witch. Though his paws never stoped moing his twin cocks stayed in place. The demon's grip did slacken since escape was the last thing on Kanoe's fevered brain and he wanted to give her just enough room for her to move back and forth on his two cocks.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:08 pm

The beast would not push her further. He just kept adding more to the flames as she floats in a hazy state of arousal. The strokes were tender, methodic. Her eyes fell half shut as she breathes deeply. If it were not for the twin cocks and furred arms, her body and mind would have believed she was just with another human.

Her chest was burning with hot blood. Her heavy orbs were completely swollen with arousal, every stroke of those fingers left wild tingling sensations that rippled through her entire chest. Eyes flutter as soft sighs and coos of pleasure leave her lips. She found herself moving with his touch, arching her back so her breasts would grind into those awaiting hands. Legs part gently to allow him to stroke the silky smooth skin up and down. Her head tilts from one side to the other as he nuzzles into her neck. She was floating up in the clouds now, barely aware of which way was up.

Her slow motions causes her hips to rock and move slowly as well. The soft movements sent her insides quivering as she feels both cocks grins along her walls causing her body to jolt with pleasure. The rocking grew with more purpose, adding more and more pleasure to her insides that were already dripping a steady stream of her precious nectar. Her eyes continue to fall shut until she suddenly gasps and shivers, forcing herself to stop. What was she doing? She cannot just give in to this creature. Not like this. But the cries to fight were already a faint whisper in the back of her head. Her body continues to move with his manipulative touch, sending soft moans to the feline's ears.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next