View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 10:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Feet of Clay (Natsuki Saika) 

Post Feet of Clay (Natsuki Saika)
Katya swept into the large, currently empty class room on the third floor of Shokushu's small Fine Arts building even earlier than usual one Tuesday morning. The scowl on her face made her normally stoic expression look practically cheery by comparison. Her life drawing teacher, in a fit on "creative inspiration," had decided that the girls needed a change of pace. Rather than the usual charcoal, graphite and newsprint, for the next few classes they would be sculpting their model out of clay.

Katya hated clay.

It was cold and wet and messy. Inelegant, according to her own aesthetic tastes. It's worst sin of all, however, was that Katya had never been able to master it. She'd always been something of a prodigy when it came to art. The Russian girl had seemed to possess an innate skill from the first moment she put her hands on pencil pen or brush. Even weaving and metallurgy had seemed to come naturally to her, her skills improving leaps and bounds ahead of her peers with each class session. She'd expected the same nearly effortless mastery when she enrolled in her first ceramics class the semester before, but it hadn't come. Oh she'd done very well in the class; her 4.0 GPA was in no danger, but she had struggled, something the headstrong girl was no accustomed to. She'd spent hours in the studio outside of class, and though her work still greatly outclassed her peers by the end of the semester and she'd earned plenty of praise for her work, she wasn't satisfied. She would have been quite content to never touch raw clay again for the rest of her life, but it seemed the powers that be were bound and determined to sour her mood.

Katya marched purposely over to her usual spot near the window, setting her black tote bag on the window sill to keep it free of the dust and grim that coated nearly every inch of the art building's cold, polished concrete floors. She removed a white ribbon from one pouch and carefully tied back her long auburn hair, huffing with frustration as a few locks, too short to reach the pony tail, fell back to partially obscure her face. She had removed a clean canvas apron next and was donning it as the rest of the twenty or so girls in the advanced life drawing class began to fine in, chattering as usual. Katya payed little attention to them as she checked to be sure the protective garment covered the whole of her immaculately clean uniform.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:24 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Feet of Clay (Natsuki Saika)
“Okay girls. Okay girls. Don’t dawdle.” The teacher admonished her newest students for their lackadaisical attitude as the crowd of painters and sketch artists wandered into the room. For the most part Katya’s peers shared her distaste for their new setting. Some stared at the dusty floor in doubt, crinkling their pert noses at the odor of damp clay. The earthy scent was a constant in the art studio, overpowering to the arrivals who were accustomed to drier, less robust smells. The veteran sculpture students took the comments of their fresh brethren with disdainful faces. Each group of students kept their distance from the other.

Ms. Hazel had a bright face that was very befitting an art instructor. She had eyes like a doe, wide and steady. Her brown gaze projected enthusiasm toward the temporary additions to her class, unmoved by their sullenness. An apron of indistinguishable color was tied around her waifish body. Her frazzled hair was bunched behind her head into a bundle of wispy fronds. Half moon spectacles trailed hanging cords that looped her neck. Ms. Hazel clapped her rough hands together and beamed. “Alright! Well. Isn’t this great everybody? Exploring new horizons together, that’s what we’ll be doing for the next few days. I’m sure you visual arts people can give a few pointers to my students, and I know you’ll have a wonderful time getting into clay. Some of you might not have molded clay at all yet, and you’re the lucky ones. Getting the feel of it squishing between your fingers, spinning a lump under your hands, brimming with imagination and possibilities!”

The regular students smiled at their teacher with good natured tolerance, but there were many eyebrows raised among the new crowd. Their disparaging looks soon transformed into frustrated mutters as Ms. Hazel launched into the first lesson. The task was meant to be simple; just throw a lump of clay on the potter’s wheel and mold it into a bowl. Symmetry was the goal, and Mrs. Hazel certainly made the process look easy. In a handful of minutes her wheel bore a lovely vase with a rounded bottom, and her pet students followed her act with an arrangement of newly formed vessels that were nearly as expert, and often much more fanciful. But the clay warped under the inexperienced hands of the newcomers, or flung bits of itself onto them haphazardly, prompting several shrieks of dismay from the more fastidious girls.

“Great Katya! I see you’ve had some experience with clay already. You’re doing well. Your bowl is balanced, nicely proportioned too. I think you can proceed to more advanced work. Why don’t you partner up with Charlotte here? She’ll test your skill.” Mrs. Hazel lead Katya away from her bowl toward another girl perched on a stool. The floor surrounding her place in the corner was spread with grey spackled sheets. She was a lovely slip of a woman, hardly present. She had a face that could have brought a blush to a princess, classically formed. Sweeping blond hair streamed down the back of her uniform, gathered in a ponytail by a white satin bow. At present she was scraping at a chunk of clay with a bit of wire, her fine fingers coated in chalky dust and wet droplets. “Charlotte? You don’t mind being Katya’s mentor here do you? She’s had more practice than the rest of her class so I think she can move up to trickier work.” Charlotte’s enigmatic, faraway eyes return to earth, and she fixes them upon Katya. Violet. Her eyes were violet.

“I don’t mind that Mrs. Hazel.” Charlotte smiled. As the teacher meandered away Charlotte set down her wire tool. “Hello Katya. You can call me Charlotte. How are you enjoying class?”

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Last edited by niellwyn on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:28 am
Profile YIM

Katya watched as the two factions of students milled about the studio, careful not to mix or mingle. Several of the...less pleasant girls from the invading Life Drawing force began to discuss the untidy state of the room, and the implied character of it's usual occupants, in voices just loud enough for the sculptors to hear. The sculptors, in turn, began to go about their usual pre-class routine of getting out their clay and staking claim to their usual seats, all while holding an impromptu critique of the latest batch of student drawings hanging in the campus gallery.

Despite her sour mood, the fiery haired Russian girl felt a faint smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. She'd always been fascinated by power struggles, no matter how pointless and minor they were, and her peers were putting on a rather amusing show, though it lacked subtlety.

Eventually the instructor corralled the students, and set them to their tasks after a short demonstration. Katya took her handful of soft, earthy material from the large bin and carried it, holding it away from her body as if it were some sort of unpleasant garbage she was on her way to dispose of, over to one of the wheels at the very end of a row, occupied almost entirely by her usual peers. She carefully brushed off the dusty seat with her free hand before gingerly taking her place and plopping the clay down firmly on the dirty wheel. Her foot pressed down the petal, sending the disk spinning, and Katya's delicate looking hands quickly went to work. A firm touch quickly got the whirling mass centered and the stoic young woman began to form her bowl as the rest of her displaced classmates struggled and fought with their materials.

After ten minutes or so she sat back, using a hand towel to clean the muddy residue from her tanned skin. the little gray bowl that sat in front of her was simple; low and wide, but with smooth curves and a delicate flare around the rim. She inwardly cursed when she heard Ms. Hazel's bright, enthusiastic voice directly behind her. She'd known this would happen, but her fierce pride wouldn't have allowed her to purposefully throw the assignment.

The sulking redhead trailed a few feet behind the instructor, her normally sharp eyes dull and practically projecting her distaste for everyone and everything around her. They quickly glanced over the young woman Katya had been led to but found nothing particularly interesting. She was gorgeous, but most of Shokushu's student body was unusually attractive. The pieces drying on the shelves behind her were quite skillfully done, but the head girl's mood rendered her incapable of appreciating their beauty.

Katya grabbed a nearby chair and pulled it over to Charlotte's work station, again carefully cleaning it before gracefully taking her seat.

Then Charlotte looked up.

Katya's ice blue eyes widened just slightly as the blond's violet ones locked her gaze in place. She felt...something. Something she couldn't quite put her finger on. It was a bit unsettling, and the young woman's dominate nature triggered a small spike of resentment. Resisting the urge to shake her head to try and remove the odd feeling, Katya listened politely as her temporary mentor spoke, and forced herself to return a quite genuine looking smile.

"It's alright," she replied, carefully enunciating the English. Her suppressed frustration intensified her accent, the one thing that always gave away her mood, the one thing which she'd never been able to control. "To be honest though, I would prefer to be in my regular class."

Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:56 am
Profile WWW

“Do I detect an accent?” Charlotte asked playfully, picking up on Katya’s mode of speech right away. She reached up to toss her hair and hesitated when she remembered it was already tied back. She rested her grimed hands in the lap of her apron. “Russian, isn’t it? It’s very pretty.” Charlotte leaned back to assess the student Mrs. Hazel had entrusted to her instruction. Judging by her smile, she wasn’t displeased. “So. You’re one of the visual arts students. Do you draw or do you paint? I’d guess….painting is your specialty, since if you dislike sculpting you’re probably more an aesthete than an artisan. I can relate to that. The interplay of color and shape is endlessly sensual, don’t you think? But..” and here Charlotte lifted her hands again to her block of clay, “…there’s nothing quite as concrete as working clay with one’s own hands. You don’t worry about what your subject looks like, just what it actually is.”

Charlotte rubbed at a spot in her clay with determination, the tip of her pink tongue peeking out of the corner of her mouth. The nearly invisible alteration seemed to satisfy her, and she hoisted herself onto the floor with a sprightly hop, her pleated skirt flouncing. “Let me wash my hands, and then I’d be glad to talk about what it is you want to do. Using the wheel is very different from sculpting.” Charlotte offered up a harried grin, as though apologizing for the delay but certain that Katya would understand. She turned the knob and held her hands under the spitting faucet until the basin was streaked with swirls of gritty grey. Predictably, her skirt lifted as she bent to scrub her hands. Unlike most of the students, Katya knew that the school designed their uniforms with just such an intent, but she also knew that unblemished white panties were included in the uniform. The glimmer of salacious, glossy pink that occasionally appeared as Charlotte’s skirt swished from her motions were definitely against regulations.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:28 am
Profile YIM

"Correct. I originally hail from Saint Petersburg." Katya replied, settling back into her seat and crossing her legs in a fluid motion. She placed her carefully manicured hands on her knee, resisting the urge to scowl as she saw a bit of clay marring her carefully manicured nails.

She kept up her pleasant smile though, and her body language read as casual and confidant. Nothing outward gave away how intensely uncomfortable she felt. A good part of her confidence sprang from her skills and authority; the rare situation where she couldn't deny that the person she was interacting with was better than her made the usually unshakable student quite uneasy. She was fully aware that Charlotte was judging her, in a sense, and wondered what conclusions the pretty blond had come to. Katya wouldn't be caught dead admitting that she cared what others thought of her, but on a deep, internal level she did.

"Yes, I'm a painter. You are very astute." The red tressed girl said with a smile, idly wondering if Charlotte had really deduced that, or if her reputation had preceded her. "Have you seen the painting of Zeus and Leda outside the administration offices downstairs? That's one of him." She added, the words coming before she could stop them. Pride was always a weakness of hers, and the painting she referred to was one of her best. She hadn't intended to boast but, well...beautiful, intelligent girls were another weakness.

She breathed a small sigh of relief and quickly composed herself as Charlotte flitted over to wash up. She was more off balance than she'd been in quite a while, and resentment was beginning to build up. It was very difficult to entertain any negative thoughts about the pretty blond though; Katya knew all of her troubles were stemming from her own faults - but then, she saw the flash of pink. The Head Girl had carefully kept her icy eyes off of the sculptor, but with the sudden revelation of this rules infraction, minor though it may have been, she felt herself steady, and allowed herself a more intense, though carefully inconspicuous look at her mentor's undeniably pleasing form.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:59 am
Profile WWW

Charlotte talked backward while she talked, unknowingly treating Katya to glimpses of her naughty underwear with every shift.

“Leda and the Swan? Yes I’ve seen it. I was impressed at how you handled the bestiality element of the myth. Not that the Greeks cared much about it but these days even hinting at those topics is taboo.” The water gurgled as it drained, and Charlotte wrung her hands over the stainless steel, flashing a grin. “You did two things right. First, you emphasized the elegance of the swan, which softened the forbidden idea considerably, and second, I noticed your use of Classic techniques of balance to give the painting an old world feel. That was well done. Art can be forgiven much if it leans toward a scholarly treatment of material.” Her hips rocks as she resumed her seat. Leaning on one elbow against her work table, she continued. “Of course, all that was just to mask Leda’s erotic pose right? Arms akimbo helplessly, head tossed back, cherry red face. The one bared breast. Her gown flung open at the bottom. I’ve always wondered who painted it, thinking to myself ‘now here’s a girl with a healthy fantasy life.’ What’s your name, since you know mine already.” Charlotte smiled cheekily, and Katya had the impression that she was tracing the outlines of her figure in her head. Katya had seen the look often enough on her classmates when observing a model, but something about the other woman’s stare struck her as uncannily mature. Charlotte’s rosebud smile, friendly as it was, held a hint of something inexplicable.

“So, did you see anything you liked?” Charlotte inquired, reminding Katya of her surreptitious observations while Charlotte was washing her hands. Then Charlotte tilted her head back at her finished figures drying on the table behind her on matted newspaper. Her previous comment must have been an unconscious double entendre. Several of the pieces were of an overtly erotic nature. There was a naked nymph being accosted by angel faced knights, and a graphically realistic portrayal of a Turkish harem. The various women were more robust than the modern ideal, and their faces were replete with details, posed so that they seemed in the middle of conversation. One girl’s eyes smoldered in jealousy as she watched another affect laughter in front of her Sultan.

Last edited by niellwyn on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:37 am
Profile YIM

Katya found herself mentally undressing Charlotte as the girl's movements gave her several more enticing views of the prohibited panties. She came to the conclusion that the girl's bra most likely matched, or was at least something equally interesting. Katya gently bit the side of her tongue to stop herself from grinning too much.

When she began to start talking about her painting, however, Katya's attention snapped away from her lecherous imagination and focused intently on Charlotte's words. When she began to dissect her technique the painter bristled, ready to pounce on the first misconception and correct the girl's mistake. She never got the chance though - Charlotte interpreted the painting, and Katya's intentions, perfectly. She even giggled at the 'fantasy life' comment. Katya never giggled.

"Very, very perceptive..."

She smiled without thinking, and despite her best efforts felt herself quickly warming to the blond. Even her disregard for the rules when dressing this morning were forgiven in Katya's mind (at least until she saw an opportunity to use it to her favor.) The panties did, after all, look quite nice against her fair skin.

When Charlotte returned to her seat the red-haired young woman shifted slightly in her own, altering her pose so that it was a bit more open. Her hips and slender shoulders angled to give her body a subtly seductive quality as Charlotte eyed it. Katya's blue eyes flicked up to the shelf holding the blond's creations and she gracefully rose to her feet, crossing over to it. In the light of her newfound revelations about her peer the statuettes were far more intriguing. She wondered if Miss Hazel had considered their...similar tastes in subject matter when pairing the two up, or if it was just chance.

Her back was to Charlotte as she examined the work, her hips swaying from side to side every so slightly, seemingly lost in though. "I quite like this one." She said finally, indicating the poor nymph and her attackers. The contrast between the brutality of the knights' actions and the innocence of their expressions is quite interesting. But this one," her sender fingers now shifted to point towards the elaborate harem scene, "is my favorite I think. The subtlety of the poses and the intricacy of expression and implied connections, it's all very..." she trailed off, looking just slightly over her shoulder to give Charlotte a bit of a grin.

"Katya Ivanova." she said, abruptly changing the topic as she gracefully turned and held out a hand.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:46 am
Profile WWW

Katya’s semi-conscious shift in posture piqued the other girl’s interest, and Charlotte let her know it too, parting her lips in quiet appreciation. Her eyes wandered more liberally due to Katya’s unspoken invitation, displaying no false shyness as they roamed the curvaceous Russian’s chest. Turning on her stool as Katya swept off to scrutinize her clay creations, Charlotte took her own turn admiring her fellow artist’s backside. She bit one finger, watching Katya’s hips tilt back and forth like indecisive scales.

“Ambiguity is the goal.” Charlotte responded to Katya’s critique. “I add something unexpected to each of the pieces to shake the audience out of their preconceptions. Like the knight’s childlike expressions. They could be lewd, battle hardened men molesting a gorgeous nature spirit, or they could be ignorant fascinated youths playing with something they don’t quite understand. The harem girls have contented faces in the main, challenging the assumption that the women of the Odalisque were victims.” She came to stand beside Katya and tapped the jealous concubine on the head. “And then there’s Farideh here. She’s my favorite.” Katya finally introduced herself after the two had stood awhile in contemplation, extending her hand. Charlotte’s own hand was fresh from the sink, unmarred by lines or calluses. Her fingers had the long, elegant lines that artists held most dear. In times past, such hands would have been a sure sign of nobility. Now they were a signal of scholarship and refined tastes. “Well, I’m pleased to make your acquaintance Katya, and not only because you created that painting of Leda.” Impulsively, the smaller girl embraced her new mentee with bright enthusiasm. The brief contact of their two bodies suggested much to each of them. “Now how can I change your mind about clay Katya?” Charlotte’s voice held more than a hint of flirtation. “I could give you a few of these figures I made. I never keep them anyway. Ah!" Charlotte looked shiftily to each side in exaggerated paranoia. Smirking, she held a hand to one side of her mouth and leaned in. "We could cheat a little, and start you off with glaze. It isn't exactly painting, but it is far more similar than sculpting is."

Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:11 am
Profile YIM

Katya was beginning to like Charlotte. Quite a bit more than she'd like to admit to her self, in fact. Affection was a luxury the young woman couldn't really afford. Her status, her control, her stability all hinged on power, and it becomes increasingly difficult to maintain the proper balance of power when you're fond of your subject. She could have just conceded a small defeat of sorts, and accepted Charlotte as an equal, but the fact that the Russian girl was now dead set on seducing the lovely blonde complicated things. She might have been willing to give up a little power in a normal relationship, but with sex was involved she wanted to hold all the cards.

For a moment, when Charlotte embraced her, the usually unflappable head girl blinked in surprise. She couldn't recall a single instance, in the three years she'd attended Shokushu, when someone had hugged her. She was shocked enough that before she really realized what had happened she'd been released. Only a vague sensory memory lingered, but the deeper implications of the action weren't lost on her.

"Oh I don't know if I can accept such a nice gift..." she said, an obviously faked scandalized tone to her voice. A slightly crooked smile spread across her dark painted lips as her eyes flitted from Charlotte to the collection on the shelves. "Perhaps a trade though...? I have a few paintings up in my studio you might be interested in, if you'd like to come up with me after class."

She didn't wait for an answer, flitting quickly on to the topic at hand as if her offer hadn't contained anything more than the most innocent implications. "Glazing sounds wonderful." she said, a genuinely grateful smile replacing her conspiratorial one. "Are you sure you trust a novice like me with your work though?"

Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:22 am
Profile WWW

Unlike the friendship forming between Charlotte and Katya, the dynamic of the other students was less than promising. Mrs. Hazel had no leisure to instruct her class, so engaged was she in preventing the girls from quarreling. Only the most reserved and dedicated artists remained outside of the social fallout zone, grimly forcing their clay into shape at the outskirts of the room while the majority of the sculptors and painters bickered incessantly about technique. Fortunately Charlotte’s own workspace was exempt from the intrigue, so the classroom’s difficulties seemed remote.

“It’s not much of a gift Katya.” Charlotte replied. She reached around her head to undo her ponytail, shaking out her caramel hair in the radiance pouring in from the open window. “You haven’t seen any of my works displayed on campus have you?” She giggled in spite of her dismissive statements. Katya’s scandalized attitude was a delightful bit of play. “But…” Charlotte feigned nonchalance. “…if you insist on trading, I think we can come to a pleasant accord, don’t you?” There was nothing feigned about her saucy grin. “And don’t worry about ruining my figures, okay? I told you that I don’t keep them. The crafting is more important to me than possessing them. I crush them when I’m finished and send the fragments back to the shop to be reprocessed. Wait here, I’ll go get the glaze.”

Charlotte flounced away, treating the lucky Katya to another tantalizing glimpse of her unmentionables. The classroom floor was a battleground, strewn with the earth streaked ramparts of tables and home to irate females grappling in subtle combat, but she braved them without a care. After conversing with the harried teacher for a handful of moments she returned and took Katya’s hand. Hard eyes followed along, alerted by Charlotte’s brief sojourn into their territory. The storm was shifting direction. Charlotte pulled Katya along, heedless of how she had deflected danger toward the two of them.

“Come with me to the back room and I’ll help you pick out the right colors.” She paused in mid step, mouth fallen open. “Wait…my studio? Come up with me? You didn’t tell me you were a Head Girl!” Charlotte pushed her shoulder playfully.

Last edited by niellwyn on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:06 am
Profile YIM

Blue eyes stared intently at the tempting peaks Charlotte was giving her - and Katya was now fully convinced that her new mentor knew perfectly well that her short plaid skirt bounced and flipped with her energetic movements. She was curious as to whether this was her usual behavior, or if she was teasing Katya in particular. It didn't really matter to her either way, though. She rose quickly to her feet when Charlotte took her hand, noticeably perkier than she'd been just a short time ago, and allowed herself to be led.

She felt the angry, accusing stares of her classmates and Charlotte's as they passed through the center of the war zone. The bickering and the snide, petty comments quieted slightly as the pair split the troops, then rose back to their original intensity as soon as they passed. The red-haired girl could feel the students' resentment shift towards their new alliance, bitterness taking root as the two factions saw that she had crossed enemy lines.

A few well placed glares from the authoritative Russian did much to quiet the life drawing students, and the sculptors who recognized who she was, but the resentment was still there, now just silent. She'd have a lot of damage control to do, but for now she was eager to get to the relative seclusion of the back room.

A smirk crossed her lips when Charlotte finally realized who she was. "Oh no, you've discovered my terrible secret!" she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm in addition to her usual accent. "Goodness, if my fellow art students don't recognize me I'm going to have to step things up...Maybe I should be handing out more detentions?"

Katya sighed theatrically as she continued on, stepping past Charlotte without releasing her hand, pulling the blond gently along behind her. "Whatever could I punish someone for though...?" she murmured, the question clearly meant for her companion, even though she seemed to be speaking to herself.

Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:34 am
Profile WWW

The backroom felt warmer than the studio. Moisture saturated the air, along with the dusty odors of hardened clay and mild chemicals. Wooden planks were supported by steel struts to make shelves. The struts themselves were bolted into the un-plastered brick walls. On the spattered, faded shelves was collected a host of ceramic works. The majority retained their dull grey sheen, but a number of them had bleached white like bone, nearly dry. Other vessels sported shades of pastel glaze so pale that they camouflaged themselves amidst their colorless brethren. Charlotte came to a stop, squeezing Katya’s fingers as a signal to release her while the noise from the class dimmed.

“Punishment?” Charlotte echoed her newfound friend archly. “There’s more to authority than distributing demerits. Sorry, I know you weren’t being serious.” Her look became more coy. “You could always discipline our classmates for being bad artists. Or….” Charlotte knelt before a cabinet, slyly glancing over her shoulder. “…you could spank me for making lewd figurines.” She swatted herself on the behind. “Oh no! It hurts! Oh stop it pleee-eease!” Laughing at herself, she began to rummage through the cabinet. “As if you cared about that sort of thing. Did you hear the rumors? Everybody says that Head Girls actually do things like that. Spank people, I mean. Ah!”

Charlotte reached deep into the low drawer, nearly entering as she shuffled plastic canisters of glaze. As her skirt rose (again!) Katya noticed yet another wardrobe discrepancy. Replacing the little socks Charlotte ought to be wearing were thigh high white stockings topped with a bow of pink ribbon on the outermost side of each leg. Had Katya missed that before? Perhaps she was distracted by the other liberties Charlotte had taken with the dress code.

“Here Katya. I found most of the flesh tones, some browns, black. There’s silver and grey for the knights’ armor. Help me carry this back to the table while I find the guide book.” Charlotte stood, brushing at her knees. “That’s the real trouble with glaze; the hues change after firing the clay. Michelangelo had nearly the same problem painting frescos.”

Last edited by niellwyn on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:54 pm
Profile YIM

Katya wandered slowly through the isles of shelving, critically eyeing the various sculptures and vessels crowding the shelves. The skill levels varied widely, but although a few might have been better than Charlotte's work on a technical level none could match her subtlety or attention to detail.

"Oh sure there's more, but the punishments are the fun part." Katya teased, smirking slightly. Her grin widened and she lightly bit her lower lip as Charlotte mocked a self-administered punishment, stopping herself just before she said something a bit too explicit. She was enjoying their back and forth too much to jump to the conclusion just yet.

"Mmmmmm, choices, choices..." the sanguine-haired girl purred, her accent noticably heavier than it had been at the start of class. She quirked one carefully sculpted eyebrow as she noticed Charlotte's second wardrobe violation. It was difficult to resist the urge to reach out and snap the top of her thigh-high stockings against her creamy skin. Katya liked stockings. She especially liked them when they were all a girl was wearing.

"I think I'll go with all of the above. Just collect a little harem for myself, keep all of you up in my studio. No reason the sultans should have all the fun, right?" She giggled. On impulse, she reached over and gently stroked the tip of one slender finger up the side of Charlotte's stocking-clad thigh, tracing the pink ribbon when she reached the top of it. "I'm sure I could come up with plenty of things you deserve a nice hard spanking for."

She turned away without waiting to see the blonde's reaction, grinning to herself as she began to look through the multitude of plastic jars. She felt almost giddy. It had been quite a while since she'd met another student who amused her so much. Forcing herself to concentrate, the painter picked out an armful of jars with swatches of blues, greens and violets on their lids, though the liquid inside didn't even vaguely resemble the colors they claimed to contain. She gathered up the containers Charlotte had set out with her free arm and swept back towards the main room, sparing a glance over her shoulder as she headed back into the social minefield.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:36 am
Profile WWW

“Punishments are the fun part hmm? Channeling your inner Marquis de Sade?” Charlotte rolled her eyes. “You don’t look sadistic Katya, but then, I don’t suppose most sadists do.”

Charlotte must have noticed Katya’s not-so-surreptitious fingers on her stockings, but she said nothing to either invite or dissuade the Head Girl’s flirtatious gesture. She warmed visibly to the other girl’s words however, her face taking on a tinge of raspberry color. Her smile spread uncontrollably, enlivening her eyes. The guide book in her hand hung loosely as she twined a finger in her hair.

“So what they say is true. Head Girls are evil.” Charlotte breathed, simpering up at the taller Katya. “All our classmates turned into concubines? And what if they don’t like girls?” Keeping Katya in her sights, the other student tucked the color manual under her arm and began to stack jars of glaze into the confines of a sturdy, albeit scuffed and dingy, cardboard box. “And more importantly, why would you want them? The sultans knew to choose all the best..hmmm…talent.” Charlotte groaned under the weight of her box but began to move after Katya back to their work area resolutely. She kicked lightly at the Russians heels upon the veiled threat or promise of spanking.

“Ooooh so you are a sadist! And if I were only a masochist it would all be perfect.”

They reached their table. Surrounded by amorous clay figures, the two students proceeded to arrange their glaze choices. Katya found herself instructed by her mentor as to where each color should go, according to a scheme that she didn’t comprehend. Charlotte moved her own jars with surety, stopping Katya’s hand from time to time with a brief touch to explain where a particular shade of violet or yellow belonged. Finished, the blond perched herself with a lazy sigh onto her stool.

“So should we start glazing? Or did you want to keep teasing me?” Charlotte flushed prettily, but made no attempt to hide her face. “I do like all the flattery, even if it is a little threatening.” She plucked at her stocking ribbons and made a moue of disappointment. “These aren’t really all that naughty are they? I think I look much better in them than in little socks.” Charlotte hung her head as if crestfallen. “But I’ll take them off if it will keep me out of trouble.”

Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:22 am
Profile YIM

"Ooooooh, terribly evil." Katya said, her voice a low, conspiratorial whisper. Pale blue eyes darted from side to side, checking to be sure no one else was within ear shot, despite the fact that she knew full well they were alone "I hear Shai kicks puppies."

The red-haired girl swept back out into the classroom proper once the blonde had retrieved the last of the supplies they needed, casually glancing at the girls bent over various tables and wheels, still absorbed in their little private war. Charlotte was right, she decided. None of them were quite good enough for her harem. Maids maybe? A Queen always needed more servants...

"Come now, how do you know you won't like it until you try it?" Katya's lovely face tilted towards Charlotte's just slightly as she deposited her armfuls of glaze on their work table, her increasingly familiar smirk spreading across her dark-painted lips again. "Or have you already?"

The painter took her seat opposite the sculptor when their supplies were all in order, pulling a few of her older, cheaper paintbrushes from a pocket in her apron as she settled down again. "I'll be good now, cross my heart." She said, her tone seemingly sincere.

"And I suppose I could let the stockings slip just this once...You owe me now, of course." she said, accent thickening again, just for a few words. "After all, if I made you take off the stockings you'd have to lose those nice pink panties too."

Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:45 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next