View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 12:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Feet of Clay (Natsuki Saika) 

Post Re: Feet of Clay (Natsuki Saika)
Charlotte tilted her head sideways, her eyebrows crinkled quizzically. Mystified, she searched Katya’s face for some evidence of trickery.

“My stockings aren’t connected to my panties, why would I have to take them…oh!” Charlotte’s face, so recently scrunched in bewilderment, flew apart into shocked embarrassment. Her eyebrows lifted past her bangs, and her already pinked cheeks assumed a fiery complexion. She gaped at Katya for an instant. Then her stiff posture slumped and she made a bemused sound, her shoulders bouncing. Nibbling her bottom lip, she leaned forward, still red and now grinning sheepishly. “You saw those? Ooooh nooo…” She put a palm to her forehead in self directed consternation. She did not sound especially sorry, only surprised. “I can’t believe…” looking about quickly she dropped her voice to a shrill whisper, “…I can’t believe you saw that.” Impishness infected her, and she clapped a hand over her mouth to suffocate a giddy laugh.

“You shouldn’t have been looking Katya!” Charlotte scolded, nearly serious. “I’m sure voyeurism is prohibited too. You should know better than to peek at a girl’s underwear.” Her tongue rode along her teeth as she paused in thought. “I guess with that painting of Leda I should have expected it. But nevermind that. You can’t really make me take off my panties anyway.” Charlotte gave the statement a challenging tone. “I couldn’t possibly be expected to walk around campus stark naked under my little skirt.” Katya felt the other girl squeezing her palm. “But I suppose I do owe you for not giving me a detention…”

One of the girls in the class made an uproar, smashing her nearly complete vase in a fit of frustration. Mrs. Hazel, nearby, gave a sharp exclamation of horror, as if somebody were crushing infants underfoot. Katya’s mentor shrugged helplessly. “Maybe we should start glazing, before class is canceled due to a nervous breakdown.”

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:11 am
Profile YIM

Katya's blue eyes glittered with amusement as Charlotte made the connection between the redhead's words words and her wardrobe choice. She laughed softly enjoying the bright blush that colored her tutor's pretty face. She twirled a paintbrush between her slender fingers, a confident smile smile on her lips as she listened to the torrent of words from the other girl.

"You mean you weren't giving me a little show?" Katya asked, pouting with exaggerated disappointment and batting her eyelashes as she flashed Charlotte the best puppy dog eyes she could muster. "And I thought you liked me..."

She dropped the act quickly, adopting her usual straight, confident posture once more. Charlotte's flustered, sheepish attitude did much to dispel Katya's worries about power struggles. It wasn't inconceivable, after all, that the blond had honestly not known she'd been showing off her taboo undergarments - girls were "accidentally" given ill-fitting uniforms so often that it was odd no one suspected anything. If Charlotte wasn't as skilled a manipulator as Katya had originally thought, it shouldn't be too hard to stay in control.

"Well I can't be held responsible for the consequences of your wardrobe violations." Katya said, reaching across the table to delicately lift the figure of the Knights and Nymph and set it on the old, worn wood before her. "You'd better stop tempting me though. I'm very good about keeping promises, but I don't know how long I'll be able to behave myself if you don't quit making it so easy to be bad."

Katya craned her neck to glance back at the sudden flurry of activity outside their little peaceful sanctuary. It was a little humorous, seeing the peaceful instructor trying to deal with the irritable painters and drawing students, but the collusion in their own corner was of considerably more interest to her, so she turned around once again. She swept her long red locks back behind her shoulder with a sweep of her hand, before setting her elbows on the table and interlacing her fingers together as she leaned forward. "So, what do you have to teach me Miss....You know, you still haven't told me your last name, have you?"

Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:24 am
Profile WWW

“No I haven’t.” Charlotte responded sweetly. “You’re a Head Girl, so I’m sure you could look me up if you really want to.” She glanced around at the pandemonium that was brewing elsewhere in the class, then spun back toward Katya with an ironic grin. “But since you promised me that I’m not in any trouble , my last name is Facette. Charlotte Facette.”

Charlotte abdicated her seat and pushed the stool forward for Katya. She would be the one learning how to paint with glaze, so it made sense that she should be the one to sit. The leather pad that covered the stool was frayed, but the years of wear had softened it until it felt like sheets of stacked vellum. The newspaper rustled under Charlotte’s feet as she circled Katya with her hands on her hips, nodding. “Okay. Ready to begin?”

Charlotte proved to be an apt teacher. Before Katya was allowed to touch the Knights and their captive Nymph, the other student tested her on squares of dry clay. Katya’s skill at painting proved itself, and she adapted to the harder, smoother texture of the new medium without trouble. Her paintbrush swept over the little tiles with assurance, describing crisp stripes. The fact that several layers were required came as no surprise. Watercolors often worked the same way, and Katya had the patience to let the layers dry before making another. When Charlotte asked for a specific color however, Katya faltered. Trusting the outcome of her hue choices to a book was a foreign and inscrutable concept. Instinctively, she was repulsed by the necessity. Learning that a lovely shade of teal green would become a rusty brown came as an unpleasant revelation. Yet this hurdle was not insurmountable, and after Katya surrendered herself to the advice of the guidebook Charlotte relented quickly. The tiles were put aside, and in their place Charlotte set the Nymph and her attendant Knights. The buxom nature spirit contorted fetchingly, ripe for the brush.

Katya saw the blush of the Nymph’s cheeks as if superimposed on her figure. She saw the pearly luminescence of the statuette’s limbs. The dimples where the Knights’ callous fingers clung to their trophy’s flesh needed to be brightened with red. The tiny nipples and the bare cleft between her legs glowed pink in Katya’s vision. She set about matching her vision with the color guide. The constant consultation became an arcane ritual of sorts, with the book as Katya’s oracle. Absorbed in her work, Charlotte’s hand on her back startled her.

“No. Not like that. Remember how glaze runs. Dip your brush all the way to the bottom, where the minerals are thick.” Charlotte demonstrated by sinking her own utensil into the open mouth of a jar. It resurfaced in a coating of hot vermilion. Suddenly Charlotte was behind her, sharing her seat. Slim legs sheathed in silk opened around her, and Katya felt Charlotte hips follow the curve of her bottom. Small, supple breasts molded to Katya’s back past a screen of cotton. It was apparent from her warmth that Charlotte wore no bra. Katya’s hands were enfolded in Charlotte’s fingers. “For very small details, use something with a point, and dab.” Charlotte painted using Katya’s hands, overlooking her progress with her chin on her student’s shoulders. Together they stroked the Nymph’s loins into colorful brilliance, shining like rosebuds against snow. The harsh clattering of the bell announced the end of the lesson.

Last edited by niellwyn on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:47 am
Profile YIM

Katya's brush moved with acute precision as she worked under Charlotte's critical gaze. It had been quite a while since Katya had been expected to prove herself to anyone when it came to art, but rather than the nervous trial most students would have seen it as, the competitive Head Girl took it as a challenge. The first few test tiles acquainted her with the with the strange, foreign properties of the glaze. The application process looked almost the same, but the liquids were much thicker than water colors, but still thinner than the gel-like oil and acrylic paints she was accustomed to working with.

By the time Charlotte saw fit to let her at the statuette, Katya was feeling infinitely more confident than she had at the start of class. She went to work quickly but carefully, a look of intense concentration settling over her lovely features. She worked diligently, with almost obsessive care, handling the figurine as if it were a priceless masterpiece.

Katya's whole body went stiff as the lithe blond took up her place behind the Russian. She bristled with irritation for a moment at the sudden invasion of her personal space, but the tactile pleasure of the girl's soft, supple body against hers quickly dispelled her indignation. She submissively let Charlotte guide her hand, practically marionette like as her attention was divided between the lesson and her tutor's body. As their brush delicately colored the Nymph's naked body Katya's mind couldn't help but wander, imagining her hands mirroring the touches on Charlotte's body.

The usually unshakable Head Girl jumped noticeably as the bell rang, violently shaking her out of her fantasy. She stood, taking a moment to smooth out a few non-existant wrinkles from her uniform and clear her head before she turned to face Charlotte.

"Well, that was relatively painless." She said, a crooked grin flashing across her face. Her eyes flitted over to the statue and she resisted the urge to scowl at the odd, clashing colors that covered the Nymph and her aggressors. She was dubious as to whether the hideous colors scheme would truly transform according to Charlotte's trusty guide book when placed back in the kiln, but she would have to wait until the next class session to find out. She helped put away supplies returning the glazes to the box Charlotte had brought them out in and carefully washing out their brushes as the rest of the class moved bowls and sculptures to empty drying shelves and returned excess clay to the supply room.

Katya turned to face Charlotte when she was finished, reaching behind her back to untie her apron. Her ample breasts pushed forward, straining against her crisp white shirt for a moment but she gave no indication that she noticed. She retrieved her messenger bag and ran her fingers through her long red hair before finally speaking again.

"So, if you're still interested in our little trade, my studio's in room 803." She offered, the smile on her face and gleam in her eye speaking novels more than what she had actually said. Without another word she turned, short skirt flaring out just slightly, and sauntered off towards the door without waiting for a response.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:06 am
Profile WWW

Katya’s usual classmates vacated the hated art room almost before the bell had finished ringing, leaving behind numerous stains and a host of sagging clay pots for Mrs. Hazel’s students to clean. The lingering students grumbled amongst themselves as they picked their way across the adobe strewn landscape clutching dripping washrags and limp plastic bags. As Katya passed the threshold of the open door she could hear the instructor’s reassurances follow her out.

An urgent hand caught Katya’s wrist and spun her around outside the door. The hand’s owner confronted her with angry lips and boldly narrowed eyebrows.

“I thought you hated clay.” The girl accused. Katya recognized her as Evelyn from her Visual Arts class. Evelyn was a slim girl with Oriental features. Her black hair quivered in two charcoal braids down her back as she stared Katya down. “You were the one who argued with our teacher the most when she sent us to this bullshit class!”

Katya had never seen the meek Evelyn speak so bitterly before. Usually the girl idolized Katya, always nearby to watch the Russian work, always full of gushing praise. If Katya needed an eye to appraise a touchy portrait then Evelyn is who she asked, and when she needed a new tool Evelyn willingly volunteered to fetch it, so it was surreal to see Evelyn evince such disdain toward her. “You adjusted pretty well didn’t you? I guess it makes sense for the top artists to befriend each other and ignore their classmates huh?” Evelyn fumed, but the more she spoke the more steam she lost. She released Katya and stepped back, biting her lip doubtfully. “I mean…we usually help each other and…you never even talked to any of us…”

“Are you guys talking about Charlotte?” One of the sculpture students strutted into view, her grinning lips pasty with bubblegum lipstick, her orange dyed hair bobbing.

“What?” Evelyn started and turned toward the voice. “Charlotte?” The newcomer’s grin widened. Strutting up to Katya and Evelyn she slumped against the brick wall negligently and crossed her ankles.

“Yeah, Charlotte. The one Ms. Head Girl spent all class period with.” The cocky girl slid her glance past Evelyn to the interior of the class and waved at somebody inside. “You don’t have to worry about anybody becoming friends with her.” She snorted, curling her lips.

“Why not?” Evelyn asked hesitantly, retreating toward Katya. The newcomer rolled her eyes.

“Shit girl. Nobody even knows where Charlotte lives. You can’t find her dorm room. Ask anybody. That and she hardly ever shows up for class.” The orange haired student picked at a stud in her ear. “She’s an independent study or something. Mrs. Hazel lets her do whatever she wants with the clay.” She shrugged. Just then the girl she had waved at earlier arrived and she straightened up from the wall.

“Is Jean spreading rumors?” The fourth girl asked good naturedly, taking the orange haired student’s hand. Jean gave her friend a grimace.

“Uh-uh. They were talking about Charlotte so I gave them the scoop. Lunch?”

“Sure!” Jean and her friend left Katya and Evelyn alone, melding with the second flow of students streaming into the hallway. After sending a quizzical look toward Katya, Evelyn joined them on her way to her next class. In moments Katya stood by herself on the tile floor.

Last edited by niellwyn on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:33 pm
Profile YIM

Shock delayed Katya's reaction for a moment. After having a surprisingly pleasant class and completely failing to get a sure read on the enigmatic Charlotte she was already far more off balance than she had been in ages. When the hand grasped her slender wrist and roughly spun her around the bewildered girl all but cried out in shock. There was a look of dumfounded confusion on her face that was completely contrary to her normal confident, collected demeanor.

She collected herself quickly though, and her features quickly reverted back to their usually dangerously calm expression. Katya curtly wrenched her arm from the other girl's grasp narrowing her own blue eyes in response as she listened to her peer's accusations in silence.

"So what, you wish for me to join you in your pointless little temper tantrums?"
She snapped, a sharp edge to her already commanding voice. "Yes, I did oppose this pointless distraction from our real studies and yes, I still believe this to be a massive waste of our collective time, but, Evelyn, we are stuck here whether we like it or not..."

Her accent was far more noticeable than usual, and it took all her effort to keep from shouting at the poor girl who was wilting visibly under her sharp tongue. "Perhaps, instead of mimicking grammar school children next session the rest of you would care to-" Katya stopped mid-sentence as she spotted the girl with the violently bright hair approaching out of the corner of her eye.

The anger faded from her delicate features by the time the sculptor reached them, and she quirked one slender red eyebrow and Evelyn and Jean spoke, careful not to show any particular interest in the mysterious blonde or these new revelations.

Before she knew it, Katya was alone in the long, florescent-lit hallway. As the last of the mixed lot of girls disappeared out the large double doors at the end of the hallway she spun away and toward the opposite staircase, resisting the urge to look back into the damp, dusty classroom to see if Charlotte was still there.

After a few minutes climbing up empty stair wells and sweeping down all but abandoned hallways Katya reached the small cluster of individual studios on the top floor of the building. She unlocked the door on the end and slipped inside, closing the door behind her but leaving it unlocked.

The space was cluttered, but a tidy kind of cluttered that resulted from lack of storage space, not organization. Canvases and wooden planks of vastly varying sizes were stacked against every blank wall space, and a few select pieces hung above them. A set of shelves in the back held what looked to be hundreds of tubes, jars and bottles filled with every paint imaginable, as well as raw pigments and an impressive selection of mediums and oils and a small army of brushes.

A low platform stood near one end of the room, just large enough for a model to comfortably lie on, and near it stood an empty easel. The room's easily most impressive feature though, was a massive window taking up most of the western wall. Katya let her pack fall to the floor as she walked over to it and languidly leaned against the sill as she watched scattered streams of students moving along the campus sidewalks below and the distant glitter of the beach beyond.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:44 am
Profile WWW

Charlotte lingered in the class after the other students had left to help the frazzled Mrs. Hazel. Student rivalries had marked most of the available workspaces with some manner of detritus, and in the aftermath many of the more usually conscientious girls had performed their cleaning in a distracted fugue. The teacher twined a finger in her kinky hair in exasperation as she inspected the streaks of grit layering the edges of tables and the dusty footprints speckling the floor.

“I don’t know what our visual arts professor was thinking, sending his class here.” Mrs. Hazel lamented, huffing. She checked the hallways, eyes shuffling through the shadows as if searching for spies. Nobody remained. Mrs. Hazel relaxed, slumping onto a stool in front of a potter’s wheel. Charlotte gave her a wry smirk, patting her shoulder. The teacher clasped the woman’s hand in a familiar way, and let her features subside into a wry smile. “I noticed how friendly you were with our famous painter, Katya.” She shifted to send Charlotte a canny, knowing glance. The student started an elaborate shrug, but discarded the gesture for an almost sheepish nod.

“You know how I detest most of Shokushu’s guests Lauren.” Charlotte began, using the instructor’s first name. “But the Headmasters at least exercise some taste in selecting Head Girls. I truly enjoyed Katya’s company.” Charlotte smiled, staring vacantly in fond memory of the fiery Russian. Mrs. Hazel released Charlotte’s hand.

“You’ve decided already, haven’t you Natsuki?” Mrs. Hazel asked in a grave tone. The blonde woman sniffed.

“Perhaps I’ll seduce her. And then, perhaps I won’t bother.”

“You will. You’re too interested in Katya not to. You’re a good actress, but I know you, and you’re not trying very hard to veil yourself.” Charlotte, or rather, Natsuki, dropped her lofty air.

“The Headmasters choose their staff well too, have I mentioned that before? You’re right. She’s charming.”

“As I thought. You’re not so dissimilar to the other monsters here. Sorry.” Lauren added in response to Natsuki’s glower. “I’m aware of how you dislike the student’s term for our ‘guests’, especially in reference to yourself.”

“In appetite I am the same as the others, that’s true.” Natsuki admitted, somewhat mollified by Lauren’s apology. “But in method and all other respects I’m wholly different.” She stepped around Mrs. Hazel to confront her directly. “You’re subtler than you used to be, but I still recognize your insults.” The teacher didn’t object, but silently tightened her mouth. “Even after several years, I suppose it’s still hard to accept how the universe operates outside of Earth.” Natsuki said sympathetically. Lauren pushed at the bridge of her spectacles in lieu of an answer. Sunlight burst off the lenses, hiding her eyes. “Shall I tidy the room for you?” Natsuki inquired gently after a moment.

“Would you?” The teacher lifted her chin gratefully. Natsuki winked.

“Delighted to.”

Natsuki snapped her fingers, and the errant clay fouling the art room awakened from its inanimate torpor, flowing across surfaces and dripping from countertops until it all coalesced in a single ball near Lauren’s toe. It was simple to scoop up the soiled lump and pitch it into a waste bin. The haggard professor unknotted her apron and crumpled it in her lap.

“Thanks.” Lauren said, marveling. She stood and deposited her apron in a drawer, shaking sweat out of her hair. “You know I don’t mean to be offensive right Natsuki? At least not toward you. I just pity the students that are unfortunate enough to find themselves here.”

“Of course Lauren. But you’re already doing all you can by aiding the Shokushu program. Billions of girls would meet the same fate without it. Don’t contemplate it too much. Go back to your quarters and enjoy all your faculty luxuries. You’ll forget all about the unfairness of everything.”

“That’s pretty cynical.”

“Am I wrong?” Natsuki asked seriously. Lauren sighed.

“No, you’re not.”

Later that night Natsuki rapped upon Katya’s door. She had swapped her uniform for one that was definitely not regulation. She wore a blouse made of some tissue thin material designed to feel silky slick to the touch, tailored close around her slim waist and shaped to the contours of her pert bust. Despite being flimsy, the cloth was surprisingly opaque, letting only enough light past its pristine whiteness to suggest at the flesh it sheathed. The buttons were halved pearls of uniform size, each of the same immaculate quality. Minute scenes were carved in relief on the flat, outward facing surfaces, depicting variously posed nude figures. Lacquered chopsticks lifted her hair into an oriental styled bun, and the gleaming pleats of her short black skirt brushed Natsuki’s thighs a handful of inches above her tall stockings. Natsuki had selected the ensemble specifically to appeal to a painter’s zest for shape and color, certain that Katya would appreciate the effort.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:18 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2