View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Staying After Class (Alucard) 

Post Staying After Class (Alucard)
Sachi was writing at a frantic pace, desperately trying to make up the work she had not done. Her small desk was piled with heavy books and papers, and on the ground were several pieces of scrap paper. She looked out the window and realized that the sun was about to set. "Almost......done...." she muttered to herself as she continued writing. By now the classrooms were being deserted and she figured that she was probably the only one still in the building. As the sun set in the fire blown sky, Sachi continued on with her works. Slowly the sun disappeared and she was forced to turn on the lights. This would probably attract the attention of......who knows whats out there? But Sachi didn't care. If she didn't finish this, she would be in trouble. Big trouble.

The pink haired girl continued to write until it was almost midnight. By then her hands and her head was aching, but at least she was done. Sachi slipped her work into her bag and began to clean up her desk, which by now was filled with paper and heavy textbooks.

Nakamura Sachi

Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:36 am

Post Re: Staying After Class (Alucard)
Alucard had been walking down the hall when it noticed a light on. Deciding to have a look inside, Alucard noticed the young woman. With its camouflage active and the student focusing on her work, she did not seem to notice as Alucard slipped into the room. Alucard eyed her with an evil grin, taking note of Sachi's nubile body. As she began to pack up, the alien smirked. "Are you sure you don't want someone to proof-read your work?" Alucard asked, using a wide assortment of voices simultaneously as it spoke.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:33 am
Profile YIM

Sachi was too busy packing and didn't realize that someone was watching her the whole time. Sachi jumped when a voice came from behind. She didn't look back, mainly because she was scared of what was on the other side. "W-Who is there?" she asked in a frightened tone.

(Sorry, I really don't know what else do write.)

Nakamura Sachi

Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:50 am

(It's okay, deary. ;) )

Alucard towered over the young woman, looking down on her and licking its lips hungrily. This female certainly looked like quite a treat. "You may call me Alucard," the alien said, its voices speaking in perfect unison. The alien could smell the student's fear, making the monster salivate.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:00 am
Profile YIM

Sachi turned around and realized that a giant monster was standing over her. She tried backing away, but the desks were in the way and she tripped, landing on her back. She continued to move back until she came to a wall. "W-what do do you want from me?" Sachi asked him, frightened.

Nakamura Sachi

Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:31 pm

The alien's camouflage slowly faded, allowing her to see the monster's bumpy, granite-grey flesh and its glowing yellow eyes. As the student moved forward, so did Alucard, looming over poor Sachi as it came closer. "You certainly look like fun," the alien said, a massive hand reaching down for her.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:28 pm
Profile YIM

As the monster came closer, Sachi tried to back away, but the wall stopped her. Looking around her, she saw that she was trapped here by all the desks. There was no escape, and she didn't know what the monster would do to her. "Get away from me!" she cried.

Nakamura Sachi

Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:38 pm

"And miss out on enjoying this delightful student?" Alucard asked with a smirk. "I think not." The alien's massive fingers wrap around the student's soft body and gently lift her into the air. Alucard eyed poor Sachi for long moments as though it was appraising a piece of meat. "Mmm, and looks so tasty, too..."

Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:48 pm
Profile YIM

Sachi let out a little scream as the giant alien picked her up with its hand, although she knows no one heard her. She struggled against his fingers, but he was simply too strong for him. "Let me go!" she said, still struggling, "what do you want from me?"

Nakamura Sachi

Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:11 am

Alucard chuckled and gave the young woman a little squeeze before raising her to its open jaws. "Is it not obvious, deary?" the alien says softly. A massive tongue extends from the cavernous maw, rubbing over the student. Warm saliva soaked her as Alucard tasted Sachi.

Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:01 am
Profile YIM

Sachi continued to struggle against the alien, even though his grip on her became tighter. "Noooo......stop it!" she cried when the alien's large tongue began rubbing over her. Warm saliva was dripping on her, soaking her uniform. The alien opened its mouth, as if it was going to eat her. She screamed a little and continued to struggle, even though it was useless.

Nakamura Sachi

Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:18 am

Chuckling, Alucard opened its jaws wider and began to slip the student into its wide mouth, the tongue continuing to lick across her soft body as it did so. Though her struggling was futile, the alien was nonetheless amused by her attempts to fight it, pushing the student headfirst toward the entrance to its cavernous maw.

Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:56 am
Profile YIM

Sachi screamed again as the alien pushed her headfirst into its mouth. She kicked and thrashed, but it was a futile effort. "LET ME GO!!!" she cried inside the monster's mouth.

Nakamura Sachi

Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:29 am

Sucking on the soft woman in its cavernous maw, Alucard gives a low chuckle. "Sure, if you want to go down my throat. Feel free to, deary." Alucard licked across her again. "Mmm, you're certainly a tasty one."

Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:06 am
Profile YIM

"Nooooooooooo," Sachi cried as she felt the monster's tongue all over her, still showering her with its wet and sticky saliva. Because of the wetness of the monster's throat, Sachi felt herself slowly descending down the throat. She noticed that the more she struggled, the faster she went down, and by now, she knew struggling was useless. Still sobbing, she allowed the monster to swallow her.

Nakamura Sachi

Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next