View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next
 Ars Notoria (Calidare) 

Post Ars Notoria (Calidare)
(OOC: This thread takes place a while after Pia has arrived, and pressumably have a bit more of a clue what Shokushu is like.)

It was finished. For at was worth, it was finished. All that remained was to see what effect, if any, it would have.

It was quite a project, one borne of necessity.

After arriving on Shokushu island, Pia had been forced to review her world view. Normally, Pia liked to think of herself as a rationalist, someone who was open to new possibilities, but who viewed the world in terms of logic, science and knowledge. Beliefs that were not based on empirical evidence probably were just that, beliefs. Beliefs could, off course, be quite interesting in their own right, and they sure could help give meaning to the universe, but that did not mean they were real.

Demons, as an example, were something Pia would have put in such a category. Symbols of evil, a good way to explain why bad stuff happened to okay people. Beliefs.
Until she came to Shokushu islands, and the damned things went an made themselves empirical all off a sudden. She had not only seen evidence of such beings, she had encountered them up close and personal. She had seen them, talked to them, even been ravished by them. Not only did they match the concept of a demon, at least one had identified itself as such. So Pia had to accept their reality.

After she had passed that threshold, she did what came natural to her: Research. These being where real, that existed on this island, and they had a personal interests in her. So she decided to do what she could to protect herself, to learn all she could. Demonology now became her subject of choice.

If you are going to dabble in the study of demons, the natural starting point is a tome called The Lesser Key of Solomon, or simply the Key. This tome, originating from the 17th century, claims to be an extension of the Keys of Solomon, a grimoire said to be the knowledge of King Solomon, explained and revealed by an angel.
The Lesser Key draws upon several sources, Jewish, European and Arabic. The first part, Ars Goetica, is the most famous, a veritable smörgåsbord of demons and ways of summoning them. This was not the part that Pia found most interesting. It was the often overlooked Ars Almadel and Ars Notoria that she found most inspiring. These described the angels, including how to invoke them and ask for their blessings.

Now, Pia was not prone to believe in angles. Not really. But having met a demon, the possibility that angels existed was open. And if they did exist, she really could use their protection. And so she had set forth to prepare the ritual. There were a lot of preparations involved. She had to find the correct astrological date for starters. Luckily she only had to find the correct time, not the constellations on the heavens themselves. She needed to make an almadel, a wax tablet with protective symbols. She had also spent quite some time finding and preparing a place for the ritual. She had chosen a room in the attic above the classrooms. It was obviously intended as a storage space, but with lots of unused room. She had chosen it for two reasons. First off all, no one ever went there, so she knew she could do her job in peace.
Second, it had a single window, and when the moon was up, it created a beam of moonlight, similar to the effect of the glass panes of a cathedral, something Pia found appropriate. Over a longer period she had used all aviable time to prepare the site of the ritual, making it look more appropriate.

And now it was all over. She had lit the candles, ritually cleaned herself, hastily confessed her sins and recited the invocations in clumsy Latin. She had named all the dukes of heaven and asked them to provide aid in resisting evil and to protect her so she could leave the island sane and whole.

Pia was sitting in the beam of silvery moonlight, in the middle of a ring of candles. She was holding her wax tablet, dressed in a pink top, a blue skirt and her pink and yellow above knees. Her hair was covered by a Hello Kitty scarf used as a kerchief. She had taken off her red MJ's as being barefoot implied humility on front of the angels. Not exactly proper wear for a ritual, but one must use what one has..

Oh well! Its not like an archangel will just drop by all off a sudden. I guess the ritual works or it don't. Only time will tell.
Pia got up from her kneeling position.
I guess I should blow out those candles..

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:58 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Ars Notoria (Calidare)
Sensing a strange magic of old, one I haven’t felt since the time’s of King Solomon. My mind quickly linked to the student that was using such old scripts, deserved to meet an angel, though my mind was already racing with excitement of such prospects, my blood becoming hot with lust and desires I quickly probe her mind for clues of her own secret desires which I’ve found these human females of this school have and deny’s these true wanting.

I note certain areas in her life that could bring her to trust me more and smile to myself.

It was apparent this girl I found to be named Pia had already met up with what some of the students here called monsters, few have came in contact and believed those who claimed to have been raped where dreaming or just gone mad because of the isolation of the island to the modern world. Little did these student know they no longer lived on there birth planet.

I find the location where the girl hides, doing the ritual. Its obvious she unaware what she is doing and how useless the craft she is preforming will help aid her in protecting herself but it would make an entertaining night for me, I notice how she picked the spot the window looking like a cathedral window and the place she inscribed the summoning circle was almost poetic. Being invisible allowed me to fly around the campus unnoticed and keeping the massiest calm and ignorant to unearthly beings.

Phasing throw the wall where the stain glass of an angel brandishing a flaming sword, most likely depicting the Archangel Michael one of the seven Archangels of the Third Sphere. Michael being one of the four most known of the human population for doing gods will of mercy. I land just to the inner edge of the center of the summoning circle so as to not disturb her, grinning to my self at her diligent work to recreate the old prayer to ask for the blessings of an angel, I note how some of the summoning is a mixture of the Lesser Key of Solomon and Pagan Magic. I was amused how these humans could mix up the two religion of worship, but probing her mind I could tell she was desperate for protection from the creatures of this island.

I guide the girl hand subconsciously to write down my angelic symbol so no other angel would unwittingly be trapped to this area of the universe as I had when I fell, crashing into an old decaying church that its power long ago had left the construction of a holy building and my first act of consecrating it with deflowering of a young maiden, student of this school of trickery and illusions. I had notice once I landed in the circle that the stain glass window with moonlight shining in, the halo of the Archangel of Michael had help her to make a perfect circle upon the attic floor. As she continued to draw up protection symbols and confess her sins, which was minor at best of sins. I slowly started to change the tempature within the attic room, having the window blow open at the end of her ritual when she started to get up from the floor. The candles flickered from the light breeze coming from out side, fresh air cleansing the stale air out of the small attic.

I wait to see what she does next as I slowly bring images of her deep and secret desires to the surface of her mind small ones at first but bringing the more erotic ones in progression, not enough to let her know some one or some thing is doing it, just to the point where she thinks she day dreaming these images but knowing they are from her own secret wants.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:23 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Whoa!"
Pia nearly jumped out of her skin when the window blew open. "OK. Was that a good or bad sign?", she whispered to herself. She watched the flickering lights, afraid they might blow over and put something on fire. The air felt much fresher, she had to admit. The sudden draft made her feel cold, bringing goosebumps to her skin.

And then she felt.. hot. Not as in any external heat, but a familiar heat from inside herself, a comfortable warmness, centered around herself. Images from a few familiar daydreams of hers, some of whom she had mentioned during her confession flashed in her mind. She felt a sudden urge to touch herself, to sit down, slide her hand up her thigh, push her panties aside and nurse the stirring she..
"Stop it, Pia!", she muttered to no one.
Way to go girl! About to start fingering yourself the second the invocation is finished! Thats the way to make an angel protect your virtue!
Pia tried to force the images from her mind, but could not stop herself from breathing heavily.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:21 pm
Profile YIM

I smile when I see how aroused you started getting from just a few images of your inner lust, bringing up a few more images of her having her way with an angel just to see how she would react to such visions. I decide to have a gust of wind come throw the window, the candles flicker then go out leaving the attic in complete darkness with just the faint moonlight coming throw the window. The clouds slowly move across the sky hiding what’s left of the moonlight that was entering the room, all that can be heard is silence.

What seems like forever the sudden sound of sniffing coming from the door and scratching of claws as something outside the attic door try’s to get in, a voice on the other side can be heard. “Open the door, for my master tells me you are a most satisfying treat.” the raspy voice exclaims as it continued to scratch at the door trying to get in.

The runes and symbols within the circle on the floor begin to glow a soft silvery pale light, pulsating like a heart beat slowly getting brighter with each pulse. The raspy voice at the door speaks once more “Open the door now, and ill promise you such delights you beg me for more, let me taste your womanly nectar that my master tells me it be the sweetest he tasted.” the voice behind the door tells you.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Mmmm..."
Pia found herself imagining herself wrapped up in the arms of a glowing, angelic being. She struggled to get a grip on herself, but she was blushing heavily. Once she was back in her dorm, she felt she would need to take care of her urges, but this was not the time and place.

She startled when the candles blew out, she felt very alone, very vulnerable. Very carefully, as to not bump not anything, she made her way towards the nearest candle, with the intent to relight it.

Then she heard the noise by the door.
She was about to start screaming, but she put the back of her own hand in between her teeth, smothering the noise as it started. Her eyes darted around her, searching for a place to hide. Finally she remembered her wax tablet, and grabbed it, hoping the signs on it would offer some protection.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:07 pm
Profile YIM

As you pick up the wax tablet, the summoning circle that was pulsating burst forth a bright flash and flames around the edge of the circle. The sudden change in pressure is so great your knocked over and fall towards the door where the clawing and the raspy voice behind the calls out “Don’t hide from me, I know your in there, I can smell your sweet nectar within your flower wanting to be pleased.” the creature behind the door says.

The wax tablet in your hand begins to melt from the intense heat coming from the summoning circle, within the circle you can barely make out a shape of a humanoid with large wings spread wide, with the flames it almost looks like a phoenix of a human figure.

The flames die down and before you stands what appears to be an angel his head slightly bowed as his eyes glow a pale blue. Wearing a bejeweled loin cloth something you would expect to see in ancient egypt. Lifting his head up slowly he looks at you and says "Quare Tu Arcesso Ego” his pure white wings open wide looking like that of the stain glass window angel behind him, from what he had spoken it sounded like Latin.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia watched in awe as the winged being manifested itself.
It worked! Somehow, an celestial being had heard her call. Pia felt a touch of pride.
She also felt more than a touch of fear as she realized some sort of fiend was clawing at the door.

"Quare Tu Arcesso Ego”

Pia was not fluent in Latin, but she believed she understood the intent.

"My name is Pia. Pia Marie Hov. I am sorry to have bothered you, sir Angel!"
How do you address a living, breathing angel? Sir? Lord? Your Holiness?
Pia scrambled to her feet and curtsied. She felt very self-conscious. Melted wax had stained her clothes, and she felt grubby and unworthy in front of this mighty creature.
"Uh, well, Sir, I hate to make request and bother you and all, but I seem to be, well, about to attacked by a monster, and I would like to humbly request protection."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:04 pm
Profile YIM

I look at the door where the clawing and the raspy voice is coming from, little does she know im in full control of the beast outside the door. I look back at Pia my head slightly tilted down wards making me look menacing. “Daughter of Eve, for my services what payment will be given?” I ask you as the scratching at the door becomes louder and more frantic.

The door begins to shutter as the beast outside begins to smash the door in, its raspy voice demanding you to open the door. “Open the door now your dirty little whore, I smell your lust and I wish to drink the nectar you allow to waste and stain your panties that could be lap up by my eager tongue.” it continued to smash at the door where it starts to splinter with such force, it sticks its face near the opening like a movie you saw when you was a kid with Jack Nicholson.

The demon eyes looks wild with passion. “Im here! And since you wont open the door nicely, I wont be as nice as I was going to be.” it begins to laugh as if it was insane and the door turns into nothing but splinters as it races in and goes to grab you ripping at your uniform.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW

“Daughter of Eve, for my services what payment will be given?”

Payment? But weren't angels supposed to be unselfish? Pia had not considered that part. She silently berated herself. Expecting someone to help her out from the goodness of their heart was rather naive.

Pia did not have the time to come up with an answer before the monster outside started destroying the door. Pia screamed and ran to the far side of the room.
Then the fiend burst through the room, ran at her and gripped her, forcing her up againt the wall. With a ripping sound her top gave, exposing her skin and her white bra.
"Eeeeeek! Get off me!" Pia looked at the angel with big, blue, pleading eyes. "Please help meeee!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:51 pm
Profile YIM

The angel looks as if he not emotionally effected by the scene going down with the demon ripping your school uniform away from your body as the demon begins you grope at one of your breast, its fingers curling up around your lacy white bra. The angel nods his head “As you wish Daughter of Eve, and then I will expect payment for this service.” he goes and try’s to move out of the summoning circle when is looks like a field of energy is keeping him within the circle. He backs up and raise his arm his index finger pointed at the beast and energy shoots out the tip, only to be stopped by what looks like a wall of force. He drops his arm and looks at you. “You must break the summoning circle for me to help you.” The Angel tells you and when the demon hears that it tries to keep you away from the summoning circle pulling at your bra as it starts to tear. “No, she mine... Master said I can taste her sweet nectar so find your own snack feather demon” the thing explains looking frighten of the Angel.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Oh no!, Pia tought to herself.
The ritual was supposed to contact the angels, not bind them!
She must have messed this up somehow. And it looked like she was about to pay the price..

She tried to wrest herself loose from the demon groping at her, but it was far too strong.
"Get off me! That is my best underwear!", she yelled.

And then she saw her shoes, neatly put aside before the ritual. Pia kicked at one of them, sending it along the floor towards the circle. She had no idea if it would break the circle or not. The kick brought her off balance, and she fell on the floor with the demonic minion on top of her, its face now between the hills of her breasts.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:07 pm
Profile YIM

The demon just laughs “That is the price for me to lick up that sweet nectar between your legs that smells so tasty.” it says as your bra is ripped off and you go to kick your shoe that slide just inches from the circle. “Easy there, my tasty snack, there's no need to rush this. That big bad Angel wont disturb us, for he is imprisoned within the summoning circle, but Oh how I love your breasts they feel so soft.” The demon says groping and rubbing his face in your breasts purring in delight.

The Angel just stands there watching what goes on like a witness to your new sins with the demon that are partaking on this site. The demon reaches a clawed hand down your side as you feel it goes between your legs, the tip of his claw tracing your lushes crevice, the material making a ripping sound as his sharp claw rips a slit where he traces.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:11 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Noooooo...!".
Pia can only swallow her bitter taste of dissapointment as her cherry red shoe skid to a halt right outside the circle. So close, yet it could have been a mile off for all the good it would do her.
"Help me! Please help me!", she yelled, not quite knowing why. "I'll pay your price!"

Her pretty white bra hand flapping on each side of her breasts. The devil on top of her was obvously enjoying the bounty of her chest.
Was that spittle she could feel on her skin?
A ripping sound told her her panties were going the way of her top and brasserie.
Desperation gave her a touch of insight. As long as the monster was busy with her panties, it had one less hand to restrain her..
Pia gathered her courage, and jammed two fingers into the monster's eye.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:01 pm
Profile YIM

The demons drool pooling between your soft mound purrs with delight, his face glistens with his own spittle as the fowl thing pulls away’s what is left of your panties revealing your sexual secret to the world only hidden slightly by the blue skirt. The demon rips away your bra away not caring about your protest of the damage to it. “Mmm your flower seems to find this activity exciting, and it feel so warm as well that I cant wait to taste it.” the creature tells you when you poke him in the eyes “AHHH! MY EYES!” it screams holding his face with his hands though the claw hand that was down between your legs had came up tearing the front of your blue skirt making it impossible to hide your inviting loins.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:46 am
Profile YIM WWW

Rrrriipp!
Pia could feel her skirt being torn asunder. Now both her outerwear and underwear were torn apart, exposing her for all to see. Her torn top was nothing more than a frame for her breasts. The hill of her pussy was round and inviting, with only symbolic hair growth.

Pia twisted herself to get loose as soon as her assailant let go of her with its hands. She tried crawling towards the circle, but the fiend was still on top of her. She knew she would not reach the circle. Soon she would be raped mere feet from her supposed defender..

She was not sure about how the mechanics of breaking a circle worked. Did the one who set it have to break it in person, or was it enough for an item to cross it?
But maybe..

Pia realized she had one last hope. She did possess one item that was almost part of her. Maybe it would be sufficient!

"Catch!". Pia took off her glasses and threw them at the angel.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:48 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 318 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next