View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 12:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Ars Notoria (Calidare) 

Post Re: Ars Notoria (Calidare)
Pia, or was it Camilla?, reeled from surprise and disorientation. Who was she? Was she Pia, or was she Camilla? Who was the one in the pillory? Who was the one mystery boy had fucked?
Had it been Pia rescuing Mystery boy from Camilla, or was it Camilla and Mystery boy who had captured Pia. Pia did not know.. Camilla did not know. But Camilla knew she wanted to do this.

"Oh.. that sweet face is to pretty not to be fucked!", she heard herself say. It seemed the last remains of Pia ran off her, as she walked towards the couple, cracking the whip once more.
"Are you ready for me?", she giggled, smiling coquettishly and shaking her head so her locks dangled. "Or are you ready for.. this?"

She stroked her new cock a little, letting it hover in front of Pia's face. "Don't you want to play with it? Don't say little me is scaring you?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon May 09, 2011 7:54 pm
Profile YIM

The dream Pia was watching was beginning to become distorted as a sound that was getting louder started to become a bother as well. Suddenly Pia felt some one thumping her on the head as the morning light made it hard to see.

When Pia looked around she noticed she wasn’t in her own room and the person slapping her head was Lynn that was patting her head trying to turn the alarm clock off that was going off next to Pia naked body.

A low moan came from Lynn. “Stupid alarm clock, shut off dam you.” she said balling her hand into a fist and thumped Pia hard on the head waking her up fully now. Pia could feel something lightly vibrating under her behind that was not helping the aching feeling that had come from the denial of having an orgasm that was soon returning once more after that epic orgasm she had before passing out.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun May 22, 2011 4:03 am
Profile YIM WWW

Pia rose to a sitting position, shaking her head, trying to achieve some sort of equilibrium, to shake of the vertigo. Slowly,she realized where she was, what she had been doing.
O my..

Pia was turning into some sort of slut monster, was she not. She had pretty much tried to rape Komiko, maybe she had raped Komiko. She did not know how to describe what she had done to Lynne.
Lynne!

Lynne had tried to blackmail Komiko, to hurt her! Pia felt a pang of anger. She felt something else as well. Her libido was still tempestuous, even though she had been humping Lynne like a mad rabbit, even though she was physically and mentally tired. WOuld it never stop?

But she had to finish the job.
"The pictures..", she said. "I need them. I came like you said. Give them to me."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri May 27, 2011 7:14 pm
Profile YIM

Lynn smiled in her sleep thinking of the initail blackmail pictures of Pia forcing herself on Komiko exposing both in a compromising way as Lynn moaned “Which ones? In the hallway?” Lynn mumbled as she rolled over in the bed exposing her breasts and freshly shaven pussy.

Lynn began caressing her nipples and soon they was hard and erect. “Mmm Pia, you was wonderful last night… I never was the one to like being dominated before, but you changed my mind on that Mistress Pia.” Lynn said smiling up at Pia as she slowly opened her eyes. Lynn eyes seemed an even brighter blue then Pia remembered her from yesterday, like she was more innocent and less evil then before.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:42 am
Profile YIM WWW

Pia's anger was still there, but now tempered with confusion. Was Lynn trying to be nice, after all? And it all became more muddled as Pia felt the familiar lust and craving stirr once more. Her libido was in overcharge. Constantly turned on, and without the ability to even orgasm. Only in dreams did she feel release, but those also incensed her more.

It was the work of the angle, how stupid of her to call to it for aid. Sure, no monster had attacked her, but now sexual needs were playing havoc with her instead. Only one day left, was it? She should call it off, perhaps. It was hard to think.

"Yes. Those. Komiko must need to know those are safe."

She found herself staring at Lynn's pussy, her breasts, her eyes. "I need to get going.", she forced herself to say. She swiftly grabbed her clothes.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:48 pm
Profile YIM

Lynn smiled as she caressed her breasts before Pia. “Wont you stay awhile Mistress Pia? I’ll miss you if you leave, but if you must have those photo’s I took of you and her in the corridor yesterday, I want to ask you a favor in return for them… don’t throw me away as your slave Mistress Pia.” Lynn pulled a flash drive out from under her pillow and held it out for Pia to take.

Lynn grins as she watches Pia debates about leaving as Pia grabbed her clothing. “Mistress Pia I can see in your eyes how much you want me, why restrain yourself when you have such a willing slave who more experience then… what’s that girls name? Komiko? She so… how do you say it… inexperienced. I can do so much for you and pleasure you better then her.” Lynn told Pia.

Lynn gets to her knees on the bed and moved closer to Pia holding the flash drive before her as her eyes watched Pia hoping that she would stay. “You’re the only person who has tamed me Mistress Pia.” Lynn told her as she let her free hand slide down between Pia legs and gently rubbed Pia clit feeling the moister between her folds. “I know you want me as much as I desire you Mistress Pia.” Lynn said as she brought the finger that just teased Pia privates and tasted her nectar.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia squirmed, groaning in frustration. She tasted blood. She must have bitten her own lip without even noticing. Her poor, abused body was aflame. She was so worn out she hurt, yet her clit tingled with the light touch of the finger.

Had she had the energy, she would have ravished Lynn right there, but this was not what she wanted. She did not want a slave, she did not care to tame anyone. She wanted Komiko happy, free from whatever twisted game this one was playing.

Her hand shook, but she willed herself to snatch the flash drive. Quickly, before she lost her resolve, she grabbed what she could find of her clothes off the floor.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:55 pm
Profile YIM

As Pia left Lynn room she could hear Lynn growl with frustration. “Dam it Pia! Now you got me so dam horny grrr…” Pia heard behind the door shy had closed not to long ago. Another student that was walking by also heard Lynn through the door and looked at Pia with a smile and giggled as she passed by, looking Pia up and down like she to wanted to be pleasured by Pia.

The girl continued on her way pausing for a moment to take one last look at Pia before continuing on down the hall. She had stopped when a girl came out of the room she was near and said something to her as both girls started to giggle glancing in Pia direction, the first girl had enter the room that the new girl who was in her school uniform started to head in Pia direction and said to her as she passed Pia. “You can get me horny anytime.” The girl said and giggled.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:52 am
Profile YIM WWW

Pia looked at the girl,her expression somewhere between a junkie yearning for a fix, or a starved wolf stalking a lamb. Part of her wanted to just jump at the girl. She imagined herself tearing her blouse open, taking her on the floor, and if the other girl came back, grabbing her friend's hair, pulling her down with them too, loosing everything in an orgy of tangled limbs and sweet, sweet bliss.

But Pia knew now such bliss would be denied her. Besides.. besides, she had a lot to do! Oh, heavens, she did have a lot to do! There was that essay she should have written, for starters. And then there was that angel.. Calidare. What had he stirred up! She was in trouble, Komiko had gotten tangled up in this, and she was almost mad herself. She had to call him.. make him answer.. put a stop to this, whatever it took.

She glance over at the girl, then hurried away. Maybe, if she could reach the professor, she could try to convince her to extend the date for the text. If she was not in her office, maybe she could talk to the nurse, make her give Pia a note or something. And then.. Pia had to go back to the attic, call upon the angel again. The madness must be stopped, lest Pia or someone else get hurt.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:02 pm
Profile YIM

When Pia rushed off to see her professor in her office, there was a man dressed up like one of the school professor, he was sitting behind the desk drinking what looked like coffee, reading notes and grading papers. The professor looked over at Pia who was standing in the doorway, the professor smiled. “Yes Young lady? How can I help you today? Professor Higgins isn’t here today if that’s who your looking for, she will be out for the rest of the week. Poor thing wasn’t feeling well.” The professor told Pia.

His eyes looked up and down Pia figure taking in her physical beauty and how well endowed she was up top. The professor hair was brown with a touch of grey on the sides and his eyes was a piercing blue with a darker blue ring around the outside of the more brighter blue which made his eyes hypnotic. “So was there something I can do for you miss?” he asked Pia again noticing that her inner thighs was glistening slightly from her nectar escaping her panties. If Pia would have bent over the professor would have notice the crotch would have been soaked with her sweet juices.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:32 am
Profile YIM WWW

Pia was swallowing her hard. Her knees were a little unsteady. Her body was out of control! Constantly burning with desire, constantly wanting sex, her physical craving stronger than she thought possible. Yet no release. The few orgasms she had been allowed in her sleep did nothing to stop her need, it only lessened them shortly. It was like being hungry, but only having chewing gum ready.

"Uh.. Sorry.. I did not know she was ill. My name is Pia.. uh.. Hov. Pia Marie Hov. I am in her classes. I hope Professor Higgins will get well soon."

Most of all,Pia wanted to use this opportunity to excuse herself and leave. With Higgins sick, Pia would probably not get into trouble because of the missing work, at least not right away. That might just be the time she needed to get this mess with her, Komiko, and the angel fixed.

"I haven't been feeling so well lately myself.. and there is an assignment that haven't been finished yet because of that.. that was what I was going to say to her, really."

She did not mention what kind of 'not so well' she had been feeling. Or that she imagined the professor 'helping' her right on the floor, tearing her blouse halfway off, burying his face in her chest.

"Sorry about.. uh.. distrurbig you.. anyway.. I'll be.. off."
She stepped backwards, while speaking a bit slurred and incoherently. Somehow, she could not quite look away from him. It was something with his eyes.. the way he looked at her.. Was the color just a shade too intense? Pia was not certain of anything any more.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:45 pm
Profile YIM

The Professor looked as if he had heard that name before. “Pia? Pia? Ah yes Miss Pia Hov, Professor Higgins left me a note about you, just one minute Miss Pia.” the Professor said and started to rummage through the folders on his desk.

The Professor pulled out a large folder with bold letters on the left top corner with Pia full name on it, he opened the thick file up and smiled. “Ah yes here it is… She said for the last week you been daydreaming in class and notice that your seat has been wet when you leave.” the Professor explained the note he was reading to Pia. “I’m sorry Miss Pia, but you will have to turn in your project in on time fear.” he tells her as he turns the chair he sitting in sideways and pats one of his knees indicating for Pia to have a seat on it.

“Miss Pia, I am one of your teachers and as a Professor of this school our concern for the students wellbeing is one of our priority.” the Professor explains to Pia. “So if there something I can help you with please tell me, I know you don’t know me as well as Professor Higgins, just know I’m here for you. If your just running behind with your project I’ll tell you what, your last period of class return her to me and I will help you with it, I don’t offer this to just anyone.” the Professor said to Pia as he gave Pia a friendly smile.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:22 am
Profile YIM WWW

Pia was burning with her starving libido, and her body was shaking from the xertions from last night. She also desperatedly wanted to get this over with, and almost as much wished for a good fuck.

"Uh..I am not feeling well.. Uh.. I am feeling hor..uh.. hot. I sweat.. a lot. Sorry about the seats.. I just think I need to see the nurse.."
Pia backed slowly towards the door.
"I..uh.. sorry about the assignement and all.. I am not well.."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:31 pm
Profile YIM

The professor nodded his head. “Ok guess you failed your course then, I’ll see you in detention promptly at 6 O’clock tonight Miss Pia and don’t be late, sorry I offered to help you but you forced me into this.” the Professor sighed and went back to the papers he was grading for Professor Higgins class.

The Professor looked back at the door where Pia was standing and waved his hand in a shooing way. “You can go Miss Pia, I’ll see you later.” the Professor told her and got up picking his empty cup of coffee to refill it at the coffee pot inside the office.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:45 am
Profile YIM WWW

Pia would have gotten angry, or tried to plead her case most likely, but she was just to exhausted to do so. She just backed out the door. She better take care of this mess later. Right now, getting out of this situation was paramount.
She practically ran, heading for the attic room where she had first summoned that damnable angel.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:42 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next