View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Deliberation(Calidare) 

Post Re: Deliberation(Calidare)
Puzzled at this new development at losing one of the more feminine personalities, the Angel noting the more tomboy personality was the dominate one there. Approaching the what appeared to be the frighten student I make a show out of it to draw more of the fear, wings spread wide looking like the Angel of Death, the wings spread wide giving the effect of larger then life. “Prepare your self to be purified sinner.” I tell her moving slowly but determinedly.

My eyes glowing brightly blue giving light to the classroom in a eerie bluish glow. “Have you prepared your self?” I tell her almost ten feet from her ready to react to any thing she does and able to read her thoughts at what she will do since that part of her personality has not been broken yet.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:02 am
Profile YIM WWW

“Prepare your self to be purified sinner.”

The unfocused eyes dart to this huge winged being. It is strange to be staring at something that you only heard or saw pictures of after having a traumatizing experience with a dead guy. There is also a plate of voices being served inside her head.

"I... Wa' want... to asssk." The pupils of her eyes are still big and rounder than the straining irises. This unfortunatly floods in a great deal of the light reflecting off the angelic wings. "I want to ask... I want to ask..." Her whispering voice is barely audible ten feet away.

“Have you prepared your self?” Her plea is cut short by his own curious query. The girl on the floor lifts her chin up to look directly at him. Blinded but looking.

-Maude's fractured mind-

Nothing is clear anymore. No images remain the same or keep their shape. There are a great deal of voices being passed left and right, up and down, forwards and backwards, everywhere one might look, and even from the outside real world filtering through the inside fantasy.

She has the tender looks of a woman but the rough address of a boy. Images continue to wrap around the blank mind. Memories and fantasies. New ones that came with the voyage to the island and those before on the farming home.

Maude is very unstable right now.

-Maude laid back down on the floor-

She keeps looking at him. There is only one line she keeps repeating. It is no longer a whisper but a silent movement of her lips. Those lips keep wording out 'I want to ask.' Is it that she wants to ask someone, something, or just babble?

The rest of her body starts getting up from the floor. Her hands pushes at the flat base to lift up her back and hold there. Her legs are sprawled straight but away from each other as they had slipped when she lost balance and fell. Bending up to closely look at the angelic image with a loss of any other word than records.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:11 am

I can feel within her mind she trying to cope with what is happening to her as new personalities are formed and quickly fade away to nothingness to her it would seem like a hurricane of voices was assaulting her I suppress the new ones from awakening and only allow the one voice that was there to awaken if so desired.

“Ask your question Maude, it’s the least I can do before your redemption.” I tell her now standing over her between her legs that are spread open, thinking to my self that it would have been a better view had she been wearing her school outfit but I figured it was the rebel inside most likely the personality that’s present at this moment that insisted on her casual outfit she wears now.

I lower the brightness of my bodily glow so she could see clearer at what will happen when im done toying with her. I can tell she off balance at myself being here before her, but then again who wouldn’t be at seeing any kind of mythical creature in there mind, before them. Most though wouldn’t have been able to babble a single word but she at least had a full sentence.

I pretend to grow impatient “Well sinner, what is it you wish to ask me?” I say in a demanding voice as I look over her body seeing the curves I would be able to see with her in the clothing she was in, I even thought of endowing her with more womanly curves by the time the encounter with her was over, maybe making her bosom a 40D where other creature would definitely know she was a girl on campus. Something like that would be an advertisement to other creature of ‘here I am take me and milk me’ I grin at that.

Doing something like that would normally be against my nature but the idea was something to muse about maybe even threaten her with during her purification as it would be, doing so wouldn’t harm her but would make her need a new set of bra’s.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:43 am
Profile YIM WWW

She blinks alot up at him. Her eyes begin to refocus. Then her head shakes to clear up any fuzzy feeling she had previous to her fall.

“Ask your question Maude, it’s the least I can do before your redemption.” Her head snaps back to attention. The radiance of the angel sides a little bit darker. He was starting to be familiar. Confused and lost at what he was talking about.

"Uh-huh? What?" She takes a deep breath and reinvents her situation slowly to mind.

“Well sinner, what is it you wish to ask me?” Her head shoots straight up. The confusion on her face drops right away. Now she is surprised. It didn't really occure to her in that moment what was asking the question.

She forgot everything that happened.

-Maude's mind-

The casual version of Maude finally opens her eyes. There is a moment that a memory flashes around. That memory of the death in this classroom. No mentioning by imagry shows her killing anybody. There had not been a book colliding into the cranium of any man. Only the results of someone having done those things.

She forgot about it. Now her mind was inventing a fantasy to connect those images. She could see herself battering someone with a book. A death caused by a stab in the back.

But where did the knife come from?

The casual tomboy looks within the frame-by-frame recollections and guess-work dreams. This classroom didn't look like a kitchen and there would have been better suited a pair of scissors. She could invent a connection with those tools. A knife was not present.

The bloody knife, "Where did you come from?" The casual version continues to rattle Maude's mind for an answer while leaving her conscience to be decided alone.

-Returning to Maude on the floor-

Her reaction to the angel was first muttering, jabbering, and repeating the same line again and again. That was perhaps a period of shock? If so then that leaves her fully aware of what is going on. She just doesn't know what is going on.

"Who in the hell are you?" She sits straight up with ralliance and asking her first question.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:00 am

Looking back at the body she now see a pair of large scissor in his back. When she ask the question "Where did you come from?" I could tell I had rattled her cage and then some, which was what I wanted to do, playing off her weakness made this encounter more entertaining then the others I had approached in the past.

Lowing my head some giving it the appearance of being even more threatening then before eyes glowing a deep blue from the lust im feeling with help of the devices around to provoking me into raping the student on campus.

“Who in the hell are you?” she demands as she sits up straight with just a little hesitant, it was apparent that she was trying to rally up some courage to even ask the question in the first place, I answer her giving her a slight grin “I am here for you, your sin and your lusts have summon me here, I am your judge, jury and the one to deal out your rectification.” I tell her moving even closer to her knowing she has no way out of the room.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri May 01, 2009 12:19 am
Profile YIM WWW

“I am here for you, your sin and your lusts have summon me here, I am your judge, jury and the one to deal out your rectification.” The muscles in her jaw tighten with the clenching. She glares up at him with mixed extremes of emotions. Fear, anger, confusion, and frustration.

Is she trully that insane? That there is not a moment in her memory that trully holds an answer to what she would have been accomplishing by killing a man? The fact that an angelic figure has appeared to present a rite of judgement has become frightening.

The air is pulled into her lungs with a deep breath, sucking in her athletic stomach tightly and holding, and slowly releasing the air as she sucks more of the toned board inwards. The euphoric feeling is calming.

Her eyes turn down and away from him as she tries the same thing again. Her mouth slightly stays open to breath in just as deep. Her chest fills up. The merest hint of her perky breasts can be seen outlining the attire. The caving of her stomach leaves a hallow space between the jean jacket and the orange-brown shirt.

The blood of her legs feel lighter and her arms less heavy.

She pushes herself up to sitting straight with both hands coming around to settle between her thighs. Scooting, she is pushing her legs up, and working to stand.

"Get away from me," her tone is tired. She doesn't bother looking at him. Her back is turning as she moves to walk over to the dead teacher.

The tool in his back glimmers in the light of the angel. The shadow of her hand begins to dim it. Was she about to take the scissors as a weapon?

Fri May 01, 2009 6:48 am

Grinning to my self as she approaches the body, as she goes to touch the body it erupts into flames, the sudden flame heat can be felt though in truth the flames and body are all in her mind. When the flames die down there nothing but a small pile of ash on the desk where the illusion of the body was. “Well look at what you done, destroying the evident’s not going to prevent you from being punished for your sins.” I tell her still moving slowly to her enjoying the slight chase of her, even though its only in the classroom it was amusing just the same.

Throwing a desk aside with a wave of my hand, that was in my way and another one on the other side. The noise making a loud banging sound as it hit into the other desks. “So what should I do to redeem you from your transgressions?” I ask her still moving slowly to her eyes glowing a deep blue illuminating the room in that eerie glow.

Diving into her subconscious mind I look for something that would be completely terrifying other then what she is feeling now, something to escalate her fears to unimaginable terror she would ever feel. “Don’t fear me, you brought this on your self killing one of your own kind, besides I understand your kind enjoy being punished when you do wrong, is that why you do it?” I ask her still keeping in check making sure she doesn’t create another personality to cope with what’s going on.

Tring to maneuver her into a corner as I approach her would make it easier to start helping my self to this most amusing woman. I only allow her to switch to personalities that was there before I came in contact with her.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat May 02, 2009 6:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2