View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Dismay then conquer... (For niellwyn) 

Post Re: Dismay then conquer... (For niellwyn)
Diana came to with the soft, amber glow of near sun-set piercing her eyelids. She whimpered and opened her eyes, for a few moments of precious grogginess unaware of what she had awoken from. Her hands dropped to her sides from their perch on her stomach. She turned over onto her side, only to feel an involuntary whimper leave her throat. Her sides were sore and her pussy ached. She reached down to gently pat her inflamed cunt, hissing softly as she touched it. Pulling her finger away left a strand of thick, pale... Something. She couldn't identify it. A part of her was worried, the other glad, maybe she didn't want to know what it was. She parted her thighs beneath the covers that had been pulled up over her to try to air out her nethers and thighs, only to find that the touch of cool air only served to further sting. She cried out in frustration as other memories began to return to her and the terrible recognition of what a horrid day it was filled her mind. Diana simply laid there, tears running down her cheeks.

"Ah, you're finally awake. Had a bit of a rough day, haven't you?" Natsuki said in a motherly tone that hinted at casual indifference to the woman's troubles, but nonetheless an innate sense of duty to show concern.

Diana's blue eyes shot up and searched for the source of the voice, finding the fair-faced Natsuki watching her. The woman had a cup of water in her hand, half-empty, and Diana's lips were moist. She was watching the young woman from her perch on the bed-side. Natsuki's free hand was close to where Diana's thigh was. A bit of fear ran through the woman's chest, at what this woman had done to her while she had slept. Had it all been a dream? She dismissed the idea out of hand. It would of been a nightmare had it truly happened. It had to have happened, and yet this strange woman was present at every stage, doing something to only make matters worse. But why?

Diana's worrying and frantic terror only grew as the strange woman bent down and seemed prepared to point out that something was amiss with Diana's face. She indeed touched her hand to the quivering woman's face and she closed her eyes, turning away from the woman's touch. Natsuki simply let her hand rest there, their only connection the tips of her fingers, her palm inches away. Diana waited a moment. Then another. Finally, she opened her eyes and turned her head back. Natsuki had not approached the woman any further. Diana could feel the woman's finger still touching her skin, moving along her flesh with each shift of her head. The smile on Natsuki's face was knowing, like she'd had a premonition and it was about to come true. Diana's cheeks began to warm. She didn't understand what this woman wanted from her, why she was doing all these things to her. But the young blond was so distraught that she could do nothing. She was in desperate need of comforting. Was that why she was here?

As the thought entered her mind, it quickly blossomed like a flower in a sped-up nature documentary. If she had started it, if she was causing it, maybe she could stop it. "P-please, make this end," she whispered softly in a desperate voice. "Stop this torture." She closed her eyes and tears began to coalesce in the corners of her eyes. She pressed her cheek against the woman's waiting palm. Just as Natsuki had expected.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:03 pm

Diana's cheek touched wetly against the inside of her palm, hot with perspiration. The few scraps of clothing that she retained, rumpled socks and open blouse, were soaked through so badly that she'd left a dark imprint in the sheets when she sat up. The air, laden with the clean scent of female musk, enticed Natsuki to bend close to Diana and inhale the perfume wafting from her as if she were a tropical bloom. Natsuki closed her eyes while she sniffed. Her quiet, complimentary moan scratched at the student's ears.

"Oh you precious fool." Natsuki said, stroking a salty droplet from the bridge of the student's nose with her painted thumbnail. "Why would you go to class after what happened? Did you think you had to, or that you'd be punished if you didn't?" Natsuki pouted in remorse. She placed her other hand on Diana's opposite cheek to clasp her jaw, and gently shook the girl's head side to side. "I assumed you would go straight-off to your room Diana, distraught but safe, showering yourself to sleep. Or to the nurse's office for a mend." She sighed. "You're feverish. Dehydrated. You should have a drink, else you'll faint again." Plucking the cup where she'd left it on the nightstand she held its rim against Diana's bottom lip, tipping it up, cradling her chin with the other hand. No sense arguing. Just drink. The water had been thoughtfully chilled, and it soaked into the crevices of her parched mouth, replacing the taste of dust and slime with the sweetness of moisture.

Setting aside the cup Natsuki hopped off the bedspread to snatch the camera phone that had been abandoned by the room's previous guests. Its display showed several minutes of salacious, rather incriminating footage (slightly grainy due to distance and light). What to do about it? There was no question that Natsuki would keep it, if only for a memento, but the question was how Diana would feel if copies were being circulated through the school. It might make for some incidental entertainment, she considered, especially after the rumors that were no doubt ripening the grapevine after the prank she'd pulled on her during class. The girl was so fetching when she was mortified. In the end she tossed the phone within Diana's reach on the mattress (downloading the footage to a remote terminal beforehand). "Here. Do what you want with that. I suppose your...guests...didn't want to keep it." Natsuki smiled at her in perfect confidence. She'd assuage her pretty plaything's lust eventually, but she'd force her to hands and knees, not necessarily figuratively speaking, before she'd oblige. Until then, nothing but innuendo and innocence. "How are you feeling now?"

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:18 pm
Profile YIM

The thick scent was over-powering, completely conquering any other smell. What was usually a pristine room turned into a sauna by Diana's body heat, and her cheeks felt like flares lit on her face: bright, noticeable and hot. She flinched from the she-devil's remark, wincing and cringing inwardly. Diana made no move to contradict her, to explain to her that such luxuries were never given to students. Like a mere mortal in the face of an angel, she abased herself mentally. Who was she to speak to a woman with such power in such a way? Later on, Diana would be terrified at her reaction, but in the present context, it seemed only too natural. The water, cool and refreshing, certainly aided the blond in her conviction that this woman was not all evil, that she had some sense of pity or remorse and could be reasoned with. When the casual question came, Diana opened her mouth to talk and choked on her words. So many things wanted to come out at once: defiled, scared, embarassed, too warm, too cold, unloved. But only one came out from the blond's coarse throat with an involuntary sob.

"Lonely," she sobbed. Her fingers wrapped around the cold plastic of the phone. She raised it to her face, pressing it to her cheek and it took moments for it to warm up. Tears streamed down her cheeks again and she tossed it onto her pillow. "Why did you do this to me? Why didn't you choose someone else? Why does this place even exist?!" In her grief, she forgot her place and wept openly.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:32 am

"Oh?" Natsuki responded to the tumult of questions. Her smile came instantly, a silent urge for Diana not to worry. Everything would work out in the end. Accept. "What should I answer first?" A giggle, and Natsuki bounded in the air like a deer to carry herself to Diana's side. Quite literally like a deer, snapping her legs smoothly through the required motion and drifting lightly from one side of the room to another. She floated, effortlessly as a soap bubble, the sun glittering from her hair in the same manner. Even her landing seemed soundless. "This place exists because...well, I'm not allowed to say." Her smile twisted wryly, attended with a shrug. "Interpret that however you please. It's a shame, since it would be less traumatic, I believe, if you girls were introduced to the truth sooner, but Shokushu likes to keep you in, shall we say, your 'original state' for as long as they can. Mint condition. Sweet and innocent." Another shrug, smaller. "Their call."

Diana's hair swept aside, dragging tears along which the sun-touched threads had adhered to. The nubile woman in front of her, who appeared to be a schoolgirl but emphatically wasn't, hadn't made any motion at all. Of their own accord Diana's socks started to roll down her ankles, becoming inside out toruses of cotton that dropped faintly to the carpet. Bare feet revealed to the air, for no discernible reason at all. Tumblers rolled into place from the doorlock with their distinctive sound. Natsuki still hadn't moved, except to beam at her victim fondly.

"As for why I chose you, why, I had a passing fancy." Natsuki explained. It was such an uncomplicated, callous answer, but nothing in the being's face gave an impression that she was mocking the student. Her tone was absolutely smooth, genuine. "Please don't be insulted. You're the first blonde I've yearned for in months," Natsuki touched her own golden hair proudly, " and you were available exactly when I most needed a dalliance. I won't tell you to be flattered; I know I seduced you suddenly. Forgive me Diana, lovely. Most people don't have so pronounced a reaction to my..." Natsuki paused. A euphemism was needed. "...call it my essence. I wish I could offer a reason for the way you seem to be feeling, but the effects have always been a tad unpredictable." The bed creaked as Natsuki drifted closer, pointing to Diana's blouse, her favorite rain-scent perfume displacing Diana's own sweat odors. "Wouldn't you be more comfortable without that cotton scrap catching all your heat?" she suggested.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:24 am
Profile YIM

Her words made little sense. Not allowed? Authorities? This place was intentionally created? The blond had just assumed that this particular island was being invaded by vile monsters, not that someone had created the school here because there were monsters. She shuddered at the thought. Someone wanted this? But why? The train of thought was broken by the woman's touch, the cool taste of water flowing down her parched throat. Diana closed her eyes in appreciation. "Thank you," she whispered softly. Natsuki's explanation of everything that had happened to Diana seemed to very conveniently explain away everything that had happened. It was just a freak chemical reaction, that neither had expected. Natsuki got horny, Diana was in the wrong place, at the wrong time. It all seemed too easy, the blond had been expecting something more. Some ground shattering revelation that would make her feel less like a sex toy; used and disposed of. Her blue eyes darted down at her unbuttoned blouse, and Diana shrugged out of it without a second thought, her mind occupied otherwise.

Diana turned her attention towards the beauty and watched her face for several, long moments. The aching was returning, her stomach churning and her loins hungering for satisfaction. She cringed as she watched the perfect beauty. "I'm not insulted. I'm used to being nothing more then a convenient--" she stopped herself and whimpered when she felt another odd churning in her stomach and a second cum-flavored belch escaped her pink lips. She blushed and pardoned herself without thinking. She quivered unwillingly, both because she felt revolted by the taste, but also because she instinctively used her tongue to gather the thin film of cum and swallow it. The realization was a terrifying one. Was she addicted? What exactly did this... Essence do to her? Not even the creature that had infused her with it knew. What chance did Diana have of figuring it out? She looked desperately into the other woman's eyes. "Is there anything you can do to stop this?"

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:50 am

"Why yes. Of course." Natsuki replied to the girl's last question as if it were incidental. Sign your name here please Miss! A formality. "And you mustn't act so common. I said I had a fit of fancy which you appealed to, not that I would have seduced just any wandering student. Why do you believe I'm in your room now? You're intriguing Diana, and I wish I had met you before." After all, Diana was more than blonde hair and a pretty face. Her mannerisms carried a quality of contested innocence which Natsuki had always found particularly charming. She suited the part of schoolgirl perfectly, dutiful in her work and respectful to her superiors, always clutching a book or lowering her head when a professor neared her. Yet she knew how to employ her naive appearance to gain favors from the staff. When she masturbated, like she had in class, her fingers were earnest and devoid of hesitation. Diana belched, instantly pardoning herself, but Natsuki saw her throat pulse from a subsequent swallow. She heard the girl gather seed with her tongue, and bore witness to Diana's barely perceptible cringe at her own reactions.

A layer of cooler air coalesced from the floor and rose over Diana's dewy, soft body as the bedroom window elevated itself to admit the smell of the outside. The curtains rippled, and Natsuki's hair rode along the eddies on their skyward course. Her rain perfume intensified, as if the wind brought an omen of summer storms. "Diana..." Natsuki began, and swept her fingertips from the young maiden's throat to her navel. Her nails tickled as they sliced through decolletage, briefly pushing her victim's turgid breasts apart. "My essence is working the selfsame blessing on your body as it does to all human women. It's dominating your cells sweetheart, subduing your chromosomes and colluding with your mitochrondria, supplying vital energy. Mitosis will cease for every cell my essence subjugates, no longer necessary. The more you injest Diana, the less you age, and the more perfect your body becomes." Natsuki raised a finger on her other hand and tapped herself on the temple. "All women want more once they've had a taste. All bodies instinctively crave longevity and health. But here's the strange thing Diana." The hand on Diana's navel flattened to press inward where she was most tender. Seed bubbled in her gullet and boiled back onto Diana's pallet. "Your body seems to yearn for more right away, as if it want to capitulate. Your body is greedy. Unaffected tissues are clamoring for my essence, jealous of the rest of you." Pressure subsided, and the hand moved away to fling dismissively before Diana's eyes. As Natsuki came dropped to hands and knees the mattress shifted. She was so close that her eyes were Diana's whole world, sugary exhalations brushing her own mouth. A button unfastened itself on the collar of Natsuki's blouse, followed by a second, revealing a pert cleavage. "Or maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's you that's greedy, and not your body at all. Maybe I'm the first person to satisfy what you need."

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:19 pm
Profile YIM

Not a stranger to biology or chemistry, let alone biochemistry, everything Natsuki said made sense. If her essence did what she suggested it would, then the reactions were natural. Or so Diana's addled mind let her to believe. But then the implications began to take hold. No ageing. No cellular reproduction. The thought process frightened her. This random attack had not only desecrated Diana thoroughly, but on the other hand it had given her a terrifying gift. The chance to achieve true immortality. The thought scared her. She'd be horribly dependant on the woman. And immortality was another terrifying prospect. An eternity of what? Diana shuddered. This was so beyond her. This was the subject of philosophers, this was speculation on an impossibility: she wasn't equipped to deal with this!

But if she refused? Torment. Agony. A lifetime of thinking 'what if?' She closed her eyes and inhaled, then opened her eyes in timing with the slow exhale. She saw Natsuki's hair flow in the wind of the opening window, like rays of sunshine made physical. Diana swallowed self-consciencely and looked pleadingly into Natsuki's eyes. The smell of rain entered the woman's nostrils and the pleasant scent made her heart flutter. She found herself unthinkingly inching closer to Natsuki, hand tentatively reaching to touch the creature's cheek. She looked so damn lovely... Would it be so bad to spend an eternity with such a creature? Then another cringe made the woman wince and lean forwards, her own hair brushing Natsuki's cheek as Diana almost rested her forehead on Natsuki's shoulder. "It hurts," she whimpered. "I'll do anything, just make it stop, please."

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:35 am

Natsuki looked at Diana owlishly, and pulled a lock of hair away from her forehead like a golden ribbon, easing her fingertips along it. Pinching. Her eyes seemed so wise, no. That wasn't it. Penetrating "Is it that you want it to stop..." she asked meaningfully, without disengaging, "...or that you want it to be finished? Finished, isn't it?" Diana was leaning forward, which put her ear right next to Natsuki's lips when she spoke. The words spun in her eardrums like the ball in a roulette wheel. Roundly echoing "...finished...finished...finished." Was it possible to hear a smile? Diana sensed that Natsuki had spread those lips into a smug grin. All at once she was brought closer by possessive arms, neck crossing neck, Natsuki's shoulder pushing lightly on her throat. Another gust of wind brought the scent of rain to her nose, incredibly strong by this point. Because the two of them were so close. So intimate. Locked together. For a moment Diana forgot that she was undressed, letting the lovely fingers tapping her vertebrae send xylophone notes shiver along the seam in her back.

"You know it isn't something I can accomplish at will Diana." Natsuki was saying, musing aloud. "Naturally I can...cure...you. But I told you that you react differently to my essence. I'll need to take measurements of your condition. You'll need more of my essence before I can wean you off of it. You've already absorbed what I gave you. I have to see what your body does when I'm still fresh in your veins." Why delay? Natsuki thought while she idly caressed her sad companion. The generalized serum that rendered her seed quiescent usually was sufficient to release a female from dependence, but the dosage mattered a great deal on how actively a woman's tissues bonded to her seminal discharge. Too little and all that Diana would experience would be a bout of lassitude, but too much antidote might produce a torpor which would prevent Natsuki's seed from being flushed out. A few measurements would make all the difference, and the young woman did beg so sweetly for help. In addition, Diana's clinging roused the being's vigorous libido. Diana looked adorable, especially naked, with that urgent flush apparent in her skin, in her nipples the color of strawberry pulp.

"If you wish for release Diana, you should fetch some sort of vessel or jug. Then I will show you my cock sweetheart, and you can milk it into the container. Unless you'd prefer raw fellatio. I confess, I do hope you'll choose the latter, but your little mouth probably isn't facile enough for me." Natsuki giggled.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:53 pm
Profile YIM

Diana closed her eyes. It always came to this. After almost two years on this Island, her body had been pushed to limits that the female body was never meant to even go near. Her abilities to pleasure were at the threshold of some of the most prestigious porn stars on Earth. Probably because her audience had always been of such an extraordinary calibre. She considered going to fetch a bowl, but she knew that such acts were best done in legitimate manner. The student knew no shame in going down on anybody at this point and opened her eyes to look into the creature's eyes. "I will do as you wish," she said softly. Natsuki seemed to be the kind of individual that enjoyed making others happy. Perhaps Diana could escape without any more of the creature's bite marks. She shuddered at the sound of that powerful crunch from earlier. Forcing a smile, Diana leant forwards and kissed the creature softly on the lips. They tasted like... There was no way for the blond to describe them other then delicious, the English language insufficient. Without thinking, she kissed Natsuki again, only to find the woman kissing her back far more fervently then she expected. Never one to do things half-assed, Natsuki's grip on Diana tightened, drawing her into an embrace the young blond feared she might never escape.

While never physically appreciating that she was nude, the blond felt her bare breasts grind against the woman's strange outfit, the surprisingly smooth fabric setting the sensitive nubs alight with feeling. Whimpering against Natsuki's fervent kiss, Diana felt a smooth hand press against her neck, forefinger rubbing over where undoubtedly there had to be a terrible bite mark. The hand's primary purpose, however, was to press the blond's head closer to Natsuki's. Opening their mouths almost simultaneously, their tongues met in the most intimate of dances. The feeling was heavenly, Natsuki's saliva tasting like sugar-water with a hint of plum, her aroma filling Diana's nostrils with the scent of summer and perfect weather. She quivered without intention, almost losing herself in Natsuki's intimate embrace, but she remembered the reason for it all. A careful hand ran down Natsuki's seemingly flawless body, timid fingers brushing against the rims of the creature's breasts and then running down her stomach towards her crotch. At least that's where the blond assumed the creature's cock was.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:11 am

So the encounter was to start with a kiss, an act of acceptance that students rarely shared with the less human occupants of Shokushu, and which they seldom were given the chance to bequeath at all. It put Natsuki in mind of her closet encounter with Diana again. The little blond kicked, screamed, wrestled with her tentacles and leaped for the door, but when asked her name she'd given it willingly. Natsuki wondered whether the young woman was a passive person at heart, or if her obsequious gestures bespoke an aspect of her self which she suppressed. Diana capitulated without much effort, though admittedly Natsuki's knowledge of her extended to a sole hour of intimate acquaintence. The truth would come out, and in the meantime she sought to awaken yearning in Diana by her kiss, delighted that her plaything had not only instigated such foreplay but engaged herself without reservation. The only question Natsuki continued to ponder was how her sweet new lover would choose to acquire her essence.

Diana's hand slipped down her front. Obligingly, Natsuki animated the buttons of her blouse to unfasten them, making way for the other woman's questing fingers. They exchanged the sensation of a foreign texture across their skins, creating a flurry of contact shocks that made each of them tingle. It felt like a carress but Diana had a goal in mind, and Natsuki set her teeth in hard anticipation once she surmised what her lover wanted from her. No bowl or vessel afterall, lips to organ, that would be the form of their encounter in the next seconds.

Natsuki's waistband loosened itself and slipped down her thighs as she shimmied it off, while Diana dug her fingers beneath her panties to grasp the being's cock. Her palm slid over loins, finding them smooth, folded, and unprotruding. She felt the kernel of Natsuki's clitoris ensconced in its veil, and the damp furrow which conveniently conformed to her middle pair of fingers, but no cock. Had Natsuki been teasing her all along? Then again, the being ought to have tentacles too, and no sign of their presence disturbed so much as a tuft of carpet in her room. Natsuki stood before her, partially disrobed, and evidently all woman. Natsuki smirked, girlishly covering her mouth, and disengaged from their embrace at the sight of Diana's confounded expression.

"Oh Diana! You're so reckless!" Natsuki held her cheeks and shook her head about in a parody of scandalized infatuation. Her blush deepened, and she shaded her eyes with downcast lashes. "I don't mind sweetheart, but you can't take matters into your own hands, so to speak. I am not a girl you can simply grope at will. But for you I'll show it off, so watch closely." Natsuki pinched her panties and peeked inside, raising a facetious eyebrow at Diana in the interim, then leaned back so that her pelvis was at the apex of her bowed posture. She dipped a fingernail over her mound and stroked herself so slowly that she might have been playing except for the shiver that suddenly overtook her. A hum sounded from her, a sustained note while she closed her eyes and gnashed her lip, then a piercing squeal that tapered off at the finish. Glass burst from the overhead light fixture, leaving a truncated crown jutting from the socket where a bulb used to be. A bulge appeared in Natsuki's undergarments. It prodded intelligently at the cloth in its way as it grew, then seeing no other recourse, the swelling shape traveled upward. Diana witnessed a slick, cranberry protrusion peek out, then a surge in girth pushed the tip of the phallus fully into the air. Natsuki slapped her cock and fidgeted on tiptoe from the sensation. Her cock recoiled, then sprang out with such verve that it gained inches in an instant. By now its weight pressed the panties down so that it curved upward like a tremendously engorged fern, and still it gained dimension. The phallus acquired bulk prodigiously, soon outstripping the circumference of Natsuki's grip, so that she dropped her other hand down to restrain it. As a trickle of cloudy fluid bubbled from her glans Natsuki groaned and hauled her penis against her belly, gasping in the aftershocks of feeling that followed its emergence. Diana saw that the vein encrusted member reached the underswell of Natsuki's breasts, leaving a dollop of ooze tucked away in her modest cleavage.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:33 pm
Profile YIM

Diana's lips remained open for a few moments after Natsuki's parted, and her hands dropped to her lap. She was utterly disappointed at being interrupted. Had she displeased the bringer of her salvation? Diana hoped that she wouldn't change her mind, but when she saw Natsuki arch her back and begin to copulate, the blond became even more confused. Her confusion was at last absolved when from the depths of the undoubtedly female creature's loins arose the initially modest penis. But as it grew, her eyes widened further. How the hell was she supposed to wrap her mouth around that?! The blond felt her stomach (and jaw) drop. The thing was already throbbing and dripping pre-cum. The smokey, delicious looking substance trickled down the vein-covered ridges of the massive phallus. Leaning down, the nubile young woman re-centered herself on the bed. She inhaled and exhaled slowly, like a gymnist preparing to partake in a great endeavour. She closed her eyes, cheeks flushed deeply, and leant down.

At first, her lips touched the base, tongue licking out against the phallus and seeking out its origin. While normally, Diana would have sought any sort of testicles of the sort, she decided perhaps getting to the cumdrenched head faster would result in a quicker, anticipated orgasm. But as soon as her lips touched the base, and the salty scent of the woman's semen greeted Diana's nostrils, all logic fell from her mind. Fiery instinct rushed through her mind. She ran her tongue up the thick member frantically, lapping up the smokey pre-cum and leaving behind strands of glistening saliva. That served to further aggravate the blond, who found the heavy musk of semen to drive her further and further along. She bent further and further over Natsuki, very thoroughly licking the massive, throbbing phallus. Like a dog on all fours, desperate for food, she lifted and dropped the creature's penis, her ass rising higher and higher in the air as her legs sought to catch up with her.

Almost half-way up the phallus, Diana took a moment to glance up at Natsuki's face, only to find an expression of self-absorbed pleasure. A part of her innately craved the affection and knowledge of a job well done, momentarily slowed by her pang of regret. She took in a breath to sigh, and quickly the scent reasserted itself over her nostrils, carried on the scent of fresh rain. Ducking her head back down, her golden hair spooling onto each side of Natsuki's thighs, Diana's tongue continued its thorough advance. Each time she released the throbbing member from raising it to lap at the woman's bare stomach, she lowered it back to reassert her attention on the front. It did not take the frantic blond long to discover the cherry-colored head and, without much thought, her mouth swallowed the significantly sized head. She struggled, of course, to get it any deeper then her front lips, but she did her beast to surround at least the head with her warm mouth and her tongue to run along the underside.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:31 am

Natsuki bit her finger as she watched Diana's reaction to her emergent phallus, like a slide show of stereotyped expressions playing across the nubile nymph's face. First came a modest anticipation that pursed her lips and sent her leaning forward, followed by the wide enormity of her eyes as she beheld Natsuki's inhuman girthiness. Diana's mouth gaped silently, as though she'd seen something unspeakable and dangerous. Steeling herself, she closed her eyes. Geronimo. At last she tasted Natsuki's organ, and the seminal contact thrilled her even as the woman's hesitation engendered a voyeuristic guilt in her. Of course the mischievous, naughty sense of spying on Diana's inner struggles only enriched the experience for Natsuki. It was all the more satisfying when Diana's eyes flared open, cheeks alight, when she tasted her. If she hadn't been hissing already from the sliding friction of Diana's tongue she would have chuckled at the girl's abrupt change in attitude.

Diana proceeded to fellate the other woman with a feral intensity, groveling over the fleshy pillar like an idolatrous harlot before her totem pole. She could detect the sacrament she yearned for bubbling within the sacred rod, infusing it with heat. She sensed the blood pounding underneath the pink, taut skin, see the veins bulge in time with the pulse against her tongue. Applying her tongue to Natsuki's cock resulted in an immediate reward of sticky seed, so that she could eke it out with lick upon lick. Such worship might continue forever; eternally lapping the elixir of immortality from Natsuki's unflagging penis, eternally devoted and fulfilled. As Diana thought it she reminded herself that she was sucking globs of cum from a strange woman's obscene cock, not practicing to be a temple maiden. Despite her derth of oracular powers she had a premonition that she would willingly adore this strange woman's obscene cock for as long as she wanted her to. With that knowledge she engulfed the swollen glans in her lips, a tremendous feat which pained her jaw, in order to swirl her tongue lavishly over the velvet textured surface.

The cell phone discarded on the bed mindlessly recorded the ensuing noises. Amid the tender moans of gratitude voiced by Natsuki were moist splatters of a distinctly vulgar nature, evocative sounds denoting some sort of forceful suction, blasts of air from labored nostrils. Wet and throaty evidence accumulated in the device's memory banks, absent any visual clue to the proceedings. Imagine for yourself the permutations of relation between tongue, lips, and throbbing member that transpired. Picture how vigorous little Diana might have been, how deeply her slavemistress forced herself past the brazen girl's slick teeth. The gasping for air. The striving, the grunts. See the wrinkles in Natsuki's cock created by Diana mouth in an insane bid it devour it. Did you notice the tears both participants shed? Did you smell the sweetness of sweat and cum? Whatever you are thinking probably occurred, but you're not clever enough to perceive it all.

As the sun reluctantly ceded its place over the jungle and sagged, sulking, into a mere pool of gold amidst the tumultuous onrush of violet and crimson the sound of cicadas died away and a multitude of hidden crickets took up the chorus. Two slinky silhouettes moved in the gloom of Diana's dorm. Lingering sunlight sparkled in each woman's hair, Natsuki's a ragged halo from tossing her head in passion, while Diana's tresses were wrapped double around the other woman's knuckles as she slowly rocked her hips.

"Almost darling. Almost! You're doing so fantastic Diana, I can't stand it! I love you!." A husky, rather indelicate growl followed. "I love you! Keep going Diana. Don't stop!" A second, deeper grunt, and the bedsprings creaked frantically while the sheets tore. "Don't stop....." Natsuki cooed. Diana gurgled. Natsuki's head tilted back, face spread into a smile, eyes glassily regarding the ceiling. Her cock began to pump in surges, heavy sloshing gouts of semen characterizing her ejaculation.

"There you are Diana...such a good girl, good...so good..."

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:41 pm
Profile YIM

Had the camera been recording anything more than sound the student body would have sufficient evidence of the existence of supernatural creatures. No human body could have sustained such a gargantuan organ, nor expelled the vast quantities of semen that Natsuki had managed to discharge. Diana was sitting on her haunches, panting as she sought to catch her breath as though she'd been the one that had just ejaculated. Her chest rose and fell, bringing the spots of semen that had dripped from her chin into sparkling prominence in the twilight of her day. Just as at last her hunger was sated, her pain relieved, something anew was to begin. Masked beneath the cover of night, the young woman lost herself in the euphoria of being relieved of the physical manifestations of her misgivings, blissfully forgetting what was to come as part of their bargain.

Diana's eyes were closed, her golden tresses of hair running down her back and down to her shapely rear. Her hair had managed to mostly avoid any of the creature's essence, but the rest of Diana's face was not so lucky. Like a leak in a dam, she'd tried to clamp her mouth around the head when Natsuki's ejaculation began, but after gagging on the explosive expelling of cum she was forced to withdraw, swallow what was in her mouth, take a load to the face, before replacing her lips and pacing herself as she greedily drank the seed. Her swallowing was audible, needy and when at last Natsuki was momentarily spent, Diana had found hidden reserves of the misty substance trickling out of the shaft as the muscles relaxed. So she'd taken the creature's engorged penis to her own chest, and cradled it between her breasts. Despite the initial inspiration being to ensure the capture of any more of the precious substance, the young woman took the opportunity to run a test of her own, and see if she could coax a second ejaculation. Her soft orbs were just barely large enough to circle the immodestly sized cock, and so she was grinding her chest along its sides rather then actually enveloping it. The nubile blond was ignorant to the fact that such pressure on her breasts also resulted in a trickle of off-white milk from her nipples. The movements weren't subtle, and her face looked concentrated, as though forgetting that there was a living creature attached to the penis.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:23 pm

The sight of Diana mashing her breasts against the turgid bulk of Natsuki's erection was a source of obscene satisfaction to the womanly alien. It was a pornographic action, devoid of content except for a single minded urge for sexual fulfillment. Natsuki was flattered by how wantonly Diana behaved. The girl should have been mortified, or staunchly resistant. That would demonstrate that she still belonged in normal society, that her current hedonism had been forced upon her. Instead Diana lapped at Natsuki's inhuman seed as though she were parched for it while she ruthlessly splayed herself against an uncanny phallus.

"You're such a sweetheart." Natsuki murmured, impressed. To her Diana seemed well adjusted, in tune with her innate needs, while other girls who protested the sexual liaisons thrust upon them were neurotically dependent upon crowd-approval. Diana was active. Diana was instinctive. Diana knew what she was. A tenderness for the young woman coincided in Natsuki with a renewed surge of arousal. Diana's pathetic willingness to please enhanced her appeal. Her sheer availability made Natsuki groan, then her cock surged as it prepared to bestow a second beneficent reward of her seed.

The orgasm splashed over Diana's slim, sweet body, a river of clotted milk which coated her like jelly. Natsuki rocked her hips, feeling lips and tongue worship the overwrought glans while she pumped heavy spurts of her essence out of her prick. Cum, heady rich semen, washed Diana's neck as she panted eagerly. It ran down her cleavage, hot as bathwater, and collected in her navel. The sticky white stripe it painted on her front marked her. She gathered the rest in her mouth, still unsated after gorging herself previously. Natsuki caressed her ceaselessly, smiling out a hundred praises to the girlish whore wrapped around her prick.

When it was over Natsuki allowed herself to sink onto the bed, enthralled by the shameless woman next to her. Diana looked supremely alive as she absorbed the residue of their lovemaking. For now her desperation had been assuaged, but she had been doubly exposed. If the past day was any indication her body would become even more tender and vulnerable. Natsuki wondered how her breasts would feel after the maiden calmed down. How sensitive, how needy would Diana become?

"Are you finished, you greedy person?" Natsuki chided with good humor. She would not mind it if Diana tried for a third bout, to be frank. "I thought you wanted the cure?" She laughed, absolving the young maiden of any blame by her dulcet unconcern. She'd made a promise. "Well, if you're quite ready I can begin testing you to adjust the serum. Once I've taken a few measurements you'll be free of me, and you won't have to suffer another day like this one." Natsuki sighed wistfully.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:08 pm
Profile YIM

What else could she do but blush relentlessly as self-awareness asserted itself over the young woman? "I--" she tried to stutter in excuse, realizing what she'd been doing and how carried away she'd gotten. Yet she couldn't find fault within her train of thought, she couldn't find it within herself to regret the feeling in her loins, her stomach, her mouth, her breasts and even her naval. The realization came slowly. Her body felt alive beyond all belief, singing with pleasure as her nerves were awoken as though from a slumber. "What is this..." Diana mumbled as she sat down and was suddenly much more fascinated by the extraordinary feeling that was sending koleidoscopes of emotion through her mind. She felt shocked, scared and doubtful. Yet at the same time excited, cheerful and confident. She watched Natsuki, her blue eyes wide in shock and glimmering with curiosity. "Free of you?" The young woman thoughtlessly began to lick her fingers. "Why would..." She closed her eyes and shook her head, each breath of air sending her chest a-flutter. "Right."

She swallowed the saliva in her mouth, building on the back of her tongue and threatening to escape from the corner of her mouth. She was enthralled by this feeling, it was as though she'd redicovered herself in ways she never thought possible. Natsuki didn't seem shocked by Diana's reaction, at her sudden reluctance to admit that she wanted the creature gone. Yet she did some oddly pleased at how quickly Diana was at accepting her gargantuan phallus. Whatever the blond was, coy was not one of those things. In her years here, she'd become accustomed and desensitized to the phalli of aliens of every decent she'd never wanted to imagine. The gender-confused location of the organ and its size did not detract from the fact that it was so functionally human. Diana stroked the phallus absent-mindedly. "What do you need me to do for the measurements?"

Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3