View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Reinactment (Gabriella) 

Post Reinactment (Gabriella)
This was it. God hated her. Or he liked making fun of her. Either way, Persephone was done laughing.

If it wasn't people making fun of the fact that she had the most rabbit accessories on campus, or that she had bubblegum pink hair...it was people linking her name to the Iron Queen herself, the Greek goddess of Spring, Persephone, her namesake. Sure, Seph had a connection to nature that most people couldn't dream of having, not that she would boast about it. She loved napping in a field of flowers; she preferred being outside in the sun, soaking up the rays instead of being inside and in the artificial lights of the school. But this was....

She really shouldn't have joined the drama club with her sister.

Persephone could only sigh to herself, too embarrassed with the idea of doing a reinactment of the kidnapping of Persephone from the Greek myths. It was a while before the presentation was to be done, but if she wanted it to work out, she would need a practicing partner...who wasnt Freya! But where to look?

Blue eyes glanced left and right in the school hallway, wondering if, by some miracle, an acting partner would suddenly appear.

Persephone Williams

Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:33 am

Post Re: Reinactment (Gabriella)
Having decided to search inside the school for women to purify, Gabriella knew that she had to copy a uniform if she was going to have any chance to be able to walk openly. Her wings hidden from sight and touch, she snuck into the school luckily seeing a girl nearby in her uniform. "Well that should be easy enough to copy." she said quietly focusing her power to form a copy of the uniform, minus the undergarments. "Wish that skirt was a little shorter so I could know what color the panties are. But Oh well its better to wear none at all then get caught with the wrong color." she said with a soft laugh.

Walking out from her hiding place she noticed a girl with bubblegum pink hair looking around the hallway in her direction. "She's cute." Gabriella thought to herself slowly walking towards the girl.

PM me anytime if you would like to set up a RP.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:01 am

Oh, what great luck! There was her victim--er....a fellow student that could help her out! Folding the script she had and putting it into the pocket of her blazer, she practically bounced over to the camoflaged angel of purification.

"Oh, what great timing! I need some help bad!" Persephone smiled and bowed in a quick greeting. Normally she would be a lot more polite, but knowing that someone might show her some mercy in her hour of need right now was making her slightly hyper. "Do you know much about acting? Or the story of Hades and Persephone? Because I have to act in a play based on it and I need a scene partner to do that. Could you please, please, please help?" he asked as sweetly as possible, batting her big baby blues.

Persephone Williams

Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:08 am

"I don't know the story firsthand but if you have an extra script I would be glad to help you out. I've been told my acting is quite good." Gabriella said with a smile at the irony of her last statement. "Happen to know a quiet place we can practice? I don't think this hallway is the best choice." she asked innocently, her small stature making the question seem especially cute.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:17 am

Persephone couldn't believe it--this girl was really going to help her out! Despite having been accosted by a random pink haired girl. She fished into her pocket and pulled out the extra copy she had swiped from her older sister, Freya, when she left the drama club room. She handed it over to Gabriella.

"My name's Persephone--no, seriously--but most call me Seph for short," she said, introducing herself quickly as to not waste precious practice time. "What's your name?"

They needed a private room, hm? Well, she had spotted an empty classroom down the way and she was quite sure that it would be empty now. And if they wanted to keep their privacy, well, they could just lock the door as to not be disturbed. Taking Gabriella's hand, she pulled her towards the empty room so they could rehearse.

Persephone Williams

Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:27 am

Taking the script from the excited girl she said "My name is Gabriella." When the pink haired girl grabbed her hand and started dragging her down the hall she thought to herself "Wow she's kinda hyper." As they entered the empty classroom she said as she locked the door "Now no one will interrupt our practice."

Sitting on the teacher's desk, crossing her legs as she hoped to hide her bare cunt she said "Well lets get started then."

Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:37 am

Having found a scene partner calmed Persephone's nerves and once the door was closed (and locked tightly), she was able to be herself again. While not the prim and proper ice queen that was Freya Williams, this pink haired student prided herself in being a lady, too....in her own special way.

Heaving a sigh, she sat herself on top of a desk, smiling pleasantly at Gabriella. "So, Gabriella...thanks for helping me out. You have no idea how grateful I am," she spoke, flipping her script open. There were quite a few scenes with the goddess Persephone in it, but the most prominent one pointed out by Freya and the others in the drama club was the scene where Persephone is 'raped' by Hades. There is no actual rape in the scene, since it's pretty much the pre-cursor to it. It blacks out as Hades descends onto a pitiable Persephone.

And, being a stubborn girl, it was hard for her to even imagine being so...so weak!

"Well, the most trouble I have is the scene where Hades has Persephone at his mercy....the others say I don't have the right emotions on my face, the right kind of passion....or fear..."

Persephone Williams

Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:49 am

"Hmm, That does seem hard to convey unless you have experienced such fear yourself." Gabriella said with an unnoticable motion of her hand sending an image into her mind. It would certainly be frightening to the pink haired girl as it placed her in the position of the goddess Persephone as Hades decended upon her, not stopping where the play would end but continued onward stopping just as Hades was about to plunge his cock into her. Gabriella knew that her illusions felt so real to the girl that it would feel like there was a massive cock poised at her entrance before the image faded away.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:00 am

Persephone smiled as Gabriella seemed to share the same view as her peers. Good thing that she saw the same problem and would be ableto help Persephone into her namesake's role more properly. Perhaps it was because the one playing the role of Hades was going to be a girl wearing a beard and with that image right in front of her, it would be kind of hard for the student t take it very seriously.

"Yes, I agree and--" She stopped short when the image flashed through her head, unconsciously pressing her thighs together protectively, although nothing was there and nothing was truly happening. For a split second, she felt intense fear of the unknown, of being soon breeched by an invader...

She shook it away, trying not to feel a bit out of sorts. Where had that come from? She wondered. Mentally shooing the afterthoughts of the fear and desperateness away, she continued to speak to Gabriella about what could be done. "Um...right. I thought so, too...but all the girls say that even if I was about to be imminently raped, my robust personality wouldn't allow it, haha. The last time I did this scene, I sounded like a robot."

Persephone Williams

Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:10 am

"Maybe if there were some boys here and one was playing Hades it would be somewhat easier to convey but since that isn't possible I think you need to find something that you fear and focus on it when you are acting the scene." Her hand motioning unnoticed again, the image returned to Persephone's mind, lasting long enough for Hades to begin pushing his massive cock into Persephone's entrance.

"But anyways honest sounding fear has always been one of the hardest emotions to express. Don't worry if it doesn't come to you right away"

Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:22 am

"Yes, I suppose it would be easier with a boy. But even then I'd--"

The image of Hades, a well-built man, much like those Greek statues of finely built men she used to see in the museums littering London. He was hard and chiseled like stone and just as unyielding as he had her pinned and pushed into her...

Persephone blushed a little, shifting uncomfortably in her seat, trying to figure out exactly why she was having such dirty thoughts while in the presence of another student. She mentally slapped herself and told herself to get it together! She wasn't going to be all timid like some lousy schoolgirl...Oh, wait. The point of asking for help with this was so that she could act timid. And, as far as she knew, Persephone was still a schoolgirl, uniform and all.

"Well....I'll do my best. Would you...like to act out the part of Hades for me? I do better when I'm actually doing something, rather than just reading...Maybe that'll loosen me up a bit..."

Persephone Williams

Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:30 am

"Sure, That's why I'm here." she said uncrossing her legs, giving Persephone a full view of her hairless sex before she slid off the desk. With the pink haired girl's attention on her body, Gabriella quickly summoned ten tentacles behind Persephone poising them to strike as she walked over to the desk she was sitting on. Four of them were thin and strong which were to be used as restraints, four were phallic in nature which she would use if she couldn't break down the girls will herself, and the final two were clawed which could be used for rending clothes and groping that pretty young body. "Perfect." she thought to herself before causing the image of Persephone and Hades to return to the girl's mind, the powerful Hades pistoning in and out of her tight hole before his body tensed as he released a gush of semen into her cunt.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:57 am

A blush flashed across the pink haired student's face as she was given a free show of Gabriella's sex for a few scant moments--right before she went fully red when assaulted with yet another mental image of being fucked senseless by an imaginary Hades. She shut her eyes, hoping the image was going to go away on its opwn, but it did not and even attacked her senses! She was shifting a lot in her seat, arms wrapped around herself defensively as she tried not to make a sound. Her entire body trembled as she could practically feel her insides being shafted relentless and it felt rough, but so good. She was getting wet and she could feel some of that wetness seep into her panties.

And then he 'came inside her' and Persephone nearly fell over at the force of it as her body jerked a bit. Her mind was telling her that someone had camr inside olf her, pouring, hot sticky cum into her hot depths.The sheer erotic thought of semen filling her belly was a very arousing one and on that thogutha lone, she had cum, too, although she bit back the content moan she wanted to let out.

Persephone Williams

Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:37 pm

Noticing the shudder Gabriella walked closer to the pink haired girl and started running her fingers down the curve of her jaw and slowly creeping lower down her body. "You feeling okay?" she asked, looking down towards Persephone's cunt.

As she spoke one of her hands moved over Persephone's firm breasts squeezing each of the soft orbs gently. At such a close proximity her heightened sense of smell caught the telltale smell of arousal, dropping to her knees she quickly glimpsed under the short uniform skirt noticing the darkened spot on her panties.

A smile creeped across her face as she asked "You seem a bit horny, how about I help you with that?"

Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]