View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 1:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Busted (Problematic) 

Post Re: Busted (Problematic)
Haruko leapt back momentarily with the returned bang to her own, not paying any mind to the damned girl's orders. This had to be illegal or something!

The noise and movement at the back of the room was quick to gain her attention though, twirling about in time to see the serpentine woman entering through a hole in the wall that she hasn't noticed there previously. With the incredibly frightening sight, Haruko's back immediately slammed into the door as she did everything she could to stay as far away from one of the beasties she'd only just been speaking of as possible.

She nearly fainted with the remark about her becoming lunch, immediately turning back to start pounding on the door again.

"What the fuck kinda punishment is this?!" she screamed at the top of her lungs through the door as she beat on it. "Help! She's gonna EAT ME!!!"

Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:48 am

The serpentine woman smiled and slithered close. "Yeah...your sexual energy will be so good..." she said, licking her lips with a forked tounge. "And it's an agreement we worked out....I get to do whatever I want to you, and you get to learn a lession." She said, moving to grip her arms.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:51 am
Profile WWW

And suddenly all of Haruko's actions ceased abruptly. Sexual... energy? Oh for fuck's sake! Not again!

"I'll skip the lesson for today, thanks!" the fiery-haired fighter exclaimed, doing what she could to dodge the hands reaching for her with a desperate attempt to juke past the monstrous maiden and make a beeline for that hole she'd entered from.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:01 am

She found her path blocked by the girl's long tail, and her arm was grabbed by one of the hands. "Oh? And miss all the fun? And tell you what...I'll even give you a choise...my hands...my tail...or my cocks." She said, with a low, hissing chuckle.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:03 am
Profile WWW

Haruko cursed to herself as she was easily corralled in without barely any contest at all. Why did snake's have to be so friggin long?! But she still wouldn't give up so easily!

The girl continued to fight, growling as she turned to attempt to hit the hand currently holding her with her own free hand balled into a fist. If she could hit it just right!...

"I'll take option four! I apologize and you let me go with no consequences!"

Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:14 am

It felt like stricking metal. "I wouldn't do that...you could end up hurting yourself...and my skin is made of zinc metal..." she warned, grabbing her arms.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:16 am
Profile WWW

Haruko only had time to rebound from the hard, but still useless, attack. Immediately pain coursed through her fingers, forcing her to cringe with a small squeak of pain. Haruko had the WORST luck. A snake woman made of metal?! How could she fight that?! ...Of course she couldn't anyways with both her arms captured.

"Please, just lemme go!" Haruko pleaded. "I'll never do it again!" Running didn't work. Fighting didn't work. This was pretty much her last option...

Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:44 am

"I will. When the punishment is over..." Zinc said, starting to undress her, seemingly taking care to not rip off her clothes...

Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:46 am
Profile WWW

Of course that didn't prevent Haruko from struggling any more furiously, however useless it may have been. With her final option a bust, Haruko could only scream and howl, cursing violent obscenities at the odd creature and moving to the best of her ability in ways that would make stripping her all the harder. She had no plans to be cooperative in the slightest! She was bucking and twisting every which way to get away from the busy hands.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:50 am

Zinc was actually humming to herself as she undressed the girl. Using 4 arms to hold her down, and her tail wrapped lightly around her waist to support her, she started to pull off her panties. "Let's see what you got...and no reason to tear off your clothes...after all, you DO need something to wear when we're done, and all my spares are in the laundry..."

Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:52 am
Profile WWW

"Sto~op, please!" Haruko whined pathetically. Nothing was getting through to this witch! All she could do was wriggle futilely as her last layer of protection was removed, clenching her eyes shut as she tried to pretend this wasn't really happening.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:58 am

She chuckled and said "But we're getting to the best part..." and slid a hand down under her skirt and started to rub her slit, while her other free hand started to rub underneath her shirt.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:00 am
Profile WWW

Haruko's thighs shifted and struggled to no avail with the rubbing against her lower lips, forcibly dragging her body into an arousal that Haruko was definitely not looking forward to. Her breathing picked up a few notches, fighting with everything she had not to allow her body to give in.

"This isn't good... at all!" Haruko panted out, wiggling uncomfortably as she battled instinct.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:12 am

Her hand on her lower lips started to move a little faster, while she unbuttoned her blouse and smiled. "You have a wonderful-looking body..." She said, moving down to lick her breast.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:17 am
Profile WWW

Haruko's teeth gritted hard, turning her face away from the scene of her violation, body twitching in withheld pleasure as noises that sounded suspiciously like those of pleasure found their way past her lips. No matter what she did though, there was no way to stop the wetness of arousal from forming and her stiffening nipples from budding. It was an excellent sign that Haruko was far from immune to even carresses she didn't want.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next