View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Busted (Problematic) 

Post Busted (Problematic)
I had recieved some reports from some of my "Spooks" as I nicknamed them, of a girl who's been a chronic class skipper. They couldn't say why, so I decided to check this out myself. I was on my free period, so I got myself set up, and ready to catch her. I already had a plan for what to do with her when I caught her.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:31 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Busted (Problematic)
Haruko had attended long enough for physical education, but now that was over and she decided it would be a much better idea to head off and train for the rest of the day. Her lack of power behind her attacks was really starting to both piss her off and worry her immensely. She'd already encountered the dangers present in this damned place... and those dangers had handled her like she was a perfectly average girl and not the beast of a human being she was supposed to be.

Attacks that had felled trees and shattered boulders could barely even leave a noticeable mark in a normal wall. She knew by experience... as did the wall of her dorm. With that thought in mind she walked to the door of her next class without a care in the world, glancing in for a second and deciding it wasn't worthwhile. With the brief checkup she decided at a glance that it wouldn't be worthwhile to attend and walked on by just as carefree as she'd come. The best way to play hookey was to appear as if you knew exactly what you were doing after all. People had less of a tendency to ask what you were doing if you weren't constantly looking over your shoulder.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:14 am

I had spotted her, and decided to tail her, keeping out of sight. I debated to myself and decided to see about getting some kind of servallence drone or something like that.

After a few minutes, I decided to finally go for her. "Hey, shouldn't you be in class?" I said, approaching her. I kept my eye on her, as I've heard she was a bit of a fighter, like I am.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:21 am
Profile WWW

Haruko froze with the voice, stopping her casual stroll, but not turning to face the girl who'd just spoke out.

The young woman's tone was steady as she lied. "Don't need to. I was excused. There are better things to do than attend a stuffy classroom."

Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:32 am

"Let me see the pass then." I said, crossing my arms, stopping about 15 feet away. I kept my eyes locked on her's, and it was obvious to see I did not quite look convinced that she was excused.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:34 am
Profile WWW

"Don't have one and don't need one," Haruko spoke simply with a shrug. Her expression of joyful apathy never left her expression as she waited for the other girl to give up and walk off like teacher's always had at her high school. "You can go ask the teach if ya like."

Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:39 am

I sighed and said "You're coming with me then." and I approached her, watching for any attempts at trickery.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:41 am
Profile WWW

"Hey, hey! Hold on!" Haruko started to sweat. This wasn't how it happened! "I... I need to hurry to um... uh..." The somewhat dimwitted girl tried hard to think on her feet, but was failing miserably and it was showing like a lighthouse over her now embarrassingly grinning face as she tried to act natural and think up a new excuse at the same time. "I... just need to go... now!" she blurted before rushing off at a fast walk. This was bad!!

Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:49 am

I rushed at her and tackled her to the ground, pinning one of her arms to her back as I grappled with her. "You know, we've been watching you...you been skipping class way, WAY too often. Now you'll be paying the price." I said, trying to orient myself to keep her from being able to flip herself over.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:52 am
Profile WWW

Haruko was already mentally beating herself over the head as she suddenly found herself tackled from behind, nearly bashing her face against the ground. It was incredibly unusual treatment at a school, even for trying to run from punishment, but then normal schools also didn't have slavering monsters lusting after her body just outside every day either.

"Hey! Get offa me! I didn't do anything wrong!" she protested, trying to wrestle the other girl off her. It wasn't the easiest thing to do with only one useful arm and the assailant at her back. Despite the fact she was still powerful for a girl, this other chick seemed to be handling her well enough in the weakened and off kilter position.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:01 am

I smiled and said "You may as well give up. We know you've been skipping almost all your classes. And I've been here for over 5 years. I know a few tricks myself..." while wrestling with her, gripping her arm and trying to haul her to her feet.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:12 am
Profile WWW

"...Fine," Haruko grudgingly admitted, stopping her struggles as she was brought back to her feet. She was caught in the act so now it was time for that slap on the wrist before she could go back to what she'd been doing. "Maybe I have been, but only to train as hard as possible. If you haven't noticed, this place is under siege by psycho monsters and I'm not being caught unaware! I have to work and get back to my normal strength again so I can beat the crap out of em!"

Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:19 am

"Yeah. I know." I said, dragging her along the hall for a bit before reaching one of the storage rooms. I opened the door and flung her in before following her.

"Wait here." I said, moving out of the room and closing the door, making sure it was secure. I put a cord around it and tied it around a nearby post, then tightened it so that it stayed shut, then left to get her punishment.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:24 am
Profile WWW

All she got from talk about the beasties was a 'yeah, i know'?! This girl was insane!

"Hey wh- Aaaah!" The confused shout came as Haruko suddenly found herself stumbling into a lone storage room. Was this even proper procedure?! "What the hell?!" Haruko shouted in increasingly angry confusion, running back to the door with the intent of flinging it open and chasing after the other girl, but it was no use. The damn door wouldn't budge!

"Lemme out!!" Haruko screamed and pounded on the door with everything she had. "Fucking bitch! Get back here!"

Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:32 am

As she banged, there was a return bang and I said "Shut up in there, or you'll regret it."

In the back of the room, a few boards started to open, and about 3 silver-blue hands were seen pushing aside a chunk of the wall. Soon what appeared to be a female torso with 6 arms was seen. "Ah...now nice of her to give me some lunch..." she said, and as she emerged, blue scales were seen on her sides, giving way to a serpentine lower body.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:36 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next