View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Mid Lecture Grope (Kairi) 

Post Mid Lecture Grope (Kairi)
So this was what it was like inside the school. Karzak moved through the halls undetected. His eyes glanced from classroom to classroom. Look at them… All of them so innocent and helpless. They knew each second they were in some sort of danger yet they continued to live dangerously, wanting to be violated almost. Karzak walked into one classroom and sat in the back. He looked from student to student unable to decide who to take.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:19 pm

Post Re: Mid Lecture Grope (Kairi)
Sigh, another class yet again. I was sitting next to my friends chatting innocecntly. We had been talking about plans for the upcoming school play waiting for the professor to arrive, when a creature came walking through the door. I was not use to seeing one roaming the halls or even entering the classrooms during class periods. I eyed him suspiciously but knew not to gawk to long because he may choose to ravish someone and I rather it not be me, at least ... not right now. Or did I?

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Fri May 01, 2009 3:31 am
Profile YIM WWW

He stared at this one girl who eyed him so. She would do rather nicely but he would have to make her at ease from the start. He didn't want too much of a hassle. The teacher was a bit taken aback at his presence but continued with her lesson nonetheless. The teachers and head girls found that sacrificing the other students for their own safety was their best and only option. While the students focused on their work this young student was then attacked by his tentacle. It made its way into her mouth almost immediately, pumping his special semen inside her.

Tue May 05, 2009 8:52 pm

I gasped in shock as a girl close to me began getting filled with this monster's semen. I didn't watch but I couldn't help but cringe at the thought that these creatures were even allowed to do this. I wondered how the girl must have felt, but I really did not want to know for sure. I clinched my fists and wanted to jump up and run out of the room. I closed my eyes trying ton concentrate on my homework.

Sun May 10, 2009 8:20 am
Profile YIM WWW

Karzak noticed the girl gasp as he fed her classmate. He’d give her a nice show then. Her classmate was startled but then took hold of the tentacle sucking it as if her life depended on it. She drained him of gallons of semen, a look of happiness and satisfaction on her face as she did. He decided to give her a bigger show, to surround her with lust crazed classmates. His remaining tentacles lunged at all the other girls feeding them and turning them into these horny empty sluts. Even her teacher was enjoying herself as she eagerly took one of his tendrils.

Sun May 10, 2009 3:49 pm

This was really getting to be to much. Even my friends were feeding off of this creature, and I knew I wasn't far away from being next. I grabbed my books and ran out of the room in a hurry knocking over a desk. I ran down the corridor rushing and running out of breath. I didn't want this. Not today, not when my Tian was suppose to be coming back. I wanted out of there and wanted out now. How can such a creature be allowed here or students turn from fearing to enjoying it. I was scared and that was for sure.

Sun May 10, 2009 10:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The beast withdrew his tentacles and followed the girl out to the hallway. Behind him stood a mob of her classmates and teacher. They wanted him and so would she in time. Before she could make it outside the hallway a tentacle took hold of her pulling her to him and the lust crazed zombies behind him. Her classmates moved at his command and stripped her of her clothes as well as pinned her down. "Hello there. Why in such a hurry?"

Sun May 10, 2009 10:25 pm

I was just about out of the corridor and to the elevator when something grabbed hold of me and jerked me backwards knocking the wind out of me. My books and papers went flying everywhere, and I almost blacked out. I became almost lifeless as I felt dozens of hands flying at me and grabbing at my clothes. I didn't want any of this, but my body became very tense.
I heard his words almost at a whisper as tears began filling my eyes. Almost unaudible I began pleading with this creature not to. "Please.... I'm begging of you. I .... I can't do this.... PLEASE!" Breathing was becoming harder to control and becoming shorter breaths.

Mon May 11, 2009 5:08 am
Profile YIM WWW

The beast made a gesture and the crowd dispersed leaving the naked girl alone with him. Wind blew teasing her senses. He smirked as her nipples stiffened and she shivered. "I'll tell you what... Service my cock and if you still desire to leave after I'll let you go" It was cruel but effective. She didn't know of his special seed and once she tasted it would hardly be a choice...but she didn't need to know that yet. His cock stood erect in front of her waiting for her response.

Mon May 11, 2009 9:11 pm

As the other bodies begin to disperse he comes closer. He offers my two choices, and neither are anything I want to do. I take this as my chance and I begin to jump up and run again. "You can never have me... and I'll never consent to such a monster as you." I try running away, but my energy is already mostly drained. I'm running but faltering at the same time. I know my attempts are worthless, but I must try.

Tue May 12, 2009 9:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW

She ran at a rather steady pace but it was far outmatched by his speed. Within seconds she was caught by his tentacles and dragged back to him. However her whole body was wrapped now. There was no escape this time. A tendril was right in front of her mouth now, the only thing that was free. "If you take it and drink it and if you still want to leave after you may go. Otherwise I'll make this as painful and scarring as possible."

Wed May 13, 2009 9:58 pm

I was again stricken and pulled back. I tried kicking and clawing and screaming. "I will never have you. And you shall not take from me what is rightfully mine. Unhand me, NOW!" I kept kicking in the air turning my face away from his tendrils. I didn't want to know what his taste was, or the smell he emitted. I didn't want to get sucked into his twisted fantasy. He would not have me, not by my own free will.

Fri May 15, 2009 8:48 am
Profile YIM WWW

(((OOC: =( .... Hello?)))

Wed May 20, 2009 7:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]