View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 1:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 The Sound of Music (for Rumi) 

Post Re: The Sound of Music (for Rumi)
"Hahhh..." He said as she started, the tentacle still rubbing her below. Then he leaned back, crossing his arms and listening... deep in her song, she might not realize he was not doing anything more until she was well into it.

Leaning against the wall of the music room, he let her run through the song; it was not too long, relative to how long she had left, just a few minutes. It was strange though, him not toying with her as she sang it... unnerving, even.

And finally, she would finish. He let out a low sigh, interrupting her... it was not a sigh of contentment, happiness, or longing; it was a sigh... maybe... of irritation? Mixed with something else. 'Ehh... I suppose I could teach with experience... but no. After that much... I suppose I should be direct.'

Before she could start again, he held up a hand. "Mmmm... I am not sure what to say. Thank you very much for the gift; I do not take without giving in return, so I suppose I will owe you something for later. Not a Get-Out-Of-Jail though...

But, at the price of sounding ungrateful..."
He continued, reaching up and putting a hand on his head. He scratched his head as he continued to talk. "Don't you think that was dangerous? Casting pearls before swine... and these breeds are particularly unpleasant." He shook his head slowly, his hand lowering and his arms folding again. "You are going to get hurt that way...

Just some handy advice. Now, I suppose this show... should get going..."

She suddenly felt two more tentacles slide along her back. They slipped down, sliding slowly around her breasts that hung heavily in that position. Encircling each, beginning to lightly squeeze... and then, the tentacle at her sex began to pull her panties off, tearing them away with a sudden jerk. "Though... do carry on with the performance..."

Sun May 10, 2009 10:33 am
Profile YIM

'Oh boy...' she thought looking at his face 'I defiantly don't like that look.' she thought wondering what exactly she had done wrong but she knew something was amiss. All his talk of Swines and pearls wasn't getting through to her at the moment since it felt like all the blood in her body was rushing to her head in fact it was giving her a bit of a headache.

Then she felt the tentacles on her she gasped this wasn't gonna be easy any more but she picked her next song “Amazing grace.” This one she had learned as a child it was a good song, easy enough to sing for the most part and if he stopped molesting her during Hallelujah who knows maybe this would work too but as she felt his tentacles on her breasts and one push its way into her she felt her voice shake as she sung.

“Amazing grace, How sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me, I once was lost, but now am found: was blind but now I see.” She started it came easily enough at first but it steady got harder as he continued to be toyed with her body.

Sun May 10, 2009 10:59 am

He just smirked at her confusion, giving no more advice or explanation. He was already toying with her sex with an inquisitive tentacle when she began, and the narrow tip began to pry her depths open.

Slowly, her breasts were squeezed; the tentacles that held her stroked her nipples gently, and the thick tentacle lodged deep in her sex pulled out slowly, then pushed in anew. He was not going quickly, but taking his sweet time as she sung the song, held spread-eagle and leaning over the piano...

His cheek was felt suddenly, resting against her side, just by the small of her back. He was laying his head lightly against her, humming lowly as she struggled to sing. "Very nice... you can hold a tune..."

Tue May 12, 2009 9:44 am
Profile YIM

Her voice faltered for a second as she felt the tentacle reach inside of her. Her eyes closed and she suppressed a moan then began a new, her voice still sweet and harmonic. “T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear and grace, my fears relieved. How precious did that grace appear the hour I first believed.” She sung beautifully still though she was having trouble concentrating. She gasped in air as she felt him pushing in again. She was was having a hard time ignoring him his tentacle where doing an amazing job off distracting her.

Her body wriggled against him involuntarily, as she began a new verse “Through many dangers, toils and snares” She began her voice sounded through the room beautifully, if she seemed a little breathless as she sung. “I have already come; 'Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far and Grace will lead me home.” She finished the verse with a involuntary moan, she looked at him hoping that it wouldn't count against her. 'And I swear' she thought thinking about the last line of that stanza 'if I get out of this I'm gonna take the first boat back home.'

Tue May 12, 2009 10:17 am

His ministrations continued throughout her song, slowly pleasuring her, slowly finding the most sensitive places to tease. Her tenderest pearl was rubbed about as the tentacle pushed in and out, grinding against it deliberately with every stroke. Leaning against her, cheek resting against her back, the devilish tentacles were working her over thoroughly.

As Rumi finishes her second song, they begin to work even more ardently. Pushing deeply into her sex now, thrusting quicker. Faster. Tentacles pull and tug at her breasts lustfully and ardently, others stroking and whispering over her skin. Although they were plundering her, they were slow... patient. Trying to drive her body insane with pleasure and sensation...

Wed May 13, 2009 10:09 am
Profile YIM

Rumi tried to think but her body was on fire, and her mind was not reacting nearly as quickly as it should. She felt him deep inside of her as he continued to force himself into her deeper, and deeper. She closed her eyes trying to stop herself from totally giving in but it was getting difficult. She let out a long shuddering breath as she began her third song. She began “ I don't have a perfect smile, maybe I'm just to shy. I'm not a beauty queen on covers of magazines.” she sung but then she let out a soft moan as she felt him force his way into her interrupting her song, She continued to sing again hoping that he didn't notice “That's something you can't deny, I got my own style.” She sung her voice trembling.

“So what you see is what you get a girl of no regrets.” she sung trying her best to focus as her body headed towards an orgasm. “I'm not ideal – I'm quite absurd I'm just an imperfect girl.” she continued to sing but her voice seemed to be dancing between octaves. Her juices coated his tentacle as it continued to pump in and out of her as she continued the song “I rise above this perfect world, I'm just an imperfect, imperfect girl.” she finished the second stanza with a gasp feeling him going deeper into her still.

Sat May 16, 2009 7:08 am

Tentacles continued to play with her delightful form, pulling and toying with her titflesh. It was insatiable, plunging into her tight, very wet depths as she shuddered through her singing. The wet, smacking sound of her depths being plundered by the thrusting tentacles punctuated her song, and the strange monster seemed to enjoy making her voice quiver and hesitate through her latest song.

And they continued to plunder her; ever-deeper they thrust, grinding into her as far as they could possibly go. Her nipple were pulled on voraciously, as if to sup sweet milk from them, lightly twisting them about. And still more stroked her hips, her sides, her arms and her legs, her shoulders and her back. It was enough to drive someone mad...

Sat May 16, 2009 11:31 am
Profile YIM

Rumi felt her voice tremble as she began her next song but she found that none of the lyrics where coming to her. She moaned loudly her body reacting to his touch, she couldn't help it, it felt so good. She let out a little gasp as he plunged into her. She tried to sing but all that came out was a in comprehensible moan of pleasure. 'Someone help me..' she thought feeling as if her sanity was slipping away.

She moaned, her nipples felt as if they where on fire, she threw her head back as she gasping her body writhing under his touch. “Oh god...” she cried out as he plunged into her again and again. Unable to control herself she felt herself garb the top of the piano and push herself back against the tentacle penetrating her wanting it to go deeper, wanting to take in as much of him inside of her as she could the mounting tension in her was had become too much for her to control as she slammed her body back against him quickly heading towards a climax.

Wed May 20, 2009 7:30 am

Deeply, tentacles drove into her, straining her depths. Rumi was driven to the edge of sanity, forced to resist the overwhelming pleasure until she broke. And when she broke... she drove back, fucking herself against the tentacles, her songs lost in pleasured gasps and wracking bliss!

"Good...! Very good, that's it." He whispers, pressing his lips against her shoulder. She was eased forwards more, her breasts coming down hard on the piano keys with a loud 'CLOONNGGG!' More cluttered, loud, and mismatched noises are heard as she is lifted up by the next driving thrust, gravity bringing her back down roughly. As another tentacle presses into her, Rumi began to be ravished in a frenzy of activity, her own hands driving her back harder and harder to the questing tentacles...

"Do you give in, then? Do you give up, dear lady?"

Sat May 23, 2009 10:39 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3