View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 The Sound of Music (for Rumi) 

Post The Sound of Music (for Rumi)
Rumi had been doing her best in class... really, she had. But the old man who was rambling on for her math class was putting her to sleep. It was hard... very hard...

She could feel the panic as he suddenly approached her, putting down... a pop quiz! Fear and frustration filled throat as she looked over the equations, the man moving on to hand out the rest. It was so sudden, it was NOT fair! She was not ready for this! It was a nightmare!

And then she awoke with a start. Orange and red was streaming through the window, the sunset illuminating a room long-since empty. Oh... it... WAS a nightmare...

With the fear and panic fading, she felt the pressure of the desk against her large breasts. She was still laying forwards, her body aching a little from the feeling of it. Her pulse slowing down, it was really comfortable... but it was going to get dark outside soon.

Her fear-heightened ears, even relaxing, picked up something else. Footsteps coming down the hall... a janitor, maybe? They were slow and deliberate, and she soon heard the sound of a door being locked. Not the one for her room, much further up the hall...

Sun May 10, 2009 2:04 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: The Sound of Music (for Rumi)
“Oh no...” she said shocked she stumbled to her feet and ran down the hall to see if she could still get out she reached the door at a run she skidded to a stop and tried the door she pulled and then she pushed just in case but it was no good she it was locked she was locked in she was going to be here till morning. “Oh fun.” she said “This is what I get for falling asleep in class.” she didn't usually talk to herself well that was unless she was nervous and she was defiantly nervous now she walked around the school trying the other doors hoping that one of them would be unlocked it wasn't any good they where all locked.

She sighed as she walked towards the vending machines “Well at least I have something to eat I guess.” she said buying a small bag of cookies and a can of coke. She picked up her food and headed back to the class room.

Rumi sat down back in her chair and thought about what her mother would say 'Poor good for nothing Rumi why couldn't you have been born with brains instead of that bust.' her mothers voice said inside her mind. “That bitch.” she grumbled picking up a cookie and nibbling on it.

Sun May 10, 2009 2:15 am

She was stuck. Overnight. She could not hear the janitor about; it seemed as though he left when he locked the doors. It was kind of odd that he locked the hallway doors, but there was likely a reason. She just did not know it.

The vending machines delivered their prizes with low clunks and thumps, leaving her with something to comfort her stomach as she settled in a chair. She soon finished off the cookie, leaving her to her quiet.

It seemed like it was going to be a long wait...

--------------------------------------------

Whatever she did to pass the time, or kill the boredom, she eventually heard something new. The sound of footsteps? Again, out in the hall... did someone unlock the door while she was waiting??

Sun May 10, 2009 2:42 am
Profile YIM

Now sipping her soda she had nothing left to do she put her head down on the table and grumbled about how something or another mostly just to hear the sound of her own voice. Before long she got up she remembered that the music room was around here. She started to wonder the halls once again looking in each room to find the music room.

The first was a normal class room fallowed by another one then it looked like a lab fallowed by the culinary arts room and finally the music room she strolled in and looked around there was instruments of every shape and form. This put a little smile back on her face at least she could stop talking to herself now. She smiled and sat down at the piano and started playing Mozart flowed forward from memory “If only math came this easily to me.” she said with a laugh as she finished up the first song. She sat down on the ground she felt safer here, it felt better she didn't know why but music always made her feel better, maybe it was because it was the one thing she could always do right.

She lay on the carpet and looked up at the roof wondering what time it was now it was getting dark now it seemed the sun had finally set she walked over to the light switch and flicked it on but it didnt do a thing. “Cheap Administrators.” she grumbled.

Sun May 10, 2009 2:55 am

The light did not come on... they must have shut off the breaker, at least for the lights. At least the vending machines had been working...

In the growing darkness, she nearly misses the door opening. It moves silently, swinging slowly. A lithe shadow was in the doorway... a young man with pale hair, who blinks at her in just as great a surprise as she had!

Despite the surprise, he speaks first. "...Just... who are you?" He says, looking up and down her in some surprise. Surprise, and appreciation. But what was a young man doing on here? The only males in the school were teachers...

Sun May 10, 2009 3:10 am
Profile YIM

“I'm Rumi, I got locked in here.” she said nervously not sure why she was feeling guilty but then questioned him “What are you doing here?!” She said pointing a finger at him “Isn't this a all girls school?” She said getting up and crossing her arms taking a stern look that managed to push her breasts up but really wasn't any good for scaring people. She looked at the young man she would've guess him to be a little younger then herself but she wasn't sure there was something about his eyes in a way they terrified her.

“Well...” she started but wasn't sure how to go on from there breaking off half way through a sentence. Feeling a little foolish she simply watched the boy letting him make the next move.'This is gonna be a awkward evening.' she thought to herself as she sat back down on the piano bench.

Sun May 10, 2009 3:18 am

He blinks at her eyes as she begins to explain, then his eyes move to her finger. He does not comment, but instead looks down further as she crosses her arms... and pushes up rather overly-ample mounds.

"I, er, me?" He blurts, then shakes his head a little. After a minute, he seems to recover his line of thought, and continues. "Oh... I heard some music, and I thought I should come over... I have a key to the building, and the room." He smiles warmly, although there was still something... off about him.

"...I try and take care of the instruments... but, you were the one playing earlier?" He looks up at her eyes and smiles brightly into her smile. Wow, it was a rather attractive smile, actually.

Sun May 10, 2009 3:27 am
Profile YIM

Rumi blushed then looked away, “You have a key?” she asked making sure she wasn't mistaken she wanted it out of here. She wondered if he would come along with her she didn't know why but the thought did cross her mind. “I'm sorry I used the instruments I didn't damage anything I promise.” she said honestly if there was one thing she could do right it was play the piano. “Though I think the piano is a little out of tune.” she added as an after thought.

Then her suspicion returned “You have a key? Do you work here you seem a little young to be working here and it is an all girls school.” she said “Who are you?” She looked at the boy trying to look serious but only managed to look a bit more like a bimbo. She sighed and dropped all pretenses “Are you supose to be here or not.” she asked simply making things a little easier mostly on herself.

Sun May 10, 2009 3:36 am

His expression wavered between a smile and a smirk as she warred between embarrassment, worry, and suspicion, and then relaxation. "Buh, of course I am supposed to be here. Well, sorta. I do not work here... I have family that does, is all."

Looking at her with interest now, he leaned slightly towards her and smiled. "I trust you... do you want to play the piano more? I would like to hear it..."

Sun May 10, 2009 3:56 am
Profile YIM

Rumi let out a sigh and turned around and began to play she might as well oblige him she first up was Mozart she idolized Mozart she put him ahead of every other composer. She played from memory her eyes closed each finger seemed to know exactly where it was suppose to do without even a thought the melody flowed out easily hardly requiring anything from her.

After the song the turned back to face the boy not sure what he was going to say almost everyone complemented on her playing but she had a feeling that this boy wasn't just anyone he made her more nervous then Simon Cowell that dirty scoundrel. She looked at him waiting for a reaction.

Sun May 10, 2009 4:11 am

He smiles, listening to her play... Mozart. He leaned back on his heels, smiling, and started to clap. Laughing lightly, smiling, he nodded to her. "Go ahead, play something else!"

Stepping forwards, he walked up behind her when she started again, leaning forwards to watch her fingers over her shoulder...

And then, partway through the song, his hands came around, gently stroking the sides of her large breasts. Slightly at first, as if it was a mistake, and then his hands grasped the sides of her tits more ardently. "Good... very good." He whispered, his lips almost against her neck.

Sun May 10, 2009 6:00 am
Profile YIM

Rumi started to play another song but the she noticed him closing in on her at first she thought he was only looking over her shoulder but then he started to touch her and that just wasn't alright with her. She stopped playing her face red as she grabbed his hand “What are you doing?” she asked angrily getting to her feet and taking a few feet away from him “Who said you could do that.” she said glaring at him.

She was so mad it seemed that she was just an magnet for this sort of thing. 'Guys are such assholes.' she thought as she started walking towards the door huffing with anger. “Asshole” she said sticking her tongue out at him as she walked out the door.

Sun May 10, 2009 6:04 am

He pulls back and lacks as she grabs his hand, standing and storming away. When she reaches the door, she suddenly feels something snare her about her waist, pulling her back!

A long, twisting tentacle, white and suckered, was coming out of his sleeve. He smiled broadly at her, and lightly placed her back on the piano bench. "True enough, cute stuff..." The tentacle was still wrapped around her waist, holding her on the bench.

"Have you met... the less pleasant guests of this island?" Ones like him...

Sun May 10, 2009 6:08 am
Profile YIM

Rumi let out a yelp of surprise and fright as she saw what was going on it was one of them.. She let out a cry for help but she knew it was no good they where too far away from anything and the doors where locked she tried to break free by pulling it apart but that was no good either he was too strong for her. He forced her down on the bench and she looked up at him fear and anger coursed through her but neither one taking control.

She continued to pull against the tentacle she knew she was in trouble as she realized that there was just no way she was going to get away. She took off a shoe and threw it at him for a lack of anything more productive to do before she continued to glare at him.

Sun May 10, 2009 6:16 am

Whap! "Ow! Hey! Geez..." He winces, the shoe bouncing off of him. He was stronger, but his behavior was... still. "I guess you have met some of the others... since you have not gone batshit crazy."

Rubbing his cheek where the shoe hit, he glares back at her... then smirks. "Then... do you want the same treatment? You got two options... if you can play music 'til the sun rises, I will let you go. Or I can tear off your clothes... and see how well you sing, 'til the sun rises. Sounds good?"

Sun May 10, 2009 6:22 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next