View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 5:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Train of thought- not on school (Karzak) 

Location: Under your bed... but I dissapear when you try to find me.
Post Train of thought- not on school (Karzak)
As the teacher droned away about something or other, Hikari Omo pretended to be taking notes. If one were to look over the hunched girls shoulder, they would see a detailed drawing of a large monster with tentacles raping a young woman, who would seem to be Hikari, though she drew herself much less attractive than she was. Every movement the young woman made was jerky, and she was unable to control it. This was due to the lack of that, oh, it was wonderful, semen of Karzak's. Master's.

While one woman was off in her own world, a seemingly older 'student' had her legs crossed as she listened to the teachers words, a lesson she had already known three years before. The older woman scoffed. Was this really a school if they were teaching easy things? Oh well.. Finnally, the bell rang, and everyone, including the professor, rushed out. The young woman stayed planted in her seat, while her mother waited for her to move, so she could tell her daughter they were going home.

Fri May 15, 2009 12:24 am

Post Re: Train of thought- not on school (Karzak)
Karzak smiled as he saw Hikari uneasy in her desk. She was obviously hoping for a second encounter with him, to feel him take her body again. He was invisible, standing right beside Hikari. He grinned some more when he noticed her drawing. She was no longer an innocent new girl. He had turned her into a slut and his puppet. Before she moved to get up an invisible tentacle rushed into her mouth. At last the seed she had tasted so long ago returned to her. It filled her mouth drop by drop.

He looked to the side and saw another student staring at her. It would seem odd to them, a girl having her mouth wide open as his tentacle was only visible to him. He laughed quietly as he noticed her age. Who was she trying to kid? She was no student. One would estimate her in at least mid 30’s. A bigger question on his mind was why was she here and how did she know Hikari.

Fri May 15, 2009 12:41 am

Location: Under your bed... but I dissapear when you try to find me.
Hikari began moaning almost immediately "K-karzak?" She whispered, not noticing the woman. Her eyes sparkled with happiness "You.. You came back for me.." She murmured

The woman stood up. What kind of magic was this? Were there invisible beings here who were ruining her innocent daughter? Though she didn't look a student, she was amazingly well-preserved. Long, lacious legs had no trace of fat on them, shape still curvy and perfectly done. She stepped forward, torwards her daughter. "Who-Who's there?" The young mother stuttered.

Fri May 15, 2009 12:48 am

The room was empty now except for the two females before him and the invisible beast. A monstrous voice echoed the classroom, "How have you been holding up Hikari? I trust you have not forgotten me hmm?" Karzak licked her neck before biting on it softly, leaving a mark. "Just a little mark to remind you of all the fun we are to have today"

His attention drew to the female next to them. "Who are you?" She was not exactly his taste but she still had an appealing body. He had often wondered what mature women were like. All of his victims were much younger than this one. "What business have you here?"

Fri May 15, 2009 1:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]