View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 8:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 A change in schedule (For Siferus) 

Post Re: A change in schedule (For Siferus)
Siferus heard her needs and was more than happy to oblige. The twin tentacles slid in and out of her soft pussy with more ferocity than he had shown throughout this whole ordeal. The tentacle dove deeper into the ass as well. He let out a snicker as her tongue danced on the tip of his cock. She was a very good toy. He would definitely have to come back and see her more often.

I know I'll have to see this one again. He thought to himself as his ministrations continued unabated.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:30 pm

Pia's pinkish lips formed a circle around the tip of the monster's cock. SHe sucked at it with manic energy, desperatedly trying to spur him on to greater effort as he penetrated her ass and cunt with increaing force.
It hurt those sensitive spots, or rather, would have, had Pia not been in such a sex induced euphoria.
Now any pain was drowned out by sheer sexual craving.

Suddenly, it was as if Siferus had driven Pia beyond some threshold of extacy. Pia threw her head backwards. An audible pop could be heard as her mouth left the cock it had been sucking.

The whole body was quivering, and her vaginal muscles throbbed as she was about to hit a climax even stronger than the others.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:54 pm
Profile YIM

Siferus chuckled darkly, a deviant glimmer in his eye as the tentacles continued to thrust deep into her soft tight pussy, reaming her pussy and ass thoroughly. His cock slid between her beautiful round breasts easily back and forth, a touch of his precum spurting out onto her chest, his cock smearing it around as the long shaft moved back and forth.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:07 pm

Pia's face was frozen in an expression like a wordless howl. Her breasts, glistening with precum, bounced back an forth with each thrust. Her body was really getting hammered right now. Her pussy was slushy with juice, and taking every inch of the great cock-like tentacle like it was made for nothing else, every vaginal muscle contracting as the tentacle in her arse reamed her in time with the other.

Pia's every nerve was screaming with the desire to come, but with her previous orgasms and the lust inducing liquid that had been injected into her, she was not spared with only one quick peak. Instead her climax was building, building, building.. Every second Pia thought she had reached the top, and every time she kept going further. She was not sure if she was having one fiendishly long climax, or several smaller one in succession. Pressure was building in her nether regions.

"Gah..Ahhhh... I am going.. ohhh.. m-m-mad! Ahhhh... fuck.. ah.. rape me like the slut I am just.. ahh... just finish me please!", she was babbling incoherently.
I feel like I am going to explode!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:23 pm
Profile YIM

( I hope you want to continue, despite my long absence)

The spider heard her pleas for more and was more than willing to oblige to her needs. Taking her and setting her on her knees, his rather large cock mere inches from her face. Two tentacles slithered their way between her legs, plunging into her soft tight pussy, alternating their thrusts into her, giving her a constant stream of pleasure. Another slithered into her ass, thrusting into her with a gentleness that would be not painful at all.

I think you know what to do, my little blonde slut. You pleasure me and I will pleasure you in return. He said, tapping the nearly footlong cock against her lips.

Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:49 am

(You bet I wish!)

Mad screaming desire roared in Pia's head. She cared not that she was being fucked by a monster, and she was begging it to fuck her more. She cared not that she had tried to resist, that she had been fooled and trapped, that she was half crazy with aphrodisiacs. All she cared for was being fucked!

Had she been less aroused, having two tentacled embedded in her cunt might have been painful. Now it was divine, her body ready and accepting, her nether muscles moving in response to their movements. The tentacle in her anus only completed the inferno of sensation. Pia had a sensitive rear opening, and while it had been abused quite roughly in the past, Siferus' more gentle, skillful probing just managed to drive her even more wild.

Oh, yes! Please! It is so gorgeous!

Pia gasped and heaved for air. "Ahh... aaaa... I.. yes.. I know what to do.."

Pia opened her mouth wide, and took as much of it in her mouth as she was able. It tasted of herself, and of its own juices. She first trust her head forward, to take in as much of its length as she could, and then withdrew her head more slowly, leaving it wet with her spittle.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:47 pm
Profile YIM

An evil smile came to his face as he mouth plunged down on his long hard cock, taking as much as she could into her mouth. His fingers entangled themselves in the blonde locks, a soft pleasured moan coming from his lips as she bobbed up and down on the nearly foot long shaft on man flesh.

The invading tendrils continued their pleasing alternation, each tentacle delving deep into her soft canal, tapping her cervix before retreating for the other tentacle to delve in and do the same. The tentacle in her rear gate began to thrust faster, but in no way rougher, thus avoiding hurting his captive.

Tentacles once more coiled around her luscious breasts, massaging them roughly once more, the deviant tips brushing themselves against the hardened nipples. Another tentacle slithered it's way up the soft skin of her stomach and up in between the hills of her chest, the tentacles pressing the delightful orbs around the new tentacle, turning her chest into another way to pleasure her as the tentacle began to slide between her breasts.

That's a good girl, Pia. You're doing a really good job. He said, giving a rather dark laugh afterward.

Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:13 pm

A mad, foaming sea of lust was washing over Pia. She was being fucked in nearly every way possible, and she soaked it all up. There was absolutely no sexual act she would have refused done to her now. Even the grip on her hair was an erotic gesture to her, a symbol of her sexual submission.

She bucked her hips, encouraging the tentacles to further enjoy her cunt and anus. Each time a nipple was teased, her whole body reacted. She just barely had the presence of mind to breathe trough her nose as her mouth was completely blocked by the huge shaft embedded in her face. She sucked furiously, massaged the cock with her tongue, trying to encourage her assailant to keep it up.

Her lower body was on fire. It felt like an erruption, an exposion was under way, but her body kept denying her her final peak, driving her even more mad.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:48 pm
Profile YIM

Her submission was totally complete. He pulled on her hair, guiding her down onto the long shaft of male flesh, holding her there for a moment or two before pulling her hair to pull her back up the long shaft. Her tongue encouraged him to climax, but he resisted it for now. There was no need to do so now.

Deviant tentacles continued to molest the soft mounds of flesh on her chest, the tips of the tentacles flicking faster and more often against her nipples, attempting to drive her even wilder, which he doubted was possible at this point, but there was no way he was complaining. The soft muscle of the tentacle between her ample hills began to gyrate itself with every movement, giving her even more sensations of pleasure.

The tentacles buried deep in her cunt stopped their alternation and with the tentacle in her ass, began to thrust all at once, all three appendages diving as deeply as they could before they retreated, only to dive into her once more.

Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:18 pm

The three tentacles now entering Pia at the same time stretched her tender orifices nearly to their limit, and helped to push her forward.
This impaled her further on the solid shaft in her mouth. Pia nearly choked, but managed to place her hands upon Siferus' monstrous body, thus halting the movement. This also served to push her back a little, against the tentacles inside her.

For a short while, the only sounds Pia produced where little moans and grunts, originating from deep in her throat, muffled by the large cock, and wet noises each time said member moved in and out of her.

Deep inside, Pia was nearing some finale. It felt like a star was burning between her legs. A star that would at any second turn into a supernova.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:36 pm
Profile YIM

Every part of her body that could be pleasuring was being used for both of their pleasure as the twin tendrils buried themselves in her faster and deeper, blurring that line between pleasure and pain just a bit more than it already had been. As they drove themselves into her, her juices continued to flow freely down their lengths as the tendril in her round backside slid in and out faster, thrusting into her as if it meant to come out the other side of her.

Precum dribbled onto her tongue, a sign of a growing climax for the beast as his fingers entangled themselves more in her hair, his guiding getting a bit rougher, pushing her head down the full length of his rod before pulling her back up once more only to shove her head down once more.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:55 am

Sex. Fucking. Sex. Being fucked. That was all Pia knew. She was lost in a sea of carnality. Orifices were being reamed. Her head was pushed back and forth, her mouth a receptacle of the great throbbing cock. She was wet, wet from cum and from her own juices. Slick skin reflected lamplight. Breasts, face, all of her, soaked and marinated in liquid sex.

And Pia was just a vessel for all of this, an effigy tho the sheer act of being fucked.

She pulled in her breath sharply through her nostrils each time the cock withdrew, moaned with a half strangled voice each time the limbs fucking her openings like pistons hit a sensitive spot.

And now, now she was there. Her abused body had managed to get ready for another climax, an even stronger one. It was near, so near, so near.

And then she erupted. From deep within her it came, strong enough to make her whole body twitch. Her liquids gushed forth, spilled out of her, added more fluid to all that was there.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:38 pm
Profile YIM

He could feel every body tense in her body as her biggest release yet washed over her, knowing that the last of his poison had just been drained out of her, slowly sliding his cock from her mouth to make sure that he didn't get bitten as she would slowly get her senses back to normal, the rest of the tentacles retreating from her body as he stood over her cum covered form. It would be up to her to see what happened next.

Would she still be in the throes of need and desire, or would she struggle for the freedom he wasn't quite willing to give her yet? He would only watch and see and act from there.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:17 am

As Siferus withdrew, Pia was not ye finished with her climax. Her body was still cumming, the momentum of the orgasm enough to keep her occupied even without stimuli from another.

Pia fell over as her body twitched and shook, wave after wave hitting her. Low but intese moans crept past her lips. Pia tried standing up, but her legs gave way as another afterhok hit her.

Lying on the ground, she panted heavily as her body calmed down.

Watching her captor from the corner of her eye, she got up on all fours, then tried once more to stand up.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:19 pm
Profile YIM

He watched as she tumbled over from the orgasms and afterglow, not moving a muscle towards her or away from her, a devious smile resting along his face, his thick cock still hard and hot and the lust in his eyes hadn't diminished in the least bit, a primal desire with him it was. The urge to fuck was still pulling at his mind, but he had had his fun with her. He was going to leave it to her to decide how it would happen though. If he had to drug her again, he would, but he kinda hoped he didn't, though he half expected to have to.

Not a word fell from his lips as he watched in anticipation as she tried to stand yet again, the webbing restraints holding her on her hands and knees to the floor as they seemed to have done through out the entire ordeal.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next