View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 A change in schedule (For Siferus) 

Post A change in schedule (For Siferus)
"Oh my, oh my. I am soo going to be late!"

These words were being uttered by a blonde girl in a school uniform, hurrying down a corridor in the main school building. She was wearing her hair loose for once, just held in place on one side with a butterfly barrette. Apart from her school uniform, she was wearing white and pink socks that went just above her knees, and red Mary Jjanes, a small display of individuality against her otherwise uniform outfit. She also wore glasses.

"I could have sworn classroom number 342 should be in this wing!"
Or was it 342? Could it be 324? Or maybe even 243?

The girl's name was Pia Marie, and about 10 minutes ago, she had just found out that her class had been moved to a different room. Now she was in a part of the building she had almost never been in before, trying to find the right room. She already two minutes late.

There! Finally! Usually, there is a couple of minutes before the lecture starts. I can make it!

Pia yanked open the door and stepped in, preparing to make a few hurried excuses and finding a place as fast as possible. To her surprise the room was empty.
"Oh no! I knew it had to be 324!"
Then she noticed something written on the blackboard, but she could not quite see what. She took a few steps closer, and fell forward when her foot was caught in something. She caught herself with her hands, breaking her fall. As she lay there on all fours, her eyes again fell on the blackboard. Now she could make out the writing:

LOOK ABOVE YOU!

Pia did so.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun May 17, 2009 9:09 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: A change in schedule (For Siferus)
Siferus had been waiting in the empty classroom for a few minutes, clinging to the ceiling above his web. It was a rarity for him to be in the school. The last time, he had been poisoned by a crafty witch.

But he wasn't hunting for a witch. His prey walked into the room, a little late, but she came...and walked into his trap. She looked up from all fours to see the monster.

Class is now in session. Welcome.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon May 18, 2009 12:41 am

Pia looked up. For a split second, it appeared as if her brain had to process the visual data before it could come up with a response. She pushed her glasses into a better position with her left index finger, a gesture so familiar to her it was subconcious.

And then she screamed. Pia had many talents she herself did not recognize. Screaming appeared to be one of them, as she let out a sound of pure terror in audible form.

Class is now in session. Welcome.

Oh my God! It is a giant spider! A giant spider with a face! A giant spider who can talk!
Pia scrambed madly to get away, accidentaly giving her onlooker the chance to confirtm that her panties matched her above-knees.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon May 18, 2009 6:57 pm
Profile YIM

Siferus watched as the blonde looked at him for a moment, speechless. Then she let out a scream. She hadn't gotten her left hand stuck in the webbing holding her down, so Siferus decided to descend from the ceiling, taking her left hand and making sure it was good and stuck. He also used light thread to keep her glasses on.

He stuffed a tendril into her mouth, releasing the sweet nectar of his aphrodisiac into her mouth. He pulled the tendril out and stepped back, making sure she saw his hard cock.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed May 20, 2009 10:56 pm

Pia struggled to get her hand lose from the webbing. The sticky material was much tougher than it looked like, however.
She tried biting at the substance, thinking that might work better, but that plan was cut short by the tentacle in her mouth.
"Mmmf! Mmmmf! Mmmmfff!", Pia protested.

The tentacle ejected something into her mouth. She tried spitting it out, but with her mouth stuffed, she only manged to make a few droplets come out of her mouth, making her cheeks and lips glisten. More of the liquid went down her throat. She suddenly started feeling strangely hot.

"Hmmf? Mffff! Mmmmmmphff!"
Pia's voice rose in pitch and she started to struggle more as she saw the creature's erect cock.

(Ooc: How much of Pia has been caught in the webbing?)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu May 21, 2009 7:26 am
Profile YIM

(Ooc: Any part of her touching the floor is stuck right now. Her glasses are stuck in place as well.)

After making sure Pia swallowed the sweet liquid, Siferus pulled the tendril out of her mouth.

Using your teeth is not a good idea, unless you want to get your face stuck to the floor. The evil spider said, walking around the girl, examining his catch.

What's your name, miss?

Thu May 21, 2009 2:20 pm

Pia watched her captor as it walked around her. She felt rather stupid, being stuck to the floor and on display for the creature's viewing pleasure.

It looked like an arachnid, but it appeared to have too many limbs. And a human face. It also had an erect member, so she feared she knew its intent. She tried not to stare at its cock, but somehow, it was hard not to.

Using your teeth is not a good idea, unless you want to get your face stuck to the floor.
What's your name, miss?

"M-my name is Pia. Please don't hurt me!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat May 23, 2009 6:37 pm
Profile YIM

Hurt you? I have no intention of hurting you, Pia. I'm more into pleasure than punishment. He comforted, a tendril touching her face gently. Another reached up her skirt and into her panties, teasing her as he walked closer, his erect cock bouncing with each step, tempting Pia.

You like it? You've been staring at it, Pia. He voice smooth and sexy, tempting her verbally, along with the physical.

Sat May 23, 2009 6:49 pm

Pia turned her face away as it touched her.
"Please don't touch me there!", she pleaded as she felt a limb exploring her under her skirt.

You like it? You've been staring at it, Pia.

Pia fixed her stare on the creature before her. She found looking at the human face on the inhuman creature utterly disturbing. Its monstreous appearance was exagregated by its presence.

"What kind of creature are you?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat May 23, 2009 7:06 pm
Profile YIM

I am more spider than anything. The labs just gave me an extra pair of legs. He said, playing her soft pussy more firmly now, seeing how long she could resist the aphrodisiac surging through her body.

A tendril tore the blouse away in a single pull, leaving her bra intact. He was going to strip her slowly.

Sat May 23, 2009 7:15 pm

"The labs? What labs? They made you into..Ahhhhh!"

She felt the liquid warming her from inside, making her feel hot and bothered. She responded well to the pressure on her pussy, even if it was unwilling from her side. The feel of the limb grinding the fabric of her panties against her pussy felt good, even if she tried to kick her legs loose.

Riiiip!
Her blouse was torn off her. Even if she was geting aroused, she tried to get away.
"Please don't do this to me!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat May 23, 2009 8:21 pm
Profile YIM

Despite Pia's best efforts, she remained stuck to the floor, vulnerable to the spider's attack as the skirt was next to go. The skirt was torn away with great ease. His cock would dangle in her field of vision, teasing her again.

Don't do this? I'm enjoying myself and by how wet you're getting, I'd say you are too.

Sat May 23, 2009 9:07 pm

"No! I am not enjoying this! I don't want this! Why don't you let me go?"

This was a truth with modifications. She really wanted to escape, but the aphrodisiac inside her made her body react and get ready for the coming invasion, regardless off will. Pia could not help but imagine herself being mounted by the abomination that had captured her, wondering how the cock would feel inside her.
The thought made her blush.
Her cheeks red, her body only covered by her pink and white underwear, matching stockings and her cute red shoes made her look very vulnerable. The way her body arched and her rear and breasts moved each time she tried to pull herself free probably did not help her either.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun May 24, 2009 7:44 am
Profile YIM

I can't let you go. The fun hasn't even started yet. He teased as her panties were torn away, the tendril now playing on the bare flesh of her pussy. The more she struggled, the more appealing her body looked. Two tendrils coiled around her bare breasts, starting a devious massage.

Why don't you give into lust? It isn't so hard, Pia.

Sun May 24, 2009 12:24 pm

"Ohh, please.. Mmmm, I don't want.. Mmm.."
Pia found it hard to keeping up her protests. Her nipples hardened as the tentacles groped her full breasts.

The position she was in made her very vulnerable. With her hands and legs trapped, almost all of her clothes gone and her round rear on display, anyone could mount and ravage her with no resistance. With all the aprodisiacs inside her, this very thought was enough to make her pussy even more wet.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon May 25, 2009 8:47 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next