View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 3:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 A change in schedule (For Siferus) 

Post Re: A change in schedule (For Siferus)
If the man-arachnid expected a reward for his efforts, he was about to get it. Those fiendishly dexterous tentacles on her clit brought her orgasm up a pitch, right when Pia thought it was about to abate.
Her stoking picked up a pace.
As the two other tentacles groped her breasts, adding even more exitement, she added more force, even digging her nails into the firm shaft, not caring if she hurt it or not.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:47 pm
Profile YIM

Siferus growled at Pia when her nails began to dig into the flesh of his cock. She wasn't hurting him, just spurring him on. The tentacles began to throb and swell, telling her that he was about to fill her yet again. Tentacle tips flick across her nipples, sending jolts of pleasure into her chest while he began to thrust his cock gently into her mouth.

How animalistic of you, Pia. I like it. He growled.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:34 am

Animalistic. A good word to describe Pia. Right now, she was in such a state of carnal bliss that her mind, her rational mind, was comfortably in the backseat. Instead, she obeyed one primitive, instinctual command: Fuck!

She violently thrust her blond head forward, then back, and forward again, her teeth grazing the firm cock lodged in her mouth.

Using her own rapist for support, she grabbed her own orbs with one hand, squeezing them as if to urge the tentacles to maul and grope them even more.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:25 am
Profile YIM

She had completely let herself become the whore that she was. Her head bobbed up and down fiercely on his giant shaft, her teeth grazing against it oh-so-lightly. Her efforts were about to be rewarded as a touch of precum dribbled onto her tongue, heralding the thought that he was about to give her something special for her skills. The tentacles got the message, grasping and groping at her breasts all the more, contorting them in almost unnatural ways. The tentacles that plunged in and out of her tight pussy and tighter ass began pumping insane amounts of semen into her, so much that excess began to spill onto the floor below.

He wasn't sure what to expect next, he wouldn't put anything past her at the current moment. Animalistic beauty was the perfect term for her right now. She seemed focused on only fucking him, and that was enough for him.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:25 pm

(OOC: Ooops! I thought I'd already responded to this. Sorry!!)

Pia responded to the salty taste of precum by sucking fiercely. Why did she please her violator so? Thruth was, she was beyond all reason. The aphrodisiacs and the pleasure, coupled with adrenaline, even the fear.. Normal Pia was out to lunch, and Slut-Beast Pia seemed to be running the shop.

Pia was bucking her hips fiercely against the tentacles fucking her, as if to milk them for pleasure. At the same time, she trust her head forward, showing the cock as deep as she could. Suddenly afraid she would choke when he came, Pia gathered her wits enough to pull back, releasing the wet member with a wet, sucking sound.

"Gah..ahhh.. why am I doing this? Ahhhh.. what have you done to me? The thing you put into me.. I cant stop..."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:58 pm
Profile YIM

Siferus looked down at Pia, who appeared to be having the time of her life. Thrusting her head as far down on his cock as she could, just as she finished voicing her question, Siferus unloaded his cum all over her beautiful face, the thick gooey fluid flowing downward onto her chest as well.

What have I done to you? Well, the fluid that I forced you to swallow a while ago is a powerful aphrodisiac, designed to throw your sexual desires into overdrive. It lasts for about 3 orgasms, then you'll be pretty much normal again, except for the fact that you'd still have me playing with many aspects of your delightful body, but that's a different story. Does that answer your question? He stated, the tentacles pausing long enough to explain, then they resumed with their usual ferocious tenacity. It wouldn't be long before they too filled her with his gooey fluid.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:07 pm

Pia was not really able to answer that question at the moment. She was getting distracted by the load of semen the monster had deposited in her face. She tried wiping some of it off, but in her state, she found fine coordination to be difficult, and in the end, she only manged to spill some more of the white liquid on her chest.
"Ahhhhh..ahhhh! Oh.. my..". The tentacles started reaming her again, making speech difficult.
"Why.. do.. you do this.. why do you make me your...ahhhhh!"

Pia lost a bit more of her controll, and slumped to the floor, supporting herself with one arm. Say what she might, she still craved to be fucked more.
She let one hand, slick with cum slide over her own breasts, as if to urge Siferus on.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:00 pm
Profile YIM

Clear your mind of questions, Pia. Just focus on what is happening with you now. He stated, trying to dodge having to figure out what she was trying to ask, as he couldn't understand her question. The tentacles plunged into her pussy faster and faster, reaching almost inhuman speeds as he moved forward and straddled her chest, placing the large meatstick between her beautiful breasts, beginning to slide it back and forth, urging her to squeeze her breasts around it.

The tentacles continued to ream her mercilessly, wanting to hear her scream in absolute ecstasy.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:08 pm

"Ohhh! Myyyy.. Gaaahhhhhwd!"
Pia twitched an spasmed as her pussy and ass was getting pounded even more.

The abomination did not seem to be content to just ream her nethermost gates. It had reaped the pleasures her mouth had to offer, evidenced by the whitish cum all over Pia's face. Now it wanted to make another part of her anotomy its own..

What now?, Pia thought as the creature moved itself on top of her.
She large member buried itself in the soft flesh of her breasts, answering that question. Slick from fucking her mouth and pussy, it slid easily between her round hills. She might have hated being reduced to this state, but there was something arousing to feel the strong shaft sandwiched between her softness.

Knowing she was a slave to lust, she psuhed her breasts together, and let her thumbs play with her nipples.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:11 pm
Profile YIM

Back and forth the giant cock slid, a giant smile on Siferus' face. Pia was a complete slave to lust. Lust brought on by him. Her thumbs played with her nipples while his huge cock slid between the soft breasts, which was visually appealing to Siferus as well. His thrusts through the soft mounds became a little more forceful and a little slower, seeing what kind of reaction he could get. Constantly changing his tactics made others change theirs, and he loved finding out what other people can do.

The tentacles reaming her lower holes suddenly erupted, flooding her pussy and ass with massive amounts of cum almost instantly. The warm seed flowed into her seemingly without end, but the tentacles were spent soon enough.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:41 pm

"Ohh! What is..ohhh!", Pia exclaimed in surprise as the two tentacles erupted inside her. Jets of semen prayed her insides with enough force it sent waves of sensation up an down her spine.
Responding to her most primal sexual urges, she bucked her hips in a frenzied tempo, tight cunt and tighter ass gripping the tentacles as they spent their last inside her, all while the monstrous main member slid slowly between her pale hills, glistening with sweat and cum.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:10 pm
Profile YIM

The large member continued to slide back and forth between her luscious breasts as the tentacles reacted to her primal thrusting by thrusting harder and deeper inside of her, the sounds of sex raping her ears as the smell of sex is so strong that neither of them could escape it. A second tentacle slithered into her waiting pussy, thrusting alternately with the first, one sliding in while the other slid out.

Well Pia, you still think I'm so terrible? Look at how you react to the pleasures that I can give you and am more than willing to give you whenever you desire.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:22 am

"Ahhhhh! What are you.. nooo! To tight! Its too.. ohhhhhh..".
At first, Pia thought she was going to split in half as a second tentacle violated her small vagina. She had underestimated Siferus' skill, however, and with his expert alteration, he not only managed to double penetrate her, but to bring her to a new level of sexual frenzy.
A rush of adrenaline and carnal craving foreshadowed a new peak, a coming orgasm.
Pia knew she would go mad with craving if she did not get more. She knew not what else to do, but to spur her rapist on. She slipped one sperm lubed hand down to the bottom of the shaft fucking her tits, and started to rub, hoping the monster would get the message.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:52 pm
Profile YIM

It seemed that he had driven her to a new height of sexual frenzy with his alternation of thrusts into her. So it continued, getting faster and faster, each thrust as powerful as the next and last. When he felt her hand begin to please the monstrous cock that had found refuge in her ample breasts, he understood that she was sending him a message. It was obvious by the absolute lust in her eyes that she wanted him to cum again.

I understand what you desire, but I cannot cum on command, Pia. But of course, there are things you can do to speed the process up. He said, letting the tip of his monstrous cock peek out from between her soft supple breasts, waiting to be tasted once more.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:14 pm

Pia made dissatisfied words of displeasure. Quite frankly, she was the one who needed to come. The aphrodisiac in her system was playing havoc with her mind and body, and she needed some sort of release, craved it with her whole body.
She let go of the firm shaft, and slid cum slick hand down her body towards her sex, hoping to help the tentacles in fucking her.
"So... ahhhh.. why don't you.. fuck..ahhh fuck me harder.."

About then she got the hint, and lowered her head and placed her tongue on the tip of the cock poking out between her orbs.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:29 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next