View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:04 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Lured (Kanoe & Siferus) 

Post Lured (Kanoe & Siferus)
Kanoe-sensei,

I've been working hard on my magic and I want to show you what I've learned. Please meet me at 8pm in lecture hall three. If I'm not there, just wait for me.

Michelle

The note said that the lecherous spider wrote and slid underneath the door of a very familiar victim. The witch, Kanoe. He enjoyed her company and was looking forward to molesting her again.

When he arrived at the lecture hall, he laid web on the ajar door that would keep it closed when she entered

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Last edited by Siferus on Wed May 20, 2009 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 20, 2009 10:40 pm

Post Re: Lured (Kanoe & Siferus)
The witch rarely got mail from any of the students in the school. It was unfortunate that almost all her letters involved a monster trying to lure her away or informing her that her lover was captured. But this time it was from a student she was familiar with. Both Claire and herself have been slowly gathering members of potential in hopes of fighting off these monsters. Sometimes they get lucky and find ones worthy of notice and other times they encounter those who are completely unaware of the monsters and think they were crazy.

She was not sure why Michelle did not just show what she had learned in her bedroom but perhaps the woman was still timid about Claire. No matter, it was her role as a teacher to see her apprentice's progress.

The dark witch slipped on her usual black robes with a small v cut revealing some of her pale bosom. She wore very little underneath, enjoying the feel of the soft fabric wisping against her skin. Her long raven black hair was still tied in a single braid with a silver clasp attached to the end. A sign of her submission to Natsuki and gave off a scent of sex to those monsters with keen senses. The mistress did love her little jokes.

Once dressed, she makes her way back to the school campus and to one of the large lecture halls where classes are usually held. She sees the door was held open. Suppose the staff have not noticed this door was unlocked she thought. The witch steps inside to the large lecture hall. After looking around she sighs softly. Michelle was going to keep her waiting it seems.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed May 20, 2009 10:54 pm

The door that Siferus had rigged closed behind Kanoe, thread holding it closed.

Kanoe sighed loudly, waking the napping spider that was in a corner above the witch.

Well well. Looking for me? Or maybe waiting for someone else? The spider chuckled. But in all seriousness, since you're here, I have a proposition for you. How about we work together and bring this place down? You, me and Claire could make a serious impact. What do you say?

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed May 20, 2009 11:48 pm

Kanoe's eyes narrow at the rousing spider. She will have to remember to punish Michelle for this if she had part in this little trap. With the door shut behind her, she could guess there were webs holding it shut. It would take a moment to get them burned and open the door which would give the spider more than enough time to close the distance or even spit those annoying webs at her.

"You have got to be kidding me," she hissed in annoyance, "Do you really think we can work or even trust a word you say? Haven't you had enough of both of us by now?" With a sharp word in another language, a spark of flame lights in the palm of her hand. Her blood was boiling with rage. This beast had caused both her and her lover much pain and torture. If she was to be captured yet again, she was going to at least put up a fight.

Wed May 20, 2009 11:54 pm

You don't believe me, it seems. Not surprising. I guess it's time to prove my intentions to you. Maybe words alone will not sway you. Siferus said as he stood 10 feet in front of Kanoe, statue still. He closed his eyes, knowing full well she was about to burn him to death, if she could.

Unleash your full power on me. Hit me with your best, Kanoe. Revenge looks good on you.

Thu May 21, 2009 2:35 pm

He did not have to ask twice. Bringing both hands infront of her, she began to chant the spirdery words of magic. Unfortunately she did not have the ring that would amplify her magic powers. But her own abundance of mana should be enough. Besides she was pissed and wanted nothing more than to reduce this thing to ash.

Thin threads of flame gather and caress over her body and down her arms as they continue to add to the already growing ball of flame in her hands. She could already feel the heat rising as her fingers start to get singed. Gathering as much as she could muster without causing lasting damage to herself, she lets forth a sharp cry as the fireball blasts forth from her hands straight towards the large creature's body. Panting softly, she glares at Siferus, hoping it will get what he deserves.

Thu May 21, 2009 2:41 pm

The fireball flew straight at the spider as intended. Siferus smiled just before the fireball slammed into his chest, sending him flying into the far wall, covered in burns. The damage done was fair, though nowhere near enough to kill him as the last few flames flickered out on his skin.

Very good. You get stronger with each meeting. He said, rising back to his feet, moving to stand exactly where he was.

Hit me again. I still want an alliance with you.

Thu May 21, 2009 9:22 pm

She grits her teeth in annoyance. Her spell damaged the creature but even a direct hit was not enough to slay this monster. This was a cruel strike to her pride that even her most powerful of attacks are no match to him when he was putting forth no resistance. Taking deep breaths, the witch tries to regain some of her spent strength. Kanoe knew that Siferus could just take her right now and there would be little she could do to stop him. The young student smooths out her robes and brushes stray strands of hair from her face. If the spider wants to talk, she was in no position to stop him at this point.

"What do you want?!" she says finally, "Apparently my magic is not enough to destroy you, yet."

Thu May 21, 2009 9:47 pm

I...already told...you. I...seek an...alliance. This place ruined me. I want nothing more than to see it fall. The spider explained, getting his breath back. She didn't give herself enough credit. Without the inhibitor, that attack would have been lethal.

I'm sure you still doubt me, but think...why didn't I dodge your fireball? Why don't I take you now that you're drained? The answer seems obvious, does it not?

Thu May 21, 2009 10:02 pm

"Monsters play with their food," she replies coldly, "You can just be giving this poor defenseless student a false hope before you tear off my clothes. Ruined? You seem to enjoy torturing my lover and I without remorse."

She turns towards the door, "There is no reason for me to trust you. You stand still because you know my powers are suppressed and that body can handle a few flames. So unless you have something of interest, I'm going to attempt to leave. And if you try and stop me," her hand sparks with a smaller flame this time, "I will do everything in my power to fight you."

Thu May 21, 2009 10:16 pm

You are throughly convinced that you are food. You're not food. Steak and potatoes, that's food. You and Claire...were victims of circumstance. It has become clear to me that the rats in the labs won't give me back my daughter. Now I need allies to help me find her. Would you really refuse to help a desperate father find his baby girl? If so, you're as heartless as you see me. And if you won't help me, then I'll fight you. The spider said, with an obviously heavy heart.

Thu May 21, 2009 11:43 pm

"Fight me for what reason?" she replies cooly, "I do not have your baby girl. And I am not risking my life or my body going into those labs, that's suicide. If you want help so bad, I am sure the other monsters on the island can assist far better than mere humans."

She shivers at the thought of going anywhere near that lab. Claire and herself both had their share of 'appointments' in that horrible place. The security there was air tight and there are machines and creatures that she had no interest of being anywhere close to. Really, it takes a monster to get into that place and she was not enough of a monster to take such a risk.

Thu May 21, 2009 11:50 pm

If you won't help me, then in my eyes, you're my next target. I think you know where this is going and you can give into me now, or fight and lose. The end result won't change. Siferus seethed as he began to walk toward Kanoe with a stare that would make anyone's blood run icy cold and pierce souls. It no longer appeared that Siferus was interested in diplomacy. He only focused on punishing the witch standing before him.

Fri May 22, 2009 1:53 am

"You seem to need a reality check, spider," she glances back at the angry beast, "You are asking a student, a student to go up against NICE labs. You are insane. Whether you force me or threaten me or not will not change the outcome. In an attempt to save your daughter you are going to throw more family's daughters right into the maw of the beast. And you say I am heartless, you are no different."

Knowing the beast was finished trying to convince her, she turns to face the creature. Gathering flames into the palms of her hands, she prepares herself. The creature was not pleased with her logic nor her answers. She could not imagine the thoughts going through this thing's mind and what will happen to her now that she refused to help him in this madness.

Fri May 22, 2009 2:05 am

Go ahead, hit me with that sorry excuse of a fireball. You're right, I am insane...for asking someone as weak as you to help me. You and your whore proved no match for me before. The spider's tone was as ominous as death itself. A tendril flung out and coiled around Kanoe's throat tight, but no more that.

Lillia practiced magic too. You or your slut of a girlfriend met my daughter. What happened to her? He bellowed, lifting Kanoe by the throat.

Fri May 22, 2009 2:31 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next