View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:01 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Seductive Trial (Kanoe) 

Post Seductive Trial (Kanoe)
Building 3S was one of the sex education buildings. The lessons taught here were the normal high school sex education courses. A few of the classes were instructed by the head girls with assistance from the prefects. These classes were held on the third floor, where it was normally restricted for students not in the class. The classes dealt in the more masochist, sadist, and even submissive lessons of sex.

Destra had plans to give a specific student a trial lesson in seduction. The student had caught her attention on a 1 and 1 billion chance. She now stood in the middle of room 3b. The atmosphere was pleasant to her, as she walked towards the desk in the middle of the room. The windows were set behind the desk to give the room a somewhat office feel. What pleased Destra were some of the furnishings to either side of the room. There was a wooden horse, and a few other racks that could be folded up and stored in the rooms closets. The size of the room itself was that of one of the art class rooms. The middle part of the room was empty for demonstrations, and lessons to be applied.

Destra sat down on top of the desk with her legs crossed. "Signum porta quondam electus unus has penetro." A slight flash on the rooms entrances, would tell Destra that her spell was in place. The spell would seal the entrances once the chosen student entered into the room.

Elsewhere a small girl was in Kanoe's room. The girl would be out of place even more so due to her appearance. The girl had small wings coming out of her lower back, and a small thin tail. The girl could have been mistaken for a succubus if it wasn't for her horns. The horns were straight up similar to those depicted on devils. She was actually an imp that had been summoned by Destra, to deliver her invitation. The girl placed the letter on Kanoe's bed where she was certain to see it.

The imp then walked over to Kanoe's dresser, and with its keen sense opened her panty draw. The girl took out a pair of Kanoe's panties, and rubbed them against her face. Ooo silk panties just what I need for my quilt. Hearing the door open, the imp vanished taking its payment with it. The person entering would only get a glimpse of the creature.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Fri May 22, 2009 9:31 pm

Post Re: Seductive Trial (Kanoe)
As expected, it was Kanoe returning from her classes for the day. Upon entering, she could not help but feel something was off. Her eyes fell upon a strange little woman but in a blink of an eye the being was gone. The witch could have sworn it was her eyes playing tricks with her. A light tingling sensation gave goosebumps across her pale skin, a sign that magic was channeled just a moment ago. To add to her growing paranoia, her dresser drawer was open. Letting out a soft sigh, she enters the room and closes the door. She was not in the mood for this.

"I know you are out there, show yourself," she calls out to the empty air. The dark witch stepped further away from her door, looking around for anything out of the ordinary. Seeing the letter on her bed, she forced herself to relax a bit. "A messenger," she mutters under her breath. She was already used to the fact that everyone seems to have a key to her bedroom but it brought little comfort knowing this. Kanoe opens the letter, already expecting the worst.

---

Dear Student,

You have come to the attention of staff on your academic achievements. We would like to offer you a special course, which we think you will find enjoyable. Unfortunately to qualify we need to give you a test. Please report to building 3S room 3B, as soon you read this letter for testing.

---

'I'm sure I've come to the staff's attention for several reasons,' she thought to herself. Despite her rebellious acts and her ability to use magic, Kanoe did do well in majority of her classes. Even gym class had improved greatly due to Natsuki's training. But anything that is considered a reward by the staff could mean something completely different for the student. Sighing again, she looks to the door. If it is indeed trouble, they would come to this room if she refuses to come. They must already know she had received the letter as it mentions coming as soon as she finishes reading this letter. Truly troublesome. Her lover has dealt with enough things due to her. She will head to this room and see what they intend to test her on. Setting her bookbag down, she closes the dresser drawer and heads out the door, letter in hand.

The idea sounded confident in her head but she knew this building was for sex education. She was already getting a bad feeling about this, moreso than usual. The student was still wearing her black and red version of the school's uniform. Her skirt was far more conservative, allowing her to actually bend over with revealing her black laced panties to everyone around her. Her blouse was a bit tight around her large breasts but it was still a step up above the standard. A jeweled cross bounces lightly against her chest with each step she took towards the large building. Her long raven black hair was tied in a single braid with a silver clasp attached to the end as per Natsuki's instructions.

Reaching the third floor, she quickly finds room 3b. Knocking lightly, she listens for a moment before opening the door and entering.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri May 22, 2009 10:06 pm

The doors would gently slide close behind Kanoe. A seal appeared on each of the entrances preventing them from being opened. "Ah so your finally here for you exam. Then again I'm sure you’re wondering what this class is about." Destra let out a soft giggle at the idea of teaching a class. Then again she would probably be good at teaching Sex Ed. Destra stopped talking and looked over the girl she had summoned.

The girl had quiet the rack, as it seem to strain her shirt threatening the buttons that held it closed. The skirt was more conservative allowing the girl to bend over easily without revealing anything. "I have to approve on your choice of uniform color, although you probably get in trouble with the staff a lot."

The girls braided raven hair ended with a silver clasp. Ironically the smell of sex was coming from the clasp. Odd for someone so conservative to wear something like that. The girl’s mana seems to leak out of her body telling Destra the girl was familiar with the dark arts. It was hard to tell what the girls features were from where she stood. "Oh right you are probably wondering about the class mentioned in that letter. Well to put it simple you grabbed my attention, and I wish to instruct you."

Destra placed her legs on the floor. The sound of her boots clacking on the floor, as she walked behind the desk and looked out the window. Destra's tail was waving back and forth. "You can leave once I finish telling you, or you can come to the center of the room to be tested. The simple point of the matter is I wish to teach you seduction magic." Destra snapped her fingers the seals on the doors releasing.

"You can leave now. Just to make sure you understand. I'm offering you a way to wrap the creatures on this island around your finger. I'm not garroting it will work against them, but I'm sure it will work against the student body. The choice is yours be the creatures’ plaything, or have the ability to make them do your bidding. Of course they will want a reward for their services. The choice is up to you." Destra kept her back turned to Kanoe, as she gazed at the students walking outside.

Sat May 23, 2009 12:11 am

Again she felt the sensation of mana and power around her as the doors are sealed shut behind her. She stares at the woman waiting for her across the room. The witch could see those red eyes looking up and down her body. Attraction was one thing but she did not like being looked at with those monster's eyes. Her eyes narrow at the sight of the woman's horns and long swaying tail.

Kanoe listens to the woman as she watches her move to the window. She had every reason to be wary of this demoness. She had every reason to not trust this woman. But there was that key point that tugged at her interest. Magic, she would do anything to learn more about the dark arts and grow stronger. There were still many things to consider. This could be a trick. The price could be too high compared to what she is truly taught, a lesson she has learned from some of her teachers already.

"Why would I bother seducing the student body?" she replies coldly, "They are not the ones trying to tear off my uniform and pumping me full of monster seed. So far all you monsters and demons have made me pay a price for my knowledge and I always get the short end of the stick every time. If you wish me to stay in this room, perhaps you should show me some proof that a human can possibly do this and tell me what this is going to cost me this time."

The witch made not attempts to move forward nor leave the room. She will see what this demoness has to offer. But every part of her was telling this was just a lie, a trap.

Sat May 23, 2009 12:36 am

Destra closed her eyes, and let out a sigh. The girl was skeptical of what she was being told. She wasn't far off knowing there would be some price to pay. "Oh yes this is the part where I bring out a contract, and tell you to sign your name in blood.” She said rather joking, but she knew this girl wasn't going to find it funny. "Oh I never said you had to use it on the student body. I'm not sure what your preferences are, so for all I knew you might be into bending females to your sexual whims. Yes, the monsters as you call them are rather incompetent. I really can't say much for the demons you've crossed though."

Destra turned her eyes locking with the girls for an instant. "You want a free be is what you’re telling me, something to prove I'm not lying. I mean you had to pay some price to a few creatures to get that type of body for a mortal. The price for your lessons hm let see. How about your virginity...No that's probably all ready been taking. To be truthful the only thing I want from you is to feed off your sexual energy. There is going to be some hands on instruction that will be needed. I have to mention a small message delivery fee though. Any time I send a message to you. I'm afraid my delivery imp is going to need a pair of your panties."

Destra thought it was a fair price after all. The girl got her lessons and Destra got a snack in the process. Somehow she knew the girl wasn't going to be pleased with such a price. She let out yet another sigh turning back to the girl.

"You probably think I'm cheating you with that deal, so I'll let you name your own price. Unfortunately I can't change the delivery payment. There is a mirror to your right hand side. You can use this spell on yourself, as proof that humans can use this magic. It’s a simple change appearance spell we succubus use to make ourselves more attractive to men. It can change anything you mentally picture, even your clothing. The incantation is apto meus vultus ut meus votum."

Destra sat back on top of the desk staring up at the ceiling briefly. "I'm sure you can use it to get out of your uniform dilemma. You will need to mentally focus on the appearance, since it’s your first time using the spell." She hadn't expected to hand out a free spell, so early on. Then again she wanted to teach this girl, so she was willing to compromise to a point. It was in her contract technically to help dark mages out, and to teach those who wanted to delve deeper into the dark arts.

Sat May 23, 2009 3:01 am

The demoness was correct in her assumption. The student was far from amused by the little jokes. She had given up far more important things than her blood to demons and monster alike. Her jaw clenched at the mention of an imp taking her panties as a messenger fee. That would explain why her drawer was open. But why did she have to pay for something this woman summoned?! It truly was annoying.

That was not the only thought though. She could not help but think of how it would feel to have people under her control. It sent her heart beating a bit faster knowing she could possibly have complete and devoted slaves at her command. The witch did her best to remain compose as she considered how useful this would be if she used it on Prefects or perhaps the Head Girls themselves.

The response to her demand was shocking to say the least. It was the demoness who folded and gave a little this time. Running the words over her head, she looks over at the mirror to her right. Taking a final look at the succubus, she turns and stands before the mirror. Closing her eyes for a moment, she brought the image in her mind to surface before opening them again.

"Apto meus vultus ut meus votum," she chanted, her mana flaring wildly as more power than what was needed was used to fuel the spell. Her outfit shimmers and began to change colors. The fabric melded together, forming into a long flowing black robe. The illusion shimmers a bit, showing difficulty holding shape. Taking a deep breath, she concentrates a bit harder until it looked like she really was wearing her usual robes.

"Perhaps we can discuss payment," she replies softly as she turns to face the demoness once more, "I am not fond of selling my body but I doubt I have much else to offer in exchange for more power."

Sat May 23, 2009 3:16 am

Destra could tell a few thoughts were going through the girls head. She especially noticed her reaction to the mentioning of paying the imp. "It's not my terms for the messenger fee, but I don't wear silk or lace panties as you can see. I guess I could pay its mana fee, but that little thing wants a lot of mana." Destra's voice had changed to a bit of wine towards the end.

Destra was watching the dark witch closely. Even though she had given out a freebee it had a purpose. She wanted to see how well the girl managed her mana when confronted with spells. To say the least she was a bit disappointed to see the girls mana flaring up like it did. In the end the girl was finally willing to talk about payment. Destra's fingers tapped the top of the desk, as her tail moved back and forth through the air. The girl is unwilling to use her body, but is willing to use it as payment for power. Talk about a little hypocrite.

Destra sighed to herself seeming a bit torn on the matter. Yes power, what I teach her could be considered power. Then again this power if misused could be very dangerous. Planting her feet back on the ground, Destra stood up and stretched. Her charms would become more prominent, but for a few seconds. "What makes you think I'm interested in your body? By the looks of it you've sold it a number of times. Just to get what you want for power. Let's see unnaturally perfect skin for a mortal, and a doubt that's your natural bust size. Then again those could have been forced onto you as well."

Destra walked across to the wooden horse in the room. Her hand petted the wooden head of the piece of furniture. "You wouldn't want to bargain for a drugged or worthless horse. Tell me why should I accept your body as payment? After all I could probably find a less used one with a different student. Then again I have no need to have sex with a female." Destra wanted to test the girl’s knowledge on demonology, and her desire to learn this type of magic. In the girl’s eyes though it was rather what lengths was she willing to go, for the power being waved in front of her?

Sat May 23, 2009 5:59 am

Hypocrite or not, it is merely facts to Kanoe. Whether she wants to or not, the price tends to always be her body. Her eyes narrow in annoyance at the demon's reply. She allows the illusion to shimmer and fade, returning to her uniform as she begins to walk towards the door.

"I'm sorry," she replies cooly, "If I recall. It was you who called me here and mentioned having an interest in me. Now you call me a drugged and worthless horse. If you are this indecisive, then you are no better than my past teachers. Seems you are here just to waste my time if you truly have no need for me. You can go back to feeding on monsters and old men for all I care."

The dark witch greatly wanted the new magical knowledge. But she was not going to beg for it. It was this woman who called her and made the offer and even stated at first it would be paid with her sexual energy. To suddenly show a lack of interest lacks any sense at all. With the doors still unsealed, she makes her way to the and starts to slide them open. The witch had nothing to lose by leaving and in fact would spare her body some sexual torment if she were to leave now. It would be nice to have a teacher but she was not in the mood of playing games with a demoness when she could just go and study her tomes alone.

Sat May 23, 2009 2:41 pm

Destra was actually disappointed in the fact the witch was about to walk out. She hadn't anticipated that response from a used toy of others. Apparently she has some spine left in her. her lush lips twisted in dismay at the thought. She had planned in beating a spine into the witch for begging like a dog, but apparently that wasn't going to happen. "Oh fine you win. We'll use your body as payment, although I've begun to think you’re a nymphomaniac."

Destra sighed in a defeated matter. The girl had managed to get her to bend twice now. It wasn't a pleasant thought, even though she had gotten information out of the girl’s actions. Stopping back at the center of the room, Destra opened her hand producing a scythe. "Don't worry about this here. It’s for my own protection you see. The first part is to come at me with any spells you know. I know you just used one a few minutes ago, but I need to see what you all ready know."

The scythe blade was pointed down towards the flow. Destra just stood there rather open. This would probably be a joy for Kanoe. To actually inflict harm on something that would normally just ravage her body. In the back of her head, Destra knew the witch wanted her new magic. It was just a simple matter of pulling and manipulating the right strings, something Kanoe would learn if she stuck with the lessons.

Sat May 23, 2009 7:45 pm

Perhaps this demoness was new to the game. Kanoe did feel her ego grow in making this woman fold yet again. Though she has been defeated before, she would not be able to grow if her will was fully broken. But, she was sure the demon was on the edge of her patience after giving in twice. She did want more power and though she did not like giving her body, it would not be the first time. That thought made her shudder inside. She truly was far from clean.

"You have no room to judge when you survive on sexual energy, demon," she replied calmly as she turned to face the woman. The witch gently flicks the cross hanging around her neck, letting it sway back and forth as she considers her so called teacher. With this succubus being a demon from hell, it was doubtful her magic would do much. Powers of darkness and flame generally are home to creature's such as these. Sighing softly, she will just have to work with what she had.

Her magic was still basic and the island suppression weakened her even more. She could only rely on raw elements for her attack spells. Well here goes nothing. The spidery words of magic leave her lips as unseen forces began to blow a breeze around her body. Threads of shadow gather from the room and crawl over her body before gathering in the palm of her hand. The threads condense and swirl into a dense sphere of darkness. The pitch black orb did not look like much but it radiated an amount of magical pressure that was no doubt from her abundance of mana. Thrusting her palm towards the succubus, she lets forth a sharp cry as the orb blasts towards it's target. The orb would explode in a concussive blast of shadow and chill. Already her palm throbs gently in pain from the backlash of her own magic. Hopefully she would find a way to harm this woman.

Sat May 23, 2009 8:21 pm

Destra's lips twisted again, as the witched flinched a cross on her neck. Her crimson orbs followed the cross, as it swung back and forth. How did I not notice that before. I swear this better not be a religious university or something. Mana flaring suddenly caught Destra's attention. She was beginning to wonder how the girl got this far in her magic. Then again with the amount of mana she had. It was more of a question how far the girl could actually go.

Slicing at the incoming ball of shadow energy, Destra's scythe blade made contact with it. The ball would explode on contact, pushing Destra back and send her scythe sliding on the floor. That's what I get for swinging with only one hand on the handle. It be scary what kind of damage she be capable of, if she could actually control her mana. Destra looked off balance from Kanoe's perspective. Maybe she just had a chance for a bit of revenge.

Sat May 23, 2009 8:58 pm

Kanoe's eyes widen as the succubus stumbles back from the force of her spell. The weapon took the brunt of the attack but it disarmed the woman and gave her the initiative. The witch did not hold back as she summons another spell. The spidery words of magic fill the room once more as another orb forms in her hand. Her blood boils as the sweet yet fearful power flows within her veins. She pants softly as she forces more of her mana into the next attack, making the orb denser and slightly larger than before.

If it were not for her lack of control she would have pushed even further but the risks were too much. She had dislocated her shoulder from backlash before and nearly broken her arm on such risky occasions. This will have to do. The witch quickly rushes forward towards the off balanced woman to close the distance and limit the time to dodge. With the thrust of her arm, she sent forth the bolt of darkness aimed for the woman's chest. Pain throbs from the tips of her fingers all the way down her forearm as she shudders from the backlash of her own power. Gasping softly she eyes the creature warily, seeing the outcome of her attack.

Sat May 23, 2009 9:31 pm

Uh oh... Destra had asked to see the girl’s potential, and she got more then what she bargained for. The black ball of energy hit her directly in the center chest. The blast sent her a few feet in the air, before she landed with a thud. There was no movement on Destra's end warranting one to wonder. Had the girl actually killed the succubus? A low groan finally was heard after a few tense seconds. Sitting herself up Destra let out a cough, while she rubbed where she had been blasted. The girl would notice how Destra's bosom bounced free of its restraints.

"Okay I've seen enough, and you owe me a new top." The scythe on the floor would disappear in a puff of smoke. Standing back up, Destra rubbed her back, as her teasing orbs looked back at the girl. Anymore and she could of knocked me out cold. I know I'm immortal and that, but god did that hurt. Oh whelp at least I get a little bit of revenge now.

"Okay let’s begin the final part of the exam. This actually has two parts to it an endurance part, and a question and answer part. Both of these will be administered at the same time. “Destra seemed un-phased by the lack of her upper clothing. Her finger pointed over to a desk where two clothing items. From the girls stand point; they would look normal till she got a closer look. Then she would realize the panties had a phallus piece attached to where her sex would rest.

"For the endurance part you'll need to strip, and wear the garments on the desk. I'll be back once I get a new top on. Lavo labiae torrens quod siccus." the girl would notice that her sex had become obviously wet. It was unusual considering she wasn't feeling aroused. It would soon be obvious of what the endurance portion might entail. Destra would simply fade from the room, to go and put a top on.

Sat May 23, 2009 10:52 pm

Breathing heavily she gazes at the fallen succubus in wonder. Her victory was short lived though as the demoness got up without a mark on her. All she accomplished was hurting and exhausting her mana while blowing off some of this being's clothes. The demoness was appealing to Kanoe's eyes but one could expect no less from a demoness of seduction and dark beauty.

Smoothing her skirt, the witch did her best to remain composed and show that she was fine. She was still breathing deeply, much of her mana was wasted in channeling more than she should. Her hand throbs in pain it could even be bruised slightly at this point.

Kanoe listens to the woman's instruction and before she could protest, she felt the woman channel a spell onto her. "Oh.." she gasps as she felt herself growing moist. The witch did not feel hot or at least no more than usual but her body was reacting as if it were. Her cheeks flush in a mixture of embarassment and frustration as she could feel her panties being soaked in her nectar. "You have to be kidding me!" she growls, "I am not going to wear this! What does this have to do with magic?" It was bad enough she would no doubt be fucked for this lesson but she did not want to deal with her lesson being like this. The witch fails to see the point in wearing such sexual devices.

Sat May 23, 2009 11:04 pm

Destra's eye twitched, as she returned with a new top on. The girl was obviously not biting on the whole scantily clothing bit. "Okay I'll tell you something then. Mana comes from every object living or inert. You seem to have the crude concept of channeling, and shaping mana into elements. Every living thing has a mana circuit board in them; some creatures can turn on this circuit board, and use what you mortals call magic. Believe it or not, the circuit board is more receptive to mana during sex. "

Destra sighed having to actually explain this to the girl. "Seduction magic works on three principles. The first is the user’s attractiveness. In the case of seductresses and demons like me, more revealing clothing is more of an advantage then a disadvantage. The second is the targets will power. A spell won't work if the user can mentally overcome it. The third is the user’s mana endurance level, and physical endurance level.

To say the least mana channeled through a living thing is what we succubus call spirit energy. This spirit energy manifests itself more prominently during arousal, and sex. That is why succubus can only drain a male’s soul, while having sex with them."

Destra shook her head, as she still didn’t believe the girl didn't know this all ready. Destra didn't want to go into any more detail, as she had explained quite a bit all ready. "If it makes you feel better I'm not going to fuck you. Trust me if that's what I wanted, would I have you put on such skimpy clothing? You'll hopefully understand more if I decide to teach you." At this point Destra was wishing the succubus did force things on people. Then again it wouldn't make them as good at what they did. Hopefully the girl was willing to cooperate more willingly now.

Sat May 23, 2009 11:30 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next