View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Bittersweet Revenge (Clarice & Siferus) 

Post Bittersweet Revenge (Clarice & Siferus)
Midday. Classes are in full swing and a very disgruntled spider skitters to a room that he has visited many a time. The room of Kanoe and Clarice. Siferus slips an envelope under the door. Inside was a letter in beautiful writing.

Clarice,
I've been practicing like I'm supposed to and I want to show you how far I've come. Lecture hall 4 after class.

Michelle

The spider wandered and found an out of sight corner to snooze in. Of course, the door was ajar when she arrived.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:17 am

Post Re: Bittersweet Revenge (Clarice & Siferus)
Classes always had some boring information one already knew. Her last class finished, she begins her trek back to her dorm. Whether a very big part of her life was in there studying or not would not make her worry. Kanoe usually did venture off and possibly teach others magic. And whether Kanoe was possibly in the hands of a monster.... she would never know either. Perhaps she was being too... accepting of this, but there wasn't much she could do if she found out any ways.

She blinks at the envelope on the floor as she shuts the door behind her. She picks it up gently. Last time she received a letter it was from a certain spider that had his own medicine taken. Pity that poison magic she used back lashed on her as well. She did become ill for a few days, but perhaps he didn't know she suffered along with him. It didn’t matter as she read the letter. Michelle hmm? The girl was showing progress last time...

But one thing she didn't understand was how Michelle found out where her room was. She never told the girl. Something was foul with this letter, but if it did happen to be a monster of some sorts she would get caught either way. And what better excuse did she have to go than to not be in a place where a certain someone could find her this time. Kanoe didn't need to get involved if something happened. It would make it a lot easier on her to well... give in and do what needed to be done.

She takes the note with her to said place, sighing as she opens the door and closes it behind her. She wasn't a fool to know seclusion with Michelle in a room was a bit of a stretch to say the least. The girl would've known better then that. Kanoe wasn't wrapped in sik in their room, but she didn't have to be. She was getting better at traps, it was just the fact she couldn't avoid them either way that made her grim the response she may receive after speaking.

"Hey.... well I'm in here.... you can come out now... Siferus."

Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:45 pm

Siferus had been snoozing while he was waiting. Of course her yelling woke him up. Leaping out, he lands in front of the professors desk. He made no aggressive movement towards the mystic.

I need your help, Clarice. I brought you here seeking an alliance with you.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:09 pm

"Why is it I do not believe a single word you say? You lie.... so pelase do not insult me and just... get this over with.... I know you would rather die then even think of leaving me alone let joining me."

This monster was ridiculous if he thought she would fall for such a ruse and ploy. She would rather him just be one of those creatures who took pelasure in just raping, getting what they want, and leaving. She hated it when they went out of their way to simply torment her with words and illusions.

"Why should I believe a word you say?" she questions with her arms corssed. She flicks her head sideways to deter her bangs from clouding her vision upward. In the thought process of Kanoe... why did things have to be so troublesome?

Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:10 am

Siferus hung his head and sighed. No need to mention the fact that Kanoe had said the same thing. He made no movement towards her, and his guard was obviously down.

I only want to find my daughter. Do you know of her? Her name is Lillia Darkcrown. She studied Physics and she had some magical talent. She was always gifted in such things. I only want to see my daughter again and know that she is safe. I do not hold any deception in my heart. He said, and her empathic sense would tell her that his intentions were genuine.

I apologize for the letter. But, I knew that it was the only way to get you to come here, though I am impressed you knew it was me. He said, making note of her looking around.

Kanoe is nowhere around. I figured I would talk to you first, since you seem to be a little more talented and you would be a help to me finding my Lillia. If you do not believe me still, then hit me. Strike me down if you desire. I will not resist He said, standing perfectly straight, waiting for the impending attack. She didn't know that any poison she may use is pointless against him this time. The boys at the lab had made sure of that.

(There's my mojo!)

Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:46 am

"No offense, but you did something similar last time except it was my lvoer in a web with a note. i aprpeciate the fact you did not do that again."

She quirks a brow to his story and ponders of whether or not it was true. But there really was no point in lying just tog et her to answer a question. She sighs roughly, rubbing the back of her neck and looking him voer ocne more. Her empathic ways only worked on humans, but they sure could be of sue right now if they were able to penetrate a monster. But there was no such luck so she was left to wonder. She might as well answer his question.

"Lillia... you say?"

It was hard to remember anyone here when everything blended and melded into one after all this time of being tortured and tormented. She can only faintly remember someone by that name and she saw no reason to hold it back from him.

"Umm I knew one a long time ago when I first came here. I do not think that was you daughter that I recall faintly. She was human..."

The monster would certainly have monster children. She was surprised she remembered such a brief meeting with the woman from almost two years ago. But then that girl had unusual hair so that did stick with her. She had only met two people with that same color hair before and Taisie had dissapeared too.

"I think she had blue hair or something like that."

Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:02 pm

Ah. I see. You have met my daughter. An important bit of information you should know about me is that I was not born this way. That girl you met two years ago is my daughter. Is she well? Where can I find her? I beg of you to help me. She'll never recognize me, but maybe we can fight back against N.I.C.E. for what they have done with us. They torment the witches by weakening their magic, they torture families by taking the father of one of their students and turning him into what you see before you. He said, fighting back the rage that threatened to boil over at any moment. He did not move, not even any tentacles. He seemed to be focused only on finding his daughter.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:10 pm

Clarice regarded him for a moment, furrowing her brows further before shrugging casually. It was quite the twist of things to have a monster NOT like this school. The school ahd been so kind to monsters to offer them a free buffet of young women... this was perhaps the first time one even attempted to convince her otherwise.

"Hey, if what you say is true, then if I see her I'll point her your way. She seemed well, she looked quite fit last time I saw her. But I had only met her once and she's dissapeared along with another friend of mine. I have absolutely no idea where she is or how she's doing. But she seemed very nice... unlike her father."

That was all she knew. She met briefly with the woman and that was it. After that it was like she vanished off the face of the Earth. Taisie too vanished months ago. She was absolutely concerned about it, but there was nothing she could do about it.

"She'll turn up again so you'll be re-united with her. But I refuse tot ake part in going against NICE labs. They've done horrible things to me there and have screwed me up from the start. I've had my memory wiped clean, been tested and experiemented on. It's lucky I haven't turned into you.... no offense.

As much as I hate to say it, if you want soemthing done you'll have tog et your fellow monster friends to do something. I have no power here and they would sooner restrain and torture me if I even dared to try."

Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:48 am

I understand your trepidation, but I wouldn't ask any monsters to assist me because I do not want to see my daughter get raped by them. Hence why I have come here to speak with you, and it seems you have decided that you will not help me. That makes you an obstacle. I'll deal with you as I see fit. He said, his gaze becoming deathly serious. He began to walk towards the mystics and she could read easily on his face that his intentions would be less than pleasant. Being stuck in a room with a spider with bad intentions? Not good for Clarice, one would imagine.

It didn't seem that he would try to evade any magic thrown at him, though Kanoe's magic didn't cause a great deal of damage, he had little expectations that Clarice's would do any better.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:27 am

"I said I would not help you. That does not mean I would stop you. If you persist in 'dealing' with me as you see fit then you merely have hurt yourself. I do not want to get between you and your daughter, but do not make me cross that line. Threaten me and I will threaten back... if I do happen to find out anything, I’ll keep my mouth shut then."

She sighs as he nears her. There was really no point in speaking to a delusional creature that was possibly human before. It made no difference to her what he did; he would not change the fact that if she met him again then she would hold information of Lillia's whereabouts if she found out.

“You have a bad way of negotiating, Siferus. It's rather sad you would take out your anger on me when I have done nothing wrong to you. But then I guess I shouldn't think to highly of you..." she glares for a moment before a flaming orb begins to conjure in her hand, "Some human you were. Boy I'll bet your daughter would be happy to see you now. Such a good father to try and find her... such an ugly beast to attack what was once his own kind. Rather pathetic, Siferus. I feel bad for her...”

Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:39 am

Her words fell on deaf ears. It was as if he were completely different than he was only moments ago. As if a switch had been flipped in his mind. From human to monster, almost as if he had no control. Even his speech seemed different.

Lillia... Was all he could say. It seemed emotionless, empty of the passion that had been brimming from him moments ago. As he approached, he either didn't notice or didn't care about the fireball that had been conjured in her hands.

I have ways of finding things out from you...I know your weakness...Clarice... He said in the devoid of any humanity voice again. He would be sickened by what the labs had not only done to his body, but his mind. He was so warped, and yet having no idea of how badly they had twisted his mind.

But, he suddenly stopped. Blinking a few times, he looked at the fireball. That could be construed as threatening, Clarice. He had that human like voice again. He jumped back to where he had been standing before.

Perhaps it's time you know everything about me. Please have a seat, Clarice. As you know, my name is Siferus Darkcrown. Lillia Darkcrown is my daughter. This much you already know. Let me tell you some things that you do not know.

I was brought here because I was researching some things on the school shortly after Lillia came here and letters never came. Lillia had promised to write her mother and I every week. When the letters didn't arrive for the first couple of weeks, we thought nothing of it. Just busy college life. I too was in college at one point in my life, so I know. But almost 9 months went by and we hadn't heard a word. So, I did some digging and found out some things I apparently was not supposed to know. One day, a knock came to my door. When I opened it, I saw huge men in black suits and dark sunglasses. They sprayed me with something. The next thing I knew, I was in the labs and they had done this to me. It's quite unsettling because I cannot remember what it was I had discovered, nor can I remember a good part of my actions. I remember deceiving you and asking you for help and you turning me down understandably. Then the next thing I remember is standing far closer and you with the fireball. It makes me question what I have been doing during these gaps in my memory.

(I'm going for character development here. I like well defined characters. Should have told you, sorry.)

Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:37 am

Clarice keeps her defensive stance up, watching the spider's every move. It was very unsettling and frankly she did not care for his story at all. The monster was completely crazy and idiotic. If this was what he was like when he was human then she saw no reason why NICE labs didn't think he was a good subject to test on.

The fireball remains in her hands as she denies having a seat. She does, however, lift her body up instead of posturing down. She eyes the creature and simply sighs. This was so troublesome as Kanoe would say.

"I do not udnerstand what you get by telling me all this. I am a human incapable of helping you fight NICE labs. Seriously why won't you go after Prefects? They have power with this school. They know things I do not. I've been left in the dark for years. Do not expect me to no squat about to fight this place or even why this place is what it is. You're asking the wrong person to help you."

Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:34 pm

I get nothing from telling you my story, but hopefully you will understand me a little better. Perhaps this is a way of trying to figure out what is wrong with me. Please do not think badly of me. I only want to see my daughter smile again and to see N.I.C.E. fall for what they have done to me. I....UUUUAAAHH! His sentence was cut off by the imaginary switch of his mind being flipped again. He grasped his head as if extraordinary pain before he seemed as soulless as he was when he approached her the last time.

He changed his stance from calm and civil to aggressive and ready for action. He spit out his thread, hoping to hold her in place. He charged straight at her, recklessly or very confidently. He didn't know which, but it didn't seem to matter to him at all.

His voice was soulless as he spoke once again, this time a dark prophecy. One that Clarice would know was inevitable anyway.

I can't wait to get you in my webs again, Clarice. You were such a good fuck last time. No doubt you'll be just as good or better this time. Nothing seemed to be the same. Perhaps the labs had found a way to give him multiple personalities.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:40 am

There was no end to the mindless games monsters tried to play on her. She really did not care if he was being truthful about his daughter or not, the spider was insane. His sudden change in deamenor did not throw her off compeltely as she let loose a fireball before ducking to the side to try and avoid the spider's attack.

She skids across the floor with and aggravated grunt. Things just never were easy for her. She didn't bother retorting for it would be a waste of breath on such an ignorant being. She figured her poison magic would not work and that he concocted some form of immune to it. Well, it was a vengeful action she accomplished once. Now this spider seemed to want to even the score.

Again she throw another orb, but this one was of darkness as if it would possibly make a difference. She tries to aim for his legs to slow him down, but now doubt her attacks were less then useless. The inhibitors on the island made her channeling a laughing stock when it came to actual combat. She didn't even know why she ducked out of the way; the spider was going to get her any ways whether she ran or not.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Siferus made no effort to dodge the fireball, allowing it connect with his chest, causing little more than a dew burns and some charred skin that fell away with his moving around. He turned to follow Clarice, moving enough for the orb of darkness to slam into the wall harmlessly, leaving a nice size impression in the concrete wall. He spit at her again, hoping to catch her, though he had his doubts. He may have been insane, but he knew getting serious would be too boring at this stage. He knew he could snag her at will, it was just more fun to toy with her first. Once he got bored, he'd take her.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next