View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 9:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Bittersweet Revenge (Clarice & Siferus) 

Post Re: Bittersweet Revenge (Clarice & Siferus)
"Mmmph!" she moans through the tentacles that were just pounding away so hard in her openings. Tears could be shed because she knew Kanoe would be thrown into this monster's grasp again and again. She could struggle, scream, yell, or even bite if she felt it would help.

But as the woman neared climax, such thoughts seemed to drift away so fast and quickly. Her nether lips hugged the unwanted invaders as her mind drifts further away from good sense. Her breasts were mashed and tugged upon that made her squeal with perhaps slight delight but there was slight pain from it. But she did after all call him back to help her. Perhaps she should be grateful as her tighter entrance is drilled into.

... perhaps not.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:34 pm

He could see her tears forming and streaming down her face as he shoved the length of his thick cock deeper into her mouth, smiling evilly and chuckling darkly. He would never tire of the two of them and would never cease to stop hunting them until they graduated from this place. The scent of need, arousal and desire permeates the air around them, driving the instinct to fuck deeper into both of their minds, pushing and pulling at other thoughts to force them into the darker recesses of the mind. Her squeals and whimpers of pleasure rang in his ears as every part of her body that would provide him pleasure did so, from her mouth playing with his cock to the pussy that had two of his tentacles sliding in and out alternately to pleasure the both of them.

The tentacle buried in her back door slid through as she squeezed them with that ring of muscle to stimulate him even more, nearly ready to spray his hot fluids into her, but he wouldn't at least not yet. Tentacles continue to mash and manipulate her breasts while the third deviant continued to slide between her ample breasts, already a bit of fluid leaking from the slit onto her chest which seemed to lubricate the tentacle even more.

His desire was to keep her at that edge of release and let it slide a little bit from her before stroking her back to that edge once more, teasing her with release before she actually could have it. Just at the moment where she is about to release, all his motions would stop to let her hang there at the edge of release.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:28 pm

She could scream, thrash, and cry out for this monster decided to play with her, even after she begged for him to have mercy. It was this creature’s fault for being in this situation and yet the woman found herself on the losing side once more. It always managed to turn out like that but she had thought surely she would have retribution, just once.

He was using her in any ways necessary for his own benefit and she could do nothing to stop him. Though she was benefitting from this constant throbbing need to release, he toyed with her body language; ever holding off when she came close, only to have the frustration build with passionate yet gurgled cries of need.

Her walls were stretched with the two alternating tendrils; her backdoor ever so forced to allow a deeper penetration in her body; her breasts mashed and manipulated to a point they were beginning to numb, even the middle of them being used to give him pleasure; and her mouth constantly re-composing for this deep throating he wanted and forced upon her so badly was driving her crazy. She had no ample room to complain but merely used as this creature’s will desired. How she desperately needed her release and he toyed with such a desire so freely. Even through blinding tears, she desperately looked to him to just let her climax. Would he ever let her?

Tue May 11, 2010 12:38 pm

He realized that he'd teased her enough, so it was time to let her climax as the tentacles began to plunge deeper into her and harder, his long fingers tangling in her hair and forcing her head down lower until her mouth had taken every inch of his hard shaft down her throat. Her eyes looked to him desperate, seeking the release that she so desperately needed. He could let her cum now, she would still have two to go anyways and there would be much more fun in store for her because of it.

Don't think our fun is over yet, Clarice. Things have only begun for us. He said, a devious promise that he fully intended to keep by the dark chuckle that came from his lips.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue May 18, 2010 4:01 am

If she had the thoughts to shake and quiver, she would as he thoroughly promised he would have his fun with her now that she conceded to him. This spider like creature was angry with her and above all, had reason to torture inside and out. What was she thinking, trying to get back monsters on this island? There was no place to hide when she struck and there was no place to run to. It would only be a matter of time before the creature found her and would make sure to make her suffer as Siferus as doing.

It hurt increasingly as he plunged his tentacles into every orifice she had, causing gurgled groans of pain to pass her busy lips. She could taste the pre-cum and knew he was closing in on his climax, but he seemed fully intent on draining away her strength and making her go first. She wondered if she should be appreciative or just down right nervous of what he would do with her limp body.

Her body began to tense as his tendrils drill in and out of her passages, her backdoor so loosely used by any creature it was mildly painful to have something so big continue to fill out her rectum. She hoped he wouldn’t try to push in much more, but she had no true way of pleading for him not to. Her orbs were hot enough to melt as he continued to play and sue them as another means to fuel his growing arousal. He seemed content with exploring her insides, but his tendrils would soon become a bit preoccupied with her tightening walls. She could feel it coming, try as she might to think things through it was no use and she felt she was on the edge in a split second. There was only one thing she could do… and that was to release it.

A gurgled cry of bliss sounded off her orgasm as her walls flexed over the creature’s tentacles involuntarily. Juices squirted from the sides of the tendril rubbing in her slit, thoroughly soaking it in her fluids as her body went rigid and seemed paralyzed to do anything. This was what she wanted…. But why did it feel like this was not going to be much fun for her? She could answer it… but that would mean trying to talk through her writhing and screaming frenzy. Toes and fingers curl and shake as she breached the height of her climax, feeling the intensity just surging through her poor tired body, robbing her of any energy to even lift her head after this. What would this creature be doing to her now she wondered? What more could he possibly do to make her regret what she did to him?

Thu May 27, 2010 1:28 pm

He was long past the point of teasing and toying with her now limp body as the long hard meat of his cock slowly withdrew from her lips as the tentacle in her pussy pulled out with a wet slurp. She'd only have to wait a moment before she felt the tip of the hard shaft that had been in her mouth press against her soaked cunt. A moment to let it settle in her mind what was about to happen before it actually did. The long shaft of meat slid into her, but it wasn't slow and it wasn't gentle. He wanted it rough with her now as his hips rocked against her hard and fast, but not hard enough by his standards, knowing he could shatter her hips with a single movement. Not a good idea, he realized.

The best idea for him right now was to drill her in every hole she had and make her enjoy it as the tentacle buried in her tight ass started plunging faster, keeping a fast rhythm with the thrusting shaft of cock. Her mouth had intentionally been left open to hear her screams and cries. He would not only feed her hunger and his own, but he wanted her to realize that deep down, she was nothing but a slut to his eyes when she heard her own noises of need unabated.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4