View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 2:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Bittersweet Revenge (Clarice & Siferus) 

Post Re: Bittersweet Revenge (Clarice & Siferus)
She was not going to let herself be toyed with like a mere puppet, but it seems that was what she walking into any ways. Siferus followed her in hot pursuit. The burns were something to be little proud of as she tries to elude the monster. In a last ditch effort she stops and with strength and adrenaline coursing through her veins, she lifts a desk and points the legs at the running creature. Without much hesitation invovled she tosses the enormous a few yards to the monster.

Since her physical training began with Natsuki she had ebcome a bit mroe adept in in physical labor. But even after that she was out of breath, possibly from using her mana as well. But soon does her resolve weakens as she throws at least three orbs of energy at the creature. Seeing her attempt at escaping was futile she simply slips to the ground on her knees, unwilling to move an inch further. She was no adept in dealing with monsters in any sort of way. The sudden act of using so much mana left her rbeathless and aggravated that even after all her training, it meant nothing to defend herself.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:14 pm

Clarice had heaved a desk at him. Too easy. He thought, swatting it away, leaving the desk in splinters as the splinters flew in every direction harmlessly. Three orbs of energy followed. The desk was a distraction! He thought, unable to to dodge the three orbs of energy, he put his arms over his face to guard from getting hit in the eye. When the smoke cleared, he walked through with minor scratches on his arms, not even drawing blood. The labs had rebuilt his body better than he had anticipated. He walked towards her slowly, spitting thread at her to hold her feet to the ground. He wanted her to get her breath back. She was going to need all the energy she could muster. It was time for his payback.

The emotionless voice filled her ears again. Don't think I forgot about our last encounter. That poison of yours proved irritating as it burned my insides. But inside, something seemed to cry out for help.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:25 pm

She could do little but flinch as the thread weaves her to the spot. It was a nice ploy for her to attempt, but she wasn't a super human. The desk was a heavy piece of furniture and using her mana all at once well, it just was too tiring for her to continue. She knew she was going to get punishment, but the spider really did deserve to suffer for all he had done to Kanoe.

She made a soft 'tch' in response, not even looking him in the eyes before shaking her head weakly. The monster was single-minded on revenge. He could have all he wanted of her, but he would never change the fact that he had been bested by he one time. That alone made it all better for her.

"Do what you wish. You will not change the fact that I hurt you..."

Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:07 pm

It's true that you bested me once, but what good will it do you now? Now, when you need your tricks the most, they will do you no good at all. He said, tentacles grabbing her wrists pulling her arms wide open, letting him devour her with his gaze. A tentacle slithers it's way up her blouse slowly, letting it revel in the feeling of being against her bare flesh once again before tearing her blouse and bra away with one deft motion. The tentacle then coiled around her throat, making it impossible for her to close her mouth completely and it forced itself into her mouth, releasing his aphrodisiac into her mouth, and with no way to bite down on him, she would have little way to retaliate. When she swallowed it, it would begin to warm her body almost immediately.

Be a good girl and take your medicine and then we can begin.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:25 pm

She didn't even struggle or put up a fight as he ciols his way around her arms and spreads them wide. He took in her form while she glared coldly at his. The sudden slither of a tendril going under her blouse makes her quiver inside. How she hated the feeling of tentacles on her skin.

"Eek!" she squeaks as he suddenly tears her blouse and bra off as if it were nothing but paper. Her eyes widen as the tendril wraps around her neck and squeezes, causing her to gasp for air and gurgle some from the tightening of her throat. The tendril forces itself into her orifice, a gurgled groan was the response.

She gurgles once more as her mouth begins to fill with his poison. She had no choice to either drown or drink. Reluctantly can the spider see her throat work up and down as she swallows his aphrodisiac. A sudden tingling sensation ran down her spine as her body already begins to warm up. Her eyes shakily glare at the monster. She wonders how much he was going to shove down her throat before he let up. This was already becoming quite a lot to swallow. She coughs briefly from the amount, but is unable to stop swallowing or else she would suffer for it.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:42 pm

The flow of the aphrodisiac stopped abruptly and the tentacle retreated from her mouth before uncoiling from her throat. The spider just smiled sadistically as she would begin to fall into the clutches of his poison. He reached with another tentacle and tore her skirt and panties away just as easily as he had ripped the rest of her clothing away.

My, my. You're so pretty, Clarice. I cannot wait until you scream for me to fuck you. You and I both know that you will. He said, pulling her arms behind her back, pulling her feet free of the thread and pulling her towards his already hard throbbing shaft slowly, letting the full gravity of her situation mess with her mind.

The first method of teasing he had in mind for her was to lift her just so her pelvis was level with his face as his tongue began to trace around the outside of her sex, teasing it gently, only waiting for it to get good and wet for him.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:50 pm

As the last bit of the tendril slipped out of her mouth, she coughs up what she could of his poison and spits it at him spitefully with a glare. She tries her best to cough up any of it, but unfortunately quite a bit had reached the point of no return. She spits out what she can and just simply glares as best as she could, despite the tingling sensation now running down her stomach and spine.

She squeaks again as her skirt and panties were torn from her body so easily. Her teeth grit together briefly before she gasps when her body suddenly is pulled from the ground. The first thing she laid eyes on was his slowly erecting phallus. She shivers inside, but for what cause was a mystery. She flinches inwardly as the poison begins to work on her warming body. Her eyes flinch shut and teeth grit bare as she feels her nerves coming alive slowly. She curses the fact of how easily she was beign aroused, but knew it was his fault.

"Geh.... go... fuck yourself... and your daughter..." she manages to say before her body becomes horizontal. She immediatly struggles as she feels herself coming close to hot breath and realized immediatly it was his face. Unable to withold herself her body arches as she gasps. His tongue slips over her slowly moistening sex, her body knew the feeling well and just like a flower in spring, her lips begin to bloom open from the constant ravaging she has gone through.

"B-bastard!"

Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:02 pm

"Geh.... go... fuck yourself... and your daughter..." She said. Quite the mistake that would prove to be. This alone was enough to enrage the monster. She obviously was foolhardy to have said that.

She felt herself being pulled away from him, pulling her arms high above her head, he ran his thread from the ceiling to her hands, letting her hang suspended above the floor and then he pulled her legs apart and threaded them to the floor, making sure her legs were good and open.

You disrespectful bitch! Who are you to speak such things? If I were able to kill you right now, I would! But, I think torturing you should make you wish I could. Knowing that you won't die, yet bear such pain should shut your smart mouth. He bellowed. Standing back, his tentacles began to smack very sharply against her skin. With the venom coursing through her, who knew what that had to feel like. He smacked against her stomach and arms first, obviously starting with non-erogenous zones first, gauging her reactions, making sure he slapped her jaw several times as well.

You think I am a bastard now? Just wait and see what I intend to do to you because of your inability to keep your thoughts to yourself. He said, continuing to smack anywhere that would not bring her pleasure, only pain. He was going to make her suffer for this.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:22 pm

It was unfortunate she had such a mouth on her, but if only the monster knew of her own anger then perhaps he would udnerstand. Not that insulting his daughter would've changed her posotion, it would've made it more easy to comprehend.

She felt herself flying up to the ceiling. the abrupt stop left her a bit confused, but she would not show any panic to this creature. She sort of figure he planned to hurt her, but not the way he was about to do. For once he had taken her by surpise by suddenly lashing out and striking every part of her that would never bring any sort of pleasure.

Of course she cried out with each hit to her body. The stinging only became more prominent when he manged to hit a spot a second time. Red lashes began to become more revealing as she felt her head spinning. The poison was working, but no pleasure meant it didn't do much else but make her head spin around in circles.

Tears began to run from the pain, her skin mangles in red marks that were almost throbbing so hard they could be seen bulging from her pale skin. It would take some time for these to heal if they ever did, but frankly it was his fault for being so impudent and think she would simply let him rape her again. He continued to smask her everywhere; she could almost feel ehrself about to pass out from being whipped so harshly. Perhaps she was foolhardy and rude and rash, and stupid... but she knew one thing- she hated spiders deeply now.

Her body, what was once convulsing and turning in agony, began to go limp with each hit. Sweat became apparent from the stinging sensations now running over her body and mind. She couldn't say much for he was still striking her. It didn't matter how painful he made it. Natsuki made it seem like she was a masochist any ways. She couldn't even feel if her body enjoyed the abuse or not by the overwhelming pain erupting. Her mind wasn't enjoying the abuse, she knew that clearly as she began to wail in agony.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:05 am

Her wails of agony were plenty sufficient a punishment for the time being. The lashing stopped as abruptly as it began, the marks standing as a testament of a portion of how evil he could be.

Maybe next time you'll think before you say something like that. If you ever make a comment like that again, I'll beat you until you fall unconscious. And when you awaken, I'll do it again. He said, giving her time to let her feel the effects of the venom that had circulated through her. Her heartbeat had carried his poison through her body. Tentacles reached out and smacked her breasts, though not as hard as before, hard enough to bring pleasure to her bosom. Another tentacle began to prod itself against her cunt, testing to see just how wet she had become from his venom surging through her.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:08 am

If only she had enough strength to back talk him again. She mouthed thre words, but no sound came out. Her throat was hoarse from her cries of pain, but she did not feel she lost the battle... just the war. She was completely helpless and weak from her lashes. She was simply dangling in the web's grasp before he closed in on her.

Not only was she weak, but it was the venom's effect that had made her seem so hot. It certainly wasn't the punishment she recieved. The venom coursed through her veins, setting every nerve a flame with sensitivity. She gives a hoarsed gasp as he smacks her rbeasts about before they come tor est. They were hardening under the effects of his poison.

As he felt how wet she had become from the several beatings she had taken it should be no surprise it was moist enough that it had just begun to leak out of her entrance. She hisses with reluctance to his forward actions, but can't really do much except simply be limp and unable to stop him.

"Y... you b... agghh..." it was just too much of her srength spent to finish her sentence.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:37 am

A devious smile came to his thin lips. He had beaten her perhaps a little too much. It would be hard to enjoy raping her senseless if she was already exhausted. And of course with the venom, all the stamina she would recover would go and only be used to keep her aroused. How...disappointing.

It seems you've let yourself get all worn out, Clarice. That's a shame. I really wanted to hear you beg for me. To hear you beg me not to leave you like this, that would be quite a joy, but you just had to make that little crack. He said, fully content to leave her there once again, but this time he wouldn't have any second thoughts about it. He turned and began to walk towards the desk, leaving the mystic hanging where she was as soaking wet as she was, she'd have to muster some strength if she wanted to be released in every way.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:43 am

Siferus thought he was being coy in leaving her to dangle. Her blood boiled as he even tried to provoke her in begging him to stay. But she knew the venom in her veins would keep her at a heightened state of arousal. And with nothing to relieve it... she knew she was going to suffer.

"... I... w-would... ta-talk if I c-could..." she musters up enough strength to say it as he begins to leave.

Her thighs push together as she attempts to give ehrself some relief. A lot of good it did as her arousal reaches higher peaks. She whimpers to herself, her head sinking into her shoulders as she flinches. She had enver been aroused so quickly before. Her thighs seem to trickle with nectar. But his beating did not go unnoticed. Her marks only seared and strung horribly that it brought her to tears again. heightened arousal and lashes to go around... she didn't know what was up and what was down. What she did know was that... she needed that spider to help her. But the thing would probably make her suffer more. It never was that simple. Plus her mouth would only anger him again. She couldn't make coherent words for him to be goaded upon, but it probably didn't take much notice to see her struggling.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:59 am

Perhaps I can help you control the things you say, Clarice. It would help you to avoid these types of situations. He said, turning back around and noticing just how defeated she looked. It was rather disgusting to think that the one person that had gotten the better of him was her. She looked so helpless and full of needs that only he could meet.

Walking back to her, he removed her from the restraints, pulling her closer to him, her nipples pressing hard against his muscled chest and her tight sex straddling his enormous shaft. His movements were slow at first, slowly sliding her away from him, the veins and ridges teasing her cunt, pulling her back towards him, letting those same imperfections tease her in the opposite direction, all the while her nipples dragged up and down his chest.

Just tell me what you desire, and I will deliver. He offered. He was uncertain of whether she could or not, though it would be entertaining none the less.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:09 am

"Do not... make it sound so e-easy to w-win me... over..." she hoarsely puts, glaring at him. Her hands shakily try and push away from him, but her weak stature made it almost sad to watch. the way he rubbed her against him pushed her still stinging marks over him. Of course she would try and pry herself away from more pain.

No... she would rather suffer more then to ever say she needed him. But that probably wouldn't take much pushing. Her sweating body, the salty content ran over her marks. She whimpers inwardly. She simply gives up on getting away from the spider and leans limply against him. It wasn't as if she had a choice any ways. He would do with her as he pelased no matter what she said to him.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next