View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Bittersweet Revenge (Clarice & Siferus) 

Post Re: Bittersweet Revenge (Clarice & Siferus)
I'll have you know, I take no pleasure in causing physical pain to anyone, Clarice. I really don't. I'm not evil, per se. Just a little twisted. He said, though it was unclear if he was defending himself or not. Though to his credit the pulled her off of him, keeping from pushing against the stinging marks, though the alternative wasn't much better. Tentacles held her wrists and ankles, laying her horizontally, legs spread wide open as he began to rub the underside of the massive cock against her now swollen clitoris. Tentacle tips flicked across her nipples, teasing her all the more.

I tease before I please, just for future reference.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:27 am

She couldn't speak even if she tried anymore. Being pulled about like she was a light-weight wasn't exactly what humans were intended to do. But she could do nothing except to take the beating that was given. She flinches inwardly as he began to tease her once more. She was pwoerless to stop him.

She tried to focus on anything but him, all the while ehr body was throbbing and warming up to his touch. She wished she was stronger...

She could hoenstly argue his evil qualities if she could. he dared to say he was not after beating her senselessly into a red pulp. She begged for this to be voer quickly. But from the spider's eagerness to tease, it looked like she was in for a long ride.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:39 am

Siferus smiled as the incessant teasing continued. Though it wouldn't be long before he got bored of it. He could already begin to feel the attention begin to drift away from the woman that was very firmly in his grasp. Showing no life was a good way to make him lose interest. He loved it when his prey plays back.

Perhaps I should have been a little less enthusiastic on the lashings. I took a lot out of you on that one. How disappointing. I like it when people play back with me. Maybe Kanoe wants to play... He said, dropping her and began to walk towards the door. This may very well have been her last chance.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:47 am

She never understood monsters, but being dropped for a second time was really agitating to say the least. What did he want from her, an invitation? Seems he really wanted to push her to no return. She could no catch him. All she could do was whimper and attempt to get up.

"What do... you want from me?"

What was he trying to do? If he kept this up, she kenw she was going to lose herself. This was becoming tedious and aggravating. She ahd no diea what he wanted her to do; it was his doings after all that put her in this state.

For a few moments does she struggle to lift her body up from the ground. Her arms shook beneathe her, trembling as if they were jelly. She wished she had her strength... oh how she wished to throw something while his back was turned. Her thoguhts were cut short as her arms nearly give way. She groans in pain and arousal. By the time she managed to lock her arms she was breathless. She did all she could. Kanoe would know she would not have let this monster do anything to her if she could help it.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:00 am

What do I want? First, I am not the type to just take what I want. I usually don't penetrate someone until they want me to. It's just my own twisted logic, I suppose. I also enjoy when my partner actually contributes to the action. It's no fun if my prey doesn't enjoy it too. He said, turning back around, looking at how pathetic she looked, lying on the ground, his nearest leg well out of her reach. He could leave and there would be nothing she could do about it, but something about this situation had his flighty attentions once again. She had temporarily saved Kanoe from having to deal with the spider yet again.

So, where do we go from here? He asked, folding his arms across his chest.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:07 am

"...F-fine..." she simply puts. her 'fine' emant 'fine I need you'. But her words, they had to be kept short. She felt pathetic. Some twisted form of logic told ehr it was just sex and nothing more. No normal person would say that. It was his fault... it was all his fault for this. The pain, the arousal... it was all... his...

Her naked body glistened in any light, in-between her legs it looked like a small stream. It was amazing to her she mustered up enough strength to hold herself up with her arms. Her womanhood was sucking away her precious energy, however. She wondered if this spider would just get this over with. there was no way she would stay conscious if left like this.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:20 am

See, that wasn't so hard, now was it? He said, refering to her admission of her desire to be fucked. His tentacles twisted around her ankles, lifting the lower half of her body into the air, leaving her untouched back laying on the ground as one of his tentacles slithered into her tight and hungry cunt, leaving her to gaze at his erect cock. The tentacle began to pump faster and deeper into her, but still leaning towards slow and teasing, but at least he was fucking her and that was enough to keep his attention on her and not anywhere else. Now if Clarice could keep from saying anything that would upset him again, things would go beautifully for both of them.

Another tentacle began to poke around her tight anal muscles, giving her a little warning before it pushed it's way inside, beginning to thrust alternately to the tentacle thrusting into her cunt.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:36 am

"Ugh!" as if she could say anything any ways. So fast and quick to comply with her little 'confession' she hardly had enough time to take in a breath before a tendril had found itself deep into her entrance. Not that it was ahrd to get that far; she was soaking wet after all.

She could ahrdly muster a grunt as her other tight entrance was invaded quickly. Both holes were stretched as he began to piston rhythmically opposite of the other. She could only grab at the ground as she was taken for a wild ride. Her mounds bounce with each thrust of the creature's tendrils inside of her. As much as she hated this monster... it did feel good.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:57 am

The tentacles pistoned in and out of Clarice, a dark smile coming across the spider's face as he walked around her so that she could look up and see him. As he moved there was no disruption to his rhythm at all. His long shaft dangled near her face as a pair of tentacles attached themselves to her breasts, coiling around them, giving them gentle squeezes and light groping.

I bet you're enjoying yourself now, are you not?

Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:41 pm

She could say so much to cause this monster to drop her quickly and leave her in despair with this growing need. She kept her mouth shut as the monster fucked her deeply. In and out, he did so, and he was answered with grunts and moans. Mentally she wasn't perhaps enjoying this since pleasure had not completely overtaken her... but it was enough to make her gasp again and again.

"Mmph... y-you should know..."

She didn't exactly want to admit she was enjoying this as her body so obviously made clear. She tries to remain silent from answering the question fully, but it was obvious her hunger was being fed. Tight her more under-used entrance was. But the pressure was slowly easing up on her.

Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:10 am

Over and over the tentacles pistoned in and out of her tight hole, beginning their wicked alternating thrusts, one sliding in and the other sliding out. He could feel how tight she was, reveling in how her lower lips grasped the soft muscles of flesh that pumped themselves in and of her relentlessly and without mercy. He dangled his hot rod of maleness only inches from her lips, inviting her to pleasure him in an oral manner as well.

A dark laugh filled the air around them along with the distinct smell of sex. Tentacles continued to mash and manipulate her soft mounds of flesh of her bosom, another tentacle slithering it's way up her taught belly, her breasts pushed around the soft muscle of the tentacle as her breasts were made to serve as another means of providing her with pleasure.

I think you know what I want you to do, Clarice. Give into me and know true pleasure at it's finest. He said with an evil grin on his face, another dark chuckle following immediately afterward.

Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:20 am

Clarice knew fighting would lead to tormenting pleasure that couldn't be satisfied. Her walls hug the invaders as if she had longed to have them inside. But her mind was racing for possible options. Those thoughts were quickly cut off as a large tentacle pressed against her lips. She narrows her eyes at the monster... but it was inevitable to resist him.

Reluctantly, she opens her mouth to allow the phallus to enter her mouth. She closes her eyes or perhaps squints them shut as she allows her body to be played with. It was either that or be tormented by his poison for a very long time. Her body was at least accepting it better. She could feel her hunger being satisfied as her entrances were roughly pumped into. Her swollen mounds gave sparks to her enflamed loins. She should be happy... but she was far from it for being so coherent of what was happening.

Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:14 pm

He was hesitant to give her another dose of his poison, but the tentacles inside of her soft tight pussy injected more into her, hoping that it would subside her hesitation to the point that she would surrender. He was beginning to have a conscience issue with this particular attack. She hadn't submitted by now and that was bad in his mind.

His fingers entangled in her hair, grasping the soft blonde locks as his long shaft began to thrust softly into her mouth. There was no need for him to gag her after how badly he felt like he fumbled this one.

Hopefully this will make you feel more at ease, Clarice. He said, but there was no laugh, no chuckle. Not even a snicker or a smirk. Just an emotionless face that seemed to be chiseled in marble.

Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:10 pm

She had surrendered long ago, but the constant rapes to her body and mind made her more enduring in the long run. But there was no denying her body accepted his invasion and slowly but surely her mind was going as well. But it was not so apparent as she gurgles softly into the pumping tentacle. Looking at him again, he seemed worried about something, but the only thing she could focus on was what was happening to her body.

Her moist entrance dribbled with juices onto the floor and her backdoor seemed to be much easier to access as well. Both entrances were rubbed hard inside the thin layer of tissue that kept them separate. Mounds were squeezed like they were plushies to hug and hold. It was hard to swallow with all her senses going off into different directions. She was losing herself in pleasure, but perhaps her mind was fighting hard out of pure hatred for this creature as well. The monster had raped her lover right in front of her... did he not expect for her to have some form of hateful nature to him?

Even after poisoning this creature, it still didn't perturb him from continuing his assault on both her and her lover. Was there no end to this monster's interest in the two of them?

She groans softly as her body begins to show signs of pressure building within her core. She knew the fluttering feeling all too well given her experience. And no doubt to Siferus, he felt it too. But would he torture her for release or give it to her willingly? She could never be too sure with these monsters what they plan next.

Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:44 pm

Evil laughs and the smell of sex filled the area around them, assaulting both of their senses. For the monster, the scent only served as an encouragement to continue his ministrations.

The large shaft of cock slid in and out of her mouth, her hair being pulled as a guide as to how far down she was to go. Each pull brought her closer to taking his entire length into her mouth and throat. Her gurgles provided some vibration that stimulated the spider's cock, but not enough to make him climax. An evil smile came over his face again. He no longer really cared how much she hated him. He would continue to enjoy her and her lover at his whim.

The tentacles pounding her nether lips and her tight rear entrance continued to push inside of her all in unison, her juices flowing down them as they continued their evil violation. Her breasts were continually mashed and molested, another tentacle slithering it's way up her stomach to rest between the soft mounds of flesh. The other tentacles pressed the breasts around the other tentacle, using her breasts as another means of pleasure.

Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next