View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 1:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Pulled From Class (Aiko Fujita) 

Post Re: Pulled From Class (Aiko Fujita)
Waking up after being knocked out for several minutes she realised something was different. Her clothes had been stripped away. "What the hell?!" She yelled. She yelled as she tried backing up using her arms, though the machine kept her down. "What are you going to do with me?!" She yelled at it as it held her inplace. She struggled, trying in a futile attempt to get out of it's grasp. She gave up, panting, breathing hard, after a few minutes of trying to escape from the machine's grip. She covered her breasts wondered, 'what is it going to do to me...' She sighed, in shame and embarrasment.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:37 am

Now that she was awake and had stopped trying to struggle, the machine took his hand off her. 'Finally! Obsidian, you may proceed with the aphrodisiac agent.' The creature merely leaned forth slightly, its hands beginning to glisten with secreted fluids and with its strength, Obsidian slid his hands up Aiko's chest and over her breasts, her attempts to cover them entirely futile for no mere girl could ever hope to match him in physical strength alone. He did not grope or caress or anything, but merely kept his hands upon her breasts, allowing the drug to be absorbed through her skin and into the cells. As the female anatomy had several areas that were especially sensitive to external influences, such as touching, the breasts happened to be one of the largest. 'Hehe, this is going to be fun, watching a girl get horny against her will... Too bad you can't enjoy such a thing, Obsidian.'

The Juggernaut - "In the coldness of space and the proximity of blazing stars, I've fought both the terrors of this cold empty universe and the Agents of the self-righteous ADD. Every last one of them have underestimated me, calling me a monster, a murderer, an anarchist. What they fail to realize is... I'm far worse."

I'm always up for a RP! PM me and we'll talk! :lol:

Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:47 am

She looked curiously as the machine slid it's hands over her bare breasts. she wondered what it's doing until she felt a fluid leak over her breasts. She looked as the liquid absorbed through her skin and gave her a feel of pleasure. She wondered why it was doing this to her, only to get the thought it was a poison that made her feel good before she would go limp. She moaned silently as her hands moved up around her breasts though she didn't want to. She thought, 'What's happening to me? Why do i feel like this...' as she began touching herself.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:10 pm

The opaque creature merely watched as Aiko began touching herself, and on the suggestion of its host, it increased the strength of its aphrodisiac agent. Palms glistening again, Obsidian began applying the strange fluids onto much of Aiko's body, even as she continued to play with herself, and finally reached the critical location, a palm sliding over her labia and slit, letting the skin soaking up the chemicals within its hand. 'Excellent work, Obsidian. She's nearly prepared now, just a little further to go.' The machine did not respond at all, still as silent as ever.

Obsidian then shifted the girl around, gently, until her back was against his metallic chest. With expertise that no one would expect from it, the machine's hands slid onto her breasts, kneading them and teasing her nipples. 'Ooh, so soft, if I could only use my own hands...' Takeru mentally sighed as he had to do with the electronic signals he received from his parasitic half, watching as it continued to sex her up in preparation for what was to come.

The Juggernaut - "In the coldness of space and the proximity of blazing stars, I've fought both the terrors of this cold empty universe and the Agents of the self-righteous ADD. Every last one of them have underestimated me, calling me a monster, a murderer, an anarchist. What they fail to realize is... I'm far worse."

Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:52 pm

She arched her back as the machine applied more of the liquid, adding to the feeling she was already having in her up body. she felt the machine's hand go down and releasing more around her pussy. She arched most as her pussy started feeling a stream of pleasure. She moaned softly as she started showing that she was getting more and more horny all thanks to a machine. She felt it hift her around and place her against it's surprisingly warm metal back. She was more surprised when it started teasing her breasts. She hadn't felt anything like this before. It was the best feeling she had ever felt, even if it was against her own will.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:24 pm

'Excellent work, Obsidian. All those other monsters might like fucking the students' brains out but... Women are like fine wine, you gotta savor them, right?' Receiving no response from the machine as usual, the human host mentally sighed. 'You're gay, aren't you?' And surprisingly enough, at this, a mechanical voice sounded aloud. "Negative." The human was so utterly taken by surprise. It was the first time Obsidian had ever answered him in this way; he had merely gotten answers from the memory data banks that the nanobots had recorded and stored. 'Hmm. Well, I'll have to explore this later... First things first, let's explore Miss Fujita's body, fuuu.' Takeru laughed as the machine obeyed.

Releasing her aroused breasts for now, the creature slid a hand under Aiko's left leg and pulled it away, spreading her open. With his other hand, he slid over her labia, fingers spreading open the folds and capturing her sensitive clitoris in between them. Tens of thousands of nanobots within the fingers began vibrating at a high rate, attacking the nub with pleasure. 'God, how I love the moans of a young woman... There's nothing more arousing than that. Indeed, you have got to savor them before you finish them off.'

Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:57 pm

She was surprised what a machine could do, although she was still virgin. She questioned on why it's doing this but didn't really mind cause it felt so good and was too busy to hear it. She looked down as it removed it's hand away from her breasts and went down and spread her slit open. She looked as one of it's fingers touched her clit and started vibrating. In a place that she found super sensative, she moaned out loud in pleasure, feeling it surge through her body, "Oh my god!" she moaned as it continued vibrating against her pussy. She was surprised by the amount of pleasure it gave her and was enjoying every moment of it.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:18 pm

'Fuu... Sounds like she's rather getting quite into it. Show her something even better, Obsidian.' Takeru spoke, relaxing as he became bombarded by electronic signals from the nanobots, conveying what Aiko was feeling to him as well. Even without a true body, he still managed to get by. The girl's loud moans were especially pleasing for him to listen to; he suspected that Aiko was quite new to the experience of sexual pleasure, at the very least experiencing it at the hands of another. Takeru chuckled, for the thought of breaking in this girl was very much stimulating, even for one such as himself.

Obsidian withdrew his hand from Aiko's leg, no longer required to hold it open, and as his fingers continued to bombard her clitoris with vibrating nanobots, the machine brought his free hand to her slit and began sliding two fingers into her depths. The nanobots within detected the presence of a hymen and alerted this to Takeru. 'My, how unexpected... This makes all this even better than I would have imagined!' Receiving no further orders, the machine's fingers began vibrating as well, attacking the poor girl's body with even more please from another point.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:42 pm

She moaned until she felt two of it's fingers enter her. She opened her eyes and started pleading it to stop, "Please don't, no, no, not that, uhhg," her cries for it to stop was interupted as she moaned from the vibration at her clit. she cried out as the other two started vibrating. "uhhg, please...not," she managed to get out, as she felt waves of pleasure streaming through her. She figured out what it was doing and doesn't want it to do it, yet she knows she can't fight it and it feels so good, what it's doing. She wanted it to stop yet her body was betraying her. She knew the machine would break her soon but she couldn't do anything to stop it.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:12 am

The machine continued to sex the girl up with vibrating fingers, ignoring her protests entirely. The fingers directly touching Aiko's clitoris began discharging small electrical sparks against the nub, a more powerful method of increasing its captive's pleasure than the vibrating nanobots. 'See, she's already torn between not wanting it and wanting it, she won't take long to get ready, fuu...' Takeru laughed as he continued to listen to her moans, finding them quite enticing. 'Let's see if we can get her to beg for it, shall we?' Takeru inquired of Obsidian, and watched in amusement as the creature began manufacturing more of the aphrodisiac agent, the fingers vibrating within her folds now leaking the chemical, allowing her vaginal walls to absorb them.

It did not stop with that, though, and instead kept on producing the liquid. 'Now... as the nanobots continue to vibrate, her sensitivity in that area will only become increasingly enhanced. God, I love that drug of yours. In such small doses, it acts as an aphrodisiac, but when you start flooding a specific area with it... it makes them very sensitive to any and all form of touch for a time... I swear if you weren't made for war, you'd have made an excellent sex machine. Poor girl, forced to have a super sensitive pussy, fuuu...' Takeru laughed as the machine merely kept on pumping the liquid into Aiko's depths.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:40 am

She moaned louder, almost screaming for more, as the machine rubbed some of that liquid inside her pussy. She enjoyed it, so much she didn't want to stop- her mind, also has given in. She felt it flood more liquid into her pussy as it also continued vibrating, making her pussy so sensitive. She finally screamed out, arching her back, in pleasure, as the machine continued filling and 'massaging' her pussy and clit. "ah, yea!" she screamed out as her pussy was filled with so much pleasure. 'oh my god, this feels so good...please, don't stop!' she thought to herself as it continued pumping the substance into her. It continueing to massage her pussy with it's vibrating fingers. She soon felt strange, as if her body was about to spaz out.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2