View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Getting Schooled 

Location: Under your bed... but I dissapear when you try to find me.
Post Getting Schooled
Nighttimes black curtain had engulfed Shokushu, and the high school was almost empty. The loud clang of silence echoed through the hallways and now deserted classrooms, since the entire student body, and most of the staff, had left to cuddle with monsters… or each other. Except in the library. There, a beanbag chair, a few candles, and a young woman had been dragged in.

Between the high, jam-packed bookcases of the library, a young woman lay sprawled across the beanbag chair; flipping through a bad thriller she had almost no interest in. Though young Genki did this often, this time she had permission. The sticky note that her eyes now repeatedly scanned over that was being used as a bookmark continued to tell her this, over and over and over again. Genki let her eyes wander to the note again, scanning over the yellow paper, looking for a loophole.

Dear Miss Owari-

Recently our headmaster has raised the expectancy of
Test scores in English courses) we are sorry to report that
you are not reaching your standards in Literature.
Tonight you will be expected to arrive at
The Shokushu Library room, to meet your tutor
And begin your learning experience!
-The Shokushu staff

Genki read the letter over with annoyance, a foul taste squirming its way into her mouth. Literature was her best subject, and she was unable to grasp how she could need tutoring in it. But oh well. She was at this Stupid boarding school, and since she wasn’t a genius at anything, she had to expect to be treated like an idiot.

Trying not to think about it, she continued reading, eyes blinking every few seconds as she followed Connor and Risa on their quest away from being unwound. But everything they did reminded Genki. Oh, he snickered. What if she was so stupid that the tutor would laugh at her stupidity? They’re tiptoeing… How could she escape? Finally, the book was slapped shut angrily, and the young woman just sat there silently, waiting.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:14 am

Post Re: Getting Schooled
Dressed in his usual black pants and jacket, a gray tie visible against the black shirt he wore, Takeru entered the library. The Japanese man looked around at the empty library before noticing the flickering of candles in the back, and made his way toward the secluded corner of the library. There, he could see a young woman in a beanbag, and as he walked toward her, he picked up another beanbag on the way, dropping it opposite from her once he had gotten to her spot.

"I assume you're Genki Owari, the student I'm supposed to be tutoring. My name is Nakamura Takeru." Takeru gave her a brief bow before sitting down into the chair. "You can just call me Takeru, though." He smiled at Genki as he placed his briefcase on the side and pulled a scrape of paper out of his jacket's pocket. "Well, literature... How come do you need a tutor, since I can see from your past grades that it's clearly your best area?" Takeru inquired of the girl, pushing his glasses up.

The Juggernaut - "In the coldness of space and the proximity of blazing stars, I've fought both the terrors of this cold empty universe and the Agents of the self-righteous ADD. Every last one of them have underestimated me, calling me a monster, a murderer, an anarchist. What they fail to realize is... I'm far worse."

I'm always up for a RP! PM me and we'll talk! :lol:

Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:13 am

Genki watched as the man enterred, seeing him pull up a beanbag and thinking confusedly there are beanbags here? And I had to drag one up from my room? automaticlly annoyed, she paid little attention to who was suposed to be her "tutor". But as soon as he began talking, the young woman in the red kimono over her school uniform (of which the skirt was covered by her Sash of Purity) listened, seeming intent to hear his voice.

The young woman looked up at Takeru, nodding. As he spoke she caught the words supposed to be... and that meant? Genki shook it off, then look up at him. "I don't know." she said honestly "Maybe its some sort of plot to make me enjoy my time here" she shrugged, laying back in the chair "Okay, you can start babbling now"

Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:53 pm

Takeru chuckled at Genki's remarks, amused by the girl and her clear dislike of being here. He knew then that it would take some maneuvering to get her to open up just enough for him to strike. "Heh... A conspiracy, is it? Funny how you girls seem to see plots everywhere here, especially the more imaginative ones. Me, I like the rumors that the teachers are all actually monsters in disguise." Takeru smiled at Genki, wondering how to proceed from here. "Okay, short talk aside... I don't see any point in 'babbling' as you put it, especially if you don't want to be listening anyway." The Japanese man shrugged before relaxing into his beanbag, arms behind his head.

The Juggernaut - "In the coldness of space and the proximity of blazing stars, I've fought both the terrors of this cold empty universe and the Agents of the self-righteous ADD. Every last one of them have underestimated me, calling me a monster, a murderer, an anarchist. What they fail to realize is... I'm far worse."

Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:39 pm

She watched him, listening and chuckling at his comments "Yes, monsters here all designed to ruin our young, innocent bodies. Thats what my roommate said" she said. As he spoke of 'babbling' she shrugged "Alright, no tutoring session? Bye then!" She said happily, glad to leave the presence of a 'man' and go home. She stood up, tightening her kimono, determaned not to let any of the skipy school uniform show.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:14 pm

Takeru laughed as the girl commented on such rumors. He remained silent as she seemed pleased with not having to stay, even cheerfully saying bye to him. "Bye then," Takeru chuckled, "Oh, and when the Headmaster punishes you for leaving the tutoring session he gave you, make sure you tell him I stayed here even though you left. I'd hate to get into trouble, especially with a man like Niceman." Takeru spoke softly, then stifled a light yawn and closed his eyes, merely content to just relax. "Unless you'd rather sit here until the time's up and then we can just say we did it." Cracking open one eye at Genki, he cleared his throat. "Ahem, did the tutoring, I mean." His cheeks became tinged with a bit of red at his little mistake.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:19 pm

She stopped as he spoke, considering what he said. He was probably right, so Genki huffed softly. When he made his little correction, Genki giggled softly, before frowning again and dragging her beanbag to the wall of the library, curling up on the chair. She stared at the wall, trying to clear her mind. The girl didn't even glance at Takeru as she thought her usual thoughts about her old family, and the girl began to old back tears, a few little whimpers escaping her pink lips.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:29 pm

Takeru remained in the chair, taking it easy after the girl went over to the wall. He remained silent until he began hearing a bit of whimpering, and looked over at Genki. To him, it seemed as if she was trying to contain herself. He got up slightly then twisted around until his stomach was on the beanbag, his arms crossed under his chin. "Hey, you all right? You look like you could use someone to listen to you, and I don't have anything to do for two hours anyway." Takeru shrugged and hoped she would open up to him, if only a bit, for it would pave the road to his next conquest.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:49 pm

She looked back at him, the rims of her eyes red, the tip of her thumb still in her mouth. "N-n-no, its fine.." she mumbled, turning back to the wall, trying to hold back any noise. She had no inten tions of getting close to any teacher her. Much less a man. She dipped her slender hand into the beanbag, pulling out a small teddy groundhog that she cuddled close to her, trying to push away thoughts of her past, of the families who had abused her, of the sisters and brothers who didn't even blink an eye when she was forced to leave. She tried not to look at Takeru, suckling her thumb gently.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:05 pm

Takeru continued to look at Genki. "I'm not trying to be invasive or anything, I'm just being concerned for you. You just seemed like you could use a friend, not a poorly-paid lowly tutor." He sighed and got off the beanbag, brushing off any lint that might have gotten on him, and then looked back at Genki. "Would you like me to leave you alone for a bit? I can go get us some bottles of water to drink, while we wait for our 'session' to be done." Takeru asked, wondering if she'd jump at the chance for some privacy.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:46 pm

She shook her head, still turned away from him "I'm fine!" She said, almost angrily. She quickly stuffed the groundhog back into the beanbag, tugging her thumb from her mouth. She sat up, looking at Takeru "S-sure, that'd be nice..." she murmured softly, doing as he expected and taking the privacy that could be granted.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:55 am

Takeru nodded, not bothering to say anything as whatever he said would likely only be met with sarcasm or scorn. The tutor walked away, making his way toward the doors of the library. 'Sheesh, so touchy. Ah, well... If the original plan isn't suitable then it's time to implement the contigency plan.' Takeru smiled as he reached the vending machines.

Using both nanobots to infliterate the machine and electical currents to tamper with it, Takeru waited as two water bottles were ejected from the machine and pulled them out. Keeping his back toward the libary's entrance just in case the student had followed him, Takeru smiled as Obsidian's nanobots went about the work of taking apart the molecules of one of the water bottles.

'This never fails, heh.' Takeru smiled as the machine's body began producing the powerful aphrodistic it had used on other students before into a concentrated liquid form. 'That girl will be burning up with raw lust before long... A drug so powerful even only a sip is enough, making the subject that ingests it sexually irrational, not caring who or what it she fucks. In other words, fuuu, it turns any one into a sex-hungry individual... How interesting, isn't it?'

Getting no answer from the cybernetic entity, Takeru sighed and knew that he shouldn't have even expected any in the first place. The bottle now full of the sex drug, the nanobots began rebuilding the hole they had made and left it intact, as if it had never been touched at all. His new plan prepared, the tutor returned to the library, moving past shelves until he got back to Genki. "Here's your bottle, miss." Takeru held out the water bottle with an innocent smile on his face. "Drink up, having to wait to leave and being thirsty too is no good at all. Best to stay hydrated!"

Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:31 pm

While Takeru was gone, Genki just stared at the wall, her mind turning summersaults. How was it that a tutor didn't ... well... teach her? It bothered Genki, and made her not trust the young man. As he returned, the girls head turned to him. She looked at the water bottle. Genki took the bottle in one of her slender hands.

Taking a small tablet from the concealed package at her hip, Genki dropped a small vitamin into the water. The tablet began to fizz softly, but suddenly the drink began bubbling! Genki looked at the bottle with wide eyes, screaming as it began to bubble over, and suddenly exploded! The girl looked at Takeru with a glare "What'd you put in that?!!"

Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:40 pm

Takeru had planned on returning to his seat and drink the untainted water bottle himself but a wrench was, quite unpredictably, dropped into the gears of his contigency plan. The young man turned around to see the bottle he had prepared suddenly start bubbling over. The glare Genki directed at him and her demand quickly told her that this wasn't just a randomly occurring event. 'Damn, she must've done something to the bottle to make it react like that!'

Thinking fast, Takeru relayed his commands to the machine, and continued to stare back at Genki. Behind his back, his hand began to form a handgun made from entirely nanobots, without any ammo inside; he didn't need to risk the Administration's wrath. Bringing the gun up at Genki, Takeru gave her a dark smile, discarding his innocent tutor act. "Well, well, wasn't expecting that to happen but at least I was prepared just in case."

With his empty hand, the nanobots constructed a glass vial full of the drug, undiluted by the water bottle he had injected it into earlier. With the vial completed, Takeru brought it up. "On your knees, now, or some poor student finds your body in the morning. And don't fuck around, you're a smart girl, miss. Behave yourself and do as I say, and you can leave alive."

Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:52 pm

Her chest heaved, seeing the handgun, the curling curling her arms around her chest area frightenedly. "P-prepared?"she squeaked. The small girl looked up a Takeru, fright sparkling eagerly in her eyes. Adrenaline began to flow through her veins, but the next comment threw her off completely.

[b]"On your knees, now, or some poor student finds your body in the morning. And don't fuck around, you're a smart girl, miss. Behave yourself and do as I say, and you can leave alive."[/b]

Genki looked at the 'tutor' with wide eyes. Was he.... serrious? Would he kill her? The girl immediately fell to her knees in front of him, her innocent eyes staring upward at the man. Genkis tiny hands werre clenched into fists, her eyes brimming with unshed tears.

Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next