View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Getting Schooled 

Post Re: Getting Schooled
"Oh yes, prepared. You see, I'm a scientist of sorts. I've been working on developing a sleeping drug and I need... human specimens to test it on. You aren't the first, and you won't be the last." Takeru chuckled, holding the 'gun' at Genki as he flipped off the cap on the vial and held it out for her.

"You see, if it didn't work, I would have just say that you could leave and I'd let the Headmaster know that I had to leave for an emergency, allowing you to go without getting into trouble. And if it had worked, you would have just gone to sleep quickly, and I'd have just left myself. Either way, you would have been just fine."

The young man smirked at Genki again, annoyance clearly seen on his face. "But no... You had to be stupid and screw with the experiment, so instead, I'm going to give you a choice. You can drink this vial and we find out if it works or not... Or I shoot you here, right this minute, and leave. I'll be long gone by the time they find you." The fake tutor smiled, still holding up the vial for the student and keeping his gun pointed at her.

The Juggernaut - "In the coldness of space and the proximity of blazing stars, I've fought both the terrors of this cold empty universe and the Agents of the self-righteous ADD. Every last one of them have underestimated me, calling me a monster, a murderer, an anarchist. What they fail to realize is... I'm far worse."

I'm always up for a RP! PM me and we'll talk! :lol:

Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:13 pm

Location: Under your bed... but I dissapear when you try to find me.
She looked at him.... Human Specimens? Something was fishy, and it wasnt the tuna salad Genki had had for lunch. This didn't make sense. If she was supposed to test it out, why had he lied? And didn't they have something at the labs? Genki's brow was furrowed as she thought. Finnally, the girl looked up.

Looking straight at Takeru's face, her face set in stone now, not showing any emotion, tears forced back. "Fine. Shoot me" she said bluntly. he girl stood up, bracing herself for the pain.

Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:23 pm

Takeru growled in annoyance, for this girl was indeed being bothersome now. The nanobots within the handgun now working on modifying it into a working weapon, Takeru decided on taking the choice out of her hands. "Well, it doesn't matter, really. Either you drink the vial... Or I shoot you with the tranq gun. Either way, you're getting drugged, bitch."

With a sadistic grin, Takeru lowered the gun at Genki's chest, and fired the handgun, sending a thin tranquilizer dart speeding toward the student. By bracing herself, the girl had effectively destroyed any chance of evading the dart at point blank range. The needle of the dart sunk into Genki's shoulder, the nanobots within forcibly injecting the drug straight into a nearby vein, allowing the aphrodistic to go straight to the heart and be, in turn, sent everywhere else in her body.

"It's done now." Takeru smiled as he seated himself back onto the beanbag, discarding his gun into his suitcase and tossing away the vial. Takeru didn't care about the vial, for the nanobots would destroy any trace of the drug and self-destruct. "You'll be feeling the effects within a few seconds, miss." In only a moment, Genki would suddenly feel hot, as if her whole body was reacting.

"Incidentally, I was lying about the drug. It wasn't designed for putting people to sleep. It's an aphrodistic. Your body is going to feel very hot soon. Then your vagina is going to start getting very wet. Very, very wet and hungry. The drug also interferes with your thought processes. It'll stop you from running away or attacking me. Because, you know why? The drug's designed to make you very aroused. In other words, right now, you'll become another horny slut, hungry for sex, and only for sex. You won't even be able to say no at all, thanks to the drug." Takeru grinned darkly, laughing softly at the instanteous reaction the drug was having on Genki.

The Juggernaut - "In the coldness of space and the proximity of blazing stars, I've fought both the terrors of this cold empty universe and the Agents of the self-righteous ADD. Every last one of them have underestimated me, calling me a monster, a murderer, an anarchist. What they fail to realize is... I'm far worse."

Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:37 pm

Genki whimperred softly, listening to his words, but suddenly they began to float off. Genki felt as if she were floating, inside her own body. This was a feeling she had never felt before. It was the feeling she had had when that man had.... wait, what had he done again? But that was unimportant. She needed to feed this feeling.

The girl looked at Takeru, eyes blazing "What is sex? What do I need? I need it!" she pleaded

Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:00 am

Takeru laughed as Genki had broken down as predicted, no longer entirely in control of herself. "I know I said it's an aphrodistic, but it actually works quite well as a form of mind control too. Let's try that out, shall we?" Takeru grinned as he leaned into the beanbag, clearly enjoying the situation now. "Let's start with... Hmm, Miss Owari, you may take off all of your clothes for starters. Then I'll give you exactly what you need."

Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:11 am

Genki nodded, herr eyes crazed "Anything to fill this feeling..."she whispered. The young woman turned to Takeru "Which thing first? does it matter?" she asked. Her tiny hands clenched into fists, awaiting the next intruction from Takeru. Her hand slowly travelled to her breast, gently squeezing the small (34B) mound with her slender fingers. "This helps..." she whispered softly.

Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:46 am

Takeru smirked at the girl's words, amused at her torn thought processes. "It doesn't matter. Start with your shirt, I suppose. I did say to take them all off or I won't give you what you need." The young man yawned, stretching himself as he tried to fight off the phantom feelings of fatigue that persisted from his days as a human.

"And of course it helps, you silly girl. The drug I gave you isn't just an aphrodistic. It doesn't just work as a mind control drug either. It sharpens your senses, makes your body even more sensitive. Everything you do feels even more wonderful than they normally should."

Takeru cracked open his eyes and stared back at Genki. "Get out of your clothes and get on my lap now, or you'll never get what you need and that would be very bad for you."

Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:57 am

Genki nodded enthusiasticlly, though it looked like a random thrashing of the head. When he said it made everything feel better she gave another of those head-thrashing nods. The girl eagerly slipped out of her bloodred kimono, the golden pattern crumpling as the silken fabric fell to the ground. The young woman now quietly removed the tight school blouse. unde neath was not the average skimpy bra, but a thick, sports-bra like covering, with a half-inch of padding that obviously was meant for a girl no intending to take it off anytime soon.

Slowly, Genki untied the harsh knots on her back, then her shoulders, the thick bra falling off. The lovely lady not only had small, but thick nipple concealers around her areola and nipple. quietly, she peeled those off, revealing her entire top half, hoping she wasn't boring Takeru. Genki then quietly slipped off her long, skirt-like sash of purity, the dark scarlet fabric falling to her feet. At this point she pulled off her skirt and panties, revealing a thick metal plate over her slit, which she quietly removed to reveal her thin, curly layer of pubis hair sitting in Takeru's lap expectantly.

Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2