View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Catching Up (For Calidare) 

Post Catching Up (For Calidare)
Absently, Allison tapped her pencil against her desk. The class droned on and on, as always, and while she never had trouble getting good grades, there were days where she just...had an abysmal time paying attention. Today, at least, was one of those days. Her thoughts were elsewhere, her gaze distant as she focused on other things, a wistful little smile playing across her features as everything else went on without her.

Roleplay Listing

Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:40 pm

Post Re: Catching Up (For Calidare)
I had walked by this one class and looked into the window, I was invisible and wasn’t worried about some one seeing me and notice one of the students looking as it she was else where, it seemed she wasn’t interested in the subject she was to learn at this time, I decided to see what she was dwelling on and linked are minds together so I could see what was more interesting then her class, she was pale and had blue eyes and hair to match and as I went through her mind I found her name was Allison.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Plenty of things flashed through her mind, images of old friends, both before her arrival and from her years at the school. Friends long graduated, and who she missed dearly. Images of boyfriends, girlfriends, some lewd some not, all pleasant, a soft sigh escaping her as she thinks of so many people who she missed so dearly. Thoughts of herself...who she used to be, the timid little thing that had come to the school, shy and weak, and who she'd become...confident, friendly, outspoken...and incredibly kinky if some of her thoughts were any indication.

Roleplay Listing

Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:22 pm

As I watched her day dreams I smiled at how easy it would be to manipulate her wandering of her mind in the direction I wanted it to flow, I latched onto a few of the images and had her boyfriend and her girlfriend meet naked at a crystal clear lake and the two of them begin to kiss each other and caress one another body within the water like some kind of medieval water mating ritual. Then you see your Professor walk in front of the view, as he two is naked and his manhood is erect and eye level to your face, he looks down at you and smile and says something you think sounds like “suck on it” his cock in your face throbbing.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:04 am
Profile YIM WWW

Allison furrows her brow in confusion as her thoughts turn to the rather odd scene of an ex-boyfriend and ex-girlfriend kissing, tilting her head...and eeping rather loudly as the instructor appears in her daydream, naked, rigid, demanding her to suck his cock. She shakes her head, blinking rapidly and trying to clear it, her cheeks flushed crimson.

Roleplay Listing

Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:32 am

The dream in the background fades and the professor before you seems to have clothing on once more as he ask you once more. “Well Allison.. Answer the Question.” he looks at you and it appears you had not even hear what the question was.

“I see well Allisan please stay after class, so we can talk about what we should do about this.” he tells you and returns to teaching his class. A few of the student looked at you and grin as some just look as if they felt sorry for you.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:07 am
Profile YIM WWW

Blushing deeply, Allie quickly buries her face behind her notebook, sighing and shaking her head. That entire daydream had become so strange...it was mildly unsettling, to be honest. Her daydream hadn't even been particularly naughty until then, and that particular image had been more disturbing than anything else. Well, she would take whatever came...it was her own fault for drifting off like that.

Roleplay Listing

Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:31 am

After class was over all the other students had left, the only one left in the class was your Professor sitting behind his desk taking papers from today class and sighs when he see you come up. “Allison, is there something going on with you? You get bad news from home or something? Lately you been unfocused with your studies and im getting just a bit concerned with your recent behavior. If I didn’t know better I was sure you was about to unzip me in front of the class.” he tells you as he write down something on a piece of paper and hands it to you. “That my number if you feel like talking please call me, your one of my well behaved students and I don’t want to see you in detention for slumping In your grades. Ok?” he smiles at you. “Now goto your dorm or where ever you girls do after class.” he tells you cheerfully.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:31 am
Profile YIM WWW

Allison blushes deeply at his choice of words, but nods, taking the number and biting her lip. "No, sir...nothing like that, but...thank you..." She says, giving a soft laugh, rising to her feet. "I...I guess I'll go. I should...get some studying in, or something. Sorry for the disruption, sir..."

Roleplay Listing

Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:10 pm

The professor smiles at you and watches you leave before he returns to checking the papers left to him by the students in his class.

I grin as I see her walk out of the classroom and begin to follow the student my mind still linked to her I find her name is Allison, though I could of figured that out when the professor called her name. Probing her mind I look and see where she was headed and what kind of fears she had that the twisted side of me could use against her in a later time.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW

For a girl who had been on the island for so long, Allison's fears were straightforward...the fear of things that lurked in the dark, things all too familiar. Such lay at the back of her mind, the girl too wrapped up in her current worries to dwell much on fear. Why had her daydream turned so strange? It was odd, definitely. She headed down one of the halls, stopping a moment and slumping against the wall.

Roleplay Listing

Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:46 am

I grinned at seeing her dilemma, her alone in a deserted hall was good fortune because it allowed me to mess with her even more, I knew I had made her embarrass in the class when she realized it was a dream, I should of let her unzipped the professor but that would of caused her a little to much embarrassment.

I transform into a professor she may have seen around the Campus, I could tell her mind wasn’t focus on her environment so turning visible in the deserted hallway would be ok without causing a commotion to the other students. Walking up to her I say “Well hello, im glad you came please come into the class room and we can get started.” I open the classroom door and guide her in by her elbow like Japanese tradition when wanting some one to follow.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:45 am
Profile YIM WWW

Indeed, the sudden appearance of the professor was a surprise, but she certainly hadn't been paying enough attention for it to strike her as strange. She struggled to figure out where she'd seen him, blinking and gasping despite herself as he took her arm and guided her into the classroom. She fidgets nervously, blushing a bit and biting her lip as she tugs her arm away.

"Get started...get started with what?" She stammers, completely lost.

Roleplay Listing

Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:29 am

Looking at her as if puzzled “You was assigned to me to help me with my experiment, aren’t you?” I ask her knowing she wasn’t assigned to any one. I pull out a clip board and look it over my finger gliding down the page. “Your one Allison Kurin am I correct? Is that your name?” as you look at it you see your name and your signature next to it. “So shall we begin?” I ask you as I close the door behind us.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Allison looked incredibly confused, but she nodded slowly, biting her lip as the door was closed behind her.
"Alright, I guess...I don't remember signing anything, but...that's my signature." She says uncertainly. Who was this man? And what experiment was he talking about? Nervously, she stepped closer, still watching him rather warily.

Roleplay Listing

Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next