View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 5:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 A Cool Respite (Komiko Takayama) 

Post Re: A Cool Respite (Komiko Takayama)
My tongue encircled the one that felt like a tongue in my mouth as my soft lips closed around it, the tentacle teasing mine as I suck on it like if it was a type of game. I moaned with each thrust in one or the other hole not really knowing which was going in as the other one went out, the pleasure was so odd but constantly bringing me closer.

I heard its words in my mind and now I truly felt like I was being raped both physically and now mentally as I knew now it wasn’t going to keep its promise he made earlier, I had no choice but to endure the assault even though the physical aspect of the attack was driving my body to the point of physical orgasm the mental attacked of knowing I couldn’t hide any thing to this creature made me feel soiled in some way.

“Ahhh uhhh Mmm P-Please leave my mind.” I beg throw muffled speech as my tongue wanted to enjoy its tongue, I was in a losing battle and it was confirmed when the creature had flanked me with the new form of rape, one I couldn’t defend myself from. It was something I wasn’t prepared for, the creature to break his promise.

The tentacle wrapped around my breasts continued to pull my nipples and pinching them I couldn’t help but think how much I liked this and the thought of what was going throw my head meant this creature knew as well. I thought to it my mind made up I had lost now that I had no way to escape with out the monster knowing how I would do it. As hard as I could I tried to form the word in my head knowing it was the words of defeat “You win.” and a tear started to roll down my cheek as I let my body take over and take in the pleasure it was feeling from this creature.

My mouth wrapped around the tentacle as I start to suck on it like a phallus in my mouth, my tongue riding up and down on it as my lips kissed the tip of it and went down on it once more seeing how deep I could put it in my mouth.

Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:51 am

(not a lot of descriptive stuff in this one... but I'm saving a few things for after. ^_~)

She finally gave in, even if it was out of despair. He'd described what he wanted out of her at the beginning, what did she expect, really? He was there in her mind, speaking always directly to her mind... he felt a little bit bad, but as her mind focused more and more on the pleasure, giving up her last attempt to fight him as she approached her orgasm, he figured she'd not mind much longer.

However, if she was convinced what he was doing consisted of raping her mind as well as her body, and though he considered delving deeper in her mind, perhaps even manipulating her in some manner, such as changing her mindset a little bit, perhaps even taking control of one of her limbs... he decided not to. At least, not yet anyway. If he was going to do something like that, it'd wait. She still hadn't climaxed, after all, and he intended to bring her off more than once, at least.

"Good. In that case, give in, enjoy yourself. That's all I'm after. And don't feel any shame... just think of me as manipulating your mind to want it as much as I'm manipulating your body, and enjoy yourself. Cum to your heart's content."

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:29 am
Profile YIM

It was humiliating to be talked down to like his but what choice did I have but to make the best out of the situation, my body had long accepted the treatment that creature was doing to be as I could feel the verge of climax nearing, the constant thrusting of both tentacles in my pussy and anus continued to flood my body with pleasure not resting a second to stop its assault on my holds.

I continued to suck on the tentacle still drawing it deeper into my mouth as I bobbed on it till the point I almost gagged because I went deeper then I knew how to, that brief lack of concentration where my body was totally absorbed in the pleasure was what did it. “AHHH!” I screamed out loud as the first wave of my orgasm had started, my holes locking down on the members within me causing the orgasm to become mor intense then I had imagined.

I bit down on my lip trying to regain control but it was to late as the climax continued and I started to squirt my love juices. “Yes harder Ahhh Uhhh! I want more.” I screamed out knowing how shameful those words was but the content orgasm flowed and I didn’t care as long as I could feel the pleasure of this feeling.

Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:12 am

(a bit of a review, as well as some new stuff. ^_^; Sorry for the long, long delay. I've had a lot of school stuff to deal with, unfortunately.)

Triumph. Komiko had lost herself now, her body giving in to everything Antipode did. But more importantly, more interestingly, she even said it now, pulling away from that tentacle she'd suckled on long enough to yell out her desire for more. Even in the throes of her orgasm she didn't want it to stop. Yes, this was at least in part because he cheated. Because of a chemical to make her much hornier... but even so, he had gotten what he wanted, and he felt terribly pleased, as though he was finally victorious.

"I intend to give you more. And more and more, as long as you can take it."

Inside of her pounded two tentacles, one in her pussy, moving in as far as would be comfortable for the girl with each thrust, pushing deep into her. It was thick and wide and filled her more than any human could do, and its slick hard flesh moved inside of her over and over, each thrust pushing her chest farther into the mass of tendrils that molested them.

The one inside of her ass moved similarly. It was a bit thinner than the other one inside of her, and moved with a bit more care, knowing how much more delicate that part of her body was. Yet it moved quickly too, and pain was far away by this point, the unusual pleasure being drilled into her, deeper than would be natural, kept up as this tentacle, too, thrust itself deep inside of her again and again.

But along with the squeezing of her body against those tentacles, something new began. She'd feel something rubbing lightly against her clit, teasing it, barely touching it, a very great change compared to how all the others moved against her with such ferocity. This light touch, a slender tendril moving as if tickling her, however, was merely the beginning of something much more intense.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:58 am
Profile YIM

The new sensation the creature was doing was intensifying the orgasm I was already having as the light touch alone had prolonged my orgasm. “Uhh Uhh! Yes, Yess! Right there don’t stop it feel so good Ahhhh!” I moan out loud thrusting my hips into the tentacles that was doggie style raping me as my breasts continued to be pushed into the mass of tentacles under me.

My hand continued to stroke the tentacle I was sucking on, I wasn’t sure if this was a tentacle or his penis, but it was different then the other tentacles within this chamber and I was determined to make this thing cum as it had made me cum, in the back of my mind though I was fully wanting the wonderful feeling from this creature the scientific part of my mind wanted a sample of this thing cum to look over later.

My tongue licking the tip of the tentacle as I slowly lick down the shaft of it, my hand moving up and down fast and with an erotic desire to pleasure the thing as it was doing for me. I no longer cared if this was dirty all I wanted at this moment was more pleasure from this creature but being new to this experience I was limited on things I could do to pleasure the creature using the little info I had on sex I started to suck on the tentacle once more moaning my own pleasure onto the shaft like it was something to transmit my own pleasure to.

I lay my chest into the mass of tentacle as I let my legs spread wider thrusting my hips into the assaulting tentacles as I grind the front portion of my sex into the mass of tentacles wanting more of it to pleasure me, I could feel my orgasm leaking down my legs my body feeling the exhaustion from the sex but I was determined to draw this out as long as it was humanly possible to the point I would pass out, it had seemed it had the same thing in mind as I had heard it say so in my mind.

Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:31 am

What a funny reaction. Antipode noticed her new mental processes, both her desire to make him cum, as well as to get his semen, was a very odd thing. Antipode wasn't a being that normally had sexual urges in the manner of a human being. He wasn't even from the same dimension, let alone designed anything like similarly. Heck, the thing she was dealing with right now was more a constructed avatar than his actual form, which would be something very hard to even comprehend if you thought and existed in only four dimensional space.

However, her desire was so intense that he felt almost bad letting her down, either by telling her the futility of her efforts, or by allowing those efforts to fail. So he was going to do something for her. He at least wanted to give her the semblance of what she wanted. All it took was a small bit of alteration, both farther inside of the core, as well as with the tentacles themselves.

With that done, her fucking would continue a little bit longer. The tentacle which she spent so much energy on licking and playing with responded to her stroking, to her tongue, moving against her, moving back against her tongue, battling it like it was french kissing her. The tendril shuddered in her grasp, wavering more quickly where she stroked, pulling towards her touches. It was, he hoped, a good show, one that would please her lust-soaked mind.

In her pussy and her ass the tentacles continued as before, but as she rubbed her pussy against the larger number of tentacles around her, several smaller ones began stroking around her opening, rubbing against her lips even as the one inside of her kept sliding over and over. Her clit was tortured yet further, ignoring her body's screams of exhaustion, ignoring even any possible oversensitivity to rub harder, several more attacking from other directions, seeming to move against every square millimeter of the sensitive nub.

The one inside her pussy pulled out, suddenly. Another, smaller tendril began winding around it, even as the one inside her ass continued moving without stop. This larger thing, made up of both tendrils, moved quickly against her pussy, and pushed in! It had a very different texture, being wound together and so not at all being slick, instead bumpy and quite uneven in size, but even so it was definitely larger even at its smallest extent... and it started again, quickly moving back to its original speed!

Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:32 am
Profile YIM

I was taken by surprise when I felt the tentacle that was in my very wet hole by now had left for a moment I was slightly disappointed because could feel the building up of another orgasm coming though the smaller tentacles had maintained the pleasure and keeping me very aroused it just didn’t have the same feeling of the larger one that was in my pussy which had recently left.

I had continued to stroke and suck on the tentacle that was in my mouth, my head bobbing up and down fast as my tongue licked on the strange feeling flesh, it was like the tentacle was slowly changing into something else in my mouth I could feel the tentacle in my mouth start to shudder and I smiled inwardly knowing I was doing it right, I could only hope it wouldn’t be to much longer. Not used to giving blow jobs my mouth was starting to feel sore but I wasn’t about to give up on the little guy right now.

I had stopped sucking on the tentacle when I felt a much larger tentacle that had a different texture and much more bumpy forced its way into my pussy. “AHHHH Uhhmm!” I couldn’t help scream out in both pleasure and surprise when it had enter me, I was glad I was so wet. Had that tentacle enter me when I wasn’t I was sure it would had ripped me in half, my hips rubbing hard into the smaller tendrils the speed of the newly introduced returned to the same speed it was before bringing me close to another orgasm as I moan I tried to maintain the stroking of the tentacle in had but was finding it to focus with the new pleasure thrusting in me. I struggled to start my sucking on the tentacle in hand breathing hard.

I could feel my body getting weaker as I was nearing the next wave of my orgasm, I only hoped I could remain conscious to get the sample I wanted from his tentacle I had assumed was a cock, the tentacles under me maintained there groping of my breasts and tickled my skin which was very pleasant I thought but my mouth was still getting sore from all the exercise I was giving it.

The tentacle that was in me was something I hadn’t expected and I could feel it bringing me closer to climax faster then the other one was doing and the one in my ass had already made that part of my body some what numb but I could still feel the pumping action of it which felt so good at this point I didn’t care if people thought of me as a slut when it felt so wonderful. I could feel my vagina walls start to twitch knowing it would be soon I wouldn’t be able to hold back much longer and I some what regretted being so weak at not being able to hold on longer, but I was deturmand to only cum after this thing did.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:15 am

But would it? It was, naturally, an important question, one that made the difference between what she desired and whether she would succeed. However, Antipode's alterations were complete. All he had to do was find the proper time to give her what she wanted. She was convinced she was doing it properly, giving him pleasure in a sexual sense, and that was perfect. Her desire to keep herself from orgasm as long as he did not gave him a lever to use to draw things out even more.

Yet it was a little too late to use it. She was already near orgasm, and so close that just stopping might not be enough. Once it reached a certain point not even stopping entirely would keep an orgasm from occurring, even Antipode knew that, and she was very probably at that point. So what he could do instead for her was what she wished, the satisfying relief she craved.

The tentacle in her mouth bulged a bit, more and more as her limit approached. The time limit she set for herself was something Antipode wouldn't seem to notice, the large wound up tentacle inside of her moving without slowing down, almost as if it was trying to make her break her word. As it moved inside of her, every bump and every oddity of its shape noticeable and feelable to the girl, however, that tendril in her mouth gave signs too.

Her sore mouth wouldn't much longer need to continue. For as it bulged, it finally went rigid in her mouth, even as the rest of Antipode's tendrils continued without caring to stop. The cum she'd been hoping for began to shoot into her mouth from the tip of the tendril, hot and gooey with a musky taste not unlike the aphrodisiac she had tasted earlier. However, only time would tell if it was, indeed, the same substance!

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:57 am
Profile YIM

My body seemed to do as it pleased as my hips forced its self onto his tentacle, I moaned as I continued to suck on the one before me grinding into the tentacle within me feeling every little bump on it exciting me even more, I wasn’t sure how long I could hold out because I was about to slip past my limit and knew at any time I would loose control and climax even if I didn’t want to.

I could feel the one pumping in my ass and it was making it hard to focus my mind at not cuming driving me further into the bliss of losing control, it was to hard for me to not submit to the wonderful pleasure I was feeling. My mouth running up and down his shaft or what I thought was his shaft was glistening from my saliva as I moved my head up and down on it faster.

My breasts was overly stimulated the nipples rock hard from the playful teasing of the tendrils, I moaned louder on the tentacle the vibrations of my moan would have sent a wonderful feeling to any human male cock but this being an alien I wasn’t sure if I was doing anything right. It had suddenly went rigid which surprised me, the momentary lost of concentration was all that was needed. “AHHH UHNN AHHH!” I screamed out as I started to orgasm, I started to grind myself hard onto the smaller ones under me forcing it to give me more pleasure. I put my mouth back onto the tentacle and continued to suck on it.

It was almost like we both came at the same time, as soon as placed my mouth on the tentacle it began to ejaculate I was moaning to much as I tried to swallow as much as I could but it was to much I had to take my mouth away from it as I started to cough out some of the cum from its tentacle. It kept cumming shooting its hot semen in my face and since I no longer had the tentacle in my mouth my screams of pleasure was no longer muffled. “Ahhh Uhh Yess harder, im cummming AHHHH!” I yelled out as my mind started to go blank. All there was right now to me was the orgasm and the creature hot cum shooting into my face and dripping off it.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:51 am

Ahh, an orgasm. Her second one, to be precise. That heightened level of pleasure bursting into the highest levels of her consciousness, nearly whiting out her very mind. It was the sort of thing that Antipode now lived for. The sort of thing he'd come all this way for, searched for, and was willing to cause human girls unspeakable trauma to acquire.

It was exquisite. In his own way, he might very well have enjoyed her passionate climax even more than she did. In a very different way, naturally, but in a manner nevertheless. So it would make sense, in its own way, that even knowing she was in the throes of such a rigorous explosion he'd push her yet further, actually amping up his energetic caresses, the thrusts of his tentacles inside of her, the tugging, the pulling, and the stroking of the endless fingers caressing and pulling on her most sensitive spots.

The tendrils inside of her started twisting as they moved, pushing against her pulsing body and responding with a sudden vibration as they twisted, rubbing their nubs and bumps and ridges against her flesh ever more intensely. Her overstimulated breasts were squeezed now, larger tendrils moving in and wrapping around, massaging them like large hands roughly moving over her frame.

The cum he had given her didn't yet have an effect on her. It didn't drive her to higher sexual desire... but then again, was it really possible to push her farther than she'd already been pushed? It had been warm, thick, but not actively unpleasant tasting. Slightly musky perhaps, but as she swallowed it and let more fall onto her mouth and body, it didn't give off any actively negative odors, or taste foul in any sense of the term.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:24 pm
Profile YIM

I had cum and I was exhausted and covered in the creature own cum as I felt it continued to pump the last of it semen into me my vagina on its own trying to milk the last drop as the bumps on its shaft that was in me continued to milk me for every last twitch of pleasure, I moaned as my shaking legs slid out from under my kneeling position.

My legs spread wide open and my face laying on its side on the cool soft slick surface as I panted hard from my exertion cum dripping over my vision and leaking out of my open mouth. The taste of its cum wasn’t unpleasant, deep within me I wanted more but my body only wished to rest my hand went to move a strand of hair from my face but it refused to move and bulked at the idea of wanting to move but I manage to do so and felt the cum in my hair.

Feeling the cum in my hair the first thought that came in mind was Ewww its in my hair but it wasn’t so bad with what I had gotten in return. I had closed my mouth quickly realizing I was losing my sample I strived so hard to milk from it but my mouth was so sore I could only close it part way as it stilled leaked out, I thought maybe I could get some samples out of my hair if I couldn’t keep it in my mouth, I tried to swallow it felt good the way it slid down my throat but I began to choke once more as it slid down the wrong pipe and coughed it out. I tried to push my self up with my hands and arms but it was futile as my hands slipped and my face landed in the pool of cum rubbing more of it in my face and hair, I didn’t mind much, it didn’t smell bad and had a pleasant taste to it.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:48 pm

She was really tired now. Her body could barely move, and it was obvious that pushing her farther wouldn't really give him anymore of what he wanted. So, reluctantly, the tentacles stopped their actions, and began moving away from her. He'd given her all the cum she could want, pouring it into her holes, shooting it into her mouth.... there was so much that it almost seemed like she was in a puddle of it, really. It was on her face, but also on her breasts, her hair, the rest of her body... there was a lot of it down below, at her legs and leaking out of her. He mused silently that he had ended up creating a good deal of the stuff... and he really did need to get rid of it somehow, he'd made it just for her. So, why not ask?

"If you enjoyed the feeling of it, I have a little more for you... even if you drink it as you did the amount you did just now, I could probably even save some of the rest for you to study. I've got plenty of it, after all."

Perhaps he didn't know what she wanted. Maybe he did. All he knew was that this was over now... at least, it was for the moment. He let her lay there for awhile, for long minutes if she wished, and if she didn't black out perhaps he'd grant her a request of some sort. Still... she was exhausted here, and he figured she wouldn't be able to continue on. If she could, he would happily oblige her, but that was a different story.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:13 pm
Profile YIM

I felt weak and not able to be able to stand up didn’t help my self-esteem to request more but my body had drained its self on that last most amazing orgasm I had, never had I cum so hard and strong as that alone. It spoke to me in my head and I nodded to him as my face was laying in the pool of cum at a few of the questions like ‘enjoyed the feeling’ and ‘a little more for you’ I struggled to answer “Yesss” I had said panting just to say the word alone was hard to say because of my condition.

This whole encounter didn’t make any sense to me, I knew it wanted the sex but was I his experiment to see how long I would last or was it deeper then that? There was so much more I wanted to know but my lids felt heavy as another vision slowly came to my mind of me laying on the floor in a pool of cum with two test tubes near my hand full of the stuff that was covering my naked body. I wanted more secretly but I had no endurance which frustrated me as I stared to wonder if he could of made my orgasm stronger if he wanted to or was he just toying with me making me want more for later?

I thought to myself sure he wasn’t reading my mind knowing he had promised he wouldn’t, ‘maybe I could find him later and see how far he could take it perhaps I could train my body not to be so weak, maybe some long hours in the swimming pool would bring my endurance up.’ I opened my eyes fighting the heaviness of them as they caught site of one of the retreating tentacles, I weakly grabbed at one as it shot out more cum into my face and slipped out of my hand as it retreated leaving as a weak smile was on my face my eyes closed once more as I felt the darkness rushing towards me.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:50 pm

It was too bad, really. She was already done, already passed out. But even as she did pass out, Antipode left a message in her... not in words, but in knowledge. A bit of knowledge, planted into her brain the way he knew how. Something she'd activate without even knowing it, in fact. It was the beacon to call him. She wanted to train herself, and see if the next time she could last longer? Well he'd make sure, as part of this beacon, that she'd remember that thought, that desire and where it came from. She wasn't going to lose it, he made sure of that.

So what was the beacon? It was a mental signal. When the time came, and she felt she was ready... when she felt she wished to speak to Antipode, or find him, that beacon would activate. It wouldn't be an actual call consciously from her. But her desire of it, to find out what she wanted to know, and the feeling of being ready for it, would call to him automatically, and he'd be there, just then.

He also was sure to give her some of those samples... he'd be amused to find out what she thought of them. In vials just as she'd picture them. When she would awaken in the morning, she'd feel fresh. A little sore, perhaps, but in her room. Clean, in her pjs, very, very clean, like after the mother of all showers. Her hair, too, would be perfectly done... and she'd wake up comfortably, except for being a little sore.

And there would be those vials on her counter. All the physical evidence that what she had experienced actually happened at all...

Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:18 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4