View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 10:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Cool Respite (Komiko Takayama) 

Post Re: A Cool Respite (Komiko Takayama)
I didn’t like being talked down to and it was almost insulting that this thing thought I was some kind of simpleton, I had a pretty good grasp of teleportation well at least the theory of it since the human race to my knowledge haven’t perfected it yet, it was the same thing as folding space on its self to look as if you had traveled a great distance but really the two corners had only touched by slightly overlapping one another. “I hate to disagree with you but I believe that would be considered a very poor and slightly misinform way to explain it, might have said folding space on it’s self would be more like it, but I believe your trying to make it sound simple for some one who hasn’t the grasp of quantum theories. Though I would have to admit any one capable of folding space onto its self would most likely have a way to manipulate gravity to create such a force.” I tell it as I was sure now the creature didn’t think me as some one lacking the knowledge of what it was talking about.

As I was talking to the creature my mind absorbed only in the debate at hand one of the tentacles had prodded me and subconsciously I had swat at it as if it was some pesky fly disturbing my thoughts, I hadn’t notice the others was in grabbing range though my hand was still resting on the tentacle that had let me touch it.

I listen to his talk about his true form and it led me to believe the creature was from the 2nd dimension though it irked me that it thought I wouldn’t comprehend what it looked like, this creature was starting to fray my nerves as it spoke to me like a child and the fact it said my mood wasn’t quite right for it yet. At that I took the tentacle that my hand was resting on and grabbed it like I was taking a kid in hand “Oh yeah? Well that sounds like some kind of challenge to me.” I quickly start walking to the sphere tentacle in hand and my movement was at a quicken paste even a child would have trouble keeping up with, I wasn’t sure if I would pass throw it or just bump into the sphere but I wasn’t going to take no for an answer at getting in.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:34 am

This was quite pleasing. The young woman was now arguing with him about how physics worked! It was an almost ironic thing... but it was still rather endearing. Even if she felt he was talking to her like one would a child, he was still enjoying it. Her energy was quite pleasant, and the fact that he actually told her she wouldn't be interested in the inside made her want to enter even more! He couldn't help but decide that this meant he'd have to actually let her in, whether she was ready or not... of course, whether she regretted it (briefly, before pleasure overtook her) afterwords wasn't his concern, now was it? She wanted inside, after all!

"Hmm... yes, that is a manner of doing it, I won't disagree. But I don't use that method. My method works because I am not a four dimensional entity... other dimensions, beyond length, width, height and time exist, but they are wound too strangely for your kind of life to notice them. I, and others like me, however, live in the landscape of those dimensions, which interacts with your own somewhat rarely. In the same way that you don't but occasionally interact with a two dimensional surface like a wall.

When she moved towards the sphere, it also moved. Not to get away from her, but just away a tiny bit. Its intent was to allow just a bit more time, so that she may stop if she wished. The sphere seemed to open, then. And so, she could see inside. It was a bit more pink, and definitely softer. There were several kinds of tentacles inside, and it looked somewhat moist. It was definitely warm, though, a comforting, moist warmth that might seem inviting, compared to the way it was outside by now. He'd been lowering the temperature slowly since they started talking, after all. It might seem nicer.

But the strangest thing was that it seemed designed for an occupant. Like... she could go into it, and it could close up, and though she might be trapped inside, she wouldn't be crushed. And, in fact, that was it's intent. To take a girl inside of it... for a much more thorough pleasuring than just the tentacles outside could manage.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:25 am
Profile YIM

I had paused when the sphere had open, the pink interior looked pleasing but what didn’t seem right was all the tentacles in side I was thinking to myself what was with all the tentacles this creature had and of all places why inside the sphere, I had stop and looked closer inside the sphere, it seemed it was meant to carry one person, was this thing really a single entity or was it a type of organic ship of some type with an AI for intelligent’s? I had thought maybe its tentacles was a why for the original creator to control this thing, but one thing I was sure of it was a life form by all means.

I look at the thing and ask “Why are there tentacles inside there? Seems it would get kind of crowded in there with those things waving about?” I tell it my hand still holding tight to the tentacle like it was a child’s hand. I wanted to go inside to see if it was as comfortable as it looked minus the tentacle of course, the pink interior made it hard to really distinguish any real shapes inside but if I went in I was sure to find out. It looked moist in there and I wasn’t sure I liked the idea of being wet for just sitting in it. “Why is it so moist inside or is that just the way the light is refracting in there?” it seemed a logical reason I could be damp in there if the light didn’t seem to bounce off the surface right would cause an illusion of being wet like a mirage.

I decided if I was to figure this one out I would have to at least get a closer look so I advanced the rest of the distance to it, I had leaned inside it some my hand still clutching on the one tentacle and with my free hand I started to touch the interior of the sphere trying to see if it was really wet in side or an illusion. Bending over with the school uniform always seemed to have the effect of showing ones panties to any on lookers, at this time it would be a good bulls eye with my lacy blue and white striped panties. The first thing I did notice was it was soft inside, in fact it was softer then my bed and I could see how this would be inviting just to sleep in.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:25 pm

Laughter. That's what she'd hear inside her head. His laughter. Not malicious, not mean, but amused, like she was saying something funny. It was friendly, too, and not at all demeaning sounding... he'd had to practice to get precisely the right tone to not offend, especially since different humans felt differently, but he managed it this time, at least. Not condescending or anything at all... he just found her words funny, and that was the honest truth. Was she actually naive enough to not realize it? After what he'd told her earlier, and everything?! She really didn't get their purpose, after he'd told her precisely what he was going to do to her? Well, then. She'd totally stepped into it, she wasn't going to get out of this one. She was going to find out first hand!

"I can answer your question, or instead, perhaps, I could show you. You might with to remove your clothing, first, however, so as not to get them soiled."

Was he really going to just trap her? It was too funny to not try. But perhaps he could at least warn her, first...

"Although be advised... I still intend what I mentioned before, and you know how much easier entering me, or doing as I suggested, would make that. If you wish to resist your inevitable fate longer, perhaps you would best avoid it. But then, it's inevitable, so you might as well have your curiosity sated first."

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:03 am
Profile YIM

As I was bent over feeling the inside it started to laugh, it wasn’t a harsh laughter but the kind like laughing at a joke. I started to wonder if I said something funny, his laughter was kind of contagious because I started to giggle, with a smile on my face I asked it. “What’s so funny? Did I say something funny to make you laugh, share the joke at least.” I told him still giggling lightly.

The interior was moist to the touch and when it said he could answer it by disrobing and climbing in forgetting I still had his tentacle in my hand I stared to nibble at it feeling apprehensive about the idea of getting in naked, my tongue feeling the texture of what I had in my mouth I looked down and gasped quickly taking it out of my mouth and blushing and I released the think hoping that my sucking and nibbling on it didn’t hurt it to much.

I had completely forgot why it was here in the first place and it did tell me why after reminding me I had looked around for an escape but realized there was none and they was with inches of me, all those tentacles and this was my last school uniform, I felt I had no choice other then to do what it said. I reluctantly started to remove my clothing giving the creature a strip show before it.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:27 am

So she really had forgotten! So caught up in trying to understand him that she had forgotten all about his intention, and what was going to happen to her. Well, that was alright... she remembered now, and even if she would have run away if she'd been able, and she definitely would have, she seemed to be acquiescing quite well. Of course, she did seem to think she needed to follow his orders, as if he was going to force her into there or something like that. His tentacle there near her hand wavered once she let go of it, staying close to her, closer than any of the others, still.

"Though perhaps you're a bit less curious now, you don't have to enter there at all... I really only suggested it because you seemed so curious, anyway. And your clothes, well... no need for them to get all wet, or ripped apart, either."

He sounded cheerful, as though he wasn't threatening her, or wasn't about to rape her. Of course, he was going to. It was a pity, though. As she removed her clothes on her own, it was a sight that a human boy would love to see, perhaps would even find interesting, even if she felt she was plain and uninteresting. Yet he wasn't a human boy... and he didn't find, well, sexual interest in humans. Not in the way a human would. Oh, he appreciated her body, knew it was good as humans went, but his interest was more what she was feeling, anyway. And he was looking quite forward to what he was about to begin doing.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:01 pm
Profile YIM

I had stripped down to my undergarments now my striped laced panties and my white laced bra the only thing remaining at this time, I had folded my clothing to buy me some time at looking around for some way to escape, the windows was blocked, but it wasn’t likely I could escape that way since this was the third floor, I would fall to my death if I tried climbing out the window.

All the doors appeared blocked as well, even with an opening they would capture me with ease and with so many tentacles it would be easy for this thing to snuff out my life within a blink of an eye, there was no logical way out of this other then submitting to its desires. Unlike that plant thing this thing had intelligent, its mind logical and it could kill if it wanted to, instead it was content at just raping me and boasted about its sex better then any I would have felt.

I was worried about my safety and hoped he wasn’t the sadistic type. “You promise I will not be harmed in any way? I want your word on that.” I told it trying to sound brave though I was very much afraid, no longer having logic to distracted me of my fears, as things turned for the worst, though I was still curious about the chamber inside it, perhaps there was a weakness in there, maybe being able to stun it and be able to escape. “Ill go inside the thing if you say it wont hurt me, but I still want your word.” I tell it as I think about that chamber inside of it hoping I wouldn’t kill it if I did something. Just the thought of killing something made my nausea.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:45 pm

She was down to her undergarments now, and was definitely at the edge. All he really had to do now was give his promise. And in fact, he fully could, in this case, because it wasn't anything he hadn't intended in the first place. Of course, he could offer her even more than that, especially since she was actually giving in... he figured he might as well, since it would definitely encourage her to not fight any longer. But first, there were a few certain things to take care of. She definitely wanted to find a weakness, and find a way to hurt him. He definitely didn't want that. How to dissuade that carefully...?

"I promise I won't harm you... I have no interest in hurting you anyway, since it feels about as good to me as it does to you. My intent is entirely the opposite, and I give you my word you will not be hurt. However, of course, if you somehow try to hurt me, in such a place as there, I'd naturally defend myself, and then an accident might occur. I would recommend you avoid it, and just relax."

He hoped she wouldn't think he was reading her mind from that little bit... but of course he was. He knew her plans, but he could deny it, anyway, if she said he was. The tendril she'd been nibbling on earlier stayed there near her, touching her shoulder lightly. It was the only one to touch her, and didn't make any effort to grasp her or anything at all like that. It just stayed there, like it had been doing.

"Oh, yes... if there's anything else you'd like, specifically, any specific requests, feel free to ask. Not, of course, not to do it, since I am, but anything to do with it... if you'd like to wake up in your bed, or else wouldn't like anything in your rectum, or things of that nature."

Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:39 am
Profile YIM

I thought to myself ‘Could he still be reading my mind, and what could he do to me in that chamber within me?’ these was just a few of the questions I had asked myself. I didn’t want to give him a promise because to my knowledge I have never gone against my word, always being a woman of honor and keeping my word to people I gave it to. I slowly removed the rest of my clothing, once naked I covered my exposed area with my arm and hand covering my womanhood as I blushed there naked to this creature, its tentacle had touched me giving me a slight chill as if this thing was pushing me forwards into the pink chamber that it had waiting for me.

There was nothing I could think of doing as my mind raced for some logical way out of this predicament that seemed to be futile to even think of a way other then let it do to me as it willed. A tear running down my cheek as I thought about it, being forced once more to do something I didn’t want to do, how humiliating this was to sub-come to a blob of tentacles and not able to fight back because of its size alone.

I had to remove my concealing arm and hand from myself so I could climb into the chamber leaving my backside exposed to it as I did so, the moisten inside made it slippery to get in and I could imagine how much slipperier it would get once I was trying to find a place to sit, I thought at least it wasn’t cold slime that would be making contact with my body.

I tried to stand up once I got inside of the thing and took a few steps I had slipped and fell on my back and slid into one of the tentacles inside of the chamber coming to a stop where the tentacle was between my legs resting on my sex parting my labia slightly tickling my clit, the warmth and slight touch sent a wave of slight pleasure throw me, I didn’t like that because only a slight touch had did this to me, was it like a jelly fish that shot out spears, but instead of poison it shot pleasure throw your body?

Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:28 am

(Sorry about being gone the last few days... computer problems. >_<; It sucked!)

In fact, the tendril touching her wasn't actually urging her forward. It was being a little bit friendly, instead. She'd nibbled on it in her mouth, after all, and Antipode figured that she'd be a bit more comfortable with that one near her than all of the others, since the others had yet to join her in any real fashion. It seemed, though, that that was not the case... yet she still moved, and still removed her clothes.

And still entered the body he had created for this occasion. It was different... no one had actually willingly entered by their own power before. Generally, he carried fairly writhing forms into the soft area, to finish what he had started outside.. yet nothing had begun in the least, and Komiko would feel the warm, wet insides in a state of conscious examination. In the end, however, it didn't make all that much of a difference, however.

As she slipped, and fell (totally not his fault, he'd say to himself!) and slid, he was surprised by the reaction. Already she was feeling pleasure, even though he hadn't actually done anything to her! Antipode found this amusing, and decided, this was the perfect way to start... and so, he was going to have to continue this. Very shortly.

"Komiko, with just the slightest brush to your labia, without even the slightest effort on my part, you're already feeling pleasure. Is it too much to suggest that you welcome what will be coming next? Because when I actually act (and there was a hint of humor in his voice) I can make you feel vastly better than that mere touch."

And an example was in order. The tendril she'd brushed against started to move, then, wriggling slightly, and then, more importantly, rubbing carefully. It moved up and down slightly, rubbing first of all against her outer lips, spreading them just a tiny bit with the slight pressure the appendage placed upon her, and then, as it moved up and down, it rubbed against her little clit as well.

But this lasted only for a short time... and then the tendril pulled away, on purpose, not touching her at all!

Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:33 am
Profile YIM

I had gasped once more as the smaller tentacles had spread my outer sacred lips teasing the area when anther tentacle had started sliding up and down between my labia brushing purposeful on my clit sending waves of pleasure throw my body and with out warning it had stopped, the waves of lust slowly dissipating as I started scooting backward to get away from the one that had just teased my sacred place between my legs.

The moist surface of the chamber made sliding very easy to do but to have been quickly moving away was a mistake when I felt the other small tentacles slide past my butt and right between my legs each little tentacle passing by my sensitive nub bringing back those pleasant waves or pleasure that I liked but felt it was wrong to enjoy something like this. “This is wrong what you want to do to me, why me? Im no different from any of the other girls?” at least I had hoped I wasn’t but I was sure the other girls wouldn’t of like how those tentacles had felt.

I was feeling confused and it was a shock when I had discovered the chamber was now closed, but a pinkish light of the interior was still visible, was the membrane that thin to allow light inside this cozy little place that was moist and warm? I moved slightly this time being careful not to find another pleasure feeling tentacle between my slit though they where very pleasant to have tease my spot of joy. I wasn’t going to be taken so easily and thought if I didn’t put up some fight this thing would get the idea to come after me again thinking I was an easy victim of its lust for my body, I didn’t think it cared to much for my mind, at least I was sure he wasn’t reading my mind, for he had promised he wouldn’t.

I timidly poked the side of the inside of the creature to see if it would rupture breaking a hole into it, it was like poking some one belly soft and smooth yet warm and moist, I had figured it was to soft of force to break an opening into it so a punch in its side would at least do some thing, I didn’t want to hurt the thing but I also didn’t want another raping of something with tentacles, the last one left bruises all over my body and breasts that made me sore for a few weeks. I had punched it and I forgotten newton law of physics, a place like this so moist and slippery I ended up losing my footing and landed right on one of those tentacles, it slid between my folds sliding fast past my nub making the feeling even more intense. “AHHH!” I moaned at the rush of pleasure that flashed throw me.

Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:40 am

It was kind of funny, really. In fact, it was really funny. No matter how much Komiko struggled, no matter what actions she took in this little place, she was doing nothing so much as pleasuring herself with his tentacles, and no matter how much she fought, it kept feeling ever better for her. He knew she didn't wish to give up, didn't wish to stop fighting and just give in to him, but it was entering a very weird stage. Inside this sphere, big enough for several people to fit comfortably if it was needed, Komiko kept slipping and sliding, and rubbing her most sensitive areas against the wet tendrils that were just there, no matter how hard she tried!

"Why you? Well, because I decided upon you, to start with. I don't think anything ill about you, you should know. You've in fact been very entertaining, and putting up a very good and heartfelt fight. I rather like such things, and perhaps in the future, once you know what I'm about, I shall visit you again and you'll be less bothered by all of this. You're also responding really well to even the lightest touch. It's all rather... endearing."

As the intense pleasure washed over her, Antipode had enough waiting. It was time to take her, especially while she was still in such a pleasured state. It would be easy, he figured, to cause her to not merely succumb, but want it. After all... how could one resist such a pleasant experience? Of course, it was rather easy, but he was certain she wouldn't look upon this experience the way she had the other.

The tendril began moving of it's own accord not long after it rubbed her... it was obvious enough at first that it was her falling on it, not him, doing it... then, however, as other tendrils began to approach her, the one there pushing her labia, spreading her lips, actually began to move. It started moving up and down, up meaning towards her stomach, teasing her, not penetrating her in any way. But it kept rubbing against htat sensitive nub of hers, didn't it?

Several other tendrils reached her, then. Not wrapping around her arms and legs, but tracing against her sides, moving down her back. Several moved to her stomach, began tracing her flesh. One rubbed her neck lightly, as two began, slowly, to wind their way around her breasts... but they were all just merely starting.

Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:26 am
Profile YIM

Before I could move the creature had ideas of its own and the tentacle that was just under my sacred spot began to move and wiggle teasing my pink nub below, I gasped when it started that. “Stop that, don’t do that Ahh.” I moaned and slid back away from the tentacle and slap the tip of it when it was clear from me. “You should be ashamed of your self.” I scolded it waving a finger at it then realized soon enough it was going to have its way with me now, though it was hard to tell every thing with in this cocoon was a pink tint to it eve the tentacles which made it hard to tell if it was wall or something else with out a closer look.

Though I had enjoyed the feeling I was still unaccustomed to enjoying the fact of not being in charge let alone the idea of being taken with out my consent, I hated the fact this thing was teasing me about my clumsiness, it was one of the reason I never tried out for any sports other then swimming since I been here, I had away found my self in compromising positions when I tried doing something physical.

Being pressed up against the wall the tentacles began brushing my sides and I even had a few touching my neck, and the way it was touching me there brought out a moan because it felt nice but what made me gasp and moan louder was the one that assaulted my breasts, my nipples slowly getting erect from the feel of them as one slide up my belly. That pesky one that was between my legs found its way back there opening my labia and began to move up and down finding that pleasure zone once more.

Goose bumps on my skin started to rise as the sea of tendrils caressed my body, if I had been an outsider looking in it was like I was being swallowed by a pink grass seemingly touching every part of my body. Moaning from the pleasures I reaching between my legs to find the one teasing my nub. “Ahh Uhm I-I said stop that Ahg” I told it as I tried to find the right tentacle the was rubbing my pleasure button. The wave of pleasure rushing throw me was pleasant but I felt so wrong to enjoy such feelings, it didn’t seem it was holding me down but I was afraid if I tried to get up I would just fall down again giving the beast more reason to tease me for being a klutz and the fact I was enjoying the way it was touching my skin, it was like an erotic massage.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:09 pm

As her pleasure grew, Antipode watched her carefully. In here, she was trapped, although she seemed just as much trapped by her own clumsiness, by which she kept landing in compromising positions, as by his own tentacles, and his own actions. As the tentacles moved, tracing lightly over her flesh in most places, but focusing ever more completely on those most sensitive, most pleasurable areas, her body, even if twas unaccustomed to the pleasures he was giving, or at least of receiving them the way she was, reacted nevertheless. Her moans, her reactions, all of them were very lovely, and cute in an almost innocent way besides showing her enjoyment of pleasure.

Though she might feel wrong for enjoying it, she was still losing, that was very much clear. He ignored her words, instead focusing on how she was reacting... which was quite intensely, actually. The tendrils winding around her breasts began squeezing gently, pulsing, kneading on her breasts with careful skill. Her hard nipples weren't touched by those ones... but other ones came, slender ones with slight bulges at the tip. They opened up, and latched onto her hardening nipples, beginning to suck on them lightly. It felt almost like little mouths beginning to suck on them, but it was a bit more intense than that. And certainly quite pleasant, from any perspective. Now, if he used one of those down below, and he certainly could... well, he wasn't going to even penetrate her before she came, at least not yet. And she was to enjoy herself much more before the end of this.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:50 pm
Profile YIM

Each time I pulled away a tentacle from my sex another just replaced it making the feeling more intense then the last one and what made it even harder to resist was the ones around my breasts gently squeezing and pulsated, moving my free hand I tried to pick them off like weeds in a garden only to have another one replace the one I had removed. One that was different had latched onto my nipple, instinctively I went to grab it and remove it but as soon as it started to suck on my nub it immediately harden.

I had gasped but instead of pulling it off as I was about to do, I ended up pressing it down onto my nipple crushing it firmer onto my nub. Another one had appeared and latched onto that nipple, my other hand busy with trying to remove the tendrils from my sex I was helpless to act upon that one and I could feel my self slowly enjoying that pleasure I was feeling. It was like this thing knew just where to attack my body to cause the most desire and pleasure in my body. I hated this because I felt so dirty and was beginning to want more of it, I knew I was beginning to weaken under its pleasant assault on my body and my body wants would win out over what I knew what was wrong but soon the haze of pleasure would cloud my mind till I didn’t care and I would have lost this fight with this creature. “No Stop please.” I moan out.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next