View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Prescription: Tickling Pixies (PiaM) 

Post Prescription: Tickling Pixies (PiaM)
It was that time of the university day. The time where classes stopped and club activities went about. It was required that the students partake in one club. That was unless they were physically unable to do so. Yoko had been placed in that unable to participate physically category. Instead she was drafted into being the nurse's assistant during those hours.

Yoko had just finished changing into her assistant nurse outfit. The uniform was made up of a light pink short sleeve sailor blouse and a tight skirt in the same color. Both of these clothing items clung to her body, showing off her charms. A white apron with a small bow in the back went over these two items. White lace stockings were on her slender legs, being held up by a white garter under her skirt. On her feet was a pair of white high heels.

The university nurse had insisted on Yoko wearing this outfit. The main reason the nurse stated, was to bring out her cuteness. It had been a rather boring day, so far which was odd. Normally there was a student in one of the beds. The nurse normally told her they were suffering from some sort of ailment or another. Yoko knew better though, that it was probably an attack victim. The university had some interesting locals to say the least. Most of them using the students as their own personal play things.

Yoko herself had suffered under these attacks, and because of them was currently on anti-depression medication. "Yoko I'm going to go make my rounds, and make sure there are no stranded sheep." Yoko looked up from the book she was reading, and wished the nurse luck.

It wasn't unusual that she was left alone in the office, while the nurse went on patrol. Due to the creature attacks, students were usually left in out of the way places. This meant the nurse had to patrol the grounds for any such students left out in the open. They were normally brought here after being cleaned up some place else.

Closing the text book she was studying from. Yoko decided to make her rounds around the room. She fixed the beds so they looked freshly made, while making sure the privacy curtains worked. The next thing she normally did was take inventory, so the nurse knew how much medical supplies she actually had. Little did she know, that her day was about to become more interesting.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:49 am

Post Re: Prescription: Tickling Pixies (PiaM)
It had taken a while, but eventually the inevitable had happened.
The pixies had discovered the wonders and mysteries of the Shokushu School ventilation system.
This had increased the pixies opportunities for scouting out potential "playmates" tenfold, as they no longer had to take effort to be hidden, and compete with other, larger monsters for hiding places. Now they pretty much had access to all of the campus buildings.

Once they had discovered the air duct that led to the Nurse's Office, they had been enchanted by the lovely assistant working there. The little devils had wasted no time deciding that they needed to play with her as soon as they they had the chance.

So, this day, several of them had quietly entered the office, and cunningly hidden themselves, waiting for a chance to strike. In the meantime, they had the chance to admire her beauty. Silently they watched how the tight skirt highlighted her womanly hips, while the pink of her uniform brought out her girlish, cute side.
The heels, they noted, not only made her feet appear more dainty and feminine, but also gave a pleasant curve to the calves of her legs.
And when she bent over to straighten the beds.. the pixes found it hard to keep silent when the hem of the skirt slid upwards along the lacy silk of her stockings.
Soon they would get to play with her. Soon..

Suddenly, the silence was broken by the ringing of the telephone.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:48 pm
Profile YIM

Yoko's hand was about to reach out, and grab a bottle of some kind. Then the phone rang, which caused her to jump a bit. In her time in the office, the phone had never ringed once. She was beginning to think it was just there for decoration. The phone rang again, as she ran over and picked it up. She placed the clip board holding the supply sheet on the desk. Unknowingly she had just missed discovering one of her admirers.

"Hello, you've reached the nurses office. The nurse is currently out, but if it’s an emergency you can call her pager. The number is..." Yoko suddenly stopped, when she realized on the other end was a girl being attacked. The girl must have randomly dialed a number, and by chance got the office. Eventually the line went dead, and Yoko hung up the phone.

Yoko fell back into the nearby chair, and let out a rather depressed sigh. Her eyes looked up at the ceiling. She was technically helping the university get away with what happened to these girls. She knew that only a small percentage was probably attacked. It help keep the attacks under the radar, as anyone who tried to warn anyone was viewed as insane, trying to pull a joke, or something else.

Yoko had learned rather quickly to keep the attacks on her to herself. Anything said by the girls in the office, was dismissed as false hood. She found it was easier that way. Even though it was rather depressing, thinking about what went happened on the university grounds. Yoko stretched her arms up towards the ceiling. Her rather flat bosom became more apparent through the apron. Yoko just sat there rather bored, and depressed looking.

Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:27 am

The pixies had no clue why Yoko was sad. They put it down to boredom, a condition that humans seemed to be very susceptible to. In fact, humans often inflicted this condition on themselves, for some reason. But Yoko, she should not need to be sad for long. They would make her laugh, and smile, one way or the other.
In fact, the pixies had prepared themselves specially for this. One absentminded biology professor had left a stuffed bird, a seagull to be precise unattended after class. That one was now stripped, and the pixies armed with long white feathers..

And, now, it was time to strike! Unbeknown to Yoko, three of the little devils had hidden themselves under her chair. Now two of them darted out, and up beneath her skirt. The last one, a male with green wings, dressed like a cross between Peter Pan and Link, flew up in the air, flourishing his feather.

"Fair damsel! We shall rescue you from the foul beast of depression!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:21 pm
Profile YIM

Feeling something fly up her skirt. Yoko suddenly jumped out of the chair, as it was pushed back. Then some sort of bug flew up in to the open. No it wasn't a bug it was some sort of pixie, or at least she thought it was a pixie. Then the though hit her on what had flown up her skirt. "Hey get out from under there. I don't remember given you permission to look at my panties." Yoko's hands were currently trying to flush them out, by smothering her skirt against her form.

Her legs were currently closed, so hopefully that couldn't get at her more private parts. The tightness of the skirt would make it hard for them to stay under there. That is unless they wanted to be crushed. "What's up with the feather any way, and I doubt you can cure my depression." Yoko had never actually seen any birds on the island, so she had little idea where this green pixie produced a feather. She just hoped there was only the green one, and the ones under her skirt.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:51 am

The pixies hidden under Yoko's skirt scrabbled to get away as she tried to get them out. Yoko squeezing her shapely thight together prevented them from doing anything to her panties, but it allowed one of them to wiggle its way further up under the tight pink outfit, up along her back.

Green did not heed her protests. "Why should a fine girl like you be cooped up her, all maudlin and sad? We shall make you laugh, put a smile on you face!"

Another pixie landed in Yoko's neck. Pulling the fabrick of her neck back, it tried to wiggle its way down under her dress that way.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:07 am
Profile YIM

Yoko's back arched, as she tried to get the pixie out that had managed to sneak in. Her hands were having a problem reaching the small critter, as it had reached her mid back. Then she felt another one pulling at the collar of her blouse. Apparently it was trying to get in that way. Running over to the mythology text book she had been reading. Yoko's fingers quickly turned to the index, hoping there was something on pixies in the book.

Her free hand swatted at her neck, trying to keep the bothersome pixie away. "I don't remember asking you to help put a smile on my face." Turning to the text book page, Yoko quickly scanned over the entry. She didn't like what she was reading; as it basically told her pixies were tricksters. Great I don't want to make their job easier by stripping. Hmm that gives me an idea.

"I don't know why you choose me to give a smile to. I mean there are girls who are much more attractive on this island then me. However since you seem intent on doing whatever it is to me. How about we play a small game first? "

Yoko held the text book up, which showed an illustration of a small pixie becoming human sized. Unfortunately the game she had in mind was twofold. "The first part of the game is a question. Did pixies evolve into elves, or did elves create pixies? The second part of the game is simple. Two teams will grow to human size, and fuck in the beds over there. One team will be one male, and one female. The other team will be two females. All you have to do is keep from climaxing for a half hour."

Yoko doubted the pixies could go full size, and in that thought couldn't win the game. The first part was more out of curiosity, since it is coming straight from the source. "Oh I forgot to say what you get for winning; if you win I'll strip to my undergarments." Hopefully they couldn't win, or she would be wearing less clothing than normal.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:02 pm

he pixies were prone to just ignore the demands of their various playmates, but not in this case.
Truth to be told, Yoko, had them with the magic word: Game.

"Oh, that first one is real easy.." Green started. Putting his face in serious, learned folds he continued. "To answer your question, a few things must be clarified. For instance, the elves consist of several people, some quite different to each others. There is, for instance, the norther variants, who perhaps corresponds most closely to most mortal conceptions, but even amongst them there were at least three distinct tribes. Then there are the sidhe, who.."

"BOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!", yelled a head with messy pink hair sticking out from under the hem of Yoko's skirt.
"We are kinda related, but none come from the other, OK? I didn't quite hear you.. Do you want us to fuck?"

"Yup!", another voice came from underneath Yoko's dress. "We get to fuck on the bed, and then we strip of her underwear!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:32 pm
Profile YIM

She had been listening to greens explanation, when the pixie was suddenly interrupted by another one. This pink one seemed to give a much quicker explanation, of what the green one had been trying to say. Then she heard another voice coming from under her skirt. Yoko closed her eyes, and scratched her head. "Will you two get out of my clothes, or you won't be able to play."

Yoko figured she had them at the word game, and they would do anything to play it. Unfortunately they apparently needed clarification on the second part. "You need to be human size in order to have sex on the beds. You also need to last for a half hour without climaxing, if one team climaxes you lose the game. I stated I would strip down to my underwear. I never said anything about taking it off."

Hopefully they couldn't make themselves human size, or if they could any magic they had would be drained. Just in case she might as well add a rule about that. "The teams are also not allowed to use magic, or get any sort of magical assistance at all. Doing so will lose the game for you all." Yoko was hoping to buy herself some time. In that time she would hopefully think of another game, if they managed to somehow win this one.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:16 am

"I thought we were to strip off your underwear.", the muffled voice under Yoko's dress said. Something was crawling and struggling beneath the tight fabric, and soon she could feel something tugging at the strap of her bra.

There seemed to be some confusion about the rules of the game, judging by the high speed chatter among the pixies, but it was suddenly cut short.

Someone knocked on the door. "Anyone here? Delivery from the labs! I need you to sign for this package!", a male voice said. The pixies reacted with lightning speed. Pink poked her head back up under the skirt, and green quickly followed. "Act normal!"

A man entered, carrying a package and a clipboard. "Hello there, miss!" he said. "You must be Miss Nakakouji, the assistant nurse, right? I need you to sign or this delivery."

Right about then, Yoko felt the first gentle brush of a feather against her inner thigh.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:13 am
Profile YIM

Yoko rolled her eyes at the apparent miss communication of the games rules. "Hey stop pulling at my undergarments!" It was becoming obvious that they were beginning to frustrate her. Yoko's eye twitched, as she was told to act normal. That is easy for you to say. After all you're not the one with pixies in your clothing.

"Yes, I'm the assistant nurse and of course I'll sign for the package." Yoko would take the clip board, and sign her name on the dotted line. Feeling something brush against her thigh, she jumped a bit. "Is everything okay Miss. Nakakouji?" Yoko gave a light grin to the delivery man. "Yes, I just have a case of the hiccups." Taking the package from the man, she would wait until the door was closed.

Yoko sighed in relief, as she placed the package down on the desk. It was odd to receive a delivery when she was around. Once more it from the labs, as far she knew the university only had the student labs. I wonder if that is what the off shore facility is? Yoko suddenly remembered the pixies under her clothing. "You can come out now he's gone, and I'm going to be sitting down in a chair. That means if you don't want to be crushed. Then get out of my clothes."

Yoko sat back down into the chair, as she crossed her legs at the shin. She still didn't want the pixies near her intimate spots. Tapping her finger on the desk, she waited a few minutes before leaning back. Hopefully the pixies had all gotten out, as she leaned back in the chair. It seems they only care about getting my undergarments off. They've yet to attempt removing my apron, or any exterior clothing. Meaning they have a low comprehension, or don't care about such things.

Yoko gave a depressed sigh, as she was going to have and explain things in a simpler manner. "You guys are making me more depressed by having me explain the rules of this game, so many times. I'll explain once more, but if you don't get the rules by then you automatically lose." She would wheel herself between two beds, and under a clock.

"Four of you will use your magic to grow to my size. The Four must consist of one male pixie, and three female pixies. Those pixies will then divide themselves into two teams. One team will be made up of a male and female pixie, while the other team will be made up of two female pixies..." Yoko then pointed a finger from each hand at the beds. "The two teams will get on the bed and fuck for a half hour..." Yoko then pointed up at the clock above her head.

"You need to last that long without cumming, if one team cums then you all lose the game. You cannot use your magic to help the two teams, or you will lose the game. If you win the game, I will remove my outer clothing." Yoko leaned forward, and untied her apron, and pulled it off her body, as if showing the pixies what she meant by outer clothing. Yoko would then put the apron back on. "Do you guys understand the rules now?" Hopefully her simpler language and visual cues had helped them understand. Because if they didn't they were out of luck, and would need someone else to play with.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:01 pm

"Ok! I think I got the gist of it!" Green said. He had emerged from underneath Yoko's outfit. "We have sex on the bed, you strip. Sex and nakedness. We can do that."
The other pixies were giggling and laughing underneath Yoko's dress. Evading notice had been fun.
"On the bed, right?"

"Can I help?", a feminine voice said. Another pixie, this with long hair and matching wings had emerged from her hiding place somewhere in the room. She landed on the bed, and struck a sexy pose.
"Say, human girl, do you think I can make him grow big?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:28 pm
Profile YIM

Apparently the green one had gotten the idea. It was better than nothing though. "Yes, on the bed." She said in a rather bored tone. This had taken longer then she had anticipated. Another pixie this time a yellow one, and apparently female came out of hidden. This one landed on the bed striking a sexy pose. "Yes, you can help. I'm not sure you can make him human size, but if you mean the other type of big. I'm sure you are more than capable of doing so."

Yoko knew they still had to meet the condition of growing human size, but she was getting the feeling that they didn't care for that part. There was one pair with green and yellow. All they needed was two female pixies, and she knew there were more around. "Well it seems we have two players, so now all we need is two more females." She was hoping the prospect of playing this game would draw more of them out.

Yoko stood up from the chair, and pushed it back over to the desk. "I like to remind you all, that you need to be my height in order to play this game." Yoko remained standing with her hands on her slender hips. She had to wonder how much longer this was going to take though.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:21 am

"Your height?", the little blond one on the bed asked. "Well, you are a bit taller than me. Let's see.."
Yellow raised herself up on her toes and stretched her hands to the air. Incidentally, this also displayed her almost transparent, gossamer dress, supplemented by tiny lacy stockings.

"Well, this is going to take a bit of magic.. I think we need more of us."
Green put two fingers into his mouth, and whistled loudly. Several tiny heads popped out from their various hiding places.

"But hey! I don't need magic to grow big with you around", Green added. He positioned himself in the air, so that Yoko could see a big bulge in his pants, before landing beside Yellow.

"So, what would you like us to do?" Yellow added with a lusty gleam in her eyes. "I like it when people watch me."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:12 pm
Profile YIM

Yoko was slightly amused, as the blond one tried to grow by standing her tip toes and reaching for the sky. Unfortunately it didn't seem to be working for her. Yoko did note the dress, and thought it to be rather nice. In this environment with horny inhabitants running around, the dress probably wouldn't last long, if she were to actually wear it.

The sudden sound of a low whistle brought Yoko back. Her head swiveled around, as she saw more pixies popping out of hidden. This isn't good I'm surrounded. Then again they are rather small, so it is safer to travel in numbers. Seeing the sudden bulge in greens pants, Yoko's grey orbs closed. "Yes, you seem to be quiet healthy in that department."

In truth she really didn't care for the size of greens phallus. The term magic had come out of greens mouth though. "You can only use magic to make yourselves my size. Any use of magic while you are having sex will cost you the game. You may choose any position you feel comfortable with. Now before we begin we need two females." Yoko let her arms drop to the side, and was hoping things would go smoothly from now on.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 130 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next