View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 An audience of one (for Airi) 

Post Re: An audience of one (for Airi)
<"Pleasuring young women, like games? I do find singing pleasuring... and dancing... then there's fights I do so love watching a nice fight!">

I was soooo naive then... it was kind of cute how little i understood about the world and how it worked! course now I know better but still I stood there unmoving just smiling and swaying in place looking at the tentacles i could see.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:32 am

Was this girl serious? He thought he was being rather clear! Had she not encountered any monsters on this island yet or something? For a brief moment, he was silent, watching her carefully. If he was a human, the expression on his face would have been one of perplexity, perhaps even disbelief. But that wasn't something he could express readily, through features or anything like that. Showing only a mass of tentacles made such things rather hard, after all.

<"Um... I suppose you could call it a game, if you'd like.">

He almost felt bad about what he was going to do for some reason. Almost. But the result would be just fine, so there was no need to worry! His wavering disappeared and he became, instead, quite excited. After all, her cute naivety would soon be gone... replaced by certain other cute things.

<"How about I show you what I mean, instead of just talking about it?">

A few of those appendages moved to her, then. One wrapped quickly, but carefully, around her waist. Others started moving to her limbs, not really taking away her mobility yet... but he was clearly grabbing her, and quickly, too!

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:22 am
Profile YIM

<"Show me? uhmm well I don't know..." >

I grew a wee bit self conscious at parts of himself wrapped around parts of me gently. I looked between the... the... shokushu... that he wrapped around my limbs, they felt kind of weird but, I was too curious to do much and I didn't know to be afraid of Antipode, How could I? Rape was a foriegn concept to me despite the fact that I was technically owned by an alien race even at that point in my life.

<"Why are you doing that?>

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:02 am

(sorry about all my delay... with school assignments, it made it hard for me to actually post!)

Antipode's feeling of reluctance seemed to melt away. What he desired was right here, and his hesitation seemed almost misplaced now. The tentacles moved quickly now, no longer showing their hesitation or even staying away in the least. They moved with a clear intention, and began slipping into poor Airi's clothes.

This first indignity was where it would begin. She couldn't escape now that she was grasped in so many tentacles, but this was merely the beginning. Not only were they inside her clothes, they began to tug at them. Antipode didn't respond with words quite yet, feeling his actions made what he was doing very, very clear.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:12 am
Profile YIM

"<Ehh?? what are you doing???>"

I asked in a slightly panicked tone as I felt the odd shokushu begin wiggling their way under my skirt and top. I held my halds over my waist as best I could with the shokushu wrapped around me. I had no clue at all and it showed on my face. I still honestly didn't know what sex was!

"Mr. Antipode stop that! It's bothering me!>"

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:24 am

The lack of understanding was noted. He was already delving into her mind far enough to realize that her thought process was one of complete bewilderment! Surprised, he decided he might as well explain to her in a more... pleasant manner.

"What I'm going to do is going to be quite pleasant, honest. It might not seem like it, but trust me. You'll enjoy it."

Okay, so he might not have been the best at that sort of thing. Regardless, the tendril that wrapped around her held her fast. Others moved quickly, methodically. They tugged at her panties, pulling them down before nearly anything else. Her skirt was undone and fell to the ground after it. Then tendrils slipped inside of her shirt, and even began to unbutton her.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:26 am
Profile YIM

<"Pleasent? are you... hey~! wait?! why are you doing tht?!">

I was worried as my panties were slipped down my legs and off my body letting the cool air run across my bare nethers. I looked wide eyed at the tendrils as my skirt slid to the floor showing odd my naked bottom and the blue bit of hair that sat below my waist to the room. I looked even more afraid as they began to unbutton my shirt.

<"Ack don't look! put my clothes back please mr. antipode! This is embarassing!">

Aolright so I was never tough skinned, honestly i had begun to tear up as more and more of my skin was revealed to the air. all this was happening so fast and it was so strange I didn't know what else to do, crying was my second reflex next to speaking in japanese.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2