View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 9:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 An audience of one (for Airi) 

Post An audience of one (for Airi)
The auditorium was an unusual place. No one ever seemed to go there, and in fact it was one of the most deserted places on campus. Except, of course, for the very rare occasions when the entire student body, or at least parts of it, went there, either for concerts, announcements, or other unusual events. Really, it was the perfect place to be alone, because your chances of running into anyone else were very small.nOf course, if you waited long enough, you'd be surprised who'd come marching by...

And so, Antipode waited. He'd been here before, and noticed, once or twice, that the place actually was sometimes occupied by students. So he decided to set up a little trap. Since almost nobody came here in pairs, the first girl to come in and spend some time in the auditorium would end up with a little surprise. Hopefully, one that turned out more pleasant than not.

However, the downside to all of this was that Antipode would rather quickly get bored. Waiting in a place where there was no guarantee anyone at all would come this day would eventually get irritating, even for him, and he'd end up giving up, and going off to the dormitories or some other much easier place. Really, that's why he never used this place in the first place! In fact, he was actually reaching that point yet again, when, surprisingly enough, the door opened, and someone entered...

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:01 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: An audience of one (for Airi)
I gently nudged the door open; I glanced about the room a little. The auditorium was in disuse it seemed... at least this one there were about 3 in all. This one was the least often used and with that some of the seats were mighty dusty. I didn't want to bother my roommate with my singing even though she really liked it normally, she was studying after all.

I came here because I wanted somewhere I wouldn't be disturbed. I wasn't in the school uniform, instead I was in my own set of clothing; sleeveless, dark colors; long cloth detached sleeves, a short skirt, long stockings and matching boots. All fit pretty tight... and I had padded my bra today... I didn't like being as flat as I am.

I moved towards the stage quietly with a simple shift of my hips as I moved; it wasn't a sexy sway, it was cute if anything I'm sure!

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:57 am

Antipode was actually somewhat surprised. He hadn't really expected anyone to come in, and he watched quietly as the girl entered. He wasn't going to bother her quite yet... instead, he silently sealed the doors to the auditorium. He made sure that the area was sound-proof, and that nobody would be able to enter the room, or disturb her or the girl in any manner at all. He didn't want any distractions, after all, and for now, the girl would have time to enjoy herself. Why was she here, what was her reason for entering this auditorium?

She was certainly an attractive human, though of course that didn't mean Antipode actually found any arousal in the human form. No, he was still an alien, even if he understood what humans found attractive, after painstaking research. Indeed, this girl was quite pretty. And that walk of hers was quite cute, just as she might have thought it was!

Now everything was set... but he'd wait, a little longer. He was, after all, quite curious.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:04 am
Profile YIM

I offered a sweet subtle whistling as i walked calmly onto the stage. I cleared my throat gently before pulling a small device from my skirt pocket. had been a gift from my producers; and it never didn't work! it was an amazing little music player!

I flipped over one of my sleeves and attached it to a small slot in the garment; another gift... I mean they tried to get me to lie to make money or something but... I guess... well they were always so nice to me.

The music was a simple tune, electronica; I slipped on an odd mic, yet another gift... it gave my voice a little haunting electronic quality and I just liked how it sounded to me when it was on and since no one was listening I could use it without people judging.

And then I began to sing; a gentle shifting into a gentle playful dance that matched the music well. ((Miku Hatsune - Anger))

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:08 am

(what amusing music!)

What amusing music! Antipode watched silently, allowing the girl to sing the song she had chosen. While he was not the most expert at human music, or any of the human arts, really, he had to admit that for the human voice, her range, the sounds she was making, and in general what she was doing was quite admirable. He certainly knew that any of his avatars would rather enjoy the music if they heard it, and they were human, so it made sense to him that it was pleasant.

Regardless, he let the music go on, until the song had ended. Then, of course, it was time to contact the young woman. At first though, he stayed silent, allowing her one last moment to reflect on the music she had just made... and then, he would contact her. It would be merely mental contact for now. A voice in her head, nothing more. A voice that came not from her ears, but solely from her mind. A voice that was definitely not hers, and came entirely from somebody else.

"That was quite lovely music, young lady. I applaud your efforts, for you have pleased your rather small audience quite well. May I ask what your name is, before I show my appreciation more in full?"

Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:27 am
Profile YIM

I finished and smiled to no one; I didn't care at all! I was just happy right now. I stretched and swung back slightly before i heard a voice and fell back with a bit of a yelp.

"ita! Ga oshiri!" (Ouch! my butt!)

I exclaimed wincing and whimpering just a little; the sudden fall on such a hard surface really did hurt pretty badly for me anyway. When the pain had faded I looked around.

"donata desu ka" (Who are you?)

I asked when I saw no one there
"doko ni imasu ka" (where are you?)

I looked frightened, or maybe worried that I was losing my mind. And when I worried, I spoke in japanese. I decided then to answer mr. voice's question.

"Watashiwa Katsuragi, Airi." (I'm Airi Katsuragi)

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:54 am

(ha. This might take me a moment. :D )

Antipode took a short moment to adjust. Now to respond to the young lady in her own language. It wasn't all that hard, once you understood how human thought patterns worked.

"Konnichiwa. Ogenki desu ka?"
Hello. How are you?

"Watakushi no namae wa Antipode desu."
My name is Antipode.

"Watakushi wa koko ni imasu."
I am here.

Perhaps it was a little awkward, but he wondered if she would continue using this language. Its possibilities were quite extreme. Merely using an odd form of word for the self, such as watakushi instead of the more common watashi, said wonders. Watakushi, in fact, was ridiculously formal and polite, to the point of it being rather odd to hear a modern speaker of the language use it. It allowed him to give some sense of himself that wasn't easily expressible in the modern English language... how interesting.

Not just that, but his entire sentence structure, the way he used formal instead of casual sentence endings, and in fact bothered with complete sentences instead of saying something easier and less formal, such as "namae wa Antipode" instead of the much longer form, suggested even more. Such delicacy in language was, really, something Antipode was enjoying terribly much.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:26 am
Profile YIM

Mr. Voice... 'Antipode' had started to use japanese? That had been a little shocking. so few here seemed to really speak the language, it soothed me to hear it spoken so sweetly too.

<"Oh hello there Mr. Antipode but... what do you mean by you're here??? I don't see anyone. Are you in the rafters?">

I asked in japanese my face showing my confusion well; and I knew people told me I was adorable when I was confused.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:28 am

As she continued to use that language, so would he. After all, if this was more comfortable for her, which it seemed, and helped relax her, which it definitely seemed to do, it would be much easier to simply respond in that language... besides, why not use a different language for once? He used only one far too often. So he continued speaking that language, using the oddly polite, somewhat unusual forms of the language as he did.

<"When I say I'm here, I mean I'm here. You can't see me, because I'm invisible for the moment. After all, you'd probably be distressed by seeing the parts of me that I would be able to show. Anyway, may I call you miss Airi instead of miss Katsuragi? I'm sure it'd be easier that way.">

Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:12 am
Profile YIM

<"Just Airi is fine Mr. Antipode, I don't even like my fans to call me Ms. Katsuragi... heck I don't even want them calling me Seiren. And what do you mean I'd be distressed by your looks? I'm sure you're a pretty young man.">

Course I didn't know he wasn't human... then I'm still a fully accepting kinda funny minded girl after all so hell I'm sure i would have accepted him either way then! until he told me what he was going to do... and I actually grapsed it...

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:27 pm

It was indeed one of the sweeter, and definitely nicer, responses he'd ever gotten from a human girl. She seemed not to mind terribly much, or even really notice he was merely talking into her mind, instead of where her ears could hear. But Antipode responded in quite the friendly manner, even if the answer might not be the one Airi would be the most impressed with. He wasn't delving yet quite so deep as to judge her reactions to things she hadn't seen yet, after all. Sure he could, but that tended to get rather... noticeable.

<"Alright. No honorifics of any sort then, Airi. And I can see why you have fans. I had not heard of you before now, but you are quite impressive, in your human way. Now, keep that in mind... I regret to inform you I am not a nice looking young man. Nor am I human at all. In fact, you could say I am a being that does not exist within this dimension as its true self... and the form I use is one of convenience, and not the true one.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:19 am
Profile YIM

<"Not human? not from this dimension? really? you're not even an alien then... I don;t know what to call you then... uhhmmm... I'm all confused now...">

I whimpered softly looking to the ground before sitting with my legs crossed hands pressing down on the skirt holding it down to the ground hiding anythng from it's... y'know I still dunno if mr antipode had eyes...

<"So... hmmm I dunno what to say I've never talked to something not of this; existance. are you like a ghost or something?">

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:26 pm

(Sorry for the delay... I've been busy with work. >>;; )

Antipode listened to the girl with a bit of amusement. She was certainly a friendly one. To her questions, he would happily, cheerily answer.

<"Well, if you go by the definition of a lifeform or intelligence from a planet that's not earth, then yes, I am an alien. I'm just even stranger than most, since I don't really live in four dimensional space. In fact, what I have here on this world is much more akin to a video game avatar than it is my actual physical body. That's not quite accurate, but it's the easiest way to get the thing across. Thing of an avatar whose two dimensional sensations you can feel, though that would be hard to process, and which you can control in two dimensions, which is much easier to understand, and also think of that avatar as an actual physical part of you projected onto that two dimensional plane, and you have something a little bit closer to reality.">

Was he going over her head? Probably! Still, he hoped she would continue being nice when he revealed what he was really after. For now, he showed part of himself. Several tentacles, on the far end of the ampitheater, near the door, appeared. He was a tentacle monster!

<"There's a bit of the form I take here. I hope you don't get too scared, for I am very unhuman.">

Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:34 am
Profile YIM

((not a problem i've been busy with things too))

I looked to the far end of the room and the odd viney things that he had showed to me; it wasn't frightening really it wasn't. just because I'm japanese didn't mean i knew what ero-shokushu was! Not all of us are perverts...

<"Odd vine things? are they like fingers or something? do you even have fingers... you're pretty interesting actually! have to admit it though you're very unique looking so far.">

I smiled slightly tapping a finger again my hip shifting slightly from time to time, i was fidgity.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:06 pm

How funny, this girl seemed to have no fear at all. It was rather endearing, though he wondered how she would be in other respects. How her tone would shift when she realized what he was here for... well, it was time to start it, then. No need to continue waiting any longer.

<"Well, not really fingers. More like tentacles. I suppose you could say I use them for my own pastimes. I'm sure you'll be bothered now that I mention it... but the thing I generally use them for is pleasuring young women. Sounds perverted, I'm sure... but this mental link isn't just for words, you see. It also applies to certain human sensations...">

And at that point, the tentacles approached. They didn't touch her yet, and they didn't move terribly fast... but they would be there anyway in only a few seconds.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:55 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next