View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 12:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The Shadow Out of Time (Vera) 

Post Re: The Shadow Out of Time (Vera)
Vera was far from amused by her predicament. The monster was growing stronger, becoming more alive at her cost. She rubbed her wrists as they were released only to suddenly make a choking gasp as the tendril dragged her behind Plague. The Head Girl stumbled off the table and quickly regained her balance as she followed. The tendril around her throat loosened showing what would happen if she resisted.

Her insides continued to quiver as tendrils poked and prodded at her glistening folds and swollen nubs. She gritted her teeth as she took long deep breaths to keep herself under control. Vera was already cursing the school for sacrificing her like this. The woman was already worried by what this monster meant by beautiful friendship. It was not like the staff and higher ups would mind donating a student to such a worthy provider.

"So what will happen to me then?" she finally asked, doing her best to keep a steady gaze at Plague.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:38 pm

"Well..." he pondered the thought, dragging her forward a few more feet before he turned, taking a seat on the edge of the sarcophagus, the muscular tendril around her throat tightening in a command as a few others pushed her down to her knees at the base of the stone stairs, "That really depends on a number of factors, I suppose..."

"My own whim, of course, is to be considered..."
he took a long drag from the cigarette, exhaling through the slits of his nostrils, "And there is, of course, the fact that I have been gone for so very long. I suppose your fate depends on how useful you prove and the information you can provide me... questions of mine you can answer..."

"Not here. I have no interest in damaging any more of my donations to this institution. The venue I will leave up to you. Shall we adjourn to your quarters, or would you rather be ushered to mine?"
he raised a scaled brow as he asked her.

Simple folks never sense the devil's presence, not even when his hands are on their throats.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:13 am

The student had no choice but to follow and allow the tendrils to push her to her knees. Completely nude and collared with a tendril, the Head Girl was nothing more than a pet now. She sat on her knees with her hands resting over them as she kept her gaze lowered. There was no point in being defiant while in this state.

She was not sure if it was a threat on mention of being useful. It was doubtful she would be discarded even if her use ran out. This being seemed to feed off her emotions or something. Already proven that it was not difficult to get her body aroused, she was a free meal whenever the creature desired.

Another half threat was asked in the form of where to go next. Though she did not want this thing in her room raping her, it was not like she had a choice in the matter. Her room or some demon plane? Was not a difficult choice. "I suppose my room. Are you going to have me walk with no clothes on all the way back to the tower then?" She replied cooly.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:32 am

The demon looked a little taken aback at the accusation, "Why, of course not. I may be many things, my dear, a demon, monster, scourge on humanity, but I remain a gentleman."

He snapped his fingers and Kohryu appeared with a freshly laundered uniform, the lapels starched nicely, folded on the arms of the strange homunculus. They held it out to Vera, bowing their head as they allowed her to take it and begin to dress. Everything down to the underwear was provided, and though it was school issue there was nothing about it of sub-par quality.

Plague, meanwhile, began to bandage his tentacled face with fresh linens. She could see now how he tucked the facial feelers back along the curve of his chin, forming what could easily be mistaken for a human face beneath the layers of bandages he applied.

"So your humble abode, as it were? Good, I had hoped to see what kind of lodgings a "head girl" was afforded here," he nodded respectfully, donning his trenchcoat and hat with a flourish as he waited for her to continue dressing.

Simple folks never sense the devil's presence, not even when his hands are on their throats.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:13 am

"Hmph.." she huffed softly as she accepted the uniform and began to dress. It felt good to have some fresh clothes despite her still soiled body. The Head Girl took her time, pulling her long silver hair back behind her shoulders and ensuring she looked presentable. A foolish thought as she doubts that her clothing will remain on for very long.

Once dressed, Vera sighed as moved to what is left of her old uniform. She pulled out the light blue sash, tying the two torn ends together before slipping it across one shoulder. Turning to face Plague, she saw that the he was wrapped in bandages once more. He looked somewhat humanoid though out of place witht he long trenchcoat and hat.

There was no point in stalling. At least she would not be collared with that tentacle as they move through campus. But with most still attending class, there would be no one around to help her against this being.

When the creature seemed ready, Vera began leading Plague out of the warehouse and the art building and out onto campus. The Head Girl kept quiet as she led the monster to where she lived knowing that this may lead to several more visits in the future. Unlike ordinary students, Vera stayed in a tall tower that held the suites for all Head Girls. She led the creature into the elevator and went up to one of the higher floors.

The ding of the elevator signalled it's arrival. The doors part revealing a well lavished hall leading to various suites. Leading the way, Vera took her keycard and swiped it at one off the pads, unlocking the door. Sighing softly she lets the creature enter, revealing her room. The place was spacious with a balcony with a view. The furniture was nice but not overly rich. A desk with a computer showed that the place also acted as her office for dealing with business.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:48 pm

Plague stuffed his hands in his pockets as he follows her out of the warehouse, looking for all the world like a burn victim or someone recovering from a major surgery. Generally people pitied this thin, acetic shape of the demon before they feared him. It was simply another weapon in the arsenal, another way to get close before he struck.

When they finally arrived at the tower, he found himself enamored with the lavishness of the building. The builder truly had an eye for the beauty of architecture and it showed in every inch of the inside of the decadently decorated hall.

Brushing past her as they entered her apartment, he looked around, gaze crawling across every visible surface.

"So this is how a head girl lives?"
he asked, turning back to her, "I suppose it's true what they say, then, membership does indeed have its priveleges."

He cracked his knuckles loudly, falling to a seat on one of the available chairs, "Now tell me, what did you do to earn this position? How many others like you are there?"

Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:20 pm

She closed and locked the door behind her as Plague walked in as if he owned the place. He seemed to be pleased with the lavishings and how one of the top students of the school lived. But the tour ended there as the monster fell back into one of her chairs and moved straight to business.

Prisoner in her own home, she was left to answer his questions. At least it was only questions and she was not bound and nude. "There are five other Head Girls on campus," she answered calmly, "But majority of them have been inactive due to various reasons. All Head Girls are seniors who have caught the Headmaster's eye. Whether it is physical, mental, or academic is based on the Head Master's preference at the time. Beyond that, it is a matter of maintaining order in the school and doing whatever special tasks the Headmaster and NICE labs has for us."

It was a brief summary but it revealed all the key points. It was troublesome when the other Head Girls were much too soft to actually do their job. Leaving her to all the punishments was trying to say the least. But perhaps they were busy pleasing the Headmaster which would take focus away from her at least.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4