View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 A lesson learned (for Aerios) 

Post Re: A lesson learned (for Aerios)
Aerios allowed Caels hands to fumble with his tendrils for a moment before they became a irritation. Lightning fast, two more tentacles fired out of Aerios's body and wrapped themselves around Cael's wrists. Roughly, Aerios pulled her hands together and raised her arms above her head, preventing her from using them to grab at his tendrils anymore.

"Ah ah. Didn't anyone teach you it's rude to just grab someone like that?" Aerios said, a note of badly suppressed glee at the hypocrisy of his own words. "And you wish me to stop?"

Aerios punctured the word stop by grabbing Cael's breast with a particularily rough tendril and pulling on them slightly, tugging the mounds of flesh away from Cael's body. The touch was frim and determined. However, Aerios was careful to make sure he didn't make it uncomfortable for Cael.

"You know, Kyrios was right. You humans do lie a lot," Aerios said, "Why in the world would you want me to stop if you feel good? And I know that it does feel good for you, don't try to deny it."

More tendrils began to grow out of Aerios's body, joing those that were already swarming over Cael's body. Oozing over her waists, they began to grope down towards her thighs and legs. Slowly, firmly and intimately, Aerios began to caress and rub against Cael's lower body, running his tentacles across the girl's inner thighs and hips, gently massaging her soft little bottom and playing with the flesh of her calves. Again, he did not make his touches overtly threatening or sexual in nature. Case in point, he had not gone for Cael's crotch or private areas. Furthermore, he was at this point, content with exploring the girl's body through her clothing.

"Ah, so soft, so delicate.... delicious," Aerios muttered to himself as he continued to grope Cael's delicate flesh.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:59 pm

Cael's cried out as her arms were yanked painfully up and over her head, binding her wrists together as her panic and fear sent her into another fierce series of useless struggling. Her hips shook back and forth while her slender legs began to try and kick at the blob holding her tightly within its coiled tendrils, "Let... me... go...please..." her soft voice pleaded out, tears starting to pool in eyes.

Her words of further protest were silenced as the blob's tendril coiled harder around her covered breast, pushing it harder against the fabric of her school uniform and nearly outlining them. As the creature pulled firmly upon her sensitive orbs, her head leaned back as she gave off a strangled moaning whimper, her eyes closing tightly pushing the tears down her soft pale cheeks.

"Just leave me alone...please...I don't want this..." Cael managed to choke out between the snaking tendrils rubbing and touching her body, carressing her as she might have pictured a lover doing. She shook her head again, her silvery white hair tossing about her lithe body as she struggled again, "...please..." she plead once more, nearly sobbing.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:59 pm

"Hmmm? You seem... quite against this..." Aerios said. He spent a few more minutes intimately exploring Cael's body, enjoying her soft flesh and her delicate scent before suddenly and quickly withdrawing all the tendrils on her body except for the large one around her waist, holding her up. The tentacles caressing her legs and stomach, the tendrils wrapped around her breasts and the buldge that was trapping her arms above her head. Every single on except for the large one simply vanished back into Aerios's red, gelatinous body.

Aerios didn't intend to let her go. No, worked up as he was, he wasn't going to let her go until he had thoroughly entertained himself on her. However, it is one of Aerios discovered that to have the girl crying and beggin him to stop bothered him. He rather disliked seeing Cael cry in his grasp and being able to sense the fear, and sadness eminating from her. With that realization, Aerios decided to try a more subversive tactic.

"Hmm. I never do understand why you humans deny what you're body so obviously feels," Aerios said, "But, if you truely are so against this, I shall offer you a chance. Prove to me that you at your deepest, you are against this and I shall let you go."

With that, Aerios placed the young albino girl onto the ground before him, letting her stand on her own feet "Well then, let's see how determined you are to get away. " he said, "Strip."

As he uttered the simple command, Aerios gave Cael's shirt a gentle tug. "Take everything off," Aerios said, "And do it yourself. If you are willing to go to that extreme. I will let you go."

Then, almost as an afterthought, "I am offering you a choice, Cael. I am fairly certain in most of your other encounters, that luxury was not given."

Aerios still wasn't completely sure that Cael has had other experiences. After all, the memories he saw in her mind were still kind of fuzzy and obscured. But he knew that she on some level remembered them. And it may be a good way to scare her a little, even if they were truely just nightmares. And how Aerios enjoyed playing mindgames with his prey.

"And consider your position. You may of course, refuse my offer," Aerios said, "But if you do that, we may as well simple proceed where we left off. You simply give me the joy of stripping you. And I assume you..." Aerios cut himself off purposefully here, lowering his voice seductively. As he did, two tentacles briefly grew out of his body and gave Cael's nipples a soft flick through her shirt. "You will enjoy the... disrobing much less if it is by my hands."

Aerios allowed a moment of silence to pass. "So what will it be, sweet-cheeks? What is your decision?"

Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:20 pm

Her breathing was ragid as the tendrils and tentacles finally pulled away from her body while hot tears slowly dripped and rolled from the corners of her tightly closed eyes. Her body gave a hard spasm as she gasped trying to stifle her own sobbing. Moments passed and the blob began to speak once more to her, seeing just as friendly and curious as it had from their first meeting as it offered her a chance to prove that she didn't want it...him?...to continue fondling and touching her. Her hopes flared as he had stopped and now he was offering her a chance to prove her words and they disappeared just as quickly when he told her what she had to do to prove it.

Cael's pale cheeks flushed scarlet, she couldn't strip in front of this thing...much less anyone else for that matter. It was just to humilating and embarrassing to think about. She didn't know what he had meant by other encounters, she'd never encountered anything like this before and with the way it was going she was hoping never to again. Already on a tenious edge from her own fear Cael highly doubted that even if she gave in that this blob would keep its word. Furrowing her brow and wrinkling her nose Cael's eyes shifted down, her head lowering and following her eyes at her thoughts as she bit down lightly on the corner of her bottom lip. It was obvious if she didn't the creature intended to remove her clothing on its own...what sort of choice was that strip or be striped? Cael shook her head, muffling her sharp gasp with her hand as the creature interupted her rapid thoughts as it flicked two red tendrils against her covered nipples.

Her eyes remained focused on the ground, as she finally voiced the whirlwind of thoughts that had plagued her. "Why...why me? ...There are plenty of really pretty students that come to this school..." Cael's voice trembled as her emotions nearly poured out from it as she spoke ever softly, even her cries of protests hadn't even been really very loud. Pressing onwards, "You're just toying with me...aren't you? You won't keep your word..." Despite her initial curiousity and not wishing to judge anything by first appearances, Cael did not trust very easily as she had learned from her upbringing and the other various private schools that she had attended the only one she could truly rely upon was herself.

"But it isn't like you've given me a choice..." Her pink eyes sparkle, brimming with fresh tears as she sits there trapped by the tendril around her waist.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:02 pm

"You don't trust me? I'm hurt," Aerios said, in a pouting sort of voice, "But, I will admit, I can't blame you."

Upon saying that, Aerios's voice suddenly became gentle and soothing. "And..." Aerios again interrupted himself, reaching a tendril down towards Cael. Placing the very tip gently on her chin, Aerios lifted her face up until she was looking at him. He even went so far as to move his core to the very edge of his body, opening his single, giant, deep scarlet red eye and stared back into Cael's gaze. "I choose you... because I like you. And of all the other 'pretty students that come to this school,' I only wanted you."

And with that, Aerios sudden pulled himself away from Cael. "You know, I hate to make girls cry. So actually, I was intending to keep my word," Aerios said, "And to prove it..."

It must have shocked the young albino student, Aerios simply let her go. The tendril coiled around her waist released itself, and Aerios himself slid away fromt he girl, retreating back to a distant corner of the room. Two more tendrils oozed out of him, but he did not move towards Cael. Aerios simply folded the tendrils in front of him, emulating the appearance of a person crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Go," he simply said, "Run along. Even I can't reach you from here. If you want to start running, now is a good time."

Her embaressment was very endearing and her saddness really made Aerios just want to cuddle her. She was much too desirable to give away. So, Aerios obviously wasn't planning to let her go. It was merely another one of his techniques to try and break the girl to him. And Cael was already in his trap, surrounded by layers of powerful EM fields. If, at that moment, Cael decided to try and flee, she would discover that outside the classroom door was not the school hallway, but a vast desert waste of scorching heat and bleaching white hot sun.

Inwardly, Aerios smiled. It should prove amusing to see what Cael does, take her chances with the desert illusion or remain in the room with Aerios.

Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:19 am

Cael stood for a moment in disbelief, staring at the giant red blob as he had simply just let her go. Sniffling, she began chewing absently on the corner of her bottom lip, her pink eyes just watching the creatures retreat away from her. There were no two ways about it, she was confused. What had it...he wanted with her and then why did it grab her. Cael's thought did not linger long on her newly offered freedom, not seeing the dangerous trap that had awaited her.

Still facing the blob, Cael gave a small bow. "Thank you..." With that Cael grabbed up her school bag and her parka and headed out the classroom door. Had she known that the glaring hot sun would have been awaiting her right outside of it, maybe she would have put her parka on while still in the classroom but she didn't. The illusionary sun and empty desert surrounding her suddenly terrified her. The shifting reflecting sands, the burning and blazing sun hanging high in the sky sorching the ground with no shelter or cover to hide behind or around. The mental illusion crushed against her as she darted out the door, making it nearly 3 steps before her run came to a crashing halt as her mind brought all the pain to life. Tumbling onto the desert, her vison blinded white she curls into a ball, screaming and crying into the choking sands.

Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:35 pm

Aerios watched Cael as she lay on the sands, curled up into a ball, screaming and crying. In reality, she was merely lying out in the hallway of the school. But Aerios could tell that in her mind, she was actually suffering under the white hot sun of the illusionary desert.

Part of Aerios grew concerned for Cael. Her reaction to the illusion was much stronger than he had anticipated. The fear and the pain coming from her mind were so real that Aerios physically winched when he sensed it. Ok, that particular illusion was going a little too far. As such, Aerios began to move foward towards the door. He wasn't ready to release Cael just yet. But he had to tone it down slightly. Aerios was not a sadist. He didn't want to cause true suffering like that. Upon reaching the door, Aerios used another tentacle to slowly close it. As he did, he conjured a small cloud in Cael's illusionary desert and used it to block out the sun above Cael. The moment the cloud arrived to safe Cael from direct contact with the scoraching sunlight, Aerios shut the door behind her with a loud click. And with that click, the door behind her vanished, trapping Cael completely within the illusion of the desert. The cloud above may have provided Cael some shade, but it was small and Cael would not have been able to move very far before coming out from under it's protection.

Having done that, Aerios spoke again, this time projecting his voice directly into Cael's mind. To Cael, Aerios's voice would sound like it was coming from everywhere.

"Dear me!" Aerios said, "Isn't this a predicament? Do you want any help?"

Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:31 pm

Cael stays curled up tightly in the ball, her arms wrapped around her knee's hugging her slender legs to her chest, not even slightly concerned that her lacy pink panties might have been exposed. The shade had provided a brief respite as she pulls her face from the sand, light splotches of mud streaking across her face from where she had been crying while screaming into the sand in blind terror and pain. She didn't understand how she had found herself in the middle of the desert, she had just left the classroom...it wasn't possible, shouldn't have been. It was like a scene from her nightmares.

A nightmare! That had to be it, she'd fallen asleep at her desk and this was all just a really bad dream. Just a really bad, lucid dream that she couldn't wake up from...she had to wake up. Shaking her head lightly, she tried telling herself that over and over, and of course she did not. As she heard the voice of the blob once again, her muscles tensed and tightened pulling at her legs and burying her face in her knee's.

"I just want to wake up...this is all just a bad dream. You aren't real...none of this is real..." Cael's voiced cracked and waivered as she barely managed to respond to the voice around her.

Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:17 pm

"So you think I'm not real, eh?" Aerios said, grinned inwardly at Cael's words. In actuality, she was closer to the truth with her dream theory than she realized.

"What is real?" Aerios said, quoting a phrase from a very popular human entertainment cinema, "How do you define real? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply just eletrical signals interpreted by your brain."

He paused for a moment, slightly curious to see if Cael would catch the reference. During this pause, however, he yet again began morphing and changing the eletrical field around Cael. This time, however, he used a much more, dynamic EM field. This new dynamic field, allowed him to actually implant himself into Cael's illusion.

"And to you right now..." Aerios said, this time using his new illusionary body to speak, "I am as real as anything you could hope to encounter."

Before Cael could respond, Aerios reached down and forcibly yanked her to her feet. He had choosen to adopt a human form in Cael's illusion now. To Cael, Aerios now appeared to be a tall, young man with long, wavy hair and a wild, playful expression in his eyes. Aerios was careful to pick a face that would appeal to Cael's taste the most, so to her, he would appear extremely handsome and attractive. He was shirtless in the desert heat and wore an extremely baggy pair of scarlet red trowsers.

Before Cael could do anything, Aerios wrapped an arm around her neck. Using his grip to hold Cael in place, Aerios pressed the young student's back against his chest.

"Mmm, pink and lacey," Aerios purred into Cael's ear, this time using his human mouth to speak in Cael's illusion. He had caught a glimpse of her panties from before when she was curled up in the sand. Slowly, Aerios's free hand slithered down Cael's body, moving sensually from her breasts down her stomach and making it's way between her legs, caressing everthing it touched as it went. "Does the idea of this being a dream comfort you?"

As he said that, he sudden jammed his hand between Cael's legs and began attacking her panty clad slit with his fingers. He was rough and firm with his touch, but made sure to restrain himself so as to not cause any discomfort to Cael.

"Nowhere to run now, Cael and nothing left to study," Aerios said, rebuking all of the excuses she had before. "Ready to have some fun... now?"

Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:13 pm

Cael listened to the words of the blob trying to ignore him and trying to desperately awaken from her nightmare...hoping to find herself tucked in her bed or maybe head down on her book in the classroom. Her eyes were squeezed shut tightly, tears continued to drip and roll down her face, "Please...let me wake...please..." was all she whimpered, holding herself tightly in the small ball upon the desert hiding from within the welcome shade the lone cloud provided. Though she had barely listened to those words, they weren't unfamilar...she watched a great deal of movies on her laptop and that one had been one of her favorite. Those twisted words that had once intriqued her now sickened her and other further confused her already rattled mind.

Her thoughts as they had been before were tore from her as she was lifted with a rough yank from the desert sands and her back was pinned once more by the...man? Cael's head was turned slightly, straining against the hand pinning her by her neck as tilted back to look at the person holding her. He was...utterly and unbelievably handsome...like something from her deepest dreams and private fantasies. A blush of deep scarlet rose to color once more upon her angular cheeks, feeling them warm and her own embarrassment she quickly turns her head forward lowering and trying to hide that from him.

Her embarrassment turned back into a fighting struggle however as he stroked his hand down her body, fondling her hidden curves and body over her uniform and feeling the squeeze of his fingers as they glided down teasing at her sensitive skin. Her head tilted back a bit, a small gasp forcefully muffled by her own efforts.

"No, I ple...STOoAAAHhhhh!" Her blush deepened even greater as his hand drove between her legs, cupping her sex as his fingers roughly and lewdly pushed and grinded into her satin clad womanhood. "...please...no..." Her struggles weakening quickly as she is unable to free herself, legs trying desperately to kick at the man behind her.

Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:16 am

Illusion Aerios smiled. This time, the smile was visible to Cael as he now had a human mouth. Maintaining a grip on her, Aerios suddenly shifted the arm around her neck down lower onto her chest, cupping one of her breasts in his palm. Using this new grip to hold Cael, Aerios sudden sat backwards, dragging the young girl with him until he landed on his bottom, Cael sitting on his lap. Aerios made sure that the movement caused Cael's legs to end up in front of her, thus twarting any more attempts of Cael to kick him.

"Stop?" Aerios said, cooing seductively into Cael's ears again, making certain that his breaths landed on her skin as he spoke. Slowly, Aerios's hand on Cael's breasts began to caress the soft mound of flesh, teasing the soft skin underneath by dragging the clothes that Cael was wearing against them. Below, Aerios shifted his other hand upwards and starting to prod and rub Cael's sensitive clitoris. "Why should I stop? I don't sense displeasure from your body. Explain to me why I should stop?"

After he said that, he began caressing Cael crotch and breast much more aggressively, focusing rather intently on her nipple. And this time, he started using his ability to sense the nerve signals of his victims, enabling him to touch and caress Cael in the most stimulating and arousing way possible.

"Well then?" Aerios said, still cooing right into Cael's ears, "I'm waiting. Tell me why I should stop?"

Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:26 am

Forced onto his lap, her back pressed to his chest Cael continued to squirm against his grip trying to push and pull herself away from him. Her struggles only tormented her further as it drove his fingers against her small satin covered woman harder and caused his large hand to pull and tug at her uniform and her breasts. Her head lowered as she squirmed harder though only successfully managing to drive her firm little tush into his lap. Her lithe frame and sensitive body couldn't handle the sensations he was forcing upon her no matter how desperately she didn't want them. Her stomache fluttered and tensed as his fingers pressed harder between her legs, touching her above her panties but firmly as he ground that soft fabric along with his fingers against her slit. As his finger pinched down on her nipple and shortly after against her clitoris, it was as if someone had lit a fire inside of her. A fire that had begun to spread with each rub and touch of his hands, warming her entire body in response. Her rosy blush only deepened as her head tilted back, resting against the horrible man's shoulder as she let out a telling gasp.

And then it somehow only got worse. His fingers seemed to know exactly how and where to touch her, causing her slender legs to tense desperately trying to protect herself as her entire body shivered and trembled against him. His each stroke was like a flash of light against her, only instead of pain it was pleasure that poured through her body. Another shameful moan escapes her light pink lips, curled into nearly a tiny "o", her eyes closing tightly. She could feel her heart pounding like a drum around her, her breathing growing ragid with feelings she was hardly used to or familar with. Trapped within the illusion presented before her she was utterly confused, the man behind her was unbelievably attractive but...she didn't want this. She didn't know him or even if any of this was real, or what was real anymore. She wanted it to be a dream, yet she'd never had a dream like this that she could remember.

"Ahh...Nnng...Becaahhhuse...I don't...want my mmhnng..first time...HhHnnngg...to be...like this." Cael could barely get her own words out, overwhelmed by the intense warmth and feeling pulsing through out her body.

Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:00 pm

Aerios chuckled into Cael's ear as she stammered her barely intellegible response. He continued his onslaught with his hands on Cael's body, adding to the attacks by burying his face into the nape of Cael's neck, planting small, caressing kisses on her sensitive skin. After a while of that, Aerios returned to Cael's ear, taking her earlobe into his mouth and using his lips to gentle pinch hand chew at it.

"Don't want your first time like this," Aerios said in between nibbles, "But if this is a dream like you say, then this really isn't your first time is it?"

After he said that, he continued to tease and bite Cael's ear in an attempt to distract her from the hand in between Cael's legs. Slowly, discreetly, he began moving his hand up, pushing her skirt up further and further until his hand met her bare skin, having moved above the line of her panties.

"Besides, I don't think that is completely truthful," Aerios said into Cael's ear again, "Just listen to you, moaning like that. I think that you are, in fact, feeling quite good." Then, Aerios moved his face foward until it was within Cael's field of vision and gave her a hungry, mischevious smile. "Aren't I... right?"

Aerios timed his saying the word 'right' with him suddenly thrusting his hand down underneath Cael's lacy pink panties, allowing his fingers to directly touch her slit.

"Well, aren't you warm?" Aerios whispered into Cael's ear again, as he once again began to rub at Cael's warm womenhood, using his thumb to flick at Cael's clitoris as he slowly worked his fingers every so slightly in between her folds.

He was impeded slightly by Cael's legs as they clamped shut in an appearant effort to stave off his advances. This annoyed Aerios slightly and he decided to do something about that. With shocking sudden-ness, two tendrils shot out of the sand. They were red and transparent, appearantly made of the same kind of material Aerios's blobby true body. With equal speed, they wrapped themselves around Cael's knees and yanked them apart, forcing Cael to open her legs to Aerios's touch. With that obstacle out of the way, Aerios began to lavish more attention on Cael's most private area. Alternating between digging his finger just a little ways into Cael's body and rubbing her that way, and using his middle finger to trace little circles around her clitoris, mashing the sensitive nub of flesh against Cael's body. Of course, he continued to use his power of sensory preception, allowing him to continue touching Cael in exactly the right way to stimulate her the most.

"Ah uh," Aerios said, "Naughty girl. You should be honest with yourself. You are feeling good, aren't you?"

Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 am

Biting down on her bottom lip Cael stiffles another moan as the man's lips brush against her neck, his hot breath rolling against her skin, washing over her. His lips on her neck as they kissed were electric as she seemed to fight against tilting her head to the side, offering him more of her neck as his kisses fell agaisnt her warm, tingling skin. She sucked in a sharp gasp as his mouth came onto her ear, nibbling ever so gently as her toes curled inside of her dress shoes, digging her feet into the sand with a squirm. Was he right? If it was a dream...did it matter? But what if it wasn't a dream. No, it didn't matter. She didn't want this...but why did this have to feel so good?

God she could feel his every touch as if it against her bare body, mixing with the warm tingle inside of her and turning it a nearly uncontrollable inferno. She felt his fingers stroking against the edge of her panties, her body squirmed weakly as she tried to move and postion herself to grab and push his hands away yet they wouldn't move, wouldn't respond to her...as her fingers dug into the sands.

"Uhhhmm...Nngnnnn...I...you..." She didn't get to finish her sentence as the hand pushed down inside of her panties, rough finger tips squishing against the rapidly moistening folds of her virgin sex. Her head tips back again as she mews out a pitiful and cute little moan, her lips parting. The warm tingling strikes like an explosion, blasting up her spine as she shudders, shame and pleasure hammering at her from all sides as her little body is driven right to the edge of orgasming right then and there. She doesn't even notice the tendrils having pulled her legs spread open for him, her back pushing hard to his chest shifting and rubbing herself to him while on top his lap. She was being driven mad, drawn into a frenzied lust that her mind couldn't make sense of. With each nudge against her clit, her body tightened shaking and trembling as her groans only grew louder, her hips nearly rocking back into his unwanted touch.

"Stoooaaahh....mmmmhnnn....plll...uhhmmm..donn't.." She couldn't answer him have answered him if she wanted to, her words like her mind were being steam rolled as his every touch that kept her right at that perpetual edge of bliss yet not giving her release as her juices began to slicken his hand, even her protests had begun to falter.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:00 am

Aerios chuckled at Cael's failing attempts to remain articulate. Her cute whimpers and moans were doing most of the talking now.

"This isn't a dream, Cael," Aerios whispered to Cael, answering her unspoken question, "This is your fantasy."

Saying that, Aerios sudden plundged his hands underneath Cael's shirt and bra, beginning to massage and knead Cael's breasts, this time directly. As Aerios played and toyed with her little nipple, a third red tendril rose up out of the sand between her legs. This little tendril snaked up to Cael's crotch and took a grip on Cael's panties. Slowly, it started to pull Cael's panties down.

"Can't you sense it yourself? Don't you feel your body getting hotter?" Aerios said, giving her breasts a particularly firm squeeze as he said that. "Can't you hear your own cute little moans?" he went on, as he suddenly dug a little bit deeper into Cael's moistening slit, continuing to rub her shallow inner walls as he continued to play with her clitoris with his thumb. "And... can't you see your self right now?"

As he said that, something else rose up out of the sand in front of Cael. It was a mirror, a giant, polished looking mirror that casted back a perfect reflection of Cael, sitting firmly with Aerios's grasp. By this point, the small tendril in between Cael's legs had finished pulled off her panties. With a careless flick, it tossed the undergarment aside.

"Look," Aeros whispered as he pressed his cheek against Cael's, pushing her face to turn towards the mirror. Aerios wanted Cael to see herself in feeling this pleasure. Once he was certain Cael could look into the mirror and see herself clearly, the two tentacles that were wrapped around her knees began to spread them wide open again. Cael's legs had been allowed to close so that Aerios could remove her panties. "Look at how wet you are getting," Aerios went on, his fingers never once stopping to stimulate the small girl.

Grinning slightly into the mirror so that Cael could see him doing so, Aerios sudden grabbed Cael's shirt and yanked the it up, pulling the garment far enough up to reveal her bra-clad breasts. Then, he grabbed the left cup of that bra and pulled it down, causing Cael's breast to pop out into the open. "Keep looking," Aerios whispered again, "Look at how aroused your body is." With that, he once again Cover Cael's breast with his hands, caressing them, every once in a while taking the little nipple in the center and pinching it gently.

"So why then, Cael. Explain to me. Why resist what you are so obviously enjoying?"

Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next