View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Relaxing in the greenhouse (Mezeron) 

Post Relaxing in the greenhouse (Mezeron)
For a student of botany and biology, the greenhouse on the Shokushu campus was a true treasure. The school administration had invested quite a lot in making sure a wide variety of plants were avialble, many which were considered quite hard to grow and take care of, aviable for the study for the students and professor.
Often, a class would be found here, or individual students came here to study spesific plants for some project or another.

At lunchtime, the greenhouse would usually be empty. This was why Pia came here. Sometimes, the shy blonde just did not want to deal with the bustle and noise of the cafeteria, and she had come to appreciate the peace and quit of the greenhouse.

This was one of those times. Pia was sitting on a bench, finishing a baguette and occasionally taking a sip from a plastic container with orange juice. In her lap was a paperback book, a modern day vampire story loaned from another student, light hearted entertainment as a change from all the heavy non-prose.

But today, she had no desire to read. Just relaxing in the greenhouse was good enough for her. The hot air, the sense of things growing and living around her. It made her feel all peaceful and rested. And something else..

Pia, you naughty girl! You wouldn't dare!

But why not? There were no one here, after all..
Pia slid one hand up along her thigh, under her skirt. Carefully, she slid two fingers under her panties, feeling how wet and hot and ready her sex was.

One eye on the entrance, Pia put her other hand under her skirt, and moved her panties away.
OK, just a quickie!

Seating herself in a more comfortable position, Pia started to jill herself off with swift, deft fingers.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:01 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Relaxing in the greenhouse (Mezeron)
Shokushu High School. An all-girl academy, isolated on an island. It had the best reputation, and even better marks. Truly, its students were top notch.

However, despite all the glamor and good publicity of the school, something dark, something sinister lurked beneath it all. Dark, inhuman things stalked the student body, and those things were monsters. Monsters full of ferocity, guile, and keen instinct.

Mezereon was not one of those monsters.

Not long after Pia had gotten started, the plant-like humanoid monster would approach the front door of the greenhouse. He would move silently, being extremely lightweight for his build, but despite all his stealth and silence, the loud creak of the greenhouse door would pierce the silence like a dagger.

And Mezereon would undoubtedly lock eyes with Pia.

"... awkward."

Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:57 pm

"Mmmmm...mmm.." Huh!?

"Yikes!", Pia shouted as she heard the door creak. She froze, watching the figure entering as a deer caught in the headlights. Her cheeks were red, her panties pushed aside and her hands at her sex. Any fool could guess what she was doing. The approaching stranger appeared human at first glance. Pia was surprised to see a man here. A gardener, perhaps? Here to tend the plants?
Then their eyes locked.

"... awkward."

Finally, Pia's mind jumped into action, much too late. Pia practically leaped from the bench, desperately trying to straighten her skirt and come up with an excuse. She never got around to that part.

As she jumped backward, she got just a bit too close to an automatic sprinkler, programmed to start every ten minutes in order to provide just the right amount of air moisture for a few particular demanding orchids.

Now the sprinkler went off, spraying Pia, who tried jumping away, tripped on her shoelaces and fell to the ground.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:26 pm
Profile YIM

Mezereon would close the door behind him and rush to the poor girl's side, kneeling beside her. At closer glance now, she would see that this was no human male. His left arm was actually a trio of thick vine-like tentacles, and his right hand had smaller vined fingers. At close up, his pale complexion actually was a light green color, especially noticeable since he was naked. And, depending on where Pia's eyes traveled, he would not have male genitalia like one would expect, but rather, a small bushel and a sizable bud in his groin area, like a flower waiting to sprout.

"Are you okay? I didn't mean to startle you!" Turning his gaze from the clumsy girl, though he would remain kneeling, he would turn his attention back to the door.

"Damn! It's supposed to be lunchtime. This place is supposed to be empty!" he would say aloud, holding his more normal looking hand up to his chin thoughtfully, yet distressed.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:43 pm

Pia sprang to her feet, ready to flee once she realized that the newcomer was both nonhuman and naked.
Her clothes, were wet, and clung to her body. She was certain her bra could be seen through her shirt, the shirt was heavy with water and her panties were soaked though. Only her withe and pink knee socks had survived somewhat dry, the water having mostly hit her upper body.

She was about to make a run for it, but the creature was between her and the door. Besides, he seemed uncertain and unaggressive. Maybe this was an encounter that would go her way for once.
"Yeah. Uh. That was what I thought as well. Say.. what if I leave you alone here? Mm.. like.. I don't say what I saw if you don't say what you saw?"

Her eyes roamed the greenhouse for another escape route, just in case negotiations didn't work. She knew there was a glass door further down, but she had no idea if it was locked or not.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:20 am
Profile YIM

Mezereon looked back down upon Pia, cocking his head to one side, seemingly confused. He didn't really seem to notice her supple form, a bit more noticeable while her clothes were soaked through. But then again, humans generally don't notice PLANTS in that way either, so its only fair if it worked the other way around.

"What? Oh! Yes, I'm terribly sorry, I didn't mean to bother you. Perhaps I should... let you be... on your....." At first, the half-human creature bowed his head apologetically, his shortish brown hair blocking the upper half of his face while it hung down, it too now partially wet. But he started to trail off.

If Pia looked closely enough, she would see his eyes were fixated on something. Something just off to her side...

Suddenly, he would reach out with his hand, grabbing ahold of her wrist! Lifting her hand upwards forcefully, he would hold it several inches away from his face, smelling her fingers.

"... yourrr... wwwaayyyy... " he repeated daftly again, though this time it had a bit of foreboding underlying the tone of his voice.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:28 pm

What? He is smelling my hand? Why.. what?
Pia was getting even more confused.
Oh no! I hope he isn't smelling my sex!
She was just remembering where her hand had been a few minutes ago. Pia's eyes darted around her. What should she do? If this creature was going to attack her, she had already established that escape through the main door was impossible, as he was in the way.
Maybe she could dodge through the plants. But that required her to get loose first.
"Please! Just let me leave! Let go of my hand, Mister.. I promise I won't bother you here anymore!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:49 pm
Profile YIM

Seemingly ignoring what she said, Mezereon would turn and look at a clock on the greenhouse wall, near the doorway. "Hmmm... it's three quarters of a circle until human lunchtime is over..." he would say thoughtfully. At this point, Pia would probably hear a loud gurgle coming from her new captor's abdomen.

Turning to face Pia, he would press her held wrist against the ground, vined fingertips starting to entangle it, tightly constricting her hand. His eyes, previously gentle and concerned, seemed to be a bit more focused now. Focused on HER. Like a predator, zeroing in on his prey.

"I'm so hungry, human. I try not to feed from your kind often, but... I need to consume all you can give me." A thick, fleshy vine would caress Pia's leg, further emphasizing (or perhaps, complicating?) his point.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:51 pm

"Ouch! Let go of me!", Pia stuggled to wrest her hand loose. but it was held quite firmly. SHe was now forced to maintain a position on her knees as her fingers were pressed against the ground.
U-oh! Is it going to eat me? Or rape me? Or..both?

"Pleasepleaseplease don't kill me!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:05 am
Profile YIM

Kill? Why did these human girls keep saying that? Mezereon would never figure that out. Humans were so weird, even if they were so nutritious.

Mezereon would stand before Pia, giving him full view of his physique as the sun seemed to glisten off of him. He had an off-green tint to his skin, and looked like he was in pretty good shape (not buff, but fit). Which seemed off, because the amount of force used to bind her didn't seem to match what he should have been putting out.

He was, of course, completely naked, and notably, hairless from the neck down. His crotch WOULD lack any sort of phallus, which was atypical of... well, pretty much every non-student on the island. Just a bunch of budding flowers instead. This MIGHT make Pia feel better about her situation?

Looking over to the sides, he would spot enough of a space on one of the tables with numerous potted plants on it. One vined tentacle would reach up and push many of them aside; then, he would yank Pia to her feet without a word, and roughly/rudely threw her so her upper body would lay atop the table's surface. Not to hurt her, but to position her so her hips and legs would be presented to him.

On the plus side, he had to let go of her wrist to do it.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:31 pm

The monster before her did not look like he was going to rape her. Well, at least he did not have genitals that she could see.
He had been talking of feeding, was he going to devour her?

"Unh!", she excalimed as he was roughly put down on the table, between the remaining dirt and overturned pots.
The creature grabbed her legs. With her hands now free, she started to push at him, trying to get him off her.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:26 pm
Profile YIM

As Pia would turn her upper body around to try to fend off Mezereon with her hands, two larger vined tentacles would reach up from his left 'arm', entangling each arm and pinning them down across the table, keeping her upper body in a Y position. The third tentacle would be pressed against her back, holding her down.

"Please, don't struggle. This is a matter of life and death," the plant monster would tell her, though he didn't specifically imply he meant his own.

His right hand would help itself to what lay beneath Pia's skirt, elongated viney fingers probing and stroking at both her holes through her panties, confirming his suspicions about this girl. Vines would entangle themselves in the fabric of her panties, and begin to pull until they reached tearing point...

Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:23 pm

Pia froze at the creature's command. She had no desire to die, that was for sure.
Not that she could do much anyway. With her hands spread and her chest pushed into the table, her mobilty was severely restrained.
"Please.. do not hurt me.. I am begging you!", she pleaded, a tear in the corner of her eye.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:55 pm
Profile YIM

"From what I've seen in my lifetime, you human girls are a hardy bunch. I'm sure you'll be fine." Mezereon would reply, almost coldly. Why did they insist on begging like this? Humans were so weird, and Mezereon doubted he would ever figure them out. Saying one thing, wanting another...

With a RRRRIIP!, he would tear her delicate panties free, and threw them to the ground. He would have unimpeded access to the finer points of Pia, though he would use this opportunity to test her for quality. He would hold his hand between her thighs, elongated vine-like fingers beginning to probe the poor girl. His index and pinky vines would massage her folds and helping spread them, so his ring vine could stroke the prize that lay within. His middle vine would arc all the way to start rubbing her clit teasingly, while his thumb vine would actually reach around the other way, pushing against her anal entrance with minimum pressure.

How much stimulation would this human girl be capable of enduring? He had to find out.

Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:49 pm

Riiiiip!

Panties gone, buttocks exposed, Pia knew that, at the very least, the creature seemed to want to rape her before eating her, at the very least.

Not a great relief, but at least it is something..

The prbing fingers would find her little cunt quite welcoming. She had been playing with herself only minutes before, and her fleshy petals were still moist and her nub still larger than normal.

The sensation of the gentle prodding against her anus spurred Pia into action. There was not a lot she could do, but she tried twisting her lower body as well as she could, so she would at least make herself a poor target.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:55 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next