View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 8:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 extra studying (eden) 

Post Re: extra studying (eden)
he raised her hormones even higher; markachi sent the thought * are you denying this boy who has been alone for a year something you crave?* markachi asked " I mean .. well there are some things you cant do here . But we dont have to do that there are other things .

always up for any rp pm me! still open

Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:20 pm

Eden stopped again as he pushed her hormones higher, and it was all she could do to stop herself from going to him and kissing him or doing something else. She felt ashamed at herself, and shook her head "I... don't catch your drift." She says, though she did understand, and shook her head again "I would rather just heading to my room or ... going elsewhere." Eden pushed her hair back, and reached for the doorhandle.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:08 pm

''please, don't i really like company '' he said in a pitiful voice . he peaked her hormones * this may be your only chance.*

Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:33 pm

She looked at him "I don't mind the company either it's just... something is wrong with me, I don't know what, and... I want to leave before I do something I regret! Now, if you don't mind, I am going to leave" She says, ignoring the voices and feelings inside her mind, and turned back to the door, moving towards it, reaching for the handle, and would open the door unless she was stopped.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:32 pm

'' STOP. I know there's nothing wrong with you i can sense your mind it's unsettled not unstable . it feels as though it's...............lacking something.'' he stepped in front of her . he grabbed her wrist .

Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:37 am

She jolted slightly as he yelled, and she looked at him, watching him move towards her, and she shook her head. "No. It's not lacking anything." She says, feeling him grab her wrist, and she tried to pull away "Let go of me, I want to leave" She says, continuing to pull away if she were able to.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:04 am

markachi turns back to his natural wolf form . '' i cant let you do that.'' he grabs her shirt and mentally assails her mind . he rips off the rest of her uniform and gazes at her. ''my you are a treasure.''

Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 pm

(((Hey welcome back, good to see you again.)))

Eden cried out as he turned into his natural form, and she tried to pull back, both physically and mentally, guessing now that it wasn't some normal reaction, her heightened senses. She screamed as he ripped off her uniform, and tried hard to pull away. "No I'm not. Really, I'm not. Let go of me!" She cries, trying to shift her weight, at the same time as trying to reach for the doorhandle. She didn't care if she ran through the school naked. She'd rather that than be in here.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:55 am

[thanks i wont be on as much but i will occasionall.]

'' beauty is in the eye of the beholder'' he looked her over again . he sealed the doors psychicly. '' don't want you getting out. i've raised your hormones enough you'll get into it.'' he said as he unzipped his jeans.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:27 am

She almost laughed at the irony of his words about beauty, but when he sealed the doors, she moved back. She shook her head "I don't think so. I'd rather die!" She says, watching him unzip his jeans. She shuddered, feeling suddenly scared, but managed to stay away from him, for now.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:32 am

'' What are you talking about, just an itch.'' he scratched and rezipped his pants.Then he was gone . H e reached around and grabbed her breasts, touching them to give maximum pleasure '' I' m not the type to rape.''

[sorry it took so long]

Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:16 am

((It's okay. Hope to see more of you))

Eden frowned as he zipped his pants up again, seeing him vanish, and turned to the door when she felt him behind her, felt him grab her breasts, and gasped, feeling the pleasure go through her, but she tried to pull away. "Good, then let me go!" She gasped, wanting to be let go.

Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:24 pm

It seemed as though a spell was broken over him, he looked in horror at himself. he went and got her a blanket, then sat down, and said '' I'm so so sorry, Markachi gets out of hand sometimes. Please forgive ME, if you can .'' He buried his face in his hands, human now, and sobbed. He was so sincere and innocent a lie detector wouldn't have detected it if he was lying, let alone this girl.

[trying to see how this new approach works tell me if you don't like it though, k]

Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:12 pm

Eden watched as Markachi seemed to come to himself, taking the blanket as he offered it to her, and turned to grasp the doorhandle when she heard him. Turning to look at him, Eden did feel sorry for him, but her experience with him made her cautious, no matter whether he was normal or still controled by his demon, or whatever it was. She looked at him. "It's okay, no harm done." She says, moving so she could do up clothing buttons and watch him at the same time. She stayed by the door though, unsure whether to go to him or not.

Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:21 pm

'' Thank God for that I'd probably kill myself if there had been.'' He looked at her, eyes partially red, then hung his head. He was unaware of Markachi in the back of his mind Markachi was planning to follow her if she left.

[You going to the prom?]

Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3