View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 9:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 extra studying (eden) 

Post extra studying (eden)
markachi was going to his favourite room to read a little bit . class was over and he was sure it was empty

always up for any rp pm me! still open

Last edited by matt on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:31 pm

Post Re: extra studying (enden)
Eden had finished a class and decided to stay after, not needing to be anywhere until supper time, so she continued working on her homework, having been sick for a while, she had to catch up. Picking up her book and leaning back slightly on her chair, she kept reading, relaxing, her long black hair falling back over the back of the chair, her blue eyes flicking over the page.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:34 pm

markachi opened the door and looked to the left immediately . missing the startled student as he walked to the bookshekf.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Eden looked up as the door opened, and nodded to Mark, smiling slightly, though she was surprised to see a guy, wondering if he was a teacher or someone from the Labs, she looked back down at her book, getting back into the story, not sure what to say to Mark, if anything. She waited to see if he would speak to her or not.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:48 pm

oh hello what are you reading he said as he moved towards her while looking over her body.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:12 pm

Eden looked up as Matt came over, not seeing him look over her body, and held up the cover for him to see "Pride and Predjudice by Jane Austin. One of the best love stories I know." She says, "I have to write an essay about it for Lit. I love the book, so I think I'll ace that essay. What are you reading?" She asks, though she couldn't see a book on his person yet. She sat up straighter, her hair falling around her shoulders and down her back.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:29 pm

he pulls out a thick book romeo and juliet he replies what are you doing all by yourself he asks in a friendly tone

Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:41 pm

She looked at the book, and grinned "Oh, Romeo and Juliet. Another love story, such a tragedy of course." Eden watched him as he stood there, then shrugged "It's usually quiet, and not many come in here after classes are finished. I figured I wouldn't be disturbed, though I don't mind company, and can catch up on my studies. What about you? What brings you here?" She asks.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:53 pm

''oh i'm a bookworm , i'm not allowed to be here . i come here a lot andi'm used to being alone. its nice to have a change in scenery every once in a while especially when it's as beautiful as you .'' he said in a light but serious tone.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:47 pm

Eden smiled, and watched him, blushing slightly as he complimented her, and shook her head. "I have not been here overly long, but even I have noticed that there are many more beauties at this school, ones that put even me to shame." She says, and stands up, putting other books away on shelves, then moving over to her things, holding her novel in her hand, pushing back her hair, her school uniform barely covering her, to which she tugged down the skirt self-consciously.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:39 am

'' ah , but beauty is in in the eye of the beholder i have been here long and you are very beautiful , a little self conscious ,but aren't we all'' he used his newfound power to insert the thought what do i think of him.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:45 am

She watched him as he spoke, and nodded "I suppose." She says, her cheeks going red from his words, but she pushed it aside. Modesty was good, but she wondered if too much was wrong. Hearing the thought in her head, she paused, looking at him. Handsome, she thought, gentle yet probably bold. She mentally shook herself, wondering where the thoughts had come from. "Um... Are you going to be in here long? I want to read, but company is nice too."

Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:50 am

he smiled at the reply in her mind '' im here for as long as i want to be . ill stay if you want company all we have to do is talk whatever you want to do itll be fine with me '' he said trying to be passive.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:56 am

She saw him smile, and wondered why, but when he spoke, she brushed it off. "Sounds good. Talking is always good, and there are rare opportunities to get decent conversations around here. Mostly everyone is interested in the stories that are conjured up about the labs, or about monsters. I don't really believe them." She says, all experiences that she's had on the island so far having been selectively forgotten, something that happened in some cases. She watched him, and sat down, crossing her legs.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:03 am

'' so what would you like to talk about . im open for really anything i may not be a very good audience though ive been alone so long and i havent had anyone to talk to for a year

Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next