View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 The First Verse (for Cangelosi) 

Post The First Verse (for Cangelosi)
Ishtar found herself in empty classroom. In the front of her on the white board was a series of random phrases and words that Ishtar was trying to develop into a song. She had been at for hours and had not realized how late she was. It was a passion of hers and she was determine to get the song to work regardless.

Ishtar stood up and stretched. She was wearing her school uniform but it felt good to stretch out a bit. The blue haired student had taken a break haven been stuck on a particular verse. It was only now that she was ready to press on with the song.

Ishtar brushed a bit of her long blue hair out of the way before she decided walked downed to the dry erase board. Ishtar picked up the eraser and began to erase the verse to start over, unaware of how much her butt wiggled as she did so.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:09 am

Post Re: The First Verse (for Cangelosi)
This girl was of course not alone. There under the teacher's desk not too far away, a pair of yellowish eyes peeked up, watching the songstress combat her writer's block. Certainly a fetcher, this one, and eyes were glued on that wiggling butt. It chittered silently, ducking back a little when it thinks the girl could hear the unfamiliar sound.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:45 pm
Profile WWW

Ishtar paused a second, turning around from the white board. Looking around she was trying to find the source of a chittering sound she heard. Hello? Is anyone there? Ishtar eyes stared at the teacher's desk, where her ears had told her something was there.

However, there appeared to be nothing. Nothing behind the desk, nothing around the desk. Ishtar didn't even have to go over to it confirm that nothing was there, she was sure she was alone. She shrugged as she turned to her current problem.

She was trying to figure out how her current rhyme scheme would fit into the song. She folded her arms as she puzzled her predicament, not realizing that she was accidentily emphasizing her bust by lifting them with her arms.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:31 am

*The girl seems quite lost in thought, so lost that the blob shifts positions stealthily, scooting the desk a bit closer now. The eyestalks peek out again, from the superior position, then looks to the board, then to Ishtar, then to the board again.

"Stature and nature don't rhyme, ya know..." the squeaky voice sounded out.*

Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:33 pm
Profile WWW

Ishtar gasps as she heard a voice in the room. Ishtar spun around to take a quick look around the room. This time she knew she heard the voice, however once again the room appeared to be empty, as if she was the only one in the room.

She wasn't buying it though, Whoever you are, show yourself. She swung her arm out to side for added empahsis, not realizing it caused her chest to jiggle a little underneath her white blouse. As her hand passed by the desk nearby, she realized that it was closer than it was before. The blue haired student moved over to the desk to check it out...

Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:17 pm

* "NO!" The voice retorted, quite childish. "It's nice in here and it gives me a good view of your butt. So I'm staying here."

There is another long pause as Ishtar looks about the tops and back of the desk. The blob slipped out from underneath, moving right behind the schoolgirl, quite quick for a jelly monster. The eyes blinked a bit.

"But really," it continued. "Stature and nature...they don't rhyme."*

Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:47 am
Profile WWW

Okay so there was somebody was there and he was hiding somewhere behind the desk. Ishtar looked around the top and the back of the desk, whoever he was he was checking out her rear and it made her feel very uncomfortable that someone was spying on her why she was trying to work on a song. However, whoever it was was gone, the desk was completely empty. What how can this be. I don't understand.

It was then she her the same comment again behind her. Ishtar spun in place to meet hopefully finally meet her audience...

Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:03 am

*The blob stretched to its full two feet height, sidling up, tugging on the hem of Ishtar's skirt with a tentacle. "And before you think of it, rapture and nature don't rhyme either. That's assonance...different mnemonic device. Doesn't work too well in folk songs." It looks up to the board. "You...were trying to write a folk song, right?" *

Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:08 pm
Profile WWW

Ishtar looked around and saw nothing of her tormentor. Then she felt a tug on her skirt, slowly Ishtar looked down on to floor. What the....Ahhh!! In front of her was a black mass that at her feet the only thing that was able to make out a pair of yellowish eyes that in that mass of black. Ishtar attempted to back away but found the very desk keeping her from back away from the blob that was near here.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:12 am

*The blob boldly plops itself down on Ishtar's feet, mostly to make sure that she can't run away and also to make sure she listens to the advice. It chitters, wrapping a tendril about her calf. "See, you got these new kids nowadays who know nothing about poetry and yet they want to go and try to write music. It's silly, I tell ya...silly silly SILLY!" *

Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:44 pm
Profile WWW

Ishtar watched in shock as the black mass moved over her feet. It's full mass pinned the blue hair songstress's feet to the ground. No matter how much she struggled they would not move. A single tendril wrapped its way around her calf coming up to her knee. W-What are you? Why are you here?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:55 am

* "Why so frightened? Everyone needs a muse of some sort, do they not? An unseen avatar that helps stir the creative juices and let the rhythm flow." The blob chitters at this double entendre. "But seriously...I'm just here to tag you. Still, no need for you to stop your work...keep going."

The tendril on Ishtar's leg corkscrews, flipping up the front of her skirt, pressing the tip along the crotch of her panties as it congeals around her shoes. *

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:15 pm
Profile WWW

Ishtar could feel the tendril begin to work its way up past her knee, up and around her thigh. Soon it was to push its way past her skirt and began to press against her purple lilly themed panties. Ahhh, please don't touch me there. Ishtar attempted to pull her self free using the desk as leverage. However, by now the blob had congealled around her shoes keeping her feet pinned to the ground.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:05 am

*The blob didn't listen. In fact, it let the tendril vibrate against Ishtar's crotch a bit more, another tendril slowly going about her other leg, allowing the feet to scoot apart a little, but still, for all intents and purposes, she was still rooted to the spot as the eyestalks looked up. "Come on, now...let's work on another word that rhymes with stature...go on..."

Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:52 pm
Profile WWW

Ishtar hands went down to her panties to stop the tendril as she blushed in embarrassment. Ahhh....please stop that. Ohhh. It was so weird that the blob was doing this but yet continued to have a normal conversation, but that was it seemed like it was doing. However, the blue hair student was having issues with how he beginning to tag her.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next