View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The Sengoku Era comes to life (for Lujuria) 

Post Re: The Sengoku Era comes to life (for Lujuria)
Luju nodded once, pleased with her answer. It had been quite easy to understand the student, where she was coming from, and just what she would do. It would indeed be an interesting relationship, especially when they were merely only using each others for their own selfish purposes. But then again, greed made the world go around, after all, not silly ideals like love and compassion and hope. "Excellent then! I'll have one of our servants inform you when I've returned then." And with that, Luju made his leave, off to do what else he wanted to do but most likely to torture another unfortunate student.

In only a few hours after the meeting, another servant approached Madoka."Araragi-san, Luju-sama has returned and awaits your arrival." The servant spoke respectfully, holding out a bathing robe for Madoka. "I will await for you to change into this and then take you to Luju-sama's private onsen, if that is acceptable, Araragi-san." The servant placed her robe on the futon before leaving to wait outside.

Luju sat within the warm spring, no longer appearing as the immaculate boy he had been posing as. This time, even more pale looking, the demon sat in his true form, tribal tattoos covering his arms and much of his back. Black horns jutted out past his wild tangle of dark blond hair as significantly more crimson-colored eyes stared out behind half-closed eyelids. And he was most assuredly not wearing anything at all, the Japanese rarely did and he did so admire the Japanese. Perhaps that was why he had singled out the sultry female. He knew she would be coming in just any second now.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:30 am

"Right." she said, watching as he left the room. As the hours ticked by, she sat in the room slowly downing the bottle of sake as she waited for the time to pass.

Finally one of the servants came to get her, handing her a bathing robe and heading back outside the door to wait for her to change. Stripping off what little clothing she had on, she pulled on the robe and headed for the door motioning to the servant to lead the way.

Once they got to the hot spring and she spotted the true form of the demon she waved the servant away and looked back to the demon, slowly pulling off her robe and making her way into the warm water.

Anyone is welcome so feel free to PM me anytime.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:14 am

His excellent senses alerted Luju to the female's presence long before she arrived, and he tilted his head to the side, eyelids opening more to take in the view of the woman. Luju continued to remain silent as he watched the student disrobing herself, taking in her fine curves and deliciously lithe body. Still watching with what was clearly interest and appreciation in his crimson-hued eyes, Luju waited as Madoka settled herself into the warm spring before parting his lips.

"Konbanwa, Araragi-san." It seemed that the demon was somewhat more formal than before, seeming to have discarded his relaxed and laid-back attitude along with his human appearance. "I trust you were able to keep yourself entertained in my absence?" Luju spoke as another servant entered, setting down a small plate with a set of glasses along with more heated sake. "Domo arigato, you may leave us." Receiving a nod from the servant, Luju and Madoka were then left alone.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:49 am

Settling herself in the spring and letting the soothing waters relax her muscles she said with a laugh, "That I did. Well that is if you count drinking as a form of entertainment." Looking over his changed form she asked him "What about you? Did you have a good time doing whatever you had to do?"

Reaching for a cup of sake after he filled them up she waited for the demon to anwser as she took a drink, with the excellent sake not seeming to effect her at all.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:17 am

Giving a small smile at the student's mention of drinking as entertainment, Luju gave her a brief shrug, not caring much for his recent activities. "Tedious errands, really. Nothing charming about doing them but making bargains dictates that one maintain their integrity or one shall not find allies easily. There was no good time to be had."

Taking a cup for himself, the demon shifted around until he was seated by Madoka, imbibing some of the sake himself. "My 'good time', however? Well, I thought you might like to join me in that. I know I certainly would like it if you did." Luju added before taking another sip, arm resting around the student's shoulder. "That was, naturally, what we were looking forward at this little party of ours, was it not?"

Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:33 am

Setting the half empty cup of sake on the side of the bath she smiled as the conversation quickly drifted to the fun purpose of their meeting. "Certainly." Madoka said taking the initiative and shifting around to sit in his lap, her ample mounds rubbing against his chest. "I'm ready if you are." she said with a sultry tone and draping her arms around his neck.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:52 am

Luju only gave a small smirk as he too set down his cup, empty by now, and placed his hands on her waist. "I must say, others may find these timid and frightened girls to be excellent game to go after, but women like you are certainly in another league." The demon smiled as his hands slid over her ass, hungry fingers groping at the woman's behind as his lips met with hers, tongue voraciously licking across Araragi's lips. The strong hands pressed the ambitious woman's body against his own, encouraging her to act on her own desires so that he could feed on them.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:14 am

Grinding her cunt against his cock as he pulled her against him, teasing the member as he squeezed her firm ass. Pulling away from the kiss she started planting kisses down his neck, wanting to excite every cell in his body so that he would fuck her with everything he had. Tired of teasing him she pushed herself down onto his member, her cunt still extremely tight despite her experiences.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:44 am

She was certainly well-versed in seduction, he had to admit, as she began to work on exciting him. While he did not put much stock in such activities, they did allow him to savor the meal to come, her body grinding against his own. And then, already wanting to proceed to the enjoyable part, the woman brought his firm cock into her cunt, lowering herself onto his thick length. Still being tight only made it more enjoyable for Luju as he gripped her waist with his hands, grounding his shaft against her snatch, taking long and slow thrusts into her deliciously tight body.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:00 am

"Quite a thick one you have." she laughed, her hips slowly rocking in time with his thrusts and swirling his shaft around inside her. As the thrusting continued her lips moved once more to his neck, the seductive side of her wanting to keep him wanting more even as he fucked her.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:22 am

"I certainly hope you aren't complaining. Surely the humans you've got wrapped around your fingers couldn't have been that satisfying." Luju smiled in response, hands still grounding her hip down onto his shaft, burying it to the base every time. He continued to penetrate her with long strokes, feeling her cunt clenching down on his shaft as it left and returned within her. "It may matter to you or it may not matter at all, but know this, I am a demon born of lust and greed. As enjoyable as this is, don't forget I am simply using you just as you will be using me later on."

Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:06 pm

"Not complaining. More of an observation." Madoka said with a laugh, arousal running through her voice as he continued to pound his shaft into her tight hole. Even as she was pulled down onto him, her cunt being relentlessly pounded by his thick member, she could keep up a conversation with the demon.

"Oh I understand completely. Business is business, no matter how enjoyable it is." she said with a smile.

Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:21 am

"As long as you are aware then." The demon gave a brief nod, still grinding the female onto his firm shaft, at her understanding of their deal. He certainly did not need any one misunderstanding his intentions but it was simply too good an opportunity to pass up, having someone handle the business of procuring females for him. After all, he did the same with the administration, had he not, by taking on detentions in the basement. 'Two birds with one stone' kinda deal, really. This was just merely another one like that.

The demon kept on grounding Madoka's hips down on his own, driving the hard member into her wet and tight cunt. "I realize that your 'deals' with others were for the benefit of both yourself and your father. So, tell me, why did you decide to start with all that anyway? You're clearly more than just comfortable with it, considering you're fine with getting into such a position with even a demon." Luju spoke softly, just as he shifted around, allowing Madoka to settle against the back of the hot spring and proceed to use his hands to spread her legs apart, allowing his cock to drive into her more roughly. After all, he was not quite used to being the one on the bottom, as domineering as he is.

Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:38 pm

Nodding back at him, her face flush with arousal as the powerful cock continued to thrust in and out of her tight hole. Thinking for a moment as he asked her why she got into this kind of business in the first place she said, a moan escaping her lips, "Ahh... Well It's kind of a funny story really. A few years ago I was a guest at one of my father's business meetings and I drew the eye of one of his first major supporters. When he had a chance to talk to me alone he told me 'I would give my company's wealth to sleep with you.' Even a younger me could not turn down that offer, So I did it and he actually did what he said. The next time I saw my father he told me that the man had signed over his company. And the offers just kept coming and I became less and less reluctant to deny them."

"Does that anwser your question?" she asked, resting against the back of the hot spring as he pounded her.

Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:11 pm

"I suppose so. And yet, your father sent you here after hearing, what, rumors of these very activities? Quite usual of a parent, I would say, and yet futile because here you are, at it again." Luju gave Madoka a soft grin, amused at her story. Changing locations had certainly not reined in such behavior. In fact, he wouldn't have been surprised if it had exacerbated that. The demon pressed his chest against her thighs, penetrating more deeper than he had before, his hard shaft burrowing into her innermost depths.

This female was getting to be quite full of arousal and lust. Luju could smell it all about them. Soon, she would make for quite a delicious meal for him, all that lust for him to feed on. He only had to hope his sister wouldn't catch the female's scent and interrupt. That simply would just ruin his fun. "I imagine you plan on climbing the ladder at Shokushu as well, and anywhere else as well, all in the name of wealth and power?"

Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2