View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 12:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Sengoku Era comes to life (for Lujuria) 

Post The Sengoku Era comes to life (for Lujuria)
"History class is always so boring." Madoka thought as she sat in the full classroom, her foot tapping on the floor as she waited for the minutes to tick away. Each tap of her foot caused the overly small skirt of her uniform to bounce on her leg, flashing her panties to anyone with the courage to look.

As the minutes passed slowly she propped her elbows up on her desk, resting her head in her hands as her eyes struggled to stay open. Finally she couldn't keep her eyes open any longer, drifting off to an oddly sound sleep as the teacher droned on about Japan's Sengoku Era...

Anyone is welcome so feel free to PM me anytime.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:06 am

Post Re: The Sengoku Era comes to life (for Lujuria)
Upon falling into a sound sleep, darkness spread all around, shutting out the outside world as she slowly drifted into the insidious internal world of Fornicarus, now ruled by the twins, Luju and Ria. As soundly asleep as she had been, no one would even notice her fate now that she was trapped within the illusionary world. A fact she would certainly not appreciate at all.

Lying on a futon and dressed now in a kimono, her school uniform nowhere to be found, Madoka was beginning to come out of her sleep. Upon this, a servant entered the chamber and positioned herself at the end of the futon, waiting for Madoka to awake fully. Once the student was up, the servant bowed before her, speaking in formal Japanese. "Konnichiwa, Araragi-san. I am to inform you that upon waking up, Luju-sama would like to see you. If everything is fine with you, would you please follow me?"

On a second look, one could see that they were currently within a building of ancient Japanese architecture, especially that of the Sengoku Era. On the right were all the usual furniture and items of any ordinary bedchamber, and on the left was a balcony with a spectacular view of what evidently appeared to be Feudal Japan, a large city resting below the castle the student now occupied.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:51 pm

Waking up from her slumber, her mind dazed from the transfer into the illusionary world, she looked up at the servant standing at the end of the futon she was sleeping on. Nodding slowly as she got up she said "Ok....Lead the way." As they walked down the halls of the building, a place seeming to fit in ancient Japan, she thought to herself, the power of this world leaving her unable to tell what was real and what was just a dream, "Is this a dream? Or was that school that I remember the dream?"

Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:19 am

The servant did not bother turning around to answer her question, instead still leading her to where she was requested. "Luju-sama will answer your questions." Was all she would say, as if terrified by breaking some unknown orders given to her by Luju. Not long, they soon entered another bedchamber, this one larger and more luxurious than the one Madoka had woke up in. "Araragi-san is here now." Receiving only a dismissal from the blond haired young man, the servant left quietly.

Luju soon looked up at Madoka, a haughty grin on his lips. Seated on several pillows, clearly not of Japanese make but imported from elsewhere, the young man was dressed in what appeared to be a black kimono and hakama, along with a haori, with a low-set table before him. Two empty cups sat beside a bottle filled with warm sake. "Hello there, Araragi. I am confident you've figured out that I am indeed Luju. Please, come and sit down."

Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:58 am

"Of course I have. You're the only other person here." she snapped at the young lord. Regardless of her response she followed his command, sitting across from him at the low table. Watching as he poured sake for the two of them she asked, "Well are you going to tell me where I am? I can't seem to remember, it's just my memory seems so fuzzy."

Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:39 am

Chuckling softly, Luju slid forth a cup filled with warm sake toward Madoka before taking his into his hand and drinking it quietly. Setting the partially empty cup down, the demon looked at the student it had taken into its internal world. The girl's response had been all he needed to make up his mind about disciplining her, but first... "You fell asleep in your history class. This, of course, was noticed by us. We decided to give you a treat and bring you here instead." The young man spoke softly, his grin still on his lips.

"You are currently in Kyoto, Japan, during the era of the Warring States. Since listening to history was so dull, we wanted you to see it for yourself. Not far from here, the daimyo Nobunaga Oda is currently battling his enemy, Takeda Shingen. Does that answer your question?" Luju grinned before taking another sip, savoring the excellent sake. "Drink up or it'll go cold, Ma-chan." The young man scolded Madoka, even going as far as to use an endearing name early on.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:54 am

We? she thought, curious of his use of the group pronoun. Bringing her attention back to the conversation, absently reaching for the cup of sake as he finished his explanation, she said "Well I suppose that is a good way to make history more interesting, but why would you bring just me?" She sipped at the warm sake as she waited for an explanation, not wanting to dull her senses too much so she could continue the conversation.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:10 am

"Well, I had the pleasure of going through your file. Not your public file, of course. The one that described in full all of your... private activities with other men and women in power. Especially those whose support would benefit both you and your father." Luju stated simply, inferring he knew about her life before she came to Shokushu, about all the little deals she made with others, enjoying the power she had over them. "Simply put, I find myself interested in you." Luju added before sipping his sake again.

"And I'm sure you could find something about me that benefits you, considering the fact that I just brought us back through time and space to this place. An ability I'm sure none of your... benefactors possessed." The young man leaned back onto a pillow, maintaining his lazy pose. "I'm sure you think all this is just a dream or something like that, but trust me... This is as real as it gets. Does that answer satisfy you, Ma-chan?"

Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:18 am

"Interested in me? Really? And all just because I find no shame in what I did to benefit myself and my father." she said with a laugh. Looking him over as he finished his explanation. Feeling no need to continue the innocent act she downed the rest of the strong sake in a long draw from the cup and said "I'm sure something about you could benefit me." Leaning forward to pour herself more sake, her kimono sliding open somewhat and showing the top of her bountiful cleavage, she asked him with a sultry smile "Now what would I have to do to gain the favor of such a powerful man so that he could return the support in my boring school life?"

Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:37 am

Luju chuckled as Madoka discarded her innocent facade, revealing a rather more attractive persona. He did so like women such as her. Picking up the bottle and filling her cup up again along with his, Luju grinned at Madoka. "What do you need to do? Does that even really need to be asked?" The young man joked, making clear what he wanted from her. "But first things first, don't think of me as a man. Could any man do all of this?" He gestured around her, a haughty smile on his lips again.

"No, I believe your kind call me a demon. And having the favor of a demon far outweigh having the favor of mortal men, no? And having a demon like me, I certainly could do quite some damage at your school. A teacher being stubborn? No problem. Students that need to be taught a lesson? Gladly. Perhaps contraband from the outside? Simple. The only thing that is still in question is whenever you want to something about it or not." The demon drank from the cup again, savoring its taste. "Unless you don't think you can keep up with the appetite of a demon?"

Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:07 am

"A demon, hmm? Now that would certainly make my human benefactors trivial compared to such power that you possess. And all of that you're offering could make a partnership between us quite pleasurable. Now do I want to do something about it? Of course I do, I would be a fool to deny such an offer."

Draining her cup once more, clearly practiced at drinking despite her young age, she smiled at the question "I think a better question is, Could a demon keep up with my appetite?"

Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:27 am

"Ha! I like you, Ma-chan. You aren't like any other humans, they would only have shown fear and panic. But instead of fear, you only show ambition. I think this shall be the beginning of a beautiful relationship." Luju smiled as he emptied his own cup, setting it back down. "And clearly you appreciate fine sake." The demon smirked as he filled their cups again, quite enjoying all of this as it was rare that he discovered females that knew what they wanted and how to get it.

Returning the bottle back to its position on the table, Luju looked back at Madoka. "Now shall we take care of the details before we finalize our little deal and get to the, well, interesting part?" Luju gave her a grin as he brought his perfect fingers together. "For instance, in what capacity would I be expected to aid you in? As much as doing people favors amuses me, I don't plan on doing homework or fixing the bed. And clearly, as intelligent as you are, you certainly have some potential uses in mind for me."

Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:01 pm

"Fear only brings weakness. It takes ambition to make your wishes come to life." she said, smiling as he finished refilling their cups once more. Thinking as he asked her what sort of uses that she had in mind for him she said "Oh nothing so trivial as those. More like if I have a problem with someone, I'd give them to you to take care of. So it would be sort of a win-win situation for the both of us." she said and as a sultry smile crossed her face she added "And I'd be sure to pay you well for each favor you did for me."

Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:43 am

"Ambition and power." Luju smiled, agreeing with Madoka. "And naturally, I shall be expecting you to accommodate me with a favor here and there. Your fellow students, mainly." The demon smirked again, taking another sip from his sake. "A demon in my position simply does not sully himself by having to chase the mice. I like having them brought to me in a neat little package, preferably caught unaware." And then he took another sip. "Something I'm sure you are more than capable of doing, I'm sure."

Then, he set the cup down and got to his feet, standing up. "I'm afraid we shall have to... get to know each other more intimately at another time. I've a few errands to see to first, just some minor issues to clear up. History likes to paint Nobunaga Oda as the demon king for a reason, after all." Luju snickered softly, finding it amusing for a mortal to be acknowledged as such. "They do have some excellent private baths here though. Shall we, ahem, meet up again there?" Luju added, smiling at Madoka. "They are quite enjoyable, and I guarantee you can take care of your appetite there."

Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:16 am

"I'm sure I could handle bringing you a student or two when you want them. Some of them seem like they would be quite easy to fool." she said with a laugh. Watching as he got up, she said "Well taking care of business can be annoying sometimes, but at least you will have me as the motivation to work quickly."

"Private baths? That sounds great. I will be waiting for you there then." she said with a smile.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next