View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 A Test Retake 

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: A Test Retake
Her mind reeled with the toxic pleasure as she shouted out, the sound of her own voice surprising her on how needy each cry was, now that her lips were freed. Her mind was still spinning with sensation as he rocked into her, her breast sliding up and down the desk as her body was moved.

She felt so wet, her mind exhausted from all the thoughts that swam it. But it was her body that took priority as its fever remained, demanding more of its 'dose' to cure it. More of his own doctoring. She whimpered as just the opposite happened, her cunt emptied of his shaft and the tendril in her ass pulled along with it. She weakly looked back before she felt herself coiled around, arms pulled to her sides as she was wrapped like present. Her body squirmed slightly int he constraints, if only in curiosity. All it got her was a tendril in her mouth as her tongue tasted the phallic-like member, her body instantly familiar of what it could give as she suckled around it, tongue still active as she cared not in the least how she was being nothing less of kidnapped from the school.

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Thu May 06, 2010 6:09 am

It only took a moment for her tongue to go back to it's natural reaction of pleasuring the tendril as it slipped past her lips and into her mouth, thrusting ever so slightly as he bounded towards the dark forests that was home for the creature. As per usual when he had kidnapped the other two students, there was no struggle in her body as they moved, the ground seeming so distant with each leap, the campus fading into the distance, trees soon coming to her vision as the thick canopy of leaves began to darken their path, slight shimmers occasionally flickering for only a moment, the thread set in places as traps to snare students foolish enough to pass through his territory.

A large tree sat near a shallow part of the river, the tree had to be centuries old or possibly a millennium from the bulkiness of it. It looked like it could house quite a large home in it's heights. The climb began, the strong tentacles tightening their grip on her luscious body ever so slightly, letting her know that he was not going to let her fall.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu May 06, 2010 6:22 am

The sense of terror was dulled under the deafening sense of pleasures as she saw the campus growing smaller and smaller as she was carried over his shoulder. But even being frightened meant nothing as her cunt grew hotter with nothing to wrap around. Legs and arms bound, she could do nothing for the ache or how her pussy dripped out of her, smearing her inner thighs.

She sucked harder on the tendril, hoping, like last, if she worked on it, her body would be awarded again as she began squirming in her constraints, mainly her hands trying to squeeze to her front to reach her own pulsing pussy. These attempts continued almost painfully as she was carried towards the tree, deeper and deeper into the woods, further away from anyone that would hear her screams.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu May 06, 2010 6:33 am

Up the massive tree they climbed, the tendril thrusting into her mouth and down her throat to keep her preoccupied as they climbed higher and higher until the ground itself vanished from sight, the two of them deep in the canopy of the forest as his rather large home was laid out before them. It was a tree house fit for a king, several hundred feet in the air, it would be a fatal jump, as he had stripped away all the branches that could be used as footholds. She'd never survive an escape attempt. She wasn't leaving until he let her. The doorway was large enough for him to fit through with ease, with a hammock in the far corner, about 6 feet off the ground, presumably where he slept.

A desk sat near the entrance way, littered with journals ranging from magic to student files. The desk was rather cluttered, but the rest of the room was immaculate. A airbed was inflated near the desk, with pillows and a blanket, again presumably where anyone he brought to be his "guest" would sleep, if he would allow her. But that air mattress wouldn't be seeing any action for now as tentacles lowered her to the floor, placing her on her knees, her face right near that monstrous slab of cock, still hard and erect and ready for her.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri May 07, 2010 4:31 am

She whined as her constraints weren't diminished, her probing fingers stopped with the bonds. Even with as hard as she sucked on it, her reddened lips didn't satisfy it enough to allow her to release that kept her from climaxing. The setting was a whirlwind of green and browns. She had never been this deep in the forest before and had she been dropped off then, she could consider herself as good as lost.

The heights came to her as the world dropped away. All civilization, hope, and escape was soon cast beneath her as she was taken up the large tree. If she was in her clear mind, she would have been able to identify it as one of the tall trees on the opposite side of the island that she could see from her dorm. Soon, they both reached the entrance of this tree home as her eyes looked around the place. It was mainly bare, saved for the things that didn't matter to her at the moment.

Kept in her bounds she felt the tendril pulled away from her as she gasped. A begging look came from her as she stared at the monster ahead of her, seeing in a daze what else he had in mind for her as she saw the cock, her fingers itching, so close to brushing against her own clit.

"Mmm, a-are you going to put it inside of me?" she said, drugged still by the aphrodisiac that had only half way ran their course inside of her.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri May 07, 2010 5:34 am

Standing there, gazing down at her as the tentacles slithered away from her arms and legs, knowing that there was no way she was getting away this high up, but instead one slithered it's way into her soaking wet pussy with a wet slurping sound, thrusting into her fast and deep, being joined by a second only a moment or two later, two twin tendrils alternating their thrusts, giving one continual stream of pleasure as fingers tangled in her hair gently, guiding her lips towards the bulbous head of his massive cock. Please me like this and I'll give you what you want, Ms Lorris. He said, the voice dark and forboding but telling that he would keep his word.

Fri May 07, 2010 5:46 am

She lost her balance as her burning orifice was invaded, her arms palms hitting the floor as she moaned, hips backing into each thrust as it came so very close to sating her before a second joined in. It might have been a lifeline for all she was fucking back into it before her face was turned towards the spider.

His dark promise was met with a hunger for the reward as she saw the great shaft in front of her, lips guided as her hair was brough closer as she tasted the first of it, moaning still as small sensual sounds escaped her with each consecutive thrust before her mouth as engulfed the head of his member, her panting like an animal continuing as she was double penetrated.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri May 07, 2010 6:06 am

It was soon to be a triple penetration as once more a tentacle slithered into her tight ass, thrusting hard and deep, the rocking of her hips pushing the deviant appendages deeper into her holes, her juices already beginning to puddle on the floor below. Her moans and pants caused her lips to vibrate, stimulating his massive cock even more as his head fell back in a silent groan of pleasure. His fingers tangled themselves further in the dark locks, guiding her head up and down the massive meat as the tentacles did their job of pleasuring her other holes. Two more tentacles took hold of her breasts once more, kneading and massaging the flesh roughly at first but remembering that they were sore already backed off a little bit, keeping from causing any pain to his new toy.

It had been midday when the ravaging had begun, but now the moonlight filtered in through the windows in the ceiling of the tree house, the light giving a rather ethereal appeal to the scene as he pushed her head down slowly, guiding his entire length into her mouth, seeing just how much of it she could handle.

Fri May 07, 2010 6:22 am

Small whimpers escaped her as she felt her back door entered, the tendril, rubbing the inside of her colon, her cunt already squeezing around the twin tendrils as her lips descended on to his member.

'Please let me able to please him enough for him to grant me release!' she thought as she felt her breast caressed beneath her, the tendrils grasping at them like ripe pears ready for harvest as she was rocked back and forth on his cock from both the tendrils and her desperate want, sucking his member as she pulled back and lashing her tongue around it as she descended, taking a little more each time as her body began growing taught like a quiver.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri May 07, 2010 6:44 am

Almost as if he could hear her thoughts, the familiar taste of precum touched her tongue, his climax not far off as she slowly took more of his shaft between her lips and down her throat, his silent moans of pleasure not so silent anymore, as they had gotten louder the lower down his monstrous cock her lips traveled. It was only a moment more that his hand pulled her hair back, pulling his length from her mouth, only for her to see the hot fluid spray from his cock right onto her face, the white liquid covering her face and dribbling down her chin to her breasts and the floor below.

As the flood came to an end, the tentacles slithered out of her pussy and lifted her up from the floor, the hot entrance of her dripping cunt pressed firmly against the hot tip of his still hard cock. He was once more feeling like a bit of a tease, loving the sound of a woman screaming for more. Is this where you want it, Narissa? That voice wafted from his lips to her ears.

Fri May 07, 2010 6:55 am

What she didn't expected was when she had nearly taken the shaft in its entirety into her mouth was for her hair to be pulled away from him, her dark eyes looking up to the spider before looking down to his swollen member. Before she could open her mouth again to attempt to try and take it in, to please him, the slit had spewed out a load of his seed into her face, her cheeks, lips and chin being stained in manifestation of her word on him as she felt it dripping down her chest.

She gasped as she was emptied of the tendrils, feeling herself just on the edge of a climax before he left her. She felt herself picked up around the waist, her body turned to have her aching opening faced towards him, her clitoris anything but hidden from its hood, swelled from all the arousal and slamming that had awakened it.

'Is this where you want it, Narissa?' Came his teasing voice as she tried to move her hips towards him, reaching her hands to caress the shaft towards her as she stared into his eyes. "Yes! I want it here, please! You promised!" she begged as she tried moving herself to fit the cock in her, her slick and wet entrance just barely touching the hot shaft that had her twitching before. Words couldn't describe the desperateness she felt for him to take her.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri May 07, 2010 7:12 am

Seeing how determined she was to be pleased by him was quite the sight, more than happy to indulge her fantasies as he slowly lowered her dripping aching pussy down onto the behemoth shaft of hot firm flesh before beginning to ram its length deep inside of her, filling her with his hard cock, his hips rocking against the sensitive pearl of her clitoris as he sheathed himself inside of her completely only to pull back to ram into her again. Tentacles begin to tease the sensitive nipples of her breasts, flicking against the hardened buds softly but hard enough to be noticed as yet another of his tentacles slithers up to her breasts, laying it in between the plush orbs and begins to slide up and down against the skin, the tip tapping against her chin.

Is this what you wanted, Narissa? To be held and fucked like a slut? He teased, the voice low and sultry, tempting and seductive as his pounding only seemed to get more intense as his hips slammed against her with a wet smack every thrust, the smell of sex the predominant odor in the place now. All it did was serve as encouragement to the sinful spider as tentacles pressed her breasts together around the thrusting tentacle between them.

Tue May 18, 2010 1:07 am

"Yes," she moaned feeling his hot rod grinding within her as she threw head back. "Please fuck me like a slut," she repeated back to him. Only now did her carnal cravings take over as she was entered in to. The way each stroke pushed aside her walls effortlessly, each and every time filling her to the brim before he pulled out made her bottom shiver and arch in to him and her thighs quiver. The lady that had once tried to deny how aroused this spider had made her feel had fallen away, broken, beaten leaving a shadow of the fighter she was earlier. It was only the proof of how crippling his toxins were to her and reminding her of just how vulnerable she was.

With her breast coiled around and giving a tit fuck, she could only continue to drown in her bliss, meeting each grind with her hips as her orgasm began to brim

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Mon May 24, 2010 4:23 pm

It had proven amusing to see how far she had fallen from the woman that denied him in the classroom in his disguise to becoming the woman that was now 800 feet off of the solid ground below in a treetop abode with only one way down...her captor. Her submission had been inevitable from the beginning, but it was always fun for him to watch them fall before his toxin and his teasing.

The thick cock rammed deep inside of her tight cunt time and again with each thrust inwards causing a smack of wet flesh to ring out nearly as loud as her own screams of ecstasy. The tendril buried deep in her ass continued to thrust, but fell into that alternating rhythm with the large cock that penetrated her over and over, his pelvis smacking against the sensitive nub that was her clit. He had intentionally left her mouth devoid of any of his tentacles because the sound of her screams and moans of pleasure were like music to his ears, something he'd never get tired of hearing.

Aren't you glad you just decided to please me? That way I can give you all the pleasure you could ever desire. He leaned forward to whisper into her ear before pulling his face away and chuckling.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4