View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 1:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Test Retake 

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: A Test Retake
Fear had finally worked in Narissa's favor in modes of sobering up her confused state and, with the rest of her garment falling to shambles around her, making her realize the dire situation she was in.

'Three orgasms!?'

A growing heat between her thighs, namely in her pussy, was beginning to grow, spreading towards her belly frighteningly quick and making her breast sensitive to the tentacles grasping the flesh. She could only shyly squirm in her place, held helpless and nude in front of the hungry eyes of Siferus and held captive.

"Oh . . . I feel like I'm growing a fever," she muttered to herself. Was this what an aphrodisiac felt like? Like a warm tingley feeling spreading over you until you felt drunk?

"But you were so nice before!" she said, trying to rub her legs together, trying to smother and put out this sudden flame that she was afraid would soon consume her. How could he have been like all the other creatures on this island and yet act so . . . . human? The fact that their was a face to put him and a body (well, used to) to place it with, she could not treat him solely as a sex-craved--

"Ooooh . . .. "

Okay, maybe a little with that particular flick at her nipples.

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:04 am

He chuckled evilly as he could practically see the arousal building within her, her face darkening from blushing, her legs rubbing themselves together and the nipples that seemed to make her moan with every stroke over them. The giant spider decided to step up the torment by massaging her breasts a little harder and flicking the little nubs that crowned her breasts delightfully. He pulled her closer to him and flicking his tongue over her nipples, holding her legs firmly, making sure she can't kick him and pulling her arms behind her to avoid her possibly punching him. He's learned that most girls don't just let him tease them at first.

Is it starting to feel good, Narrisa? He said, his tentacles rubbing her clit firmly before spreading her legs and placing her soft pussy lips on the rigid cock, the veins teasing her even more. He began to slide her back and forth, letting every inch of that large cock tease her and arouse her to incredible heights.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:20 am

Narissa gasped as she was proffered up by the tentacles to the man's face, his tongue, hot and wet dragging up against her hardening nipples more than she could anticipate.

The very air around her began heating up as Siferus continued grasping at her breast and licking the other, her breaths fanning out in pants when she could feel her netherlips begin to swell with their pleasent play.

"I . . .ooh, please no, aah . . . This isn't right," she said weakly as she tried to slow her own breathing down. But the way the cock, the very same one that he had sported earlier to her with no signs of diminishing, had set itself home right outside her hole as the sudden movement at the tentacle at her limb moved her over the stationary object.

"Ah-hah!" How hot it made her grow their, with the simple motions of sliding her cunt over the veiny appendage. What gave her the most problem was the aphrodisac, making her more suseptible to the tiniest ridge of a blood vessel and making her body feel like an indoor fireplace.

"Ah! Please stop that!" she whined as she felt herself or the juices of the aphrodisiac drip out of her onto the cock.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:01 am

He flicked his tongue across her nipple a few more times before moving to the other nipple, flicking his tongue over the little nub of flesh before taking it into his mouth, soft suckling noises coming from him. He pulled his mouth away from her breast and stared into her eyes.

The biggest difference between most of the other monsters and me is while they act human, I WAS human at one point. He said, before latching onto her breast once more.

The cock beneath her slid back and forth, every motion teasing her even more, and he pushed her a little more firmly against it and moved her back and forth slower, occasionally a vein would brush against her clit. Feeling the moisture on his cock left behind from her pussy, he knew that his teasing was already getting to her.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:29 am

"Ngh!" Was all she could do to keep herself from grunting once his warm lips latched onto her tit, suckeling much as a child would do in a more perverted manner while the cock and herself were slid more formly between the lengh of her lips, teasing out the clitoris from it warm hooded confines.

"Ah! Then--then you must know this is wro-ohnng!!!" She could really feel the drug reacting now as she felt her breast swelling a little more, her body feeling like an oven turned on bake, making every vein inside her pulse with want against herself.

"Don't you . . ." her words were failing her now, her concentration loosening as she felt the greatest need to quench the flame inside of her. "Don't ya have a loved one? Ya couldn't do this to . . .family?" she replied meekly as her head turned the other, trying to recollect herself.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:50 am

He smiled evilly, finding her appealing to his sense of right and wrong amusing in every manner. He pulled his mouth away from her breast with a loud popping sound.

The key word iswas, Narrisa. I'm not human anymore. Therefore, I don't need to worry about right and wrong. My loved ones are gone. They are part of a life that I don't have anymore. He said, his free hand latching grabbing her jaw and turning her head to face him wherein he crushed his lips against hers, forcing a kiss from the captured student. His hand then moved to her breast, his hands squeezing and manipulating the orbs of flesh in almost unnatural ways. He dragged her along the length of the large cock beneath her unceasingly, wondering how long it would be before she broke and pleaded for release.

Give into lust, Narrisa. It becomes far more enjoyable when you do. The spider whispered his deviant promise before pulling his face away from hers.

Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:01 am

(sorry for breaking that little rally we had going. x_x)

The small bit of pressure that Siferus had created with his mouth was enough to get her dark nipples aching with want as his lips parted from the tit. All she could muster was a whimper in the time he had grabbed her jaw and turned it back to his.

When he mashed his lips to hers, stealing them in a passionate kiss. With the concentration of the aprhodisiac running through her system had her lips responding just the slightest; a twitch if that. Trapped in this heated nightmare, Narissa could only squeaze her eyes shut as the kiss prolonged, gasping as she felt something grabbing at both her breast and molding them roughly, the hot phallus sliding, or was it her? Everything was making her spin as her blood coursed up and down her body.

She could feel her body winding up to his sexual promise, the chords in her body tightening, begging to be unwound into the spider's webs.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:02 pm

(Don't worry about it.)

His lips parted from hers, a line of saliva connecting his bottom lip to hers that broke away after a moment. The look in those green eyes of his was that of lust and desire as he continued to move her soft pussy up and down that long cock that hung between his legs. His hands kneaded her breasts expertly, occasionally pinching the hardened peaks of her nipples gently before continuing to manipulate her luscious breasts.

His cock could feel all the juices that flowed freely from her pussy and onto the long shaft, her juices nearly covering all of his cock. He was already lubricated before he even entered her. His tongue found her neck, dancing gently along the nape of her neck before he looked up at her, a devious proposition that he was hoping she wouldn't be able to turn down.

Give into your lust and let me pleasure your body like no one else can, Narrisa... His voice was that of a whisper, but so close to her ear that he could be heard.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:20 pm

Narissa could feel her heart beating in her ribcage like a trapped bird, flapping uncontrollably just try to get free as he manipulated her breast, pinching and grasping them, making her breast ache all the more as she could feel her pulse beat inside the mamms and into her, only to eventually travel and pulse impatiently inside her core.

"Uh . . ." How wild her body was repsonding to all of his touches! She couldn't even put out the fire by rubbing her thighs together, or smoothening out the pulsations in her breast with her trapped hands. She could only tug uselessly as his touches left trails of fire over her skin, leaving the flesh longing for his digits return.

"Please, " she moaned throatilly. If she didn't find herself relief soon, she was afraid she'd suffocate under all the lust her body was inebriating her with.

"Please put out this fire!" she cried, finally unable to take the burn, jerking her hips atop the horizontal length of the cock, rubbing the warmth against her throbbing core.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:34 pm

His laugh came out darkly as she screamed for him to satisfy, a new glimmer in his eye, this one of pride as he broke her spirit and had her begging for him. He gave her exactly what she wanted from him, lifting her hips and prodding the tip of his large cock at the entrance of her soft pussy a few times to tease her before sliding the entire length into her, his smile widening the deeper the long shaft of hard flesh dove into her channel.

A tentacle slithered up to her perfectly rounded ass, prodding at her tight sphincter to see her reaction to it. If she showed no signs of objection, she would feel the phallic tentacle push it's way into her tight ass. His hands left her breasts, immediately replaced by tentacles coiling around them, massaging them roughly. A third tentacle hovered over her mouth, waiting for a sign if she desired it, precum dangling on the very tip before it dripped onto her lips as it drew closer.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:40 pm

The teasing of her entry was driving her up a wall, her core practically yearning for the dick inside of her while she felt it barely tip into her, feeling the mushroomy head broadening her entrance, entailing of the mass that would soon follow.

When he finally made his way into her, it was like the fire inside of her had ebbed off as her inner muscles greedilly sheathed his large girth. Like placing a hot rod up her channel. A moan permeated the air from her as she could feel the crippling aphrodisiac finally travelling through her whole system.

The fire was still as burning as ever as her hips rotated the cock around inside of her, but it wasn't suffocating her and she could actually breathe, so long as she gave her body its demand. She could feel something poke around her asshole as the ring of muscles puckered at the prodding, but oooh did it feel good.

Ignoring whatever was poking at her back door in favor of what she coudl see, Narissa saw Siferus freeing up his hands to have two of his tentacles replacing themselves at her pert lobes, a thin sheen of sweet covering her as she participated in working off this fever. Her eyes looked confusedly at antoher tentacle dripping in front of her. A bare memory of her first night in Shoku told her what she needed to do as she opened her mouth in an 'O', waiting for the tentacle to give her it's goods, hoping it would quench this fire.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:01 am

The tentacle pushed itself into her ass, thrusting in time with the monstrous cock that thrusted itself deep inside of her tight pussy, the spider smiling evilly as he moved the tentacle down into her mouth, sliding against her tongue, thrusting gently once it passed her soft lips. Siferus let out a small moan as her sheath was so tight around him. Another surprise came for Narrisa when a tentacle began to rub it's tip against her clit. The muscles in the tentacles loosened up so she wasn't held so firmly, allowing her motion however she saw fit to please them both the best. Wet smacks of skin hitting skin filled the air around them, the room already beginning to smell of sex.

This is only the beginning, Narrisa. You're going to be here for quite a while. I'm certain you won't object to that at all. The deviant spider promised as the tentacles and his large cock pleasured her mouth, pussy, and ass.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:11 am

Narissa moaned as her lips closed around the tenacle in her mouth, battling the wriggling thing with her tongue as it slid in and around her mouth. When the one in her rear scrunched itself in, only the muffles of the tentacle she bit on kept the whole of Shokushu from hearing her scream. It had went in so dry! But the friction, oh gawd, the friction.

Narissa scrunched up her face as she attempted to focus her thoughts towards the cock in her core, warm and lubricated, its passage pumping into her core much smoother than the painful yanks and shoves of the one in her ass. Even so, the fire didn't give her too much time to dawdle her thoughts on it as one mischiveous tentacle found its way into her small bush, barely hidden by the hood, her aroused clit.

Above, Siferus would be able to see her widen eyes as loud moan rented the air. Target aquired. Her hands, loosened within their confines, had instantly clamped onto her breast he full view of the spider as her nimble fingers went to work on them. The tightening nerves inside of her was getting ready to snap and, from anyone who could have seen the wy her fingers and palms went over her breast, they'd think she was trying to make herself lactacte and hose herself down.

But that aphrodisiac wouldn't be put out so easilly.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:22 am

He laughed darkly as she worked fervently on her breasts, driving herself into a frenzy with his help. The large cock continued to pound into her tight pussy unabated and faster still. His glowing green eyes watched as her body writhed in pleasure with almost an animal beauty. She was truly a sight to behold. He could tell that he was going to love having her around.

As her moan pierced the air like daggers, the tentacle buried deep in her ass did it's best to make itself less painful to her, but with it being so dry, there was only so much that it could do. Inside of her mouth, the salty taste of precum would assault her tongue, letting her in on a potentially terrible realization. He was going to cum in her mouth and she couldn't stop him from doing it.

His hands found her hips to be a delightful spot to rest, pulling her deeper into his thrusts, shoving all of the nearly foot long man shaft into her soft, tight folds.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:15 am

Working her sore breast, Narissa bucked up with every ram that the cock made jutting into her passage, its length easilly bottoming her out and, for a second, she was scared she wouldn't be able to take all of it in. Even now, the burning in her ass, pleasurable as it was with the tentacle pulling out, roared with a fire shoving in as she scrunched her face everytime, only being able to squeazed her breast in reassurance and a distraction from the painful appendage. A bead of sweat was already working on her brow as the dance continued.

Her tongue swirled along the length of the tentacle, keeping her mouth churning with the now salty tasting length. But she didn't have enough oral experience to warn her of the soon to be spewing slit, as she bobbed it within her mouth, her lips wrapped tightly around it.

Another reaming in her rear had both her eyes squeaze and her mouth clamping down from the pain as it shoved its way into her the orgasm that she was trying so hard to get with the penis in her core, abated by the pain. Mumbling a whimper around the shaft, it only served to send vibrations up into it as she tried to lean her hip forward, more into the one in her core than her rear, working her way back to square one.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next