View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 A Cold Reception (Aurora) 

Post A Cold Reception (Aurora)
Sitting quite bored, Lexi gave a hard stretch as she looked around the office which the Book Club had come to use. It wasn't all that small, holding 2 long tables with chairs surrounding them and a desk in front of them for the Club President. Three large windows sat upon the back wall, providing the room with ample light and a pleasant view of the school grounds during the day. Right now the overhead halogens hummed, filling the room as the evening sun had moved away. Books which had been deemed of interest sat upon on oaken bookshelf, all neatly ordered and arranged with a few other members gathered around idly chatting about the different authors and older books they felt should find a place upon the shelf. Like all of the other school clubs the room in which they were permitted to use was based off primarily off membership, but that didn't stop Lexi from being unhappy about it. The room was far to small for her liking and she didn't honestly see why they just couldn't use the Library. This whole being quiet in the Library business was ridiculous. While there had been many books that had caught her interest she hadn't found a single one that would have actually required complete silence and concentration to gain understanding from. She didn't include herself in that assessment, nor the few other books she had claimed for her own through out the years. She hadn't bothered voicing her complaint to the Club President or anyone else for that matter, knowing as she was seen as not only a new student but new member held very little sway in the affairs of the club.

Having come directly from the classes she had chosen to pretend that she was enrolled in, Lexi was still wearing her school uniform. A bit of a stickler for always looking her best, Lexi had made sure that the uniform she had created for her doll to wear fit her perfectly. The tailored shirt and blazer clung to her, outlining her firm bosom while being just loose enough for it to be obvious that was the natural cut of the clothing as opposed to it having shrunk or just been to small. Her pleated skirt might have been a bit shorter, showing off more than a bit of her creamy legs, leaving her high white socks to cover the rest as they started just below her knee. As usual Lexi's shining blond hair was neatly styled held by two ribbons as the freely hanging pig tails danced lightly passed her shoulders. Underneath the table and resting between her legs she protectively kept her book-bag. Inside her true form was kept and in such a place as this, many if not all of the students would have likely be thrilled to learn of the ancient tome had found its way into their eager hands. Such a discovery would likely result in Lexi being forced to educate them that some books were more dangerous to try and read than others. Protections were in place all the same and they were certainly more than just holding the bag close by. The meeting had already started. It wasn't uncommon from what Lexi had gathered that students would be absent, reasons usually their own and never really held against them though the school encouraged students to participate in activities such as this. Placing her hands back upon her lap and drumming her french manicured nails against them, Lexi continued to act as if she was listening to the proceedings as she continued to look about the club mentally marking a few members whom had sparked her interest. Restraining the urge to giggle at the thought, she wondered just how many of the members were absent because they had found themselves in the middle of their own story and at the hands of the other creatures that prowled the Island.

With a unheard sigh, Lexi gave a small flick to her golden locks pushing those errant strands off from her shoulder as she turned back to actually listen to the subject of today's meeting. She still had many questions she needed answered and still had so many more things to learn but for now those things would have to wait until later and truthfully she wasn't in all that great of a hurry.

Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:26 pm

Post Re: A Cold Reception (Aurora)
The door to the book club slams open, and Aurora strides through with the fury of a winter storm. Damn that coach for holding me after class like that. All right, so I was a little off today - that doesn't mean I wasn't trying. Obnoxious little snot. she thinks to herself.

She pauses a little as she realizes the entrance she just made, and looks around as all of the girls had turned to stare at her. The priestess is an imposing figure even when she's not trying - in a state of fury, she is both beautiful and deadly. Pale, perfect skin... snow white hair so long that it nearly touches the ground behind her.. her school uniform is even smaller and tighter than that assigned to most of the girls. Her blouse seems ready to burst under the strain of her full DD breasts.. and is small enough that it rides up, baring the tight, flat muscles of her abdomen. Her skirt is barely long enough to be legal, exposing the toned, strong lengths of her very long legs. Everything about the girl seems to imply power, strength and confidence.

Then she blushes as she notices everyone staring at her, and averts her gaze. "Sorry everyone. Having a .. bad day." she murmurs before going over to take one of the empty seats, which happens to be next to Lexi.

There seems to be a chill breeze where the priestess passes, as she reaches down and starts to pull a book out of her bag as the rest of the club goes back to whatever discussions they were having before her abrupt entrance.

She looks up at Lexi. "Hello. You must be new. Sorry about the door, that really isn't the way these meetings usually start. My name is Aurora." she says as she offers a hand to Lexi.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:07 am

There was more than just a cold chill around the rather athletic and intimidating student that strode over to the empty chair next to her. Lexi having mastered the elemental paths of magic could feel and sense the Arctic energies from inside of the student. The energy swirled and danced like that of a snow storm, infused into every aspect of the girls being. There were to many different emotions and feelings, mostly of surprise at the girls entrance, now to make any clear sense of any other reading she could have picked up from this curious student. Not that she needed to be able to read the girls emotions accurately as her entrance and the look upon her features said more than enough. She would have to wait until after this meeting to learn anything further. A few of those students she had marked of interest wouldn't realize how lucky they were as all her attentions quickly were shifted to this strikingly beautiful amazon. Taking from her thoughts as the girl settles in next to her and introduces herself, Lexi reaches out and shakes her hand. "I'm Lexi, it's nice to meet you." Her hand was cold to the touch but more than that, the physical contact heightened Lexi's awareness as she could see the girls aura even more clearly now. "I just arrived here not to long ago." In the eye of the storm she could almost make something out, something that was different than the natural magic. The more she saw, the more Lexi wanted to learn about this frost maiden and her abilities.

More than that she wanted a proper feeding and maybe to have a bit of fun. Lexi's golden eyes had followed Aurora lingering ever so upon the girls ample curves and athletic body. She wanted to feel the full force of this girls emotions and feelings and see if they matched that furious blizzard hidden within her. Concealing her thoughts with a warm smile and a slight quirk of her head so that her lustrous blond pig tails would give a happy bounce, "It was good timing with the door, they were stuck debating an issue with one of the books until then." Lexi could barely contain her anticipation and joy at having found another very unusual student. Thoughts of what lay ahead blazed through her mind as she planned and plotted just what she would do and the summon she would use to assist her. She might not need one depending on how everything went but Lexi had learned to leave little to chance and this student was one that she didn't want to get away from her.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:54 pm

Quote:
"I'm Lexi, it's nice to meet you." Her hand was cold to the touch but more than that, the physical contact heightened Lexi's awareness as she could see the girls aura even more clearly now. "I just arrived here not to long ago." In the eye of the storm she could almost make something out, something that was different than the natural magic.

Aurora smiles to the other woman - her own skin just as chilling as Lexi's - the frost magic so strong in this woman that it has truly altered her physically. "Well let me welcome you to Shokusho then. It's a pleasure to meet you. It's wonderful to have you join us here - this club is a great way to make friends here."

As Lexi examines the priestess' aura though, she'll see that the little shadow of darkness inside her has done more than just settled into her aura. It's extended thin tendrils all through the woman's aura.. like lightning strikes, or tiny wires that have been feeding into the woman's magic like a parasite. The dark currents seem almost alive - like they are moving and caressing the woman intimately on a spiritual or magical level.

Quote:
"It was good timing with the door, they were stuck debating an issue with one of the books until then." Lexi could barely contain her anticipation and joy at having found another very unusual student.

Aurora sighs, and glances over at two of the other club members meaningfully. "Let me guess?" she says with just the slightest tilt of her head. "You'll get used to that. THOSE two couldn't agree on anything - including the fact that they never agree. I keep waiting for one of them to give up and quit the club - but I think they're both too stubborn to let the other 'win' by driving them away." she says with a conspiratorial whisper and a grin at Lexi.

Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:50 am

The cold emanating from the girl and the chilling touch of her hand had reminded Lexi that she needed create her own body heat. The construct Lexi used in order to move freely from place to place looked human down to the last detail but there were flaws. Some flaws she had been able to fix by dismantling her doll and recreating it while others remained problematic. The magic which flowed through her veins instead of blood accounted for a lot of different things and solved a great many of those problems. She was able to fake a great many things and all but the most keen observer wouldn't have been able to notice what little flaws there had been. Closing her eyes, Lexi could feel the magic essence growing warm inside of her pulsing through her. Only briefly did she keep them shut, not wishing any to see the small fiery light burn inside of those amber eyes as she drew upon her arcane powers. Normally it wouldn't have been a concern as Lexi's magic required no chanting or even any gestures to perform but the effects still showed as she used it upon herself. Opening her eyes Lexi gave a cheery smile as she whispered in response, "I'm really looking forward to my time here and meeting lots of interesting people."

Drawn back to the aura Lexi watched as the thin black streaks spread slowly, absorbing the white powder that touched against them. Ever curious Lexi's thoughts immediately began pondering if whether the dark energy was the girls own or if something had corrupted her naturalistic magic's. Like so many other things about the frost maiden before her, Lexi wouldn't be able to get her answers here. She could wait until after the meeting came to an end and everyone went their separate ways. Giving another long blink, Lexi caught herself staring and shifted her gaze away from Aurora nodding briefly before leaning in to whisper once more, "Well...at least they are passionate about the subject even if they don't get along very well." Muffling her own giggle by covering her hand over her mouth. That aura had changed all of her plans and only served to further spark her interest in this arctic amazon. All of her servants were bound to her and as such she could command their attention with but a thought. "Leander, I'll have use of you." Within moments her servant responded his voice a whisper inside of Lexi's mind, "Yes Mistress."

The main part of the meeting continued as the Club President continued to go over a few details of coming events and discussed the various plans for involvement that had been brought up in meetings prior. Other discussions about a few different books that had recently arrived followed shortly there after. The meeting was mostly just a rehash of the week covering the newest additions to the book case and entertaining a few more conversations on the current book that had been voted in to be read. It wasn't long after those announcements and main discussion had finished that a few of the other members had begun to have their own private conversations. Turning to look once more at Aurora, "So any advice you'd care to share with a new member?" Any hint of her future plans were well concealed behind her warm cheerful disposition and that mask of naive innocence she wore.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:50 pm

If Aurora noticed anything unusual about Lexi's skin temperature, or how it changed slightly when she closed her eyes - she gives no sign of it. Instead she just releases the girls hand after the greeting and continues to chat with the young 'student'.

Quote:
"I'm really looking forward to my time here and meeting lots of interesting people."

The priestess gives a soft giggle at that, and smiles with a slightly mischievous grin. "Oh.. there are definitely a lot of interesting people here. Some more interesting than others, of course. And some, perhaps, who THINK they are more interesting than they really are." she says in a soft whisper as she gives a slight nod towards the two students who were arguing when she walked in -- and have apparently started arguing again while Lexi and Aurora talk.

When the actual meeting starts, Aurora listens in quietly and attentively, adding nothing more to the conversation than an occasional nod or echo of agreement. When the discussion of which books to read next come up, Aurora does put in a couple of words in favor of some books on religion and spirituality, but the group votes to go with the latest fantasy-romance book. The priestess sighs slightly, but shrugs and then turns back to Lexi when the business is concluded.

Quote:
Turning to look once more at Aurora, "So any advice you'd care to share with a new member?" Any hint of her future plans were well concealed behind her warm cheerful disposition and that mask of naive innocence she wore.

"I'd definitely try to read the book they are suggesting. Most of the time the vote goes for popular fiction, although some of us have managed to sneak in some biographies or other non-fiction on occasion. If that's more your kind of thing, I can definitely introduce you to some of the other girls - we do a little planning on the side in terms of which books we think we might be able to get the rest of the club interested in."

"Oh... and if you don't want to start a fight yourself.. I'd say wait for at least three people to speak up on any of the books. That can give you a good idea of if there will be an actual debate, or if it's going to be a one-sided love or hate-fest on the book. Be careful of being on the wrong side of one of those - or you'll get thought of as a 'troublemaker' in the club." she says with the kind of slightly terse tone that suggests that Aurora herself might have gotten that 'tag' a time or two.

If so though, it hasn't dissuaded the young priestess from expressing her opinions. The young woman has a confidence and poise in herself that is quite surprising for one of her youth.

Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]