View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Black Magic Woman (Orobas) 

Post Black Magic Woman (Orobas)
It's long after hours and the library is desolate but for Anna. On her last visit here, desperate for some source of power, some sort of reprieve from the terrors that hide in the shadows of this school, she found a tome, heavy and thick with dust; the leather cracked and worn, made it look ancient, eons old, and as she hefted it onto the table and clicked open the latch, she found just what she had been looking for: pages upon pages of ritual. The wods seemed to glow with an unearthly light, and despite the age of the book, she found she could read it, as if the ink on the page curled and twisted, translating itself to her in her own tongue, inviting her in. After a long afternoon of study, she squirreled it back away where no one would find it, and set off to prepare herself fo the night.

Now she's returned. A storm batters against the windows outside, as if it knows the sort of evil she's prepared to summon. It is dark but for the unearthly light of the candles ringed around her, black waxed, set at the peaks of the pentagram she's etched in corn flour across the tile. She is nude but for a heavy black cloak an a pentagram around her neck, the candle light glowing orange on her pale, perfect skin. The hood is pulled low over her eyes as she intones rhythmically in Latin. Her heart beats like a jackhammer. The entire school seems still but for the careful intonations of dead language, echoing through the high, marble ceilings of the library.

Finally, her voice sunk to nearly a whisper, trembling, she finishes the incantation in English. "Great Dread Demon, Lord Over Plagues, Baron of Lusts, You feed on the heart-blood of virgin and whore alike. You sate your very hunger on our lust. My blood is Your anchor." A narrow kriss blade is drawn across her palm, blood dribbling down pearly hand, splashing bare thigh an hitting the tile beneath her. "Through this sacrifice you are bound to me. Through it you will find sustenance. Come forth and do my bidding."

Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:08 am

Post Re: Black Magic Woman (Orobas)
A crackling sound rumbles the library as a magical summoning circle appears right where Anna's blood had fallen. The circle appears to feed on the red droplets shining with an unearthly glow. A pillar of shadowy light emerges from the circle, as a demon of humanoid aspect slowly appears into existance. His arms crossed over his chest, his rich clothings, silken and gold thread and the feature that strikes the young woman the most, his horse head, sporting a mocking grin, his eyes shining as pure red pools of blood.

Still floating, the demon's voice resonates in the mind of the girl. "By the contract made bewteen King Solomon and the Goethian demons I come forth. You who have completed the ancient chant have become worthy of the vast knowledge that I, Grand Prince Orobas of Phlegethon, have to offer"

Scouring the surroundings with his eyes he cannot fail to notice the beautiful body of the girl that has summoned him, her naked figure barely hidden below the black robe. He notices the solomonic pentagram hanging on her neck, reflecting to himself "dammit...now i can't kill her to obtain some blood samples, god *chuckle* knows i need some young female blood for my most powerful spells".

"Ask for the knowledge you require, summoner."

Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:25 am

Big, golden eyes widen and she scrambles back instinctively as the demon appears before her, wiggling away from the circle, cloak opening and billowing around her, tantalizing flashes of smooth, exposed flesh beneath the loose cloak, pronounced curves still shaped with the faintest ounces of baby fat. She falls backwards, supported on the palms of her hands, thighs open invitingly, although this surely isn't intentional on her part. A candle tumbles from the circle, toppling over, wax spilling along the tile, and if one weren't careful, that fire just might catch along those rich curtains climbing up the walls, or the dusty and very flammable racks of ancient books.

But she overcomes the terror shortly. Purple-black hair spills into her face, eyes narrowed now, glinting with an animal sort of cunning. Pink, pierced tongue flicks hungrily over the dark violet of her lips as she raises her attention ecstatically to the demon. Sharp nails click on the tile-work. "Little demon..." as if she pictures herself some Crowley, unaware of the long list of girls who have tried much the same in this library over the years. "I want power.... And if knowledge is the only means to acquire it, then, well...." Lips curve upward. "Give me the knowledge to defend myself from the monsters of this place, and punish them for their transgressions."

Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:44 am

Orobas felt greatly amused at the stumbling and tripping that the girl reacted with. As she exposed her female features by mistake to him by mistake, Orobas felt a familiar reaction in his crotch. "Nice body there, kid..." He thought "ah, this brings back memories of the old days in the dark ages, what i wouldn't give for an opening so I could take advatnage of this delicious looking girl."

As she tried to regain her composure he couldn't help but chuckle a little and the falling candle drew his attention briefly to the summoning circle. What he saw made him smile, the girl had not made the circle with the correct materials! Trying to fight back his impulse to immediately jump on top of her and ravage her sexually, he decided instead to toy with her for a moment, savoring the humilliation and confusion that she'd feel after seeing her summoned demon suddenly assault her.

"If it is knowledge in the dark arts that you seek then certainly, you have summoned the right demon. I shall teach you an incantation that will bind any assaulter in its place, now repeat these words as you trace these motions with your hands".

Orobas made a pentagram motion with his hands, his left drawing the star magically in the air and the right drawing the outer circle, at the same time he chanted the words "O' dark powers, hear my command. By the royal order of Orobas I order thee to bind my foe". Knowing very well that the chant wouldn't work on him, he crossed his arms and awaited for the spell to bounce off of him and entrap her. "Now you do it, child of Eve".

Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:57 am

He towers over her and she's left prostrate. Anyone peering on this from the outside would have no question about who's really in charge here, with Anna on her knees, head tilted up like a begging dog, back a smooth but sharp curve, trembling hands flat on the tiles, she looks every bit the worshipping, terrified priestess, but she's too caught up in the ecstasy of power to notice, lips a near orgasmic razor blade, golden eyes gleaming with excitement. Her voice comes husky and raw, the pentacle glistening satanically in teh red fire-light against exposed white breast.

"O' dark powers, hear my command. By the royal order of Orobas I order thee to bind my foe". she repeats, without hesitation.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:53 am

As soon as she finished chanting, jets of darkness roiled towards Orobas, intent on keeping him locked in place. What the girl didn't expect was for the spell to bounce right off of him and bind her instead, leaving her in that position, prostrated. He waves his hands towards a side dismissing the magic circle and letting everything fall into the darkness of the night, the dim light of the candles as the only source of illumination. Walking menacingly to the girl he lets one knee fall and lifts her chin towards him with his hand, a mocking smile delineating his mouth.
"You see, sweetheart, the key about being a summoner is the attention to details. You were smart enough to get your hands on the pentagram so i can't kill you...but by drawing my summoning circle the wrong way, well, i'm in no way bound to you. I'm free to do as I please..."

Letting his other knee fall to the ground and feeling his slacks grow tighter and tighter, he lets his hard cock pop outside, right in front of Anna's face. "True enough I can't hurt you but...I can very well take advantage of you" He rubs his dick on Anna's cheeks, savoring the terror on her face. "Now, be a dear and commence pleasuring me..." He closes Anna's nose as to force her to breathe from her mouth, and forcefully invades it once she gasps for air. Neigh-like laughter echoes thru' the library, as Orobas starts abusing the young girl.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:09 am

It all happens before she knows it. Her arms and legs feel like they've fallen asleep all at once, dark tendrils shackling wrists and knees to the floor. She squirms, but the black manacles don't relent, too scared to shout, eyes dancing through the near darkness, that demon cast in long shadows. Lightning crackles through the skylight, giving her a glimipse of his menacing, lusty smile, the whole library rumbling from the blast of thunder that follows. The hood falls back from her face, black and purple hair framing cute face, golden eyes big as saucers and terrified. They avert yieldingly to the side as he tips her chin up like a favored pet, unable to meet the monster's own gaze.

Her face turns defiantly to the side as his thick horse cock jumps free, but situated as she is, she's in no position to run, precum smearing damp over pink cheeks. Then his claws pinch her nose shut and she knows just what is coming. She tries to hold her breath as long as she can, cheeks bulged, face turning red, but he has all the time in the world and when she relents in a desperate, harsh gasp, she's his. There's barely little time to breathe before he jams the thick rod down her throat, acrid, demonic barnyard taste filling her mouth. She chokes and sputters, slobber rising instinctively, slathering thick over his cock, dribbling down his chin as she stares up at him, pitiful, pleading.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:49 am

"Hehe, I love that pleading face, little one" Orobas savored the young girl's defeated stare. Grabbing on her head with both hands he pushed forward inside, ignoring her coughs, only caring about his own pleasure. Having Anna's mouth forced to sucking on the invading member, Orobas laughed in his horrid, demonic way as he made her deepthroat his enormous cock.

Lightning crackled outside, penetrating in the darkness the same way Orobas was violating the girl's mouth. Perhaps in a mocking way he started caressing her right ear as his left hand kept using her head as a pushing support, his cock twitching inside of her, feeling how her tongue rubbed against his dick's lower body. Arching a little to play with the girl's breasts, he moved his hand from her ear to her right nipple, pniching it and twirling his fingers around it, rubbing it frenetically, and then massaging it "I do enjoy me some nice firm breasts, alright!" he said as some sort of explanation. Reaching further ahead through Anna's body he left the breast unattended, to slowly trace his finger along the robe over her back, and when his hand reached her lower back he casted a low-level spell to disintegrate the cloth completely, as to finally appreciate her body completely.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:44 am

She gasps and chokes, desperately gagging for breath in the brief respites as the thick cock pistons roughly into her violated throat. Tears stain the corner of her eyes, tongue trapped under the meaty underbelly, trailing up and down the length of his cock as she slathers it in saliva, slender throat a tight fit for the assaulting member, each thrust burying him deeper and more painfully. A moan escapes around her mouthful of cock as a finger harshly twists her nipple, pert and pink, heavy breast mashed by his groping digits.

His touch makes her skin crawl, as his fingers explore her body like a fresh toy, supremely confident in his possession of her, skin instinctively tightening at his touch, nubile flesh couched in soft girlish curves, her left bowing before him, stroked and coddled like some rare breed of exotic animal. Light cracks across the sky and she's left nude, skin smooth, white like ivory, criss-crossed with a network of dark tattoos, flashes of metal from her piercings in the soft, fleeting light.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:54 am

Feeling himself get close to orgasm, Orobas freely ejaculates inside of Anna's mouth, hot cum travelling down her throat, as he draws his cock outside of her mouth to let her breath a little more, and to of course cover her sweet face with sticky semen. Rubbing his still hard member on Anna's face one more time, he leaves a sticky trail across her left cheek, content by the fact that she's marked for the moment s his posession.

He finally stands up, the girl still trapped by the dark tendrils of her own bounced spell. Ordering the tendrils as his own he instructs "lift her, I wish to see her body fully" and the tendrils immediatley obey. Her whole body now appears before him, uncovered by the black ceremonial robe. Milky white skin marked with various tattoos greet his eyes, a pair of perky pierced nipples crowning each a firm breast, her perfectly trimmed pubic hair adorning her crotch. He passes his hand through her perfectly curved waist, caressing now her hips the same way a young man caresses a new car. Going behind her now as she floats vertically in the air, her arms extended to the sky, he finally folds his own arms in a close embrace by her waist, letting his hands rest on her slim belly. Playfully touching Anna's bellybutton's piercing, he rests his equine nose in her shoulder. "See, my dear, the problem with young warlocks is that they jump at the first chance of power the same way a child jumps to his mother's bossom, sure of the bounty that awaits him", he says as he passes his tongue by the skin of her arm towards her hand. "Now, i'm in sore need of energy and you must have guessed by now in what way I extract it from humans. Of course I don't expect you to cooperate but...hey! that's what the dark tendrils are for!". Feeling he has mocked her enough for the moment he finally makes his right hand's palm rest fully on Anna's belly, as he spreads her butt cheeks with the other and makes way for his hard cock to enter her. "Now, i'm going to make it dry so feel free to scream and cry as much as you want, ok my dear?" he says as he slowly penetrates her ass, the only lubrication the left over cum that he didn't smear on her face.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]