View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Lose yourself in a book (For Lexi) 

Post Re: Lose yourself in a book (For Lexi)
The blonde student waved off Ishtar’s apology, Yes it is a really large campus, I get lost quite frequently myself. Given the blue haired woman’s frequent memory problems, Ishtar had to keep directions in her note books to find her classes, regardless of how long she has been on campus.

Meanwhile the ever impatient Lexi was exclaiming they should go to Ishtar’s dorm. The young blue haired woman took a fairly long way to her dorm room, not because Ishtar was being slow but because it was the easiest to remember. Eventually the pair would make it down to the blue haired woman’s room. Ishtar opened the door to her door room. Despite the time she had spent on the campus the young woman still wasn't completely unpacked in her small dorm room. Despite having two beds, Ishtar was still the only student occupying this room. She had put most of her stuff under her bed, with only her desk being covered in text books. The bed had flower-themed pattern cover a mix of red, yellow, and pink.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4